Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-30-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)
Default Popular (Need One Male)

[Feel like playing a cheerleader here, though unfortunately I don't have any pics of me in uniform.
Anyway, really what I'm thinking is the male will play a popular/athlete/football player character who's driving me home. Be creative from then on, maybe he offers me popularity if I give him some fun, or instead of driving me home he drives into an alley and has his way with me. Just looking for something fun.]

Popular

Aida Soltani sighed as she sat in the passenger seat of the car, glad she'd gotten a ride home from school. She slowly adjusted her short skirt, glancing over shyly at the boy driving her home. She was new to the school, and frankly very timid in behavior. She yearned desperately to be popular, to be liked, and she could often easily be manipulated by others. However for now she was optimistic, hoping she'd enjoy this new enviroment. If only she knew how much she'd enjoy it.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
Rustyraper

Rustyraper has initial reputation

Derek Scott had seen a brief peek of her panties as she adjusted her skirt. He smirked slyly thinking of how easy this would be. He had been able to use his popularity as a football player quite a few times in the best and he was hoping to use it now with the new girl. "Hey I heard about a party this afternoon, all the popular kids will be there, want to come?" He had started the car and drove in the opposite direction of her house, giving her no real option in the matter but to agree.
Rustyraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 03:10 AM   #3
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida smiled, glancing shyly over at Derek, worried that her skirt is far too short. She'd just joined this new school and the new cheerleader squad, but she was annoyed about how slutty the uniforms seemed and how she didn't know anyone. But she was glad to have met Derek so quickly on her first day in, he seemed nice and Aida was glad for the ride.

"Oh...okay, I guess. I guess it'll be a cool way to get to know everyone. But I can't stay that long, my dad is kinda strict."
Old 02-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
Rustyraper

"Hmm don't worry, he'll never know that you were missing." Derek drives to what appears to be an old abandoned warehouse near the city limits, parking the car behind it. "I guess we're early." He was trying to cover up the lack of other cars and people around. He got out of his car and opened the door for her, waiting until she got out before walking over to the building, pushing the back door open. "Ladies first." If she were to look in she would see a few hanging light bulbs turned on, a couple of wooden crates, empty beer bottles, and an old stereo in a corner.
Old 02-02-2008, 10:13 PM   #5
Aida (Slut)
Banned

She stepped in, slowly glancing around with a confused look.
"Is this really where the party is? Looks kinda...dead."
Old 02-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #6
Rustyraper

"Oh about the party, its only going to involve the two of us." He closed the door behind him, smirking as he grabbed her from behind and bent her over one of the wooden crates. Derek reached up her skirt and yanked her panties down below her knees as he held her down.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:54 AM   #7
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida let out a scream of panic and fear, struggling and slapping at him wildly, trying to get off the crate as he forcefully pulled down her pink panties and left her bare.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"
Old 02-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #8
Rustyraper

Derek grabbed her arms and held them down behind her back. "You want to be popular don't you? Believe me after I'm done here you'll be a very popular slut." He lightly runs his hand up her inner thigh and traces around her lower lips.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:14 PM   #9
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I whimper as you hold me down and run your hand up my thigh and already moist slit, tears running down my face as I beg you to stop.
"I don't want this...please...You won't get away with this..."
Old 02-10-2008, 02:13 AM   #10
Rustyraper

"Oh I think I will..." He spreads her lips wide, sliding two of his fingers inside her with ease. "For someone who doesn't want this, you're very wet." He smirks as he slides them in and out of her.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:47 AM   #11
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Tears run down my face, my body trembling as you start fingering me, I stifle back a moan, clearly enjoying the treatment on my wet slit despite my words.
I kick my legs uselessly, screaming for you to stop.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:13 AM   #12
Rustyraper

He chuckles as he hears her useless screams for him to stop. Pulling out his fingers, he rubs her nice clit for a bit. "I know you'll enjoy whats about to happen to you next." He unzips his jeans and pulls them down along with his boxers. He lifted her skirt up so he could have a better view of the action and gave her ass a firm smack. He pressed the head of his hard cock against her pussy, waiting for her reaction before plunging his length inside her.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:05 PM   #13
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida let out a long drawn out groan of pain and pleasure as the cock plunged into her wet slit, tears running down her face as her slender body trembled, totally at his mercy.