Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2007, 08:45 PM   #1
darth_raper

darth_raper has initial reputation
Default Teacher and Student

The student kicked open the door, anger shooting threw his body like an electrical current. The teacher looked up from her desk, confusion etched into her eyes.
“What do you want,” she asked nervously.
“Revenge. I’m failing your class and I’m going to make you pay.
The teacher jumped up from her desk, startled at the student’s bold statement.
“John, I’m sure we can work something out, there’s no need to do something stupid, right?”
“You’ve been saying that all year, you fucking slut. You’re going to have to pay this time,” he said pulling out a gun.
“No, don’t shoot, don’t shoot. I’ll do anything.”
“Take off your blouse.”
“No, please not that,” she pleaded.
“Yes, I’ve been dreaming of your boobs and your cunt all year long.”
“No, please, I’ll do anything.”
“You’ll do exactly as I say, bitch or I’m going to fucking shoot you.”
She started to cry as she raised her shaking hands and fumbled with her first button on her blouse.
“Yah, take off your shirt and show me those perfect tits.”
The tears poured down her face as she continued to oblige to her captors wishes. When she was done, she hesitated before throwing off her blouse onto the floor.
“DROP THE SHIRT BITCH,” the student screamed. The student scared and she dropped her blouse from fear, revealing a black bra that showed some of the teacher’s cleavage
“Nice boobs, I’m going to have lots of fun playing with those as I fuck you.”
The teacher whimpered at the thought of this, and covered her bra with her hands to attempt to cover herself.
“PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS DOWN,” the student screamed again
The teacher replied and again whimpered. The student approached the teacher, and the teacher started to back away in fear of what the student might do.
“Please, don’t hurt me,” she pleaded. The student slapped her and she recoiled with a scream.”
“STAND UP NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU” the teacher quickly stood up, tears still streaming down her face. “Now, stand still”
The teacher nodded not wanting to anger the student but terrified off what he was going to do to her. The student grabbed the skirt and pulled it up revealing a black pair of panties as the teacher cringed. The teacher resisted the urge to slap the boy and run away as fast as she could, but she knew the boy could easily kill her with the gun.
“Nice panties,” he said as he spanked her. She screamed and instinctively jumped back, but the boy was strong and held her in her position. “You like that don’t you? How about you take off that skirt and give me a better look.
She began to sob as the words entered her ears and she knew she was going to have to. So, she undid the button to her skirt, and slowly slid them down her pretty legs. She was in lots of pain and the student loved this because he was finally getting his revenge and was going to get something out of it too.
As the skirt hit the classroom floor, the student looked back to admire the body of the teacher half dressed. His cock was starting to hurt, it was getting to so large. He was ready to stop the playing around and get to the real sex.
He lounged at the woman and a scream erupted from her throat. He grabbed and held her while she desperately tried to escape from the eminent rape. He pushed her down onto the floor so that she was lying on her back.
He ripped off her bra, unleashing her jiggling tits. He barely glanced at them as he pulled down his pants and boxers and revealed his massive cock. The woman was screaming uncontrollably now so he gagged her with her own bra.
He held his prick and started to rub it across her face, while he rubbed his hands down the body from the throat to her large breast. The student noticed that the teacher’s nipples were not hard so he rubbed them until they were. He then stuck his finger into the woman’s cunt and then slipped his whole fist while still rubbing his cock against the woman’s face. He pulled his hand out of her cunt fast and the action made a large pop noise.
“Listen, up bitch,” he snarled. “Your going to suck my cock and your not going to hurt me or else I’ll kill you, understand? She nodded her head. “I’m going to take that bra out of your mouth and you better not make a peep, understand?” The teacher shook her head once again.
The student removed the bra just like he promised and inserted his penis in her mouth. The boy grabbed the woman’s blond hair and pulled her hair back and forth, setting the tempo for the cock sucking.
The boy started to cum inside the woman’s mouth and said, “You’d better take all my load bitch. Every fucking last drop.” After he was done expelling his load, he stopped the woman from sucking his dick and pissed in her mouth. The woman screamed but the student had a strong grip on the woman’s head and she couldn’t move.
After he was done pissing, he ripped off the woman’s panties. The student threw her on the floor on her back. He slammed his dick into her asshole and she grunted. He started humping her slowly but gradually getting faster and faster.
He started to cum in her and the teacher stopped the urge to scream and try to fight him. She knew she was helpless. She started to whimper but it was just a turn on for him and he started humping harder and harder. Once he was satisfied he withdrew his penis and said, “You'd better raise my grade, or I'll rape you again.” And then he left.
darth_raper is offline   Reply With Quote