Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-22-2007, 11:21 PM   #1
Sunderbrock

Sunderbrock has initial reputation
Default Trick or treat (one victim needed)

Some people let their guard down on Halloween, and you appear to be one of them. I don't know whether you're married, single, or divorced but I have been stalking you long enough to know there's no man in your house tonight. Tonight it's just you and whatever candies you've got for the kids. And I know you've got a basement.

I mingle with the group of kids crowding your door. I'm obviously an adult and have no costume. "Um, sorry to bother you, but I'm looking for my daughter," I say to you. "She's dressed up like a fairy with blue wings. You haven't seen her, have you?"
Old 07-23-2007, 03:10 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love halloween. So much so that I like to get dressed up myself but htis year I am clad in only yoga pants and a singlet.

I have an exam in the morning, and as this year we were planning to visit family, hubby took my boys away for an overnight camp. Once my exam is finished intend to meet them there, and on we will go.

But I still have my big silver dish of lollies nad chocolates, and though its one handful for the kids and a handful for myself, there is plenty to go around the night is but yet young.

The door chimes again and I am greeted by a crowd of noisy children. As I hand out the goodies I notice a man standing with them.

You seem very polite and nice looking, quietly spoken. Looking for your daughter you say.

"No sorry I haven't seen her!" I feel anxious for you and it shows on my face. "I'm sure shes around here somewhere" speaking more with hope than confidence. I step out onto the porch near you as the children run along down the street and look about. The chill in the air forces me to fold my arms.Still looking, I see some fairies in the distant darkness.

"There! could she be with them?!"

Last edited by gaggirl; 07-23-2007 at 05:50 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:08 AM   #3
Sunderbrock

As I move in to talk to you I get my first glimpse of you up close, in the light. You are as pretty as you have been from afar, while your expression of concern and casual attire only fuels my desire even more. If you only knew what I intended...But I keep my face polite, almost shy. I take care not to let the equipment in my back pack jangle.

I look back in the direction you pointed and shake my head. "No, I've been among those kids already, they're older than my Beth," I lie smoothly. I sigh and scratch my head, still playing the concerned father.

I open up my cell phone and shake my head. "And I still can't get service in this area. We're new here.... I really hate to impose on you, but do you think I could use your phone?"
Old 07-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You look so very concerned and seem so nice. I want to help!

"yeah sure come on inside." I swivel around and talk to you over my back shoulder as you follow me through and close the door behind you. "Damn phone companies!!" I turn to you and place my hand on your arm comfortingly, "Wait here I'll go get it!"

I stride through the living room into the ktichen.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:19 PM   #5
Sunderbrock

"Oh, thank you, thank you, I really appreciate it."

When you touch my arm it makes me want to grab you right away. What an angel you are. But I wait for you to walk into the kitchen so I can lock the door behind me. I turn off your porch and foyer lights too.

There's nothing I can do about your doorbell--- that's why it's important for me to get to the basement and your power switches. Of course, there are other fun things I have planned in your basement.

The gun came with a silencer, just in case. I really don't plan on using it. The backpack has manacles, rope and a few other goodies, but we'll get to that later. I screw on the silencer as I wait for you to return with the phone.

"All alone tonight, huh?" I call after you.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:13 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

"yeah" I say, my voice tapering off at the end as I realise the hands free isnt in its base. Fucking hell where did I put it?? I almost forgot to answer your question as distracted as I am.
"My family have gone camping. got an exam tomorrow so Ill go see them after"

Goddamit! Rubbing my forehead i reenter the loungeroom where you still stand, wracking my brains tracing my last steps. Walking towards you in the back of my mind I noticed you fiddling with something and watch you put it behind your back but I pay it no mind at all I'm on a mission to find this phone. I'm already bounding up the stairs two at a time with an apologetic smile.

"I'm so sorry" I gush. " I must have left it upstairs!" I find the handset sitting on the basin in the ensuite. "Found it!!" I yell.