Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-09-2007, 09:49 AM   #1
An Eves Tale

An Eves Tale has initial reputation
Default TWIN TALES - PART 19 - The Medicine Dancer

Please consider this statement as the usual and necessary disclaimers for this and any work of pure fiction: Even though it may be stated differently by accident or purpose as part of this fiction – all characters are to be considered of whatever the legal age is necessary and needs to be. No group of people is intended to be represented as being an accurate portrayal of them. This is a work of pure fiction and all similarities to any (living or dead) person(s) or group of people is totally coincidental and accidental

This second series (TWIN TALES) is about Eve’s nieces. This is a longer series. The sex gets hotter in this series but the story builds up to it in a slow and teasing fashion.

It needs to be mentioned that in part four a reference was made to the twins having driver’s licenses. Jed and Brenda mistakenly believe the twins to be a lot younger (~14) than they are (as opposed to what is evidenced by their driver’s licenses ~18).

There will also be a third series called THE CASE BOOK FILES that will compliment and expand upon EVE’s OWN TALE as well as TWIN TALES. The sex scenes will be quicker in coming.

Any witticism and criticisms are graciously accepted. However, please do bear in mind that this is a particular and specific genre that I am trying to create.

Another Story from
A New Style of American Horse Opera
Twin Tales
By
An Eve’s Tale
Part Twenty
“Uncle Gordie Glenn” of the Mounties
“The Medicine Dancer”

Let’s Do Lunch

Butch didn’t think she could eat so much or talk so much. The Indian had a way of getting her to eat and the Mountie had a way of getting her to talk. She was amazed at just how much she could remember. The amount of detail she could recall and knew to the core of her self as being correct. This is just a great experience. It helped her to recall and talk about the traumatic experience. Eve and Gordon help her work through the terrible ordeal.

Eve pieces it all together. Gordon is in agreement with Eve that the biggest fuck up was Fat Donna over reacting and getting Joanne involved.

Eve serves up the last of the coffee following the light but refreshing lunch at her apartment. Gordon takes the opportunity to summarize with English Barrister sarcasm. “So Hawk went hunting or in this case slumming. She got the hots for Little Orphan Annie – here…” but Eve interrupts.

“Gordon! Please! I will thank you to have some decency and civility in your tone!” Eve says while looking at a red faced Butch who can’t raise her eyes from off the floor.

“There will be no civility or mercy in the justice dealt for this outrage! Now Ms. Fletcher – with regards to the crime against your person – that is priority! Although, I suspect Kills-like-Hawk has already done most of the work. I will tie up the loose ends.” Gordon intones with only a slightly suppressed threat behind it.

Eve starts to speak but Gordon talks first. “Killy should be in no difficulty other than with me depending on my findings. The key stone clowns that can’t seem to do their job may not fair as well. They just might find themselves in the position of actually having to earn their pay for a change.”

Gordon looks at Kathy “Chin up now girl! So what was the name of the bar: ‘Painted Ponies’? Be a good sport, love and look me in the eyes! Now what did you say the bar owner’s name is?”

Video Tapes

Sam Loveless looks at the scene that is unfolding with a certain amount of pride and a large amount of pleasure. He knows better than interfere with Gordon’s fun.

“It seems there is a less than diplomatic discussion around the future ownership of the Porsche that Gordon is driving!” Sam says while laughing his ass off.

“Oops! Look at that! Face first into the brick wall! Bet that will hurt if he ever regains consciousness! Oh dear! Gordon what are you doing? Breaking both an arm and a leg? That was unnecessary force – lad! Come to think about it maybe I should go over and break something more; myself.” Sam continues his humorous commentary to no one there except himself.

“Hey Dance!” Sam finally yells over to his great nephew Gordon.

Gordon turns around and waves to the strange figure that looks like Count Dracula went Country – Western. Sam is in the alley just across from Gordon.

“Well! Hi Uncle Sam!” Gordon is pleased to see Sam Loveless.

“Shame on you! Dance! You are supposed to have a license to practice Dentistry.” Sam jokes about the teeth left scattered on the pavement.

Sam walks over to Gordon. They shake hands with rigor and then hug. Sam tells Gordon “I kind of know why you’re here. I saw some of the fight – It was a good one! – Hey! What you need to know is Fraser keeps a video camera out back. It got the whole thing! Word out on the street is that they are selling DVD videos of it.”

Sam asks Gordon “So Dance! Is there any thing that you need?”

Gordon blushes slightly and clears his throat. Gordon finally gives it up! He leans over and whispers in the big man’s ear. Sam already knows what Gordon is telling him but is amused at Gordon’s discomfort.
Sam decides to play along to put Gordon at ease. Also, Sam hadn’t thought that much about the implications that are upper most on Gordon’s mind.

Sam bugs out his eyes in a pretense of shock. Between guffaws Sam is able to choke out “You don’t say! Why the little scamp! That’s good – really rich – I love it! Hawk is always so resourceful! Hysterical! The cop no less! The kid knows how to deal out justice all around! Well! I was going to find out anyway where she was going to spend the night – just on general principles – but the cop!”

Sam continues to crow around the information as Gordon turns almost as scarlet as a Mounties’ jacket.

Sam finally takes pity on Gordon and says “I will find out where! Dance! And get back to you!”

Sam hands Gordon a special stainless steel case. “Here! You may need this!”

