Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
blackdog

blackdog has initial reputation
Default VICTIM OF THE PATRIOT ACT (Violence, rape torture)

It had all started when I rented a room to a man they say was a terrorist. I had protested I hadn’t know of that fact. My protests were ignored and in no time at all I was in a federal prison without all the bother of a trial. I had violated several parts of the Patriot Act and I had no recourse even though several lawyers tried to plead my case. I became just another victim of The Patriot Act.

I had several experiences with torture by guards in solitary confinement. One however stands out more than the others because it almost killed me. I ended up spending two months in the hospital afterwards. It also says some very disturbing things about those who torture and their victims.

I had been sent to solitary over a stupid fight I had with a fellow prisoner. (I learned later that the fight had been a set up as the other prisoner was a paid government agent) They used any excuse to send women down into solitary. I didn't look forward to it because that was usually where the most sadistic guards were. I was sent there for 3 months that first time. Around the 3rd week I was there one of the guards came in to work that day in a very bad mood and I could tell he was looking to take his mood out on someone right away. He had I known always lusted for me so I knew I was in for it.

He got 4 other guards to help him take me to a special room. They chained me to a wall with my hands stretched high over my head so my feet were barely touching the ground. I could feel my muscles stretching in my body and it was hard to breathe hanging like that. I looked at this 6 ft 6 guard and figured he weighed about 275 pounds, most of it muscle. The other guards were also big men and I knew my skinny 135 pounds was in for it. The big one walked up to me and told me he wanted to see how much abuse I could take, just for the fun of it. I spit right in his face and that really pissed him off. (I know that was a stupid thing to do, but sometimes you just act without thinking)

He ripped open my shirt exposing my C-cup boobs and belly and looked me over real good. (We were issued no underclothing in this special prison) I felt myself breathing hard with the anticipation of what was to come. He put his fist on my flat abdomen and pushed in hard as if measuring how far in my gut it would go. Then he suddenly pulled back and threw a punch that knocked the wind out of me. I felt my guts cave in deep as his fist went into gut directly over my navel. It felt like his fist had sank into my belly clear to my spine. Then without missing a beat he put his fist into my guts at least 25 times covering every inch of my belly. I couldn't breathe from the force and intensity and when he finally stopped after about 25 solid hard punches he laughed as he watched me trying to breathe.

I wanted to vomit, but I couldn’t. I wanted to plead from them not to hurt me or maybe even kill me. There were rumors that female and male prisoners had gone into solitary and never come out alive. I feared I was going to be one of those who never came back from solitary.

He let me rest for a few minutes as I tried to catch my breath. I had gone limp and didn’t care anymore that my arms ached, in fact I didn't notice it anymore my gut hurt so bad. Then the other guards came over and wanted a turn at me and together they started slamming their fists deep into my belly. They were alternating in their punches one hitting me in my belly right at my naval and the other one right under it. The hits were coming about 3 per second nonstop and suddenly the huge guard joined in and he was hitting me right under the ribs.

Then a particularly vicious punch hit me right over my bladder. I felt piss shoot out of my pussy as my bladder drained itself. One of the guards opined that they were really knocking the piss out of me. They all laughed and another one said that was only the start, as they would soon beat the shit out of me as well.

All three hitting me all over my belly nonstop. It felt like it went on for days although I think it was only minutes. I felt myself blacking out even though I could still feel it. I couldn't see, but I could feel the intense pain & agony. After while they stopped and my breathing was labored by then and it took all my strength just to take in tiny sips of air.

They left me alone for a little while. I couldn't move at all. I hung there against the wall hoping it was over but knowing it wasn't. Then
I felt myself being taken down off the wall and I was laid on a table with restraints. I felt my ankles being tied to restraints and then my arms pulled upward over my head and outward. They had also placed an object under my upper back near my shoulders to elevate me and stretch me out more. I felt my wrists being shackled and then they tightened the restraints so I was totally stretched out to the maximum endurance, or so I thought at the time. It was hard to breathe tied that way and I was already struggling just to take a breath. I had to take short agonizing labored breaths. They laughed as they watched me struggle to breathe.

Then I felt them placing a restraining belt around my abdomen right over my navel and tightened it beyond human endurance. I didn't know it at the time, but they had this belt connected to a wheel winch underneath so when it was turned it would tighten even more. All they had to do was turn it and lock it to tighten it and the belt would pull my guts in even more and restrict my breathing more.

I was already gasping for air and they hadn't even started yet. I felt abdomen try to rise and fall as I attempted to breath and it took every ounce of strength I had just to breath. It was so labored that I knew they could kill me without any even trying. I hoped that only rape was next, as I knew they would get around to that sooner or later. Next thing I knew I felt my arms stretching out even tighter as they pulled the wench on my arm restraints and stretched my body even more.

My boobs rose higher with the object under my shoulders and my gut caved in even more. At that point they turned the wheel holding the belly restraint and I felt it dig into my gut even more right over my navel. I was desperately gasping for air now so fast I started to black out. But something kept me conscious. I’m not sure why I didn’t pass out. My labored breathing was not relieved and I was almost panicking. Still I had some perverse desire to be awake if they were going to kill me.

Then it got worse. I saw the big 275 pound guard get up on the table and stand over me. I shuddered as I struggled to breath and he looked down at me watching my belly trying to breathe in and out desperately. Then he took his boot and placed right over naval. And in one quick motion he pushed down with his boot and I felt my belly cave in. At that moment he also told one of the others to tighten the wheel on the belly restraint and the other one to stretch the arm restraints even more. As they tightened the restraints he started stomping on my belly and laughing. I couldn't even think at this point, all I could do was try to catch a tiny bit of air whenever possible. I felt my belly trying hard to make itself move to take in air and every time I tried I felt the winches tightening. My gasping for air became my sole purpose in life and nothing else mattered. I didn't even care any longer if they hurt me or not, I just wanted one small breath of air. I somehow managed to take in little spurts of it, enough to keep me conscious.

Then he stomped really hard with his boot and I felt my bowels release. The smell of fresh shit quickly permeated the small room. The huge guard laughed and said the other guard had been right as he was stomping the shit out of me.

He ground his boot into my belly until I was sure his boot heel was going to break my spine. I felt like my belly was flattened totally on the table and my insides were being crushed to death, but I didn't care anymore. Then suddenly he was standing on my belly with all his weight right over my navel. I felt more shit ooze from my rear hole and I thought it was all over then as they were going to kill me. I felt the room go black as I started to lose consciousness.

When I regained consciousness I realized the winches had been slightly loosened, but I still labored & struggled to breathe. The big guard was standing beside me now and I realized all my clothing was now gone. I was also wet where they had apparently used a water hose to wash the human waste from my body. When he realized I was awake he moved his hand to my crotch and started to rub my pussy. After a minute or two I felt my pussy getting wet. I felt moisture seeping out of me and I heard one of them remark about what a slut I was. He rubbed harder and I moaned as I continued struggling to breathe. Then he thrust a fat finger up inside me and began to wildly stroke my clit. I moaned hard and even though I was not into sexual sadism and torture at all it was almost a relief to feel pleasure instead of pain for a moment.

I still struggled hard to breathe, but the pleasure I felt took my mind off of it for a moment. I could feel I was getting close to orgasm and breathing got even harder. Suddenly just as I thought I was about to cum, he began to slam his free hand into my constricted belly. I felt his fist hit my ribs and bounce around all over my belly and I could no longer feel any pleasure in my cunt. I couldn't breath at all. He was punching so hard and at the same time they were tightening the winches used to tighten my belly & arm restraints. I tried to catch a breath between his punches in the fraction of a second between the punches, but he punched so hard & fast it was almost impossible. I was heaving my chest trying to breathe and my belly was in agony as I felt it cave in completely to his punches.

As I began to pass out again I felt it stop. They either stopped or I passed out I'm not sure. Then suddenly I was aware again of them standing around me laughing. The huge guard was no longer punching me, but the restraints had not been loosened and even though I was getting some air I had to labor hard to take in one small breath. I tried different ways to breathe to see which was the best way to get a little air. I tried tiny short breaths with long pauses between. Then I tried to take in one long breath and then wait a minute to take in another. Nothing however relieved the agony in my constricted abdomen.

They laughed as they watched me attempt to breathe. My belly was caved in and my ribs stuck out. My boobs were also distorted by the stretching and I feared they were being ruined as well. I felt one of them run his hands over my ribs and remark how smooth I was. He rubbed my belly and around my ribs and said I had a good looking belly and it was a shame they were demolishing it. He kept rubbing my belly hard as one of them brought in a stepladder and placed it next to the table. His hand went from my belly to my clit and he started to rub it. I felt myself getting excited again and it was harder to breathe from the sexual excitement. He grabbed and lightly pinched my clit and rubbed harder and harder. I wanted to cum just to get a release. Then as he kept rubbing my erect clit one of them climbed the ladder with what looked like a heavy round object. Then I realized it was a bowling ball! He held it about 6 feet over my belly and as my clit began to throb hard he dropped it and it landed on my belly. I couldn’t make a sound because there was no air in my lungs. I felt my belly cave in with the weight of the object and something inside me rip just as my clit exploded into orgasm. I passed out.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I came to I was still on the table in full restraints and they were tightened to the max. I still had to struggle to breathe. I didn't hear or see anyone for sometime. They had just left me there like that. I spent sometime doing nothing, but feeling the pain in my belly and muscles and struggling for every ounce of breath I was able to take in. And the worst part was it was only my 3rd week in solitary and if I survived this day I knew they would find more to do to me before my time there was over. As I lay there feeling agony I tried to imagine my boyfriend and what he would do for me if he was there. Anything to get my mind off my agony. I felt his hand rubbing my ribs and belly softly and gently and he whispered to me he was going to make love to me. I felt his hand move on my belly and then up over my ribs to my chest to caress my boobs. Then he moved it back down my belly and to my clit. Then the sweetness of his prick entering my wet slit. I felt myself getting horny and I wanted to masturbate, but I could barely breathe let alone move.

The I realized my fantasy was making me breathe harder and I began to get dizzy from lack of air. Then someone was between by thighs and a hard fleshy object began to slip past my labia. They were beginning the rape that I had been dreading. The man was thick and long and as he humped into my sore belly and I felt the tingle in my clit increase. I wondered what sort of pervert I was in becoming sexually aroused after being tortured and now raped.

Then my dazed mind made out it was the big guard. His face was twisted in pleasure as he bounced his muscled belly on my aching abdomen. His long thick manhood was slamming in and out of my stretched sex channel as he raped me with a will. He was wildly excited by my torture and rape so he didn’t last long. In minutes I felt spurts of wetness surge into my belly and I knew he had cum inside me. I groaned breathlessly as my own orgasm caused my stretched cunt tube to clasp at the cock inside it.

The big guard growled that since we terrorist loving bitches weren’t getting any birth control in prison that I would soon be sporting a big belly. One of the other guards said that my insides would be so wrecked that I’d never have to worry about getting knocked up.

The raped continued until all the guards had raped me at least twice in my cunt. I could only gasp for air and have several more orgasms as each guard spurted his seed inside my cunt. They rested a bit and then repositioning my bondage they settled in for some recreational ass rape.

The big guard took my ass virginity first and I felt my rear hole rip as he brutally shoved his prick home. I guess I was barely alive by then as the pain was less then I would have expected. I don’t know how many times I was ass raped as I passed out at some point in the gang rape of my ass.

When I woke up I was in the infirmary and I couldn't move. I was too weak to move. I laid there not caring as pain lanced through my abdomen, pussy, and asshole, the pain was agonizing. Every muscle in my body was in agony and my belly felt like my insides had been mashed into jelly. It was to be a week before I even tried to move.

A doctor came in a bit later and told me I had almost died. The beating of my abdomen had ruptured my spleen, bladder, and a loop of my small intestines. And my anal sphincters had been badly torn as well so they had preformed emergency surgery on me right there in the prison. The doc told me my reproductive organs were OK through they had been bruised as well. He also said I’d have a rather long scar right along the line of my pubic hair when I healed. As an aside the doctor told me that he had tighten up the mouth of my vagina as well so I would again be as tight as I had been before my gang rape.

Breathing hurt for weeks after.

They didn't torture me again until I was fully healed after that, but the torture they inflicted on me wasn't over. They did a lot more to me later, but this was the worst.

END
blackdog is offline   Reply With Quote