Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2007, 12:13 AM   #1
Deep Dark Desires

Deep Dark Desires has initial reputation
Default She will be Mine (Deep Dark Desires/My Dark Side)

The icon appeared at the bottom of my screen, a tiny little yellow envelope, a new mail message. As I clicked to retrieve, my body tingled, she had sent me an email. My short lived joy was crushed by the added group of co workers. Rachel had invited everyone to drinks after work. This was my chance, could I talk to her, would she talk to me……

I knew everything about her, where she likes to go out, what perfume she wears, her routine, but she did not know me. Her hair…light brown, just past her shoulders, with a slight wave through it, her piercing green eyes, her structured cheekbones, her 10C cup size, how she wore only matching underwear, her long inviting legs. I had learnt everything about her, what she enjoyed to do, the movies she likes, the music she listens too, the dickheads she dated, the dates that went wrong, I had listened and watched, quietly in the background.

Time seemed to standstill from when Rachel sent the email til the end of the work day. I looked down at my apparel, I felt confident that she would notice me… I have noticed her for 2 years, but she has never noticed me.

I stood near the edge of the bar, giving slight nods and brief hello’s to people from work who were ordering, my focus was on Rachel, how she sipped her drink, her laugh and how she twists the end of her hair when she looks interested in a guy. She was the type of girl who did not order a drink, they were ordered for her, my challenge to talk to her was getting harder.
Deep Dark Desires is offline   Reply With Quote