Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-31-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore
Default Held Under Water and Raped

Just for kicks I decided to put on a red satiny nightie and tie myself up in the bathtub this morning. After squirming around a while I wondered what it would feel like if I turned on the shower so I kicked the knob around with my feet and screamed and struggled some more as the cold water hit me. I lay there for a while and realized the drain plug was down as the tub was slowly filling up. My nightie was sticking to my body as I thrashed around in the deepening water and then I wondered: "What if someone were to rape me like this, my hands bound behind me, the water rising?" I wiggled around onto my back, my head barely above water and thought if I was really getting raped the guy would pull my legs up as he entered me, causing my head to slide down the back of the tub and under water... so, I slid down and thrashed my legs in the air as my head went down. I gotta say, it would be pretty terrifying if I was actually being held down like that. Thrashing around, my head breaking the surface long enough to cough up water and take a ragged breathe before he pushed me down again to thrust harder. Anyone ever fantasize about raping a girl like that?
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:16 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I most certainly am now. Very hot indeed.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:14 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fantasised, no. Done it, yes.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #4
rough_you_up

rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

its so funny you mention such a fantasy...i was just reading a real life account how this rapist sunk his victims head in her own sink, the water rose and he fucked her senseless. Her head thrashed in and out, nearly suffocating on every thrust. You gotta hear it from the victim's point of view. My own imagination wont do justice lol.
rough_you_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

my that does sound fun..maybe some pool or ocean rape..imagine turning a sweet romantic beach scene into a twisted evil rape scene. Under the boardwalk..he he he.