Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-14-2007, 03:58 AM   #1
RiddenRaw
Banned

RiddenRaw Level 1 (100+)RiddenRaw Level 1 (100+)
Default fucking the football team (part1)

I am 18 last month, bt I am in 10th grade because I was held back twice. They want to hold me back again this year, so i wil be 21 when i graduate.

I have a wonderful boyfriend whom I would kill for, and he is my whole life. He is captain of the football team. He is strict, but I need it cuz I never had a father. Especially about my dress. He buys my clothes and dresses me in daisy dukes and micro-minis, and always a bra for a top. I am proud to do as he wants and glad he want to show his whore off.

After all he has done, and all we've been through, I'll be with him until I die, and do anything he says. I accept this with no problem. But two years ago he came to me with an order, and I was shocked. But I acted cool. He said that after the championship game of the season, I was going to give head to all of the team members. I was hesitant inside, but outside I happily agreed.

The next day he came to me and said he changed his mind.. I was to suck them after every game as a reward. He said it was my job as a cheerleader to support the team. I was enthusiastic and said I couldnt wait.

I was waiting in the locker room when the game was over. They saw me, told me to undress. I did and straddled the wooden bench. Tey begn to line up in front of me. I opened my moth to begin, and prayed it would go fast. My boyfriend wanted me to swalow any cum in my mouth.

It took 3 hours,but i finally finished. I got dressed and hurried tomy car. I heard footsteps behind me. It was my boyfriend. he asked menacingly if I enjoyed that. I said as long as you did. If he is happy, I am happy. Then he grabbed me and said i was sticky with cum and smelled like used pussy. He pulled p my skirt, and bfore i knew it was reamingmy ass. I bent over more, so he cold go deeper. He only lasted 20 mintes, but he came hard. Cum dripped down my things. He then threw me on the pavement, and kicked me for being a whore. he left me there. I finally got my wind back, and went home. After I showered, I coldnt stop masturbating. I wa so proud of my contribution to the team, and loved that I cold please guys. So every friday I get to make them happy.
RiddenRaw is offline   Reply With Quote