Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2011, 12:12 AM   #21
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2001uk View Post
+rep for that!

Oh and I love the idea that raping a pregnant woman, whilst on a rape board, is in 'bad taste'
LOL - I thought the same thing.

Pregnant women are on my menu. I wouldn't want to endanger her unborn child with overt violence, but a good mindfuck can be just as devastating, especially since she'll want to bargain for her baby's safety. I find pregnant women sexy anyway.

The only victims really off my menu are family, the underaged, and the unattractive (and the latter is highly subjective anyway). To each his own.
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:36 AM   #22
kilgore74

kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kilgore74

For me, obviously what everyone else said about looks etc. However, I don't really enjoy an easy rape. I get most satisfaction from a,fighter. If a victim just lay there, that would not be enjoyable. Love to break a woman's spirit.
kilgore74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:45 AM   #23
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgore74 View Post
However, I don't really enjoy an easy rape. I get most satisfaction from a,fighter.
Ditto. I wonder if any rapists like it any other way?!
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #24
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Dead girls are fairly safe from rape.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #25
bubkent

bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to bubkent Send a message via Yahoo to bubkent Send a message via Skype™ to bubkent

The girls who I usually avoid in my fantasy are the ones who always appears weak and vulnerable. IMO, they're no fun to rape in my fantasies.

The girls who I typically target in my fantasies are the ones who have power and authorities over me and always act like a bitch to me. IMO, it would be really fun to break them down and show them who is really in charge. Probably one of my best fantasy is when I'm a criminal and get to break down a hott, but tough, police officer.
bubkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:04 AM   #26
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPistonprowl View Post
The only victims really off my menu are family
How closely related? I mean what if you had some really hot first cousins that you didn't grow up around? Does that make m ... you sick?
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #27
spottydog

spottydog has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to spottydog

You just have to look at her and think if she was out on a nightout would you still fuck her if the answers yes then shes the one but if the answer is no you wouldnt then shes probably very safe

Last edited by spottydog; 03-11-2011 at 07:47 PM.
spottydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #28
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

Chicks I would avoid...Grossly overweight,Poor hygiene, too muscular or manly looking,
under age 21..elderly and especially ones anxious to get fucked. I prefer a sexy shapy fresh feisty type! And one who will angerly and aggressively try to fight me off! The harder the feat the sweeter the meat!
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #29
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

I know some of the guys here are gonna raz me for this, but I hate girls with big chests, anything over C cup is a MAJOR turn off for me. Not into big girls either, I am fairly sporty, and I'd prefer a challenge. Like everyone else has said, hygiene, I have no idea how Pickton, and the Green River Killer went after homeless hookers, besides the fact I could never do what they did in RL, I could also never fuck a girl who was that dirty or that easy to get.

Biggest turn on for me is when a girl is dressed down, sweats/pajamas/sports gear hair tied up in a rats nest of a bun no make up on, when she least expects someone to notice her. I always thought it was sort of weird, but when I see girls in dresses and heels I am not that attracted.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:44 PM   #30
MotherFather

MotherFather has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to MotherFather Send a message via MSN to MotherFather

Pregnant Women & the elderly
MotherFather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:46 AM   #31
Twisted

Twisted has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Twisted

For myself the fantasy varies. At times the innocent, sugar and spice girl has it's appeal while at other times it's the stuck-up, know it all bitch. I've had fantasies about co-workers, friends and strangers I've seen on the street. Probably the most prevalent fantasy is watching a girl at a bar be the cock tease as she mooches drinks off the adoring crowd of men around her. I observe as she slowly gets drunk and then at the end of the night I follow her out where she stands waiting for the taxi to take her home. I stalk her from behind and then....well that's a story for another time.

