Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-24-2008, 11:56 AM   #21
8-inch-rape-muscle

8-inch-rape-muscle has initial reputation

As I curcle round behind her again I notice her lower her head closing her eyes. I raise man and bring my belf down across that sweet lil ass as hard as I cud. Your eyes bust open as you let out the almighty scream!
" open your fucking eyes!" I scream
"I wanna see thoughs sexy baby blues!"
At that I walk round infront of her again. And look into thoughs sexy sobbing tear filled blue eyes. I grab the neck of your tshirt in both haands anrip it open revieling for the first time though perfectly formed lil sexy un supported tits. I grab your waist and start to lick and suck them like a mad man. Grabing your ass whilst my other hand slides down the front of your leggeings. Rubbing ur pussy.
The harder I suck and rub the more you groan. I start to feel you shake and your knees begin to weeken. Good, I think to myself, her body is betraying her, giving into me. I bring my hand round from your perfect ass and use with my other hand to tear the crotch of you leggings open. Giving me a clean route for my cock to get into your titght shaven now dripping wet pussy
8-inch-rape-muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:08 PM   #22
Taking it

A hefty thrash with your belt across my ass brings my eyes wide open-the pain i feel is indescribable.

As you tear at my shirt exposing my breasts i feel so exposed-so at your liberty-you can do as you please with me and i'm helpless.

Your mouth lowers to my breast-flicking your tongue over my nipple-then sucking it hard-nipping me-then over to the other doing the same.

Your hand slides to my pussy-and you begin rubbing me-your fingers roaming over every inch of my pussy-up to my clit where your rub me hard.

My body responds-too well-i get wet so quickly-my clit feels on fire with your touch-i hate it-my body is betraying me.

I begin to tremble-as my pussy fills with my juice-your rub me harder-sucking wildly on my breasts-i can't take it-my moans become louder and louder as you take me to the brink-and as you tear my leggings open i know what will happen-my mind says NO-But my body wants it so much.

'I hate you John' i sob.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #23
8-inch-rape-muscle

Your moan of I hate you john lnly makes me laugh. Which I don't even attempt to hide from u .I slap your face almost playfuly and say
" you can call me Daddy and you mightvhate me but I know u love this"
At that I put both hands between your thighs and lift easch leg to my side expossing your soaking wet pussy. I look you dead in the eyes as I ram my fat pulsating hard cock into u .

It slides into your now soaking pussy soooooo easily. And the warmth of inside you is a pleasing contrast to the cold outside air.

I start to fuck your pussy hard my hands still underneath you holding up your legs at either side, both hands gripped onto your perfect ass pulling you into me on every thrust. My eyes violating your perfect body as my cock violates your hole.
"you like that don't you" I say
Your eyes tranfixed on mine as I pound into ur hanging body
" who's your Daddy?"
"who's your fucking daddy?" I ask
Old 11-24-2008, 06:27 PM   #24
Taking it

You laugh at me as i say i hate you-revulsion fills me that when i first met you at the beginning of the path i thought you were a nice guy-and hoped you were single-now i just want to be away from you with all my heart.

You push on my inner thighs-spreading me wider and wider-taunting me-and then you ram your hard cock right up inside me.

I tense at the speed and hardness of your penetration-you drive into me with abandon-holding onto my ass-you drill your cock into me-pulling me onto you with your hands-so that each hard thrust achieves a maximum penetration inside of me.

You stare at me the whole time whilst you rape my soaked pussy-your eyes raping me too-seeking out the fear in my eyes as you push harder and harder into me

'Whose your fucking daddy?' you ask.

A strength comes to me-god knows from where-and i know it makes no sense to make you angry-but i need to fight-i need to fight you and your continued rape-your violation of me.

'Not you prick' i hiss-and with that-i spit into your face.

'Take that you fucking bastard'

You ram me so hard i think my body will collapse-then stop-as my spit drips off your face you stare icily at me.

