Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-30-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How much to put on?

Good afternoon rapeboard. *bows*

Yet another question, for the gentlemen and the ladies of the community. Call it a counter-part or perhaps addition to the other clothing threads.

To the gentlemen: How much do you bind your victims? Do you tie them up at all or merely pin them down with brute strength? If you do bind them, what do you bind them with and how thoroughly? Are they blindfolded? Gaggged? Are you an artist with ropes, squeezing every inch of the women, or do you merely tie her wrists together and then get to business?

If at your complete mercy (as she should be) will you dress her in clothing you prefer? Embarrassing or blatantly sexual costumes?

To the ladies: How much do you like to be bound, if at all? Is it more thrilling to feel yourself losing a physical struggle against him or to be rendered utterly incapable of struggle at all? If bound, how? In ropes? Chains? A straitjacket? Does he deprive you of your senses or leave you free to watch as his cock forces it's way into your body over and over?

Do you find any thrill in being treated like a fetish doll for your rapist to dress as he pleases?

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I go for spread eagle tied to the bed with a gag, she is exposed and open for you but has to watch you as you do nasty things to her.
Gothicjedi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have always had a fascination of the females having their arms/hands tied behind their backs.

Not only does that restrict their movements, but it also forces some of their assets to be pushed out involuntarily. In that position, they become my play things for me to do as I wish to them.

Also, for my taste anyway, forcing them on their knees after their arms/hands are tied behind their backs and forcing my cock in their mouth so I can skull fuck them is one of the biggest turn ons for me, just shy of pulling out of their mouths and showering their face and tits with my cock juice.

For me, anything from belts, to ropes, to tape (something like duct tape would work), or even part of their clothing, would work to tie them up with. The only "artful" part of rope work that I can see myself doing would be to take some time to tie their elbows together to further enhance the effects of their chest being pushed out.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm going to go for spread eagle to the bed. Depending on my mood either leave some room to wiggle or else very tight. As her legs get loosened up a bit I'll spread them either further. Might put a pillow under her butt for a better view/angle. I'll definitely use leather cuffs as they can apply more pressure in tying her tight. With a pulley on them I can get better control of the pressure as well.

My victim will be naked at some time but I might tied her up fully clothed and then slowly remove them with a scissors or more preferably a knife.

I probably won't go for a gag unless it is a ring gag. After all, I'm not going to trust her not to bite. I'll most certainly go for a blindfold though as I don't want her to be able to anticipate my next move.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #5
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

I always like the idea of using her own clothes to bind and possibly gag a victim. Some garments lend themselves to that being naturally long and stretchy Others have to be torn or cut into strips or otherwise improvised. If her hair is long enough binding her hands over her head with it appeals, has to be quite long and thick for that. (and it might have to be cut to free her later.)

I wouldn't dress her up particularly, but require her to wear clothes that I like, and if they happen to be the sort she dislikes but is sometimes obliged to wear for e.g. business reasons, that's all to the good.

If she's under enough control to take out in public, she might then have to go around displaying herself to men I indicate (unattractive or embarrassingly young ones) when sitting opposite them on the train, or having new shoes fitted, etc, while I watch from nearby.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #6
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

God, I don't know which of you guys I wanna marry the most

All those ideas sound so hot, if I could get all three of you in a room to act them out it would be a great Christmas present

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:06 PM   #7
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

every time i've had my hands cuffed behind my back i knew i was truly helpless!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #8
Alex_1F

Alex_1F has initial reputation

Being helpless with my hands tied - preferably with my breasts on display and then having my legs forced open is hot.
Alex_1F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:53 AM   #9
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_1F View Post
Being helpless with my hands tied - preferably with my breasts on display and then having my legs forced open is hot.
Definitely sounds hot to me.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #10
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
God, I don't know which of you guys I wanna marry the most

All those ideas sound so hot, if I could get all three of you in a room to act them out it would be a great Christmas present
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxygrrl View Post
every time i've had my hands cuffed behind my back i knew i was truly helpless!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_1F View Post
I would lock you three in a cellar and spend a month teaching you girls lessons, and show you how much fun can be had (on my part) with your hands bound behind your backs
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:25 PM   #11
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
I would lock you three in a cellar and spend a month teaching you girls lessons, and show you how much fun can be had (on my part) with your hands bound behind your backs
I'll look forward to that in the new year then

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:26 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me I want them fighting and struggling to the end. Giving them some idea that maybe just maybe they can get away. I don't really like a completely helpless victim, because what is different between them and a blowup doll. No, give me a vic sturggling, shirt ripped open and panties stuffed down her throat so nobody can hear her and come to her aid.