Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-03-2008, 10:56 PM   #161
kingspeget

kingspeget has initial reputation

i feel dirty
kingspeget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:57 PM   #162
kingspeget

kingspeget has initial reputation

some things u cant Un-hear
kingspeget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:12 AM   #163
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I love my country and consider it to be the best place to live for our people. I still don't see my country as a paradise that everyone would wish to live in since it is simply best for those with their own cultural heritage tied to the land and the same goes for other countries and the people originally living in them. I'm not aiming to offend anyone but most of those people who appear to have twisted views on the superiority of their own country when compared to the rest of the world are often found from US or maybe they just have louder voices than those people living in other countries. This feeling of superiority also gives a nation permission for imperialistic actions which are often justified with oppressive goverments or other "evil" stuff...

Referring to my last sentence I'll take the risk of taking some shit on me after saying this but I don't really see the justification in "freeing" Iraq. I'll just pass the obvious points like the complete lack of any weapons of massdestruction and links to Al Quida since the only remaining justification is the bringing of "freedom" and democracy to the country. Even though Saddam Hussein was a dictator he did rule with an iron fist which made it possible to live in the country without the constant fear US has brought to the country. I'm mainly referring to the situation after the invasion of Iraq where the infrastructure was brought down and the whole goverment was brought down enabling an anarchy like of a state and giving birth to several criminal and extremist organizations.

Iraq is basicly a multicultural state with two different branches of Islam being the two largest groups of people. The attempt to bring a western system of democracy to this middle-eastern culture ignited the long hibernation of different kind of ethnic and religious groups which has resulted to bombings all around Iraq while even the overall security situation has gone to hell after the system keeping the country intact was brought down few years ago.

And before someone tries to disprove the USA as an imperialist country try thinking what has been the aim of several wars US has started during the last several decades. Bringing your own sense of freedom through your own govermental system doesn't differ at all from bringing christianity to pagans. After all the fanatic belief on western democracy being the real answer doesn't differ much from believing in Jesus as the saviour of whole planet whom's population should be turned to follow the religion he gave birth to.

Er, I wasn't supposed to write more than a few lines so guess I'll just stop at this. By the way US hasn't given any significant support to my country ever so the world police thingie doesn't really work out.
My first visit to this thread (and forum) All I can say is read this again as it's not often someone says something as relavent and sensible as this. Well done Noir I envy your incisiveness.