I swallow hard-'shit' i think.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:14 AM   #25
8-inch-rape-muscle

When u spit in my face I stop. Who the fuck does this litle whore think she is? I think to myself. I look you square in your eyes. I can tell you can see the rage building inside me, because I can see the fear in your eyes to. I wipe the spit from my face with my hand and lick it off ly fingures. "mmmmmmm". Then I start to laugh, at that I launch a vicious back hander across your face.
" you still wanna play ruff? You stupid bitch."
I punch you hardin the stomach, something that must be agony to a girl as small as you considering my size and the size of my arms.
"do you want my to hurt you? Is that what you want?. At that my rage builds even more and I puch you hard in the head. Sending u swinging like a hanging punch bag.
"Are you ready to accept that im your new daddy?"
"well are you whore?"
At this I pull a flick knife out my pocket and hold it to your cheek.
" I geuss its gonna take more time to break you in." I chuckle myself. At that I bring outgmy phone and dial.
" hey Dave iv got a new toy you want a sht ..... Ye sure bring the van. Im down at the canal" I look at you and see fear.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #26
Taking it

You stare so hard at me-even though i want to i can't avert my eyes-it's like you're holding my gaze in a steely determination.

You backhand me hard across my face-tears spring to my eyes immediately at the blow-you follow that with a hard crushing punch to my stomach 'Wanna still play rough you stupid bitch?' you spit viciously.

The punch winds me-badly-i'm gasping for breath and crying hard-it's agony-it feels like my stomach has shifted back from the hard vicious punch you delivered-i swing helplessly-my body spinning and turning such was the ferocity of the blow.

'Are you ready to accept i'm your daddy?-well are you whore?'-you bark at me whilst pulling out a knife and holding it to my cheek.

I can't speak-i'm so frightened-i'm in a nightmare and can't wake up.

I hear you on your phone-calling a friend-i hear you mention his name-Dave.

'I got a new toy you wanna shot at her?' you chuckle-not taking your eyes off me-eager to see the fear mounting in my eyes.-'Yeah sure-whoever you want-bring the van-i'm on the canal path by Duke's Road'.

I find my voice-the thought of you and this Dave taking turns at me is too much-maybe not even taking turns but raping me in unison-maybe they'll be others-i cry at the thoughts that flood my mind.

'Please John' i beg 'I'm sorry-i'll do what you want i promise-i'm sorry-just please no one else-Please John,please' i beg between sobs.

You stare at me before grabbing my pussy hard in your huge hand-forcing more pain into me.

'Shut the fuck up whore' you sneer-before walking a few feet away and calmly sitting down to light a cigarette.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:14 AM   #27
8-inch-rape-muscle

Yes. I think to myself,a more compliant slut wud be nice.
"so are you saying that you are willing to do exactly wat you are told?" I ask.
You nod still sobbing only this time I do notice a small crooked smile apear on your face. Little do you know that this does not mean that I am likely to call off wat I have arranged for you next with my friends.

I grab your throat and hold my knife again to your cheek.
" good. But if you don't do exactly as I say, I will cut that preety face of yours" I snap
" now lift ur legs." which you do remarkable well. Fuck me shes suple I think to myself. I asume the same possision as before only this time I fuck even more force
" so who's your fucking daddy whore?" I wait for a reply
Old 11-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #28
Taking it

Throwing your cigarette to the floor you stride over to me-'Hmm-so are you willing to do exactly as your told?' you ask.

'I promise' i sob 'Anything you want John-just please don't subject me to gang rape-please John'

You come closer-holding a knife to my cheek i shudder as you tell me if i don't do as you wish-you'll slash my face.

'I will' i nod-hoping desperately you'll call your friends off.

'Lift your legs' you command.

I do as i'm told-being light and supple i can do it easily-John is almost taken back with how far my legs can spread open.

You take me-it's a hard-brutal and forceful rape that you subject me too-i bite on my bottom lip as you pound into me

'So whose your fucking Daddy whore?' you ask panting as you thrust up inside of me hard.

'You are John' i say quietly and meekly 'You are'.