Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2007, 05:04 AM   #1
devilinauniform

Default The Domestic

I sat in the meal room chewing the last bite of my last sandwich and looked at the clock on the wall. Two in the morning, another 5 hours and my last night shift would be over and then joy of joys, a few rest days and then back to trying to sort out the worlds ills. I always thought that when I joined the job I would be able to make a difference. That's a laugh, same faces every week, same junkies, same kids running wild, same old shit.
'Whisky 4A' my radio squarked 'Report of a domestic disturbance at 51 Hallow Grove, can you attend please?'
Annoyed, I hit the button, 'I'm State 4-mealing, can't anybody else go?'
'Negative, all the other units are tied up with other incidents at the minute'
'10-4, on my way'
I put my body armour and belt back on and make my way to the rear yard and ger in my patrol car.
Blues and two's I think to myself, nah, it's not far and their probabaly both pissed and as bad as each other.
I ease the car onto the street and in a couple of minutes I am there. Nice house in a nice part of town I think to myself locking the car door and walking down the drive to the front door.
'Whisky 4A to control, show me State 6 at 51 Hallow Grove, can't hear anything, I'll get back to you as soon as i find out what's been going on'
I knock on the door, loudly, a policemans knock we call it. No answer, i knock again, this time even louder and then shout through the letter box 'Police'
After a few seconds the door opens.
The woman invites me in, and I can see her right eye is slightly puffed up, her face tear stained.
I go into the living room and ask her if anyone else is in the house.
'No' she sobs 'The bastard has gone'
'Whisky 4A to control, update, confirm there has been an assault at this domestic and the offender has left the scene, no need of any further assistance, I'll be tied up getting a statement for a while'
I get the woman to sit down and tell me about what has gone off. As I listen to her tale of how she and her husband had been for a night out, how they had both had a little too much to drink and he had then let it slip he had been seeing one of her friends, then they had started fighting, same old same old, I looked at her.
Nice, I thought to myself, mid twenties, 5'5", slim, long blonde hair, bit of a looker and he's been fucking around, what a plank! And she knew how to dress, nice skirt, not too long or too short, nice roll neck sweater, oh yes, very nice.
As she starts to go into details for the statement she starts to sob uncontrolabaly, I lean over and place my arm around her, shouldn't really do so, I think to myself, but.....
She moves her mouth to mine, kissing me, instinctivilly i kiss her back, our tongues meeting, wrestling with eack other as I slid my hand over her sweater, feeling her breasts through the soft wool.
With a scream she pulls back and slaps me hard across the face.
What the fuck, I think to myself, as I grab her arm and put it into a lock
She whimpers as I apply a bit more pressure to her wrist
'You fucking prick tease' I hiss, 'You shouldn't have done that, now your going to get what is coming to you''
I push her back onto the carpet and lower myself onto her, my mouth covering hers, pushing my tongue into her mouth as she struggles under me.
Her hands try to push me off but I am far too big for her, but they are a distraction.
I pull away from her as she sobs' Your a policeman, please don't'
'Yeah I am a policeman, and you started this, making out you wanted some comfort, well I'm going to finish it, and end of the day who they going to believe, me or a drunk slut'
I grab her arms and twist her over onto her front. Taking her hands I pin both together then using my free hand I handcuff her behind her back.
'Now, you will do what I say when I say'
I grab her hair and pull her up onto her knees. I move in front of her, and ease down the zip of my black trousers. Easing out my hard, throbbing dick, i wipe it across her face
'Suck it you bitch, suck my cock or....' I take out my baton and rack it. She eyes it in terror and moves her mouth to my cock. Her lips open and she takes me into her mouth. My mind wonders at how many times she had done this for her husband and looking at how she is dressed no doubt would have been doing the same tonight if only....
I feel the warmth of her around me as she takes me deeper into her, sucking hard, I grab her hair causing her to wince, as I move her head up and down on me.
'Lick me' I order as I pull her head away, and enjoy the sight of her using her tongue over me, licking around the head of my cock, tracing along the underside, before I force her head down again onto me.
I can feel my cock starting to jerk under the attention of those sweet lips and then I come, shooting my cum into that moist cavern. I hold her hesd in place as my cock jerks again and again and again, jet after jet of my hot, thick cum shooting ito her mouth as she gags on me.
'Swallow it' I say, tightening my grip onher hair even more. Her throat works in convulsions as she attempts to obey, the thick cum sliding down her throat.
I moan with satisfaction, as I ease out of her abused mouth and she falls to her side crying as I look down on her.
I lean down and grab her by the arm, dragging her to her feet and over to the dining table. I push her up against it, one hand between her shoulders forcing her down over it, as I kick her legs apart. my cock already hardening again at the thought of what is to come.
With my other hand I ease up her skirt, pulling it over her shapely thighs, stockings! Yes, she was certainly after it tonight I laugh to myself.
I slid down her panties and shove my hand between her legs, feeling that pussy, shaved, things get better! I feel her labia, stroking them with my finger tips,before pushing my fingers inside, nice and tight, no kids yet!
I lean forwards and ease my cock into her, she is tight!
Inch by inch I push into her until i am inbedded to the hilt, then I pull out, leaving only the tip of my cock in her. I savour her, then thrust in hard.
I start to move myself in and out og her, my cock reaming that delicous tight pussy. My coarse uniform trousers rubbing against those soft legs, my hands roaming over her thighs, over that soft skin, before moving up and under her body, pulling her back as i reach under her sweater, feeling for those tits. Feeling the soft flesh through the lace of her bra, I knead them hard against her. I reach for the clasp at the front of the bra, letting them spill out into my hands, pinching the nipples hard as I continue to thrust my self into her pussy.
With a groan, I come again, more spunk shooting into her, pushing her hard against the table as I jerk. My cum shooting up into the pussy as i thrust harder, before finally pulling away.
I undo the handcuffs and leave her there, skirt rucked up over her bottom, crying, holding onto the table edge
'Whisky 4A to control, I am going to resume, the lady has changed her mind, she doesn't want ot make a complaint'
Old 05-10-2007, 03:45 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

deleted

Last edited by innocent; 09-10-2007 at 05:02 PM.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote