Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2007, 03:12 PM   #41
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel
I can only imagine that when I get older
my feelings about rape will be the same.

I bet for victims it gets harder and harder to find a decent force fuck the older you get.
hehe I can't help myself though...
You are right, sweet thing. Even in my wildest rantings over being considered too old to chase down a terrified victim, I must confess the intended target was in her 20's or 30's at worst. Even when I married for, I hope, the last time I found a partner nearly 15 years my junior. You did make me wonder if even us old farts are going after chickadees, who on earth is going to satisfy the cravings of the elderly rapette. Therefore I solemnly commit to molest, assault or otherwise defile octogenarians and above. After all, it'll probably take one of us old dudes on the 36 hour pill to even come close to providing satisfaction to those leathery membranes.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:16 PM   #42
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it seems i grab the bog with 60....

it was not easy for me to imagine how it is when we´re out of the "young" age. I´m glad to hear that here are some members who are in this age and have still fun with the rape thing. This gives hope...

Thank you all

little Luke boy
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #43
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke rape stalker
it seems i grab the bog with 60....

it was not easy for me to imagine how it is when we´re out of the "young" age. I´m glad to hear that here are some members who are in this age and have still fun with the rape thing. This gives hope...

Thank you all

little Luke boy
Luke, there's a long, active life ahead of you with a little luck and some taking care of yourself. 60 just isn't that old anymore. When I was much younger, it always seemed impossible that I'd ever be this old. With the exception of some wisdom that I've accidently stumbled on along the way, I really feel no different than when I was 20. I occasionally even have the same energy .
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #44
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominUncle
You are right, sweet thing. Even in my wildest rantings over being considered too old to chase down a terrified victim, I must confess the intended target was in her 20's or 30's at worst. Even when I married for, I hope, the last time I found a partner nearly 15 years my junior. You did make me wonder if even us old farts are going after chickadees, who on earth is going to satisfy the cravings of the elderly rapette. Therefore I solemnly commit to molest, assault or otherwise defile octogenarians and above. After all, it'll probably take one of us old dudes on the 36 hour pill to even come close to providing satisfaction to those leathery membranes.
Oh, and so nice too!

Just trying to represent the victims

I'm going to open a rape board nursing home for all the old rapeloving foggies
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:43 PM   #45
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Granny Rapist.

this is all the hope I will have comforting me in my old age..

My puddy cats wont be much defence!! Ill probably have to have lube on hand..

"hey sonny, before you abuse me, and I really don't want you to do this, but do me a favour theres a little something in the drawer! "
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #46
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
The Granny Rapist.

this is all the hope I will have comforting me in my old age..

My puddy cats wont be much defence!! Ill probably have to have lube on hand..

"hey sonny, before you abuse me, and I really don't want you to do this, but do me a favour theres a little something in the drawer! "
Just make sure you didn't buy the "warming" lube

Granny's gotta remember her glasses when she shops.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:38 PM   #47
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A young fellow was about to be married and was asking his Grandfather about sex. He asked his Grandfather how often you should have it.
His Grandfather told him that when you first get married, you want it all the time, and maybe do it several times a day.
Later on it tapers off, and you have it once a week.
Then as you get older, you may have sex maybe once a month.
When you get really old, you are lucky to have it once a year....maybe on your anniversary.

The young fellow then asked his Grandfather, "Well how about you and Grandma now?"

His Grandfather replied, "Oh, we just have oral sex now."

"What's oral sex? the young fellow asked."

"Well", Grandpa said, "She goes to bed in her bedroom, and I go to bed in my bedroom. She yells, "Screw You." And I holler back, "Screw You Too!"
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:39 AM   #48
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OH MY GOD!! WIZ thanks so much needed a good laugh!!

Hey old folks need loving to!! So let me know your location Wiz so I can stalk you then attack!! Just dont struggle too much okay??

We have a home here that made a side line in the local news. Seems the overnight nurses would here noises from different rooms thru the night as they made their rounds.

Finally found out that a older man in his 80s was making his nightly rounds visiting his gals 4-5 of them each night. The report ended by saying he was quite the popular guy at the nursing home!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 12:34 PM   #49
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel
Oh, and so nice too!

Just trying to represent the victims

I'm going to open a rape board nursing home for all the old rapeloving foggies
Experience has taught me the best way to still be able to fulfill your needs in this department when you are in your dotage:
Practice, practice, practice!
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 07:12 AM   #50
Error Nomad

Error Nomad has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Brilliant!

EN
Error Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote