Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2007, 03:26 PM   #1
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default is there a limit?

As much as I hate people who post non-stories on the story board, I think I'm more likely to get a knowledgeable answer here. The question is: is there a 10 page limit to the Rape Stories section? I know there were stories on it when I joined that have since disappeared. There is even one I wrote that has disappeared. Dpo they just scroll off into neverland when the 10 page limit is hit? Or did they disappear when the site went kaflooey sometimes in December. Is there anyway stories can be archived by moderators? (ok that's more than one question). Is there anyway a story can just be stickied on the first page of a board so we don't loose a bunch of slots on EVERY PAGE? I'm not complaining, just wondering.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:39 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

could be those that were loost in the wipe out.
have you tried the achives?
a sticky appears at the top of every page within that forum. so fraid that wont work. if u know the title let me know and i can run a search but we cant access anything you cant!
archives...scroll down to bottom of screen and look at right hand side and you can click the link there. archives have stories going back to dec 05 but...depends on if yours was backed up before the crash. we do have a gap for a few months
or use search tool at top of screen but persoanlly i find that way a waste of time. never yet got what i was looking for that way
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:48 PM   #3
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

if its a story you wrote theres another option. click on your own username as if your checking out your profile. you get drop down box. select find more posts. this should give you a record of everything saved on the board posted by you. i think i got you going back to june 06 which is when you joined but again if it was in the bit that wasnt backed up then its gone!

ohh i'm a fount of info tonight! i know my board!
Old 04-12-2007, 12:23 PM   #4
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default not just a pretty face

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
if its a story you wrote theres another option. click on your own username as if your checking out your profile. you get drop down box. select find more posts. this should give you a record of everything saved on the board posted by you. i think i got you going back to june 06 which is when you joined but again if it was in the bit that wasnt backed up then its gone!

ohh i'm a fount of info tonight! i know my board!
That's what I love about you! you're not just a pretty face, or a pretty ass and great legs and a nice rack either. No Ma'am, there's something inside that pretty little head keeping your ears from meeting. Thank you for the helpful info. It's exactly what I was looking for. And I found the stories I was looking for too.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:36 PM   #5
innocent
Privileged Member

cool! you can always bump old stories up for other members to read too!
lots only see whats on the main page and we loose some tittle gems unforunately
Old 04-12-2007, 05:10 PM   #6
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hheehehehe...."tittle".....XDD

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote