Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-05-2007, 05:54 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ever wanted to pay back the gymbitch? (open)

"Come on dont be such a pussy!" I taunt. I have to laugh at his sweaty red face grimaced in pain.

The day I met him I was behind the counter bent over, a phone crooked between my neck and my shoulder a pen in my hand. I ignored the eyes on my considerable bust and mouthed that I wouldn't be long.

Well I am almost glad he assumed I was a mere reception girl, rather than here to see me - his first training consult. He looked so cynnical that a girl could be his trainer. Professionally hiding my offence, I simply fixed a hard smile on my face and flexed my fingers together. Today is training session five, and I'm never letting up on his ass.

Currently he is completing the sets of arduous abdominal exercises designed to annoy the crap out of him. Just when he thinks hes finished and about to collapse in a sweaty heap, I run him through another set of exercises. He will of course let male pride push him to keep going. I'll show this bastard!

"well our times almost up!" I gush. "Wasnt that fun?! How are you feeling?" I say with my brightest smile, looking extremely smug and go behind you to massage your shoulders and give you a stretch. The gym is packed, and my next client is already waiting.

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-05-2007 at 06:26 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:31 AM   #2
Blknight.aus

Blknight.aus has initial reputation

"What A bitch," Im thinking as she rubs my tortured muscles down for the last few minutes of the session, " She knows Im not in shape and she just kept pushing for more.... well thats ok I can play that game too."

Lets be honest Ive seen her dozens of times before in that come fuck me lycra,those huge cans stretching the fabic, nipples that Just seem to be trying to tear free, Pants so tight you can see the shape of everying, What a teasing bitch. Joining the gym was just a guise to get closer to her and get the lay of the land I was hoping she was the receptionist but as a trainer... well thats a bonus I now know shes got a set of keys to the place and has to wait till her clients leave to lock up and the way shes been riding me in these few sessions Ive had with her, Ive seen racing horses flogged less.

She doesnt know it but on the way in I'd stopped and covertly knocked the dizzy cap loose on her car I'd planned on playing the "nice guy" by giving her a lift home after my session but well this was an unexpected bonus.

Under her expert hands I allow my mind to drift to how differntly she'll view the equipment she used to tormnet me with after shes been cuffed to them and Ive had my way with her, Will i use the chain, the rope? I know shes stronger than me so should I use the cloroform or just rely on the element of surprise?

A sudden snap of pain as she mauls a knotted muscle jerks me back to reality and I focus on the more immediate choices in life Go with the car or try for the gym?

I Think I'll just drag this massage out as long as possable, relax in the spa then the sauna and drag the shower out then see whose around when I get out. Either way IM gettin me some lean white meat tonight....

I smile a little at the thought of all the posabilities and choke back a laugh as the thought that if she sees me smiling she might just think its cause of her massage, not what IVe got planned for her I grin even more when I realise that the next bloke is a sparring partner and If he stays true to form he'll ride his pushbike home straight after without pausing for a shower. I groan at the thought of her being physically exhausted when I come to get her fresh fom a relaxing spa and sauna.

Last edited by Blknight.aus; 09-05-2007 at 06:41 AM.
Blknight.aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:05 PM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What the fuck is he smiling at? and why is he trying to hide it? My smile drops slightly as I watch him in the mirror beyond the metal frames. By nature and profession no physical cues pass by me if my mind is on the job. Grrr.... I grip his traps hard and suddenly let go, whack him hard on the back to shock him out of his smiling zen state and bounce up to my feet.

"Right! without offering my hand I flick my hair and turn striding to the desk to confirm his next appointment. The way he leers at me doesnt go unnoticed. Oh well let him look. He sure isn't ever going to touch! Hes quite hot its just a pity hes an asshole. I smile to think next week Ill super set a bench press on his ass.

I am strong enough to spot, and though strong enough to beat unfit or weak men in a bench press, would never physiologically be able to match a man in decent form. What women lack in strength they generally make up for in flexibility faster reflexes and the ability to reduce a man to brain ache with enough verbal gymnastics. Watching him squirm while I "motivate" him for not trying hard enough enough will be good fun. Once hes gone I put him out of my mind.

I grab my kick bag and punch pads and walk with my already sweaty sparring partner, letting him walk past me outside since theres no room in the still packed gym to move about. Its refreshing to work in the fresh night air. Whacking the big flat pad hands together - I just love the "blap blap" sound- we get into stance and away we go.

Normally dont get much of a work out when training, but boxer training is the only time I work my ass off with my client, ignoring runs. Man, I am SO glad this is my last client for the day!
Old 09-06-2007, 07:02 AM   #4
Blknight.aus

The pinging of my dive watch wakes me up, its 5 minutes to the gyms official close time and ID fallen asleep in the spa... Damn no sauna and my skins looking a little pruney but that wont take long to sort....

I head towards the showers and note that theres only a few guys in here and on the way most of the gym was on security lighting, the lights in the girls change rooms had gone out automatically on one of those stupid powersaving things since no-one hand moved in there for about 20 minutes..

I jumble through my bag with it in the privacy of the small locker proffered with membership cautious not to let its contents be seen placing all the good toys up near the top under my change of cloths, burying my sweaty stuff in the bottom and wrap the gag in my jocks. While Im messing one of the guys hollars something at me I dont quite catch but Im sure it was a hurry up as the gym was closing. I hit the shower and wait till everyone else has left before heading out to towel off.

After taking my time to towel off I can tell someone is pacing outside the main door to the change rooms by the casting of the shadow under the door I know who its got to be cause Im the only one left in here and I havent signed out.... I grin a grin even the cheshire cat would envy as I pull on some loose shorts put on my balaclava, soak the end of my towel in chloroform and charge the swinging door just as her shadow passes its edge.

I Impact with the door flinging it open then slam into it again as its bought up short by who is hopefully my intended victim. I orientate in on the sound of a body rolling on the floor and realise that tonights my lucky night, miss boss boobs bitch is down and looking groggy, I allow my momentum to pull me forwards sprawling slightly off balance towards her and just before I slam into her I take one deep breath and hold it as I smother her head with the drug soaked towel.... shes out in seconds... I look around ready to drop the oh I didnt see her routine if anyone is around to notice me but Im in luck the whole place is on security lighting. Even the receptionists computers have gone into powersaver Ive managed to drag it out that long.

Almost dissapointed at just how easy that was I carry her limp form over to one of the multi trainers, the one thats got the arms that swing in under weight for working your upper body and your legs, you know the ones that just scream bondage device as they only have this little tiny pad to sit on and the make you open and close your legs and stretch your arms out wide to the side....

I sit her down, hurry back to my bag grab it and strap her in place on the machine. With its safety pins in I dial up 200kg of weight.... shes looking slightly exposed where she is with the legs of the machine keeping her knees from touching and her arms held up. I cant resist it, I lightly finger her pussy and play with her nipples while I wait for the form to wear off, the feel so trapped under the shearness of the lycra.

I can wait, she wont take long to regain consiousness and then Im gunna teach her not to be such a bitch at her job....
Old 09-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

Default ooo and funny u mention 200kg, thats my new incline leg press weight

mmmm so tired, but an achy tired. what did I do fall asleep? tingles in my nipples and pussy make me feel warm all over,mmmmmm I think. but then theres the ache in my head and my sore throat, and having to force my eyes open.

things come into focus bit by bit the warm stirrings still there. what the fuck happened?? why cant I ... move.. anything?!I suddenly am fully aware, even if my head swims in a dazed panick. what the fuck.. Im attached to the freaking pec deck. Oh god I'm tied to this machine! Whats going on? my mind screams.

my mind takes me back to before....

putting the plates back on the weights rack form the incline press, past the doors.. and then... the vague memory of being barrelled over materialises. The next thing I remember is a figure landing on me with a towel over my head and that sweet icky smell that I can taste now. My heart races. A quick look around doesnt reveal anyone else. I stay quiet and still, examining my bindings. Some hard tugs on the ropes and I know I'm stuck.

Im really jammed to this thing. Fuck.. why?? I can barely tolerate the cold ball in my stomache. It hits me. Some cunt must have robbed us! Furiously trying to wriggle and strain my arms and then my legs (cleverly anchored into the adductor leg attachment) does nothing. Already hot from my workout earlier the sheen of sweat reappears. the aircon is off. arg this cant be happening!!

"hello?? is someone here? HELP me? Somebody??!! HELLO??"

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-06-2007 at 11:11 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:01 AM   #6
Blknight.aus

Well that took longer to occour than I expected, Must have dosed the towel a bit heavily, I chuckle I know she hasnt seen me, Im sort of half laying half sitting beside her below her line of sight, still tickling lightly at her cunt tho. It might just be my imagination but it feels wet there, Its probabley just her sweat but well I like to think that shes wet for me. Not that it matters to me if she isnt but It'd be nice.....

I pull her leotard out of her pussy and as far away as i can then let it snap back to let her know that Im here and as soon as she looks down I yank the safety pin on the leg bars and roll out of the way as the 200kg of weight i dialed on crashes down opening her legs fast and violent. As an afterthought I realise that if shes not entirely flexable she might tear a tendon or muscle but think how nice her screams would be and how wide her throat will open in doing so.. Makes me instantly hard and the bulge is evident in my light shorts. I stand up so she can see me.

"Hi" I say in my best conversation starting tone, "howd you get stuck there"

While Im waiting for her to reply I grab up my bag and rummage around in it for the ball gag, should be nice and manked up by now, and flicking it free from my sweat soaked jocks I tie it loosely round her neck with it under her chin just sitting there.

I kneel down between her legs and with the nails of both index fingers trace along the muscles that the machine has stretched out so nicely touching lightly the compressed form of her pussy and then feeling as its pulled wide open find the little but thats her clit, I tap lightly on that like someone with parkensons trying to use a morse key.

from here I work my hands up her torso and grab at her tits, finding her nipples easily and tweaking at them...

"you know, its karma really. you should be nicer to your clients we appreciate that you have to deal with us all day long but you dont have to be a bitch about it... If youd been nicer to me in the beginning you might have just gotten invited for dinner and a movie, but no, you had to be a bitch so Im going to peg you down a few notches... would you like that, here in your own gym, the only place you really have any power?"

I grin and start squeezing her nipples.

Last edited by Blknight.aus; 09-08-2007 at 08:06 AM.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:29 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

SNAP I jump as the snap its and my legs in the next instant rendered apart by the machine. Im not ready for it and it hurts, darts of pain shooting through my groin.Lucky for me I am flexible else that would have injured me!

A see you standing above me, visibly hard and mocking me. Oh.. its . you My eyes narrow and a look of now undisguised hatred occupies my face. My mouth slightly open I am still disbelieving and processing, watching you rummaging around, unable to speak just yet, letting all the rage bubble up inside.

"And what the FUCK (jerking at my bindings) do you think you are doing?? Get me out is this thing" I say with my darkest most threatening voice, almost barely a growl. You can hear the hatred dripping off my voice, you suspected I didn't particularly like you but now you know for sure. The gloves are off.

Ignoring the things your doing, the sweaty ballgag around my neck for one, I make sure my eyes bore into yours whenever you glance in my direction to let you know I mean business.

"Nicer to you?" I roll my eyes dramatically "Please. you got everything you deserved" I snarl. "Perhaps if you werent such a fucking sexist meathead you wouldnt have pissed ME off in the first place. It's not like you didnt get anything out of it." I wriggle my fingers as the circulation is beginning to prick but remain composed my eyes boring into yours evenly. "Why did you get a personal trainer for if you dont want to fucking work? and this is what you do? your a coward!"

Then the pinch comes, the pain ripping through my nipples. At first you think I wont give in, but then you see composure breaking slightly, and my head thrown back a. angry frustrated cry uttering from my lips.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:27 AM   #8
Blknight.aus

Snap... I wind up one of those haymaker kind of slaps, a right hander that starts way back behind me somewhere level with my left elbow. Its got a bit of power behind it too having the driving force start out somewhere near my right toe... I watch as her head snaps round and the handprint across the left side of her face glows ghostly white and just a little trickle of blood starts out from the corner of her lips...

"Did I tell you to talk?" I ask retorically as I unwind from the follow through and grab the gag thats under her chin and stuff it into her teeth forcing her jaw apart. "But you dont remeber me do you... Im not talking about being nice in the gym, Im talking about that night in the club, tossing your drink into my face and then throwing the shot glass into my nuts. All I wanted was to ask you to a movie and dinner but you couldnt even just dignify me with a no. Oh well never mind.... you just think what your blonde ass desires...."

I grin as I pull my hands away, not fastening the gag just letting it sit there behind her teeth as a trickle of blood mixed with saliva dribbles down her chin onto her ample tits soaking the fabric... I drop my hands to her nipples pull at them, twist them sharply then let them go as i slide a hand over her cunt, straddle and sit on her outstretched leg and reach behind her with the other hand fingers probing for her holes, finding the soft spots in the fabric where its stretched over the openings.

As I move around her and get my fingers into position I continue to speak dropping my voice into a menacing whisper, my lips mere millimeters from her ear "tonight Im going to make you do what I think you might have done willingly and enjoyed if youd just been a little nicer that night," with my each whispered word I work my fingers around in circles on her holes and press in, harder with each syllable untill my final word.

I jamb 2 fingers into each hole as hard as I can and use the grip that offers to lift her moist sweaty hide off of the little pad on the machine.

"Bitch" I utter and notice that my hand print is just starting to fade.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:15 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

I lick the trickle of blood and with a sharp intake of breath adapt to the new sting on my face. My eyes narrow at the memory of that night at the beat. Moment before he tried to hit on me someone grabbed my ass and I just assumed it was the guy. Still cant quite believe he would go to all this trouble to pay me back for that one little incident, was quite a while ago, he must have built things up in his head all this time! Makes my blood run cold at the thought.

The terrifying roller coaster ride of groping, twisted nippled, cruel words, and penetrating fingers seems to increase its momentum, and I begin to feel wild panic within.

Movement at the gym door captures my attention briefly and I remember the cleaning staff have come early tonight! My face is dead pan as they see whats happening before alerting him, all he notices is suddenly I'm screaming and twisting trying to get away from his invasive fingers! Hes too busy enjoying that desperation to notice they have begun calling emergency, as the pair of cleaners prepare to run in armed with pepper spray for such an occasion as this.

hehehe

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-12-2007 at 07:49 AM.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:29 AM   #10
Blknight.aus

Of course its her eyes that give it away but I have to give her credit shes done a good effort to keep the poker face going but she just couldnt help glancing her eyes away. I drop my hands from her holes when my peripherial vision picks up the motion, she cant see my face well so i risk a glance.

2 of them, ones on the phone about 40 feet from here and the others trying to work around the perimiter with a spraycan in her hand. This could have been problematic but well its only 2 of them and Im fairly certain that their training isnt going to be much more than a call for help and use this spray seminar. I grab a small free weight from the nearby bench as i take 2 steps and hollar out in my best Sargents voice "YOU, STOP" It gets me the distraction I need the guy on the phone turns to face me only to meet about a kilo of solid steel face on Hes down face bleeding and Im certain the crunchin i heard was either nose cartlidge or jaw bones shattering. Its 2:1 now but the trainer bitch is no threat and the other cleaner isnt in the best place for a fight, shes worked her way around into an area lousy with gym gear so theres no way shes moving through there fast in the dark.

Thats the problem with those spray and pray seminars they give you the confidence that you can deal with the unexpected but no experience of what happens in a real bunfight. First thing Id have done was turn the lights on, Calmly I step back to my bag and grab the towel again it still wiffs of chloroform so i grab it and walk towards the now visabley shaking girl whose nicely silouetted herself against the big glass windows. "Stop there, Ive got pepper spray and Im trained to use it" her wavering voice makes me chuckle.

We're maybe 10 or 12 feet apart now, Im just beyond the range of her spray, Im not sure if she knows it or not but shes holding the spay can like a gun. Im certain shes not even sure which way shes got it pointing but Im not taking the risk I throw the towel at her and she catches it but doing so has occupied both her hands and shes not pointing the can at me any more. Her mistake I cover the small distance as she fumbles with the towel and can punch her once in the belly and as she crumples onto my arm I snatch at the towel.

As she falls winded I stuff the towel into her face she moans for a bit and is soon immobile. Leaving her wrapped in the towel I lock the doors then go check out her partner, Hes down, not bleeding badly and it looks like the crunching was actually his glasses not any bones, but no matter. I check the phone, its on the internal dial tone and theres no numbers on the call display, looks like I scored seriously lucky and got him before he could dial. The alarm panel still isnt armed so the silent alarm wasnt tripped either. I look closely for the first time at their uniforms... Cleaners.. well no wonder that was easy I drag them to the sauna room, turn it down to 35 degrees and put them both inside then bolt the door then stuff a mop handle against the handle so they cant open it by way of the safety lock inside.

on the way back to my little darling on the weight bench I stop off and pick up the pepper spray then grab a knife from my bag. I ignore her glaring and her screaming into the gag, Im done with the nicities and slide the knifes shank over the top of her lycra shorts and under her leotards then turn it blade out and in one motion her cunts hanging exposed. I stuff the can in base first and press the dispenser button.

Does 2 things nearly instantly it makes a nice cloud of pepper spray that i get on my hand, her labial lips and ass. It also makes the can cold so it should get her attention, must have, she stopped screaming and shes looking at me deer in the headlights style. "Didnt know Im an Ex Black Berret did you. nor that Ive served in 3 arms corps units did you? Want to know whats really good about this cheapo pepper spray stuff? " Im rapid firing questions she cant know the answers to at her to throw her off guard which should trick her into answering one that she can, I hope. "It means I dont have to blind fold you which means I get to see you cry and I can use as much as I like as this stuff wont cause you any permanant harm, of course thats not what your going to think during the duration of its use but best of all."

I reach down into my bag of tricks and pull out a gas mask, don it and my voice gets badly muffled but I fiqure shes paying enough attention to me now to work out what Im saying "I dont have to use mine." I put my free hand back in the bag and pull out an ominously large olive drab green areosol can with black writing. Its probabley the last thing she'll read for a while I throw it back in the bag where it lays the words military and capsicum remain visable

I laugh as I crouch down in front of her pussy, the can poking out a little before I press the top button down forcing it back into her hole and dribbling the spray onto my fingers. I stand my eyes level with hers then, stare into her eyes through the portals of the mask smiling a smile I know she cant see I wipe my fingers across her eyes. "Now then, Any other unexpected surprises I should know about?"
Old 09-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

My hopes were dashed long before he laced my eyes with what I suspected was going to be extremely painful in a few short seconds.

It all unfolded before me like one of those SBS futility movies, the ones where you expect they have a good ending but instead sat dazed, left with a funny taste in your mouth as the credits inexplicably began rolling. I watched my hopes fall one by one, trying shout and scream at the help around my gag. It was useless! In the end I could only watch, almost detached, attempting to work myself loose while he was occupied with the intrusion. He looks relieved about the phone. Fuck! the man mustnt have got through in time. That sickening crack I heard as the weight got flung almost made me puke around my gag. he was alright, but I realised just what kinds of things this lunatic is capable of.

Once he had them sorted out and he approached me again, that cold feeling in my stomache returned. So tense I barely breathed. I hope he doenst think I planned it, but hes evidently not thinking right to begin with. Shaking my head slowly I tear up, muffled whimpers around the gag, and then the yelled questions and admission of his background, breaking me down.

A little scream escapes from me being penetrated by the can. I practically climb the machine trying to get away from it and await the burn inside which thankfully doesnt come! A noise then, and nothing at first but a slow burn creeps in, to extremely hot. I start panicking thinking it will get so much worse, but lucky for me not alot made good contact and wondering silently and gamely if thats as hot as it gets. Im somewhat relieved. My nostrils flare in hyperventilation as I force myself to calm, wide eyed though I remain. Staring into the eyes of the cold man whos now donned a terrifying looking gas mask I can only guess at what hes going to do next.

He scrapes fingers wet with spray across over my squeezed shut eyes. nothing at first. but soon enough the fire prickles and engulfs my senses. I dont even hear him talking so he repeats himself. My heart thumps loud in my chest as I wail how much it hurts.

"no- NO THERES NOTHING ELSE!"
Old 09-14-2007, 05:36 AM   #12
Blknight.aus

I whip the can out of her cunt and let it fall. Its going to take a bit of effort to get the spray washed out of her cunt but her asshole should still be fair game and the same for her mouth, Either that Or im going to have to wear a rubber and that desentised me, I take ages to cum with those things on....

I ponder that for a minute and drift off to thinking how shed buck fucked doggy style with pepperspray for lube. then I realise shes just sitting there breathing through her nostrils and Im not paying her enough attention.

I slip my cock out of my shorts and pull her gag out Tapping her on the lips with the head... "hey your cunts got pepper spray on it... Lube this up for me so I can fuck your ass I might even untie you before we start if you play nice.." I leave the head resting on her lips as I harden further at the sight of her tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes.

I reach down and pull her leotard inwards into her cleavage so that her tits are pulled out to the sides a little by the stretchy fabric, with the same fingers that I wiped her eyes with i distractedly play with her nipples While I wait for some gob action.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:41 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

Im almost relived when that thing is taken out of me, but I feel full stilll, swollen and burning hot inside. God what now? He snaps to attention as if hears me, and a horrible smile spreads across his face and pulls out my gag. I'm almost too glad to have it out, mouth so dry. I try to open my eyes but it stills burns to do so.

"Argrg! No! dont do that to me!" I cry.

The sting annoys me again. "Wash this shit out it hurts! Ill do anything please wash it out!" I shout, and press my lips together refusing to entertain him in my mouth. The nipple pinching is nothing on this
Old 09-17-2007, 05:47 AM   #14
Blknight.aus

I feel her lips purse tight stopping me from gaining easy enterance... No problem really I wind up a hard left hand slap then drop a kind of half hearted gut shot with the right but due to the fact that shes sitting down it hits her right in the solar plexus just below her tits Im not sure if shes winded and I dont care. I gaze at her and notice that shes got a little more blood on her lips now so I smear my cock in it for a little lube then press it against her lips. Holding my cock in my hand I keep it level and lean into her mouth...

"Open up and suck yourself a gutload of cum.. no teeth... do well and I might let you rinse your pussy out."

Shes resisting so i lean down and sucker punch her in the gut this time and as what air she has in her lungs is forced out of her her mouth opens and I slide in easily as her head bobs forwards... I smile at exactly how simple it is to get a blowjob in these circimstances.