Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-07-2006, 06:50 PM   #1
MasterMatt

MasterMatt has initial reputation
Default Lauren was so gorgeous..

This is a true story written by me.

Lauren had been my girlfriend for a long time and we'd had sex a few times before. She was sitting in the chair in our room reading one chilly day in just some boxers and a tshirt. I had gotten home from work early and I needed greatly to be in control of atleast one situation in my life, little did she know. I walked up behind her and kissed her on the next, she giggled and I progressed kissing her, until I finally got her to move over to the bed where I continued to kiss her. Once I got her positioned right I sat on her legs, making it impossible for movement. Her body wiggled under my weight as she tried to get free, little squeals coming from her mouth as I tickled her. I then reached over to my dresser and found some handcuffs I had secretly kept. With a little gasp from her, I placed the cold metal handcuffs on her arms behind her back. I'd been preparing for this day for a while now and I had no intentions of being nice.
She, however, thought I was still playing. Since I had undressed her on our way to the bed, her naked body was now shivering under mine. I decided to warm her up, with my tounge. I began to caress her body, over her nice round tits down to her pussy. Her skin was so smooth. I could hear her whimper and sigh as my tounge touched her skin. This was not a enough for me so I dug through my drawer once more and found a can of cool whip. I began to spray it over her tits and in her mouth. She licked her lips and I began to suck her nice tender breasts. She moaned. Then I inserted the nozzel of the the bottle in her pussy and sprayed. She squealed and screamed as the cold cream came gushing out. I fixed this with my tounge.
Then, I undressed as well and told her to suck my dick. It was twice the size of her small mouth and she began to gag. I was not satisfied so I decided to punish her. I think she realized that she was in trouble because the moans of pleasure died down, and were replaced with whimpers of pain and fear. I lifted her up and moved her to the center of the bed and uncuffed her. She massaged her wrists but I quickly grabbed them and tied one to each bedpost, and then did the same with her feet. She was now spread completely open to me, shivering. I stood above and carefully watched my new possession squirm.
I then proceeded to place a muzzle-like gag in her mouth to quiet her down. I then caressed her stomach and she began to calm down a bit. She looked up at me, her eyes so gorgeous. I couldn't handle it anymore.
I straddled her and proceeded to insert my dick into her pussy.
"Because you failed to please me with you're mouth, I shall have to punish you darling," I said. She began to to squirm even more under me so I pushed in further. Her scream was muffled as I entered her fully and began to pump. I had never been this rough with Lauren before, and I could tell she was in pain from the tears trickling out of her eyes. As I pumped in and out of her, I began to nibble her tits causing both groans and squealing coming from under her gag.
"Quiet down darling" I cooed as I played with her hair and wiped away her tears. After I fucked her pussy for a good long time, I decided to have some more fun. I reached into the drawer secretly and grab something metal and shiny. I then proceed to touch her everywhere, with this hidden object in my other hand. I finally revealed it to her, a razor. With shock in her eyes she tried to ask "what are you going to do with that?" but it came out in a muffled jumble.
"ssh. Lauren. You will see soon enough honey" I said
"Please don't hurt me" She managed to say through the gag.
"You've been a bad girl" I replied as I began to run the sharp razor up her arm, making small, barely visable cuts. With this, she began to sob clenching her eyes shut tight as the tears trickled down her already wet face. I began to dig in a little hard with the razor and she began to scream loudly.
"Be quiet! Or I will give you something to cry about."
This seemed to make her more silently, but a few screams still escaped her lips. With this, I took the razor and made a tear shaped cut just by her eye. I placed the razor by her head on the bed and began to play with her breasts. I slapped them hard and with each loud crack, she screamed louder. her breats were red now from the hits.
I took the razor in my hand again and ran it gently down her stomach without making a cut. Then when I reached her thigh, I began making a small, heart shaped cut. Deeper and deeper I made it, marking her forever.
She was sobbing now and trying, once again without luck, to escape the ropes in which she was tied.
I finally exited my dick from her pussy and got up off of her. She was breathing hard and shaking. I let her calm down for a while as I walked to the end of the bed to get a full vision of her vagina.
Then, I thought of a wonderful idea.
"How would you like if you were fucked.." I then paused making sure she could hear me. "if you were fucked with the razor"
She realized what I had said and began to beg and scream.
"please, please no. I'll be better next time. Please don't!" She was sobbing, her whole body shaking
"QUIET!" I said. I walked up to her face and removed her gag for a moment.
With the ability to fully talk now, she begged me to not do what I had just told her I was about to do. "I'll do whatever you want, I'll be better next time" She pleaded. With this I replaced the gag and once again muffled her pleading voice.
I returned to my earlier position in front of her pussy and began to run the razor on the inside of her leg, making small cuts like I had on her arm. She squirmed at this touch.
"It will be less painful if you didnt move so much" I told her.
I did this to both of her legs,and just as I reached her pussy I stopped. She was still sobbing and begging me. I abrubtly stopped and got up. Replaced my clothes and removed her gag.
"Now, Lauren dear. Won't you be better next time." She nodded as she continued to cry. I decided that I enjoyed torturing her and so I then placed a thick black color around her neck and untied her arms. I attached a chain to the color.
"You are now to call me master and sir, do you understand"
"Yes.." She whimpered. I walked her, naked into the bathroom and made her stand in the shower as I sprayed cold water over her already shivering body. After I felt she was completely washed I dried her off and walked her to the guest room, which only had a cot. I told her that she was to stay here until I told her otherwise. She nodded and I unhooked the leash, left her in the room, and locked the door behind me.
Lauren has become very obediently lately, as I still have her in my small condo with me.

Do you have any comments? Also, I would appreciate any other ideas for future activities with her. She likes being controlled.

Last edited by MasterMatt; 02-07-2006 at 09:52 PM.
MasterMatt is offline   Reply With Quote