Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-05-2007, 05:12 PM   #1
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What´s when we old??

What happens with all our rape and roleplay fantasys when we´re old? do you ever thing about?
Will you with 60, 70 or 80 still be a rapist or a victim in your fantasys?
I think i´m forever a (fantasy) rapist. Here are some pages of my diary from the future...

Dear diary, since today i have a new nurse. She looks really hot, Sandy is in her mid 20s long blonde hair, firm tits, long legs. When i saw her the first time my cock gets even hard in the middle! I took this opportunity and make her clear who have the force. I let fall my glasses and say "Bend down bitch!" gentle enough that she cant hear it. But i have my fun

Dear diary, Sandy is really nice to me. I guess she want me to fuck her. So i use the next opportunity to let her feel my power. i threw my glasses down, when she bend to take it i place my crutch at her back, cough and threaten her "OK BITCH YOU DO AS I SAY OR YOU`LL REGRET IT BADLY!!" She was scared. Its a long time ago that i could enjoy this sight. A sexy women in fear. But then... She laugh, give me the glasses back and say:" its ok grandpa, you get your fresh nappy instantly!" FUCK FUCK FUCK what should i do now? Ok stay calm Luke, stay calm... you need a idea... a idea.. oh yes of course.. i hit the crutch with all my power against her back. -CRACK - the echo goes through the room. "OUCHHHH my arm.. shit.." i scream out. "hey grandpa, if you do this again i drive you with your weelchair on the highway!" she laugh FUCK FUCK FUCK, she still don´t know what´s on stake and i can´t move my arm anymore...

Dear diary, after some ineffective rape attempts i decide i try a MMF. So i make a application to a male- nurse. Bye bye Sandy, obstinate bitch!!

Dear diary, today i get my accomplice. His name is Kevin. Yes that´s a man! He look similar like me 60 years ago. Ok he is kinda smallish but he is in his best years. "Hey Kevin! let´s go out and looking fo some chicks!" i say. He laugh and shove me, my weelchair with my crutches in the city. There was a cute young bitch, long black hair,
short skirt, high heels. I yell to her: " Hey bitch!! lift your skirt or Kevin tear your filthy cunt apart!!" ... "right Kevin??" but somehow Kevin was not ardent. He release my weelchair and i
hurtle down the precinct. My amok ride ends against a fountain. My life nearly too.

No seriously...

do you think you have eternally rape fantasys?
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:40 PM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

You want me to think about a serious question after reading your future diary?
This is hilarious!
You should try writing an entire episode about old man rapist!

I really can't tell. Maybe someday I just leave those fantasies behind me, maybe not. I try not to think that much about future days when I'm all old ...
Old 04-05-2007, 05:51 PM   #3
drmephisto

Default I'll go furthur....

I am at the pearly gates, waiting in line for judgment. As I wait I see this lovely angel walking past. She is taking information for the “Judge”. I can’t help myself. She is a blonde, with pure white wings; she may try to fly away. She approaches and I grab a sharp icicle from the clouds and put it to her throat. “Come with me or I will kill you!” I just realize the absurdity of what I said. She flashes stardust at me and I collapse. Two archangels come and pick me up and take me to a trap door. I yell shit as they throw me down it.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:07 PM   #4
Andrea

Andrea Level 1 (100+)Andrea Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to Andrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto
I am at the pearly gates, waiting in line for judgment. As I wait I see this lovely angel walking past. She is taking information for the “Judge”. I can’t help myself. She is a blonde, with pure white wings; she may try to fly away. She approaches and I grab a sharp icicle from the clouds and put it to her throat. “Come with me or I will kill you!” I just realize the absurdity of what I said. She flashes stardust at me and I collapse. Two archangels come and pick me up and take me to a trap door. I yell shit as they throw me down it.
hahahaha at least it wasn;'t Artemis
Old 04-05-2007, 06:19 PM   #5
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

12th June 2046

Well, my hips gave out last night when my darling took me harder than he had for some time. Still, my health insurance will pay for the gene tank regrowth hips so I’ll have the hips of a 18 year old again…I keep telling him he doesn’t need to add another inch to his cock….but…well, he wants to test my new muscle tightened pussy…

27th June 2046

We’re off to the low earth orbit Hilton…I mean, dear diary you know what a disaster our last low grav sexcespades ended in. I swear that green skinned girl came onto me…she said she wanted to try human love….how the hell did I know she had both male and female genitals…boy, my lover was unhappy…

Still, this time we’re joining the Near Earth Swingers for a bit of fun

2nd August 2046

Dear Diary, as reward for our 40th Anniversary my lover took me into the ruins of London…its difficult getting into the Islamic Republic of the British Isles, but he managed it. Rape in a burhka never fails to impress me…

1st July 2054

“Here is the news, local noted authors XX and XX were today found dead in what Police have described as a bizarre act of sexual perversion that had them both smiling. Rumours of their tastes have of course abound since the publication of their first series of landmark books…but the nature of their death has been described as “fitting” by some of their close friends

In accordance to their wishes their cryogenically frozen bodies will shot into space in the same position they were found…”
Old 04-05-2007, 06:19 PM   #6
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea
hahahaha at least it wasn;'t Artemis
No but I think Apollo was one of the archangels.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #7
drmephisto

Default How forboding!

2nd August 2046

Dear Diary, as reward for our 40th Anniversary my lover took me into the ruins of London…its difficult getting into the Islamic Republic of the British Isles, but he managed it. Rape in a burhka never fails to impress me…

That's Scary!!
Old 04-05-2007, 06:44 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
12th June 2046

Well, my hips gave out last night when my darling took me harder than he had for some time. Still, my health insurance will pay for the gene tank regrowth hips so I’ll have the hips of a 18 year old again…I keep telling him he doesn’t need to add another inch to his cock….but…well, he wants to test my new muscle tightened pussy…

27th June 2046

We’re off to the low earth orbit Hilton…I mean, dear diary you know what a disaster our last low grav sexcespades ended in. I swear that green skinned girl came onto me…she said she wanted to try human love….how the hell did I know she had both male and female genitals…boy, my lover was unhappy…

Still, this time we’re joining the Near Earth Swingers for a bit of fun

2nd August 2046

1st July 2054

“Here is the news, local noted authors XX and XX were today found dead in what Police have described as a bizarre act of sexual perversion that had them both smiling. Rumours of their tastes have of course abound since the publication of their first series of landmark books…but the nature of their death has been described as “fitting” by some of their close friends

In accordance to their wishes their cryogenically frozen bodies will shot into space in the same position they were found…”
LOL! Me likes little lady
Old 04-05-2007, 07:53 PM   #9
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Freaky Luke!!

Love that stuff your mind comes up with!! Here is another possible old man episode!!

YES!! here comes that new blonde big titted nurse again and my walker is in postion and yes!! Fucking ran into! Perfect now while she is bent over it trying to get free?? Up with that short skirt move that thong over and yes Nurse quim!!! Hows that Nursey???
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:34 PM   #10
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Let me correct you, young man. 60 isn't old. Say that again and I'll hit you with my cane.

Turned 60 two months ago and the Mrs. turns 60 in another month. We're planning a roleplay rape involving additional players sometime around her birthday. So, Louise, if you read about a couple being frozen and shot into space....

Hey, it's a great idea.....we're changing our will.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:01 AM   #11
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise

Now that is absolutely brilliant and hilarious!
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:40 AM   #12
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im still Laughing at this prospect... thanks Luke and thanks Lou for gazing into your crystal balls

I have a while to go yet, but i fully intend to grow old disgracefully
Old 04-06-2007, 03:43 AM   #13
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto
2nd August 2046

That's Scary!!
Islam, worlds fastest growing religion...aside from Jedi-ism of course...
Old 04-06-2007, 03:48 AM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've been a devote follower of Jedi-ism my whole life...
Old 04-06-2007, 04:00 AM   #15
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
I've been a devote follower of Jedi-ism my whole life...
Well, that Jedi mind trick is very useful after all.
Saves so much hard work and significantly decreases the risk of getting kicked in the nads or having your eyes scratched out.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:10 AM   #16
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnc4fun
Let me correct you, young man. 60 isn't old. Say that again and I'll hit you with my cane.

Turned 60 two months ago and the Mrs. turns 60 in another month. We're planning a roleplay rape involving additional players sometime around her birthday. So, Louise, if you read about a couple being frozen and shot into space....

first of all i hope i make it to 60 and second of all i hope i end up like you !!!!!! lol
Old 04-06-2007, 05:07 AM   #17
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnc4fun

ups, i´m SORRY!! i meant when you´re older than now..

whish you and your lady all the best.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:15 AM   #18
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch_Rapist
Well, that Jedi mind trick is very useful after all.
Saves so much hard work and significantly decreases the risk of getting kicked in the nads or having your eyes scratched out.
You just wave your hand at the girl and say, "You do not need your clothes!"
Old 04-06-2007, 05:33 AM   #19
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
You just wave your hand at the girl and say, "You do not need your clothes!"
yes, yes, yes! *jumps up and down excitedly*
And... and... "You want to bend over. You have an overwhelming desire to be fucked in the ass by me."

Still... where's the fun in that? There'd be no screaming, moaning, begging, fighting and struggling!
Old 04-06-2007, 05:55 AM   #20
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch_Rapist
yes, yes, yes! *jumps up and down excitedly*
And... and... "You want to bend over. You have an overwhelming desire to be fucked in the ass by me."

Still... where's the fun in that? There'd be no screaming, moaning, begging, fighting and struggling!

believe me, it´s boring...
i do it sometimes