Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2007, 07:23 AM   #1
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation
Default seduced by couple (for slingjack)

At that time I was twenty three and my girlfriend nita was twenty six. We were spending the summer together in the countryside. We had a great sex life, but were looking for a slave to increase the fun.

One day, we found a school girl of eighteen in uniform (complete with a backpack) weeping by a tree. She hadn't noticed us, and when we went up to her and I lay a hand on her shoulder, she was surprised and tried to wipe her eyes and look brave. But I knew a broken soul when I saw one.

Yeah, I knew a victim when I saw one.

We soon had her story. She was from a poor family. Her name was Sue. Sue's parents are in the city earning their living, and won't be back for two more weeks. She lived with a bachelor of twenty three, jack, who had becoem her boyfriend. That morning, they had had a quarrel, and when she came home from school, he refused to let her in. Hence the tears.

We were, of course, very sympathetic, and offered Sue free board and lodging at our house for the nest two weeks. It was a welcome offer, and the naive girl accepted it, deeply gratified.

Hence began some of her worst days in life.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:55 AM   #2
nylstmaskd
Privileged Member

nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

please go on...
nylstmaskd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:43 AM   #3
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

I took her home while nita went off for some shopping. Sue was fascinated by our house, as it was clearly grander than anything she had seen before.

"Ah so this is your new home Sue. And we are your new masters."

She looked up, somewhat uncertain about the last word.

"First things first. It's time for a shower."

And with that I went around her and started undoing her tie slowly. Now clearly in a state of panic, she instinctively reached up to stop me.

"Remove the hand."

The words had their effect. Feeling her helplessness, her hands grew weak and finally fell off after about thirty seconds.

"Ah that's like a good girl. Now sit quietly and let me proceed."

I went round to her front, and began undoing her blouse buttons one by one. The expression on her face was one of fear, shame, helplessness and disgust. I finished undoing the buttons and slowly pulled it down her shoulders and off, revealing her traditional shoulder strap bra, covering her small bulges.

I reached down to her skirt, unzipped it and let it fall to the floor.

"Now step out of them and follow me to the bathroom. And remember - if you try anything funny, you'll regret it later."

She did as she was told, as if under some spell. She clearly still couldn't snap back to reality.