As for physical characteristics, they are rarely important. For me it's all about giving her what I think she deserves and taking from her what I deserve.
Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #32
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=Twisted;742861]For myself the fantasy varies. At times the innocent, sugar and spice girl has it's appeal while at other times it's the stuck-up, know it all bitch. I've had fantasies about co-workers, friends and strangers I've seen on the street. Probably the most prevalent fantasy is watching a girl at a bar be the cock tease as she mooches drinks off the adoring crowd of men around her. I observe as she slowly gets drunk and then at the end of the night I follow her out where she stands waiting for the taxi to take her home. I stalk her from behind and then....well that's a story for another time.

As for physical characteristics, they are rarely important. For me it's all about giving her what I think she deserves and taking from her what I deserve.[/QUOTE]

Nice star Twisted, love that last line.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #33
Twisted

Twisted has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Twisted

Thanks Carrie

btw, which kind of girl are you? The little miss innocent or the tart who needs to be taught a lesson hehe
Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:06 AM   #34
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation

If I came across a dead jogger in the park and she had only been dead a short time and still clothed, I might take her tank top or bra off to take a quick pic of her tits.

If she died while I was raping her, I'd pull out slowly.
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:33 AM   #35
wolfrider

wolfrider has initial reputation

TO say truth, not that much into imagine rape fantasies with real women (prefer more read the stories or watch comics) but have to say that much the girls or women who are safe from my fantasies are...

1.- Family (and 1st, 2nd grade cousins, aunties, all) no f*** way

2.- Strangely, really cant picture women i know on that part... i mean, if i see it from far, i maybe fantasies, but once i meet her (possibly in work or stuff like that) is automatic gone... (dont know, maybe i value friendship too much?)

3.- Woman of certain age (meaning old ones) sorry but not for me (i know, is a subjective thing, there 50's something that look so yummy)

4.- Pregnant women, as in family no f*** way for me. Not that i wouldnt like to be with one (heard that the hormones get them crazy but havent had the chance to prove it yet), but even in fantasies, possibly by the way i was raised, is a real NO

mostly, i am more (when is about rape fantasies with real women) into celebrity fantasy... most of the times more as a voyeur, but in that kind of things i prefer dark hair girls... (except for emily osment and scarlett johansson and a few others)

Except from the hair, i dont really have preferences about race or anything, so mostly any good looking celebrity in usa (older than 18 you pervs) is a potential victim... but as i say before, i am more into fantasy type rape.. (you know, monster and that stuff)

AND OF COURSE, NO UNDERAGE, OR INCAPACITATED FEMALE (MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY... not because some of the easiness, but cause i find that disgusting...

(yes, i found that a rapist, even fantasy one, with kind of subject as fixation should be hanged by his balls using barbwire... even if he doesnt do anything in real life, sorry but is my opinion)

Last edited by wolfrider; 06-25-2011 at 02:37 AM.
wolfrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:59 AM   #36
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
Thanks Carrie

btw, which kind of girl are you? The little miss innocent or the tart who needs to be taught a lesson hehe
Little miss innocent of course.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #37
spottydog

spottydog has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to spottydog

Im afraid in fantasy or other none would be safe
spottydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #38
Miklo

Miklo has initial reputation

I think statistically you're most at risk from the date rapist type not the sadist or the alleyrat. This man has a strong prey drive. He sees the girl who's too drunk and without friends looking our for her and is drawn to her. He's turned on by the girl who laughs nervously during their conversation and can't maintain eye contact. This is the kind of girl who freezes when he puts his hand on her waist. Doesn't discourage and almost enourages out of intimidation. You get the picture.

If you don't want to be victimized don't play the victim. Though obviously I've never acted on it in an illegal sense, I have a lot of those drives. I feel a kintetic energy with women like this. There are more than a few dudes like me, but who either lack the decency or are too mysogenistic to control themselves.
Miklo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #39
apq

apq has initial reputation

why would any girl be safe from rape? smells like discrimination
everyone deserves to be raped!!
apq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:31 AM   #40
clara

clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apq View Post
why would any girl be safe from rape? Smells like discrimination
everyone deserves to be raped!!
lol :d

JOIN MY GROUP... http://www.rapeboard.com/group.php?groupid=28
clara is offline   Reply With Quote