Gordon takes the steel brief case with gratitude. He turns and walks over one of the fallen thugs that mistakenly thought they now had ownership of Gordon’s rented Porsche.

The huge bull dyke – Anita Fraser finishes the sweeping out of the bar room. She sweeps the debris out through the front door. Anita throws a bucket of water on the flowers beside the door. She goes inside to the bar. She thinks it strange that the door took so long to close. She would have to check on that to see if the door needed oil or an adjustment before colder weather set in.

Anita turns around to see Gordon sitting nonchalantly at the bar.

“Any luncheon specials today?” Gordon asks.

Anita is only momentarily startled but it gives Gordon an additional opening “how about starting with a scotch – straight way?!”

Gordon immediately realizes that he should have asked for ice or neat and not straight. Also, while he remembered to control his accent and not to add “eh” in the end of his sentence – the use of the distinct term: straight way; most likely made him.

“We are closed!” Anita said in a most unfriendly and as a matter of fact – done right hostile tone.

“Not yet but that may happen!” Gordon quickly says as he gives her the old buzzer flash.

Gordon closes his badge case quickly as he says “I am working with Lieutenant Cunningham – just a couple quick questions!”

Anita catches Gordon totally by surprise. She slaps the badge case down on the counter – covering it with her huge hand. She speaks with the Scot’s brill’s brogue “And I’d be asking myself what a horseman be doing this far over the boarder? If a horseman you truly be! There is no horseman that would give the time of day much less have any dealings with the likes of that faggot Cunningham.”

Gordon is grateful for this information. It is a complication that he had not foreseen but at the same time not at all surprising given that this part of town is known as “no man’s land”.

Anita is surprised by the sudden burst of speed and strength as she can over power most of the men she runs across. Gordon takes the badge case right away from her and tucks it back into his jacket. He places the steel case on the bar and opens it.

Anita gasps in shock and absolute appreciation. A bottle of 50 year old single malt is taken out along with two beautiful examples of the Celtic’s crystal – so called tumblers or rock glasses.

Gordon reaches to pull out the cork but Anita blurts out “I’ll be thanking you kindly to honor that with the respect that it deserves!”

Anita slaps down a try and puts the bottle and glasses on it while inviting Gordon to join her at a table.

They sit across from each other in a time honored contest of will power. Gordon pours two fingers of the scotch into Anita’s glass. She does the same for Gordon. Anita accepts the challenge and the bribe.

“This is off the record! I am in need of some help – some information actually!” Gordon begins.

Anita has decided not to accept the challenge; although the bribe is a different story.

“I intend to be enjoying this! You can save your macho bull shit for someone else! Unless you want me to bring over some well whiskey!” Anita states quite defiantly while holding the dark amber fluid to the light and watching the body of it roll around.

“Very well! Have it your way – Fraser!” Gordon replies.

Anita gives a slight start. She now knows that between Gordon having her real name and the ritual of the whiskey; Gordon had done a solid briefing in preparation for this interview.

“I would be asking myself what a Sergeant Major from the Grand Inspector General’s Ministry be doing here. A horseman more fit to being a Tommie than a pencil and paper pushing office boy. If he would be of a breed between Highland savages and Redskin heathens – if he was asking the likes of me for help – I just might be thinking that it might have something to do with a princess of a first nation that was in here only last night.”

It is Gordon’s turn to start a bit. Anita keeps calling him a horseman – the Canadian slang for the RCMP – no one in the States knew much less ever used the term. There are few people that can pick up so accurately his mixture of race. One quick glance is all it took Anita to ID his badge as RCMP – GIG and his rank – few if any Americans can do that.

Fraser didn’t use the term Indian or Native to describe Kills-like-Hawk but instead used the term “of one of the First Nations”. A term used only by some the best and most educated in Canada. Gordon finds this to be interesting! What is the like of Fraser doing in the worst shit-hole part of a loser city like this one?

“You are a most observant person, Ms. Fraser!” Gordon begins.

“I accepted your whiskey! If it’s the girl you’re after – then you best see what I have in back!” Anita redirects and continues.

“…and what would that be?” Gordon asked with a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

“You will see! You will have to excuse the fact that the ladies are neither decent or ladies for that matter.” Anita solemnly states.

Anita gets up from the table. Gordon follows her through the double swinging doors into the kitchen.
They rendezvous in a storage room adjacent to the kitchen. The hired help is there on break.

The two slender young women have their jeans and panties down around their ankles. Each has a dildo in their hands. They are pumping each other with the dildoes as they watch a CD slide show made from the surveillance tape from last night. The scenes are “stills” of the naked Butch from different angles. The scenes are also of Kills-like-Hawk as she puts a beating on the gang of punks responsible for Butch’s “condition”.

The sex toys are dropped. They both hop around red faced and making little squeaky cries of distress while trying to get their jeans back up. They finally hop out a side door.

Fraser hands Gordon both a CD and a DVD. “It’s all there – you know! If you should need the original tape itself for some kind of proof – I have it set aside. Let me know – will you!”

“I am most grateful! Both for the hospitality and for the copies of the videos!” Gordon says as Anita shrugs it off – chuckling like a raccoon that just finished with the hen house.

“Dearie! The hospitality came from you! I supplied the video!” Fraser firmly states.

(to be continued - don't miss Killy's gymnastics work out)
An Eves Tale is offline   Reply With Quote