Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Vacation of a Lifetime.

The white sands and blue waters of Mexico draw millions of Americans every year. Vacations there are relatively inexpensive and the lower cost of fuel entices many Americans to drive. What the travel brochures don’t warn you about is the inherent dangers of traveling in Mexico.

John and Candace were your typical upper middle class couple; they had meet in college, married and had earned a good living in the antiques business. John was 45-years-old and Candace, or Candy as she was called by her family and friends was 44-years-old. The Coopers loved to travel in their RV; they had seen every State in the USA through the window of their RV, and it had been a long awaited dream of theirs to explore the beautiful country of Mexico, and now that Johnny, their only child was away at college, they loaded up the RV and headed south of the boarder.

The couple had been traveling in Mexico for three weeks with no problems, but that all changes with the flashing lights and siren of the police car that seemed to come from nowhere as they traveled down a dusty mountain back road. John pulled the RV over without hesitation; he had all his travel requirements in order and had nothing to fear, so he thought; he watched in his side mirrors as two lawmen got out of their car and approached his RV, from both sides.

Gerardo and Juan were the only lawmen from a small mining town 10 miles east of where they had pulled the Cooper’s RV over, and they were predators that preyed on unsuspecting tourist that dared to venture to far from the traditional tourist attractions of Mexico.

“Good afternoon Senor, I need to see your license and registration please” Gerardo said to Mr. Cooper as his sidekick Juan stood on the other side of the RV holding a shotgun and staring through the passenger window at Mrs. Cooper.

John handed his documentation over to the lawman who after inspecting it instructed the couple to exit the RV, “I don’t understand sir, I believe everything is in order” John replied.

“Please Senor Cooper, I need you and Senora Cooper to exit your vehicle.. Now” Gerardo firmly said as he placed his hand on the butt of his holstered sidearm.

John got up out of his captains seat saying to his wife, “C’mon Candy, he wants us to get out of the RV”

Candace was already feeling uneasy by the way that the shotgun holding lawman was smirking at her through her window, “I’m getting a bad feeling about this John, why do you think they want us out of the RV?”

“I’m sure everything is going to be fine sweetheart, I’ll clear this all up in no time and we’ll be on our way” but John’s attempt at trying to reassure his wife that everything would be okay only caused her more fear, for she could hear the nervousness in his voice as they stepped out of their RV.

Once the couple were out of the RV the two lawmen lead them back to their police car where they were instructed to place their hands on the hood of the car, “This isn’t necessary officer, I can assure you that all our travel requirements are in order and up to date” John said as Gerardo began patted him down.

“Senor please put your hands behind your back, you and Senora Cooper will have to come to the station with us to clear this up” Gerardo said as he took his handcuffs from his belt.

“What?! This is getting ridiculous! I want to talk to your commanding officer!” John demanded in angry voice, Juan pumped a shell into the barrel of his shotgun and aimed it across the hood at John, yelling, “Do what the Capitan says Gringo!”

At that moment John realized that he and his wife were caught up in a serious situation, he knew this wasn’t about travel requirements for tourist traveling in Mexico for his was in order, but without further resistance he placed his hands behind his back and allowed himself to be handcuffed, Gerardo then placed him in the backseat of the police car and shut the door.

Gerardo walked back to the front of the car and stood a few feet behind Candace, admiring her figure as she stood slightly bent over with her hands on the hood of the police car. Candace despite being 44-years-old was a very attractive woman, her shoulder length hair was an even mixture of dark brown and silver-gray, and it gave her a sexy sophisticated look; she was wearing a long sleeved, button down the front, grey flowered dress that hung down just above her knees with ankle strap sandals.

As John sat in the backseat looking through the windshield of the police car, Gerardo stepped up behind his wife, purposely pressing his pelvis against her buttocks so that she could feel the hard bulge in his pants, and he brought his hands around her cupping them over her ample breast and began squeezing them through her dress, saying to her in a teasing voice, “I’m sorry Senora but I must make sure that you are not concealing any weapons or illegal contraband on your person”

Tears began gushing from Candace’s eyes and streaming down her pretty face, dripping onto the dusty hood of the car as Gerardo’s roaming hands slowly slid down her ribcage and her stomach until he had one hand groping her pussy mound through her cotton dress making her squirm, “Please you don’t have to do this, we have done nothing wrong” Candace cries as Gerardo gets down on one knee behind her and runs his hands up her smooth soft thighs, raising the hem of her dress while doing it until he is squeezing a foundling her round heart shaped ass through her white cotton panties, finally he stands back up behind her, cuffing her wrist behind her back as he says to his deputy Juan, with a chuckle, “Senora Cooper is clean.. Mmmm.. Very clean Ha! Ha! Ha!” and then he puts her in the back of the police car with her husband.

Juan Followed Gerardo to their small mining town in the Cooper’s RV, the town wasn’t on any map and even very few Mexicans knew of it other then the miners that work there. John and Candace were lead into the small brick jail, inside the jail they were lead through a metal door into the cellblock area that had only two cells; the couple was un-cuffed and placed separately in the two cells and left alone as Gerardo and Juan went outside to search the Cooper’s RV.

