Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2007, 07:55 AM   #1
lumpy

lumpy has initial reputation
Default Stuck with mom

Well it all started with a trip to the mall to get my wife an anniversary girft, I hate the mall except for the hot young girls and some real hot moms, I looked in Victorias Secrets window and saw a lot of real young girls with there moms both coming out with there undies and bras in their pretty pink bags thinking i womder what they picked out... This one mother and daughter in particular really caught my eyes, the daughter had a real shapley ass, skintight jeans, and i could see her chest pressed against her heavy winter jacket though i couldnt tell the size, the mother had these satin type dress pants on that really stuck to her ass and a leather coat so u couldnt get a good view of her chest either, I watched them go to their mini-van to unload their packages and walk back to the food court for some late supper, I decided that I really wanted them badly.. I walked out to their mini-van and popped the hood, I then stole a fuse out from under the hood so the van would be imobile and walked back in the food court.
To my surprise they had met with an older lady with a Macys bag and had strarted to order there food, for an older lady this woman was very attactive, unlike her grand-daughter and her own daughter she had taken off her jacket and had on a flowered blouse and I noticed her breasts were HUGE!!!, and i decided to sit across from the 3 of them.
After what seemed like an eternity they finally got up to leave, i waitied a few minutes and then decided to follow. As I entered the parking lot I heard the familiar sound of a vehicle trying vainly to start but to no avail,this was my chance!
I asked the mom if she needed some help, she said her van was giving her a hard time and if i would look at it she would be greatful, i asked her to pop the hood, after she had done this she came around front and asked if i could see what was wrong, i then grabbed her and used the belt from her jacket to tie her hands together, i had duct tape in my jacket so i also used tape to tape them over the belt, i then grabbed her and wnt with her to the mini-van and showed my knife to her throat and told her mother and daughter to step in the back "or else"
I then taped the grandmothers hands and the daughters hands and put the fuse back in the van and started it and went down the road about a 1/2 mile to this dead end street.
I dont know why but i decided i wanted to see this old granny first, I orderded her to the small bed in the back of the van while telling the other two if they moved granny was dead. I told her to take off her flowered blouse she cryed saying that her husband has been dead 30 years and could i just take her money please...I reached foward with my knife and slipped her blouose open, she tried to cover up but i slapped her hands away, she had on a white bra and you could see hard nips poking thru her bra, i cut my knife thru the bra and she coveredd her bare breasts again i slapped her hands away and grabbed her huge titflesh, i checked her bra, it was a 46dd, i then reached below and ripped her skirt off the old hags body, she had on some white cotton panties, i reached below and ripped hem off, she was veryhairy, i forced a finger deep inside but she was way to dry and tight, made her masterbate in front of me and she came, she was crying, decided that this was good but i made her lay down so i could titty fuck her for a few, i pulled her hair, and when she screamed i forced my dick inside of her mouth for a few strokes to get it wet, then if made her hold her tits togter as i titty fucked her and blew mu load on her chest and face, i made her lick my clean and retapped her hands and sent her next to her grandaughter.
Now the mom was next, i first made her show me what she had bought at the store, nice pink thong and bra, she had little 34 b tits. ok off with the jacket bitch! i now saw her white bloouse i took my knife and cut off all the buttons and when it opened i saw i sheer bra, with nice pink nips poking thru, i then told her to take off the pants, she had on bikini panties that were cute, she was shaved all the way, i cut off her bra and proceded to suck a little nipple, i made her laydown, i slapped her in the face with my cock and asked when the last time she gave her husband a blow job was, she said he didnt like them so it had been before she was married (5 years) i made her suck me, damn this girl was good, before i blew my load i made her bend over the bed with her ass in the air, i tooke my cock and aimed at her pussy dogy style, as i fucked her violently i pulled her long hair and rubbed her hard nipples, i blew a huge load inside her, i then placed my cock against her asshole and rammed in with no warning she cried and cried i then blew a nice laod in her ass and made her lick me clean and made her put on her undies that were in the bag damn she looked hot. i retaped her hand and stared at the daughter, mom and grandma pleaded me not to touch her saying she only turned 18 earlier in the year, i grabbed the girl and told her to take off her jacket, she had on a sweatshirt with abercrombie on the front, i made her lift it over her head, the white t shirt she had on didd little to hide her nice tits, i grabbed one thru the shirt, i degraded her asking if her if she had given head or anything she cried no.. then i made her take off her t shirt, she cried but finally lifted it over her head, she had on a lovely lacy blue bra, then i made her lower her jeans, she had some pretty cotton panties on, i took my knife and cut the bra open at the cups, nice tits honey i said and had to suck on her puffy pink nippple, hr bra size was 34c, i then pulled sown her panties to reveal a light pecah fuzz on the pussy, neveer had to shave it still so soft, i told her i rub her clit she did until she climaxed for her first time, as she was cumming i forced my cock down her throat, gagging her i told her to suck for her like, she did unil i blew a load down her throat, telling her to swallow every drop or i would kill mom and granny, i then pulled her legs apart and rubbed my still hard cock on her unntaped entrance, i forced myself inside of this virign cunt and it felt like heaven as all 3 cried, i blew yet another load and my cock was spent, i made her lick me clean, as i was cleaning up i head the daughter tell her mom that it was lucky that there other daughter wasnt with them, i took momms license so i would have the address and think mabey i would have to pay her a visit too!!

well what do u think should i visit the house, sorry but this is my first post

Last edited by lumpy; 05-05-2007 at 07:32 AM.
lumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:43 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i'd say cut out the references to 'very very young daughter' or i'll be banning you damn soon. i was tempted with a warning but as you havent mentioned ages i'll leave it at a kick up the backside for now.
and read this. its in your benefit
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=4468
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote