Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-06-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
outlawed

outlawed has initial reputation
Default A good first date...

She was a little tipsy when she got into her car after a night at the club. She didn't have a clue I had cut the battery cable to her car. She tried starting her car to no avail. I pretended to be walking by and stopped to ask her if she needed some help. She said all her friends had already left and she wasn't sure if she could get a ride home. I offered to give her a ride home. I made the excuse I needed to stop by a friends house to drop off his cell phone he'd forgotten in the bar. She had no clue what I was going to do to her.

At my house, which she thought was my friends house, I got out and invited her in for a minute. She seemed to trust me enough and followed me in. When she got through the door I overpowered her. Pinning her to the floor on her stomach with her hands behind her back. I pulled a gun from my waistband and held it to her head. I told her she would be a dead bitch if she made a fucking sound. I pulled her hair back hard and made sure she got the point by throwing her back down on the floor almost knocking the wind out of her.

I restrained her hands behind her back and made her go upstairs. She fought a little bit. I just kept slapping her and pushing her around. It wasn't hard to do she was a foot or more shorter than me. I could feel my cock rage in my pants. I was going to fuck this hot little chick, hard. After she got upstairs she kept begging me to stop, not to hurt her, and generally being a whiny little bitch. I slapped her across her face and held the gun at her eye. I told her she was my little fuck slut now and I was gonna fill her with my cock and do whatever my sick heart desired to her.

I viciously tore her clothes from her body while she tried to squirm and twist away from me. I got her down to her bra and panties and shoved her face down unto the bed. I grabbed my belt from my pants and spanked her with it across her ass. I wanted her to feel it. I wanted her not to like it. I got on her back and told her how I was gonna fuck her every way I could. I reached down and ripped her panties off of one leg exposing her sweet pussy to me.

I pushed my face into her sweet smelling fuck-hole, shoving my tongue into her pussy along with my fingers exploring her. She tried to squeeze me away with her legs but my shoulders easily held her legs apart while I sucked my little fuck slut's pussy. I wanted it wet for my huge rock-hard cock. My little slut got fidgety again so I grabbed her by her hair and flipped her over unto her back. She tried kicking me. It was pitiful, I threw her legs over my shoulders and sunk my cock deeply into her. She yelped as my cock hit her cervix. I was pounding my dick into my little slut. Fully in and out of her, my balls slapping against her ass. I had to hold back as I didn't wan't to bust my nut in her so soon. I wanted to enjoy her for our first fuck.

She lied there on the bed, tied hand and foot, unable to move. I took pictures of my helpless little fuck slut. She was a mess, her hair pushed everywhere, her make-up smeared, her mascara running down her cheeks and she'd only been here a few hours. I fashioned a makeshift clit stimulator from an old electric toothbrush. I teased her throbbing clit mercilessly with it. While I also whipped her with my belt. Hard enough for her to feel and it not really leave a mark. It's fun playing with my new toy. Forcing her to orgasm against her will. Pleasuring myself roughly with her little body. Feeding her my cock however I choose. Grabbing her tits and squeezing them in my rough hands. Smacking them, pinching her nipples, and making her squeal.

My cock ached to rape her little body again. I forced her to swallow my cock until she gagged on it. She looked up at me with a wild animal gaze as I fucked her mouth. The little fuck slut was actually enjoying this now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sharedfantasy.jpg (28.6 KB, 209 views)
Old 09-15-2009, 07:03 AM   #2
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very good read ...
MuggasWoman is offline   Reply With Quote