Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
8-inch-rape-muscle

8-inch-rape-muscle has initial reputation
Default horny barman...and rapist???????

I arrived at work tonite horny as hell. I work at a nightclub, and all night I see all
these hot drunk girls ready for the taking. I just admit from time to time I have fantasised about these sexy sluty girls. But tonite even more than usual,which is saying somthing . As each sexy lil thing cums up asking for yet another drink I get hornier and hornier. looking out over the crowd looking at all that sexy outfits I start to get hard. Wetlook leggings, mini skirt , hotpants, tight tops all looking awsome. Then I see the one I want walk right up to the bar....
(Please start ur response by discribing ur outfit)
8-inch-rape-muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
liytawdqdf

liytawdqdf has initial reputation

Alexis arrived at the night club with a friend. She had long red hair was down and moving freely with her body, blue eyes that seemed brighter than the norm and she was a good 5'7, long legs, busty chest and curves in all the right places. She just wanted a night to relax, work has been crazy, her last two date went badly. The guys were just wrong for her in all possible ways. She walked into the night club wearing a black miniskirt and and a pink tight halter top.

By looking at her though, you can tell she isn't quite use to the club scene. She danced with her friend and whatever others came over and downed several drinks that were bought for her. The drinks ran out and she was parched and feeling good. She excused herself from her dancing partner at the moment and headed up to the bar. She smiled at the bartender, "I would like to get a long island ice tea."
liytawdqdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #3
8-inch-rape-muscle

My god! I think to myself seeing this godess of a red head walkin so suducivly towards me. She had the most fantastic body, thoughs long legs never seeming to end finaly met up wit the rounds sexiest ass I ever saw! And hert tight tiny little mini realy showed it off, really griping. To every part of it. Her brerasts were bunlging for her top and her long red hair seemed to float in the wind. Then there were tose eyes, pearcing baby blue and sexy as hell. They made her cute baby face look so much younger than that body proved she was. I wanted her, and had already decided that I was gonna take her tonite no matter wat. She asked for her drink
"No problem hunny" I said.
I made her drink, and handed it over.
" Your moneys no good here, I just love though eyes" I continue.
I wink and smile , she smiles back and I stand rubbing my cock watching her walk away. Next time I think to myself ill put a magic ingredient into her ice teas. I wonder if she has had that ass fucked yet? I hope not.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
liytawdqdf

The bartender seemed unable to take his eyes off of her. I had to smirk slightly at that. Usually the bartenders are the ones who blow me off as a hooker or something. There was something more in his eyes.

When he handed me my drink I raised it slightly in thanks. "Ill be back in a bit for another." I winked and returned to my friends. We sat chatting for a bit, me drinking, them drinking and we were probably all being a bit loud, we were having fun though, so it didn't matter.

About 15-20 minutes later, I returned to the bar. "Another please." I smiled at him, he seemed nice enough. I was lucky enough that I found a bar where the guys didn't smother me. It let leslie feel comfortable enough that she left Alexis at the bar while she went outside behind the bar.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #5
8-inch-rape-muscle

I watched her and her friend getting more and more drunk, and in my eyes gettin sexier and sexier. Fuck it was hot. Then eventually I see her friend up and leave, leaving her all alone at the bar.
"Hi again I say" this time not even being able to hide the exitment that her awsome body gives me.
Looking at thoughs baby blue eyes I start noticing the huge amout of eyeliner she is wearing. Wow I think to myself. I bet it would run down her face like desperate tears of rape as I force fucked her sweet gagging throat.
"Where's your friend off too?" I ask.
She looks nervous as she ansewers, as if she is starting to understand what I have planned for her.
"She's left for a few mins , but she's comming back". She sys nearvously.
"Wanna see the VIP room?"I ask.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #6
liytawdqdf

I looked up at him and smiled, no longer twirling the stir straw. "Hello." I tilt my head slightly, there was an extra gleam in his eyes. He was enjoying the view, no doubt about it. This made me slightly more nervous but I blow it off.

When he asked me where my friend went to I blushed and answered nervously. I wasn't like her so it was hard to understand what was such a turn on about having sex randomly outside the bar.

My head lifted a bit more, curiousity shone in my blue eyes. "VIP room? I didn't think a place like this would have one." I looked nervously around for Leslie in hope of her guidance about whether it would be a good idea. My eyes meet his with uncertainty. Drunk or not, I wasn't use to it.