Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2007, 10:54 AM   #1
Marker

Marker has initial reputation
Default A vampire's lust!

Emerging from the shadows Ryan takes a deep breath. Looking back from where her body lay he licked his lips. The blood was still racing through his veins. The sweet taste of teenage blood was all the meal he needed for tonight.

Ryan had been a vampire now for almost four years. Hiding from the light, from enemies trying to make way as he went for his next meal.
His conscious wasn’t an issue now. When become trapped in immortality you lose your soul. You become pure evil. Nothing stops you feeding.

In a previous life Ryan had another lust. Being a vampire didn’t stop that it just made it taste all the sweeter?

He had spotted Kate that night outside a club. Her short skirt and hooker boots made her an obvious target to him. She was beautiful; her brown hair down to her upper back covered her neck from behind. Something he had been meaning to see. A clean neck meant clean blood.

Kate walked alone through the town as Ryan caught up with her.
“You got a smoke”, he asked. Ryan wanted to get an issue of trust out of the way first.
“Sure”, she said producing a cigarette. He spotted her neck. His heartless body began to crave her.
“Do I know you?” he asked.
“I don’t think so” she said beginning to walk ahead.

“Fair enough”, he said. Fuck trust he thought.

Kate kept walking. She stopped and looked around. Ryan was gone. She was relieved. She had seen him before, he was that weird guy. It was a dangerous town and Kate didn’t trust anyone. Too many people just disappeared here. She was next.

Ryan approached her from behind and grabbed her. He tossed her into a nearby alley. His strength was you could say inhumane.
Kate screamed, “Leave me alone”.
“No chance. Darling.” Ryan was a vampire, he didn’t care he had nothing to lose.

No one could stop him not even her screams.

to be continued...
it's nothing to you
and if you hate me
then hate me so good that you can let me out
Marker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #2
Marker

Marker has initial reputation

you guys want a continuation?
it's nothing to you
and if you hate me
then hate me so good that you can let me out
Marker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:04 PM   #3
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Write it if you want to. I wrote a couple of stories here and found that you won't get much acknowledged here on stories unless you're one of the girls telling what happened for therapy.

And that's cool if you don't need feedback on your writing. I do but I also haven't been in the mood to write much in the past several months so it is a non issue to me.

As a reader and a writer though I love vampire rape storeis, both with the vampire as the rapist or with the vampiress as the victim.

But that's just how I am I guess.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:54 AM   #4
Vi0l83 M3

Vi0l83 M3 has initial reputation
Wink

I would like to read more....I also like the stories with the vampire as a rapist......
Vi0l83 M3 is offline   Reply With Quote