John and Candace hugged each other through the bars that separated their cells, and shaking and trembling all over Candace sobbed, “I’m scared John, I’m very scared at what these two men may do to us”

“Candy honey don’t panic, surely these lawmen know that people will miss us and come looking, I’m going to reason with them, everything will be alright, trust me I won’t let anything happen to you” John said trying to soothe his wife’s fears.

“No one will miss us for over a month John” Candace says as she releases her husband and walks over setting on the edge of the filthy cot on the other side of her cell by the wall and sets there crying with her face in her hands.

One hour latter the metal door to the holding cell opens and Gerardo walks in closing the door behind him. John immediately steps to the door of his cell and begins trying to reason with him, “Please Captain sir, I’m not sure what it is you want from us but our family and friends will come looking for us if we do not check in with them soon, I need to use your phone to call them”

Gerardo looks at John with a shit eating grin, saying, “No one will come looking for you here Senor, by morning all traces of your RV and belongings will be gone, you have fallen off the edge of the earth Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“Why are you doing this, what do you want?” John asks in a now desperate voice.

But instead of answering John, the Mexican walks over to his cell, and reaching into his back pocket it pulls out a picture that he had found in the Cooper’s RV, it was a picture of Candace taken two weeks ago on a Mexican beach, and in the picture she is wearing a yellow bikini, and on the back of the picture is written ‘Candy 2011’ Gerardo hands it through the bars giving it to John and with a smirk on his face arrogantly says, “I have always had a sweet tooth for Candy Senor Ha! Ha! Ha!”

The color drained from Mr. Cooper’s face and Candace gasp, “Oh my God” as the overweight balding Mexican walked to the door of Mrs. Cooper’s cell and unlocked it, and as he entered and walked towards her she was crying and begging, “Nooo! Noooo! Pleaseee! Pleaseeee!” and Mr. Cooper was gripping the bars that separated his cell from his wife’s so hard his knuckles were turning white, and he was yelling, “You stay away from my wife you bastard! Leave her alone!”

Candace scooted across the bed until her back was against the wall; she drew her legs up to where her knees were underneath her chin and pulled her dress down over her knees to her ankles in an attempt to cover herself completely and wrapping her arms around her legs as she looked up at Gerardo who was now standing at the edge of her cot unzipping his pants and pulling out his long thick cock, and with tears raining from her beautiful brown eyes she franticly begged, “Don’t do this to me please!”

“Damnit Don’t Do This! I can get you a lot of money!” Mr. Cooper shouted as Gerardo grabbed hold of Candace’s ankles and jerked her sexy legs straight up in the air, which caused the hem of her dress to fall down around her hips, and he got on the cot on his knees using her legs to turn her away from the wall, and he turned his head to look at John who was rattling the jail cell bars angrily, and said…

“I’m gonna fuck your Senora Candy until her ears leak Gringo! Ha! Ha! Ha!” and letting go of her ankles he reaches down and rips out the crotch of her panties, and falls down on top of her between her shapely legs.

“Help me John Help me!” Candace cries out hysterically as she feels the balloted head of the Mexican lawman’s cock work its way between her pussy lips.

“Get off my wife damn you! Get off of her!” was the only defense John was capable of giving his wife.

“Your Candy belongs to me Gringo!” Gerardo yelled out in victory as he thrust is cock into Candace’s dry pussy, making her cry out in agony.

Candace was in a state of semi shock and John nearly so as Gerardo begins giving his little American captive a good hard fucking. Candace was pounding her fist on his back with little effect, kicking her shapely legs wildly in the air and bucking her hips, trying to get the sweaty Mexican off of her, screaming in his face, “Get it out of my! Oh God get it out of me!”

John is vigorously shaking and rattling the bars that hold him back from helping his wife, his face red with rage as he shouts, “Get off of her! Stop this damnit! She’s my wife!”

Gerardo backhands Mrs. Cooper, not once, not twice, but three times, and she lays stunned and dazed underneath the Mexican lawman with the fight beaten out of her. Gerardo rips open her dress, buttons flying everywhere in the small jail cell, and he pulls her white bra down to expose her soft creamy breast, and he begins squeezing, foundling and sucking on them as he continues raping her, finally Gerardo’s cock erupts inside of Candace as he grunts, “Si! Si! Si! Oh hell Si!”

Gerardo pulls his deflating cock out of Candace and sets up on the cot with his back against the wall and stares over at Mr. Cooper, grinning as he says to him, “Your Senora Candy is as sweet as her name Senor Ha! Ha! Si she is a very tight piece and the mine workers will love her very much Ha! Ha!”

Candace lays there an emotional wreck, staring at her crying husband with an empty blank look in her eyes, as the Mexican’s semen seeps from her violated pussy. This was suppose to be their dream of a lifetime vacation, how could this be happing to them, Candace thinks to herself as John sinks to the floor on his knees and resorts to begging…

“Please Captain Sir pleaseeee let us go, I can get you money and anything else you want, just don’t hurt my wife anymore please”

“No can do Gringo, do you think me stupid? You would go straight from Mine Town to the federales, No I will give you to the mine for slave labor and sell your Candy to Mine Town’s puta house for the miners to enjoy Ha! Ha!” and Gerardo got up and walked out of Candace cell, locking it behind him and left the cellblock area.

John looked at his wife who was still laying on her back on the cot with her legs spread and staring nearly unblinkingly at him, her big brown eyes looked so empty, “Candy honey are you okay?” she did respond, “Candy speak to me!” and after several seconds she softly and sobbingly whimpers…

“He took me John.. He took me” and John just started bawling like a baby, he felt so guilt ridden for not being able to protect his wife, he had promised her he wouldn’t let anything happen to her and it was a promise he couldn’t keep…

“I’m sorry sweetheart I’m sooo sorrrryyy, I love you Candy, I…” and at that time the metal door to the cellblock area swung open and in walked Juan. He unlocked the door to Candace’s jail cell and walked inside the cell rubbing the bulge in his britches as he looked at the devastated American lady laying with her legs spread open on the cot. John stood up and once again tried to reason with his captor saying…

“Listen to me deputy, people will notice us missing and come looking for us, but if you help us escape I will make you a wealthy man, I’ll give you enough money to live in Mexico like a King” Juan walked over and sit-down on a little wooden stool beside the bars to John’s cell and asks…

“I am very tempted Senor, my family is very poor, but how do I know you are not lying to me?”

“You have my word on it Deputy, I swear to you” John said, thinking that this man was sincerely thinking over his proposal, but Juan was just toying with the desperate American.

“I am afraid I will need more collateral than your word Senor, perhaps I let you go but keep Senora Candy here until you return with my dinero” Juan said, struggling to keep from grinning.

“I can’t leave her here, she’s my wife, please sir you have my solemn word that I will send you the money” and John’s jaw dropped in despair when Juan asks him…

“Tell me Senor, has your esposa ever had it in the asno or am I gonna be the first hombre to have that pleasure?”

“You bastard!” John said to the Deputy, shocked at hearing what the Deputy’s intensions were for his wife, and the Deputy stood up unzipping his pants and pulled his greasy cock out in front of John and said…

“I may be a bastardo Gringo, but I’m the bastardo who is gonna be the first hombre in Mine Town to stick my enchilada up that puta’s candy little asno Ha! Ha! Ha!”

One can only imagine how helpless John must have felt, being able to do nothing but watch as that Mexican walked over and got onto the cot his wife was laying on, hooking his arms underneath her sexy legs and curling them back until her little feet were up in the air over her head, and when Juan pressed his cock firmly against the rubbery ring of Candace’s virgin butt hole John closed his eyes, for he couldn’t bear to watch this vile Mexican rape his beloved wife in the most shameful manner possible. But John could not deafen his ears as Candace cried out…

“Not there! Dear God not there.. Pleaseeee!” John went and curled up on his cot, wrapping the dirty pillow around his head and ears in a vain attempt close out the agonizing screams of his poor little wife as her screams echoed off of the brick walls of the cellblock. When John could no longer hear Candace screaming he knew it was because Juan had finally creamed his wife’s asshole, but what John seen when he finally dared to open his eyes and look was just as sickening to him, for Juan was now on his knees straddling his wife’s chest with his filthy cock in her mouth making her suck him clean.

For better then a week Mr. and Mrs. Cooper were kept in their respective jail cells where John was forced to witness the love of his live being repeatedly raped and sodomized by the two Mexican lawmen. Then the loving couple were separated forever, never to see each other again as John was shipped off to spend the rest of his days working as slave labor in the mines of Mine Town, and sweet little Candy was sold by the lawmen to Mine Town’s whorehouse, to spend the rest of her days as sexual entertainment for the Mexican workers of Mine Town.

The End.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 33.jpg (12.4 KB, 313 views)
File Type: jpg 32.jpg (11.5 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg 31.jpg (11.8 KB, 307 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #2
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Very nicely done... the screen caps were a nice touch also. Jackson County Jail is a great movie; remember first watching it when I was much younger...made me appreciate the theme of this forum!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:43 AM   #3
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice story very enjoyable more more bravo I concur about the screencaps great work thanks MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:11 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thank both of you gentlemen for your kind post. I like adding Pictures to my stories for it is often the Pictures that fuel my fantasies..
Old 05-16-2011, 10:05 PM   #5
bubkent

bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to bubkent Send a message via Yahoo to bubkent Send a message via Skype™ to bubkent

awesome story. great details and build ups. the pics at the end, what movie are they from?
bubkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:44 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you Bubkent, the pics are just pics i picked up, not sure where, maybe here off RB. Finman seemed to believe they are from the movie " Jackson County Jail" I'm sure he is right.