Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2007, 10:08 AM   #21
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapefantasygirl
I've been drinking blood for years and have never fallen deathly ill
Obviously. But some things, happen only once in a lifetime......

Quote:
and another thing. for this being a "rape board" featuring beastiality, incest, and scat forums, you all are really quite easily offended.
Yeah, thats truth. Try to say bitch now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
sorry man.
Man?
Yes, probably.....
Old 05-09-2007, 07:05 PM   #22
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego

Yeah, thats truth. Try to say bitch now

OK...I can be a bitch...in fact I might just be a bitch...and there are times when I strive to be "The Bitch"...never denied it...

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #23
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becka
OK...I can be a bitch...in fact I might just be a bitch...and there are times when I strive to be "The Bitch"...never denied it...

B.
well judging from that pic......u r a sexy bitch *maddog grins*
Old 05-09-2007, 07:40 PM   #24
Sephy

rapefantasygirl... I'm new here so all I can say is how I read the posts made by others. It didn't sound to me that everyone was judging or criticizing you so much as they were showing genuine concern for your well being.

Yes, a few people find the blood exchange distasteful... I'll admit to that myself. It's not my thing, either. But as you've enjoyed that sort of fetish for so long, it shouldn't surprise you that others are shocked or alarmed by the practice. There are serious health concerns you need to take into account... and from your own replies, it sounds like you're not doing that. Please be very careful and check out everyone you play with.. before doing it. Make one little mistake on that and it could kill you... plain and simple. (That's goes for other people in your life, as well, including your boyfriend.)

As for your original question:

Vampirism is a real fetish and S&M behaviour amounts to the same thing. The fact that it may not involve a traditional "sex act" between partners -- one or both of you DO derive sexual pleasure and gratification from it. That's why these young men are willing to pay you to beat them... etc. You have also admitted it's something you "crave" for your own sense of fulfillment.

You already know your vanilla boyfriend would not understand any of this. He will be terribly upset to find out what you're doing (and it's only a matter of time before the truth does come out)... when it does, this is going to hurt him very much. Most likely, your whole relationship will blow up in your faces when he finds out what you're doing. Don't do that to someone you care about?

You already know all this and that's why you're not telling him the truth. So, yes... that is wrong. You already know that too.

You either need to stop what you're doing.. forever. Or be totally honest with the person you profess to care about. You expect him to be honest and completely truthful with you, so be that way with him. He deserves nothing less.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:51 PM   #25
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy
rapefantasygirl... I'm new here so all I can say is how I read the posts made by others. It didn't sound to me that everyone was judging or criticizing you so much as they were showing genuine concern for your well being.

Yes, a few people find the blood exchange distasteful... I'll admit to that myself. It's not my thing, either. But as you've enjoyed that sort of fetish for so long, it shouldn't surprise you that others are shocked or alarmed by the practice. There are serious health concerns you need to take into account... and from your own replies, it sounds like you're not doing that. Please be very careful and check out everyone you play with.. before doing it. Make one little mistake on that and it could kill you... plain and simple. (That's goes for other people in your life, as well, including your boyfriend.)

Vampirism is a real fetish and S&M behaviour amounts to the same thing. The fact that it may not involve a traditional "sex act" between partners -- one or both of you DO derive sexual pleasure and gratification from it. That's why these young men are willing to pay you to beat them... etc. You have also admitted it's something you "crave" for your own sense of fulfillment.

You already know your vanilla boyfriend would not understand any of this. He will be terribly upset to find out what you're doing (and it's only a matter of time before the truth does come out)... when it does, this is going to hurt him very much. Most likely, your whole relationship will blow up in your faces when he finds out what you're doing. Don't do that to someone you care about?

You already know all this and that's why you're not telling him the truth. So, yes... that is wrong. You already know that too.

You either need to stop what you're doing.. forever. Or be totally honest with the person you profess to care about. You expect him to be honest and completely truthful with you, so be that way with him. He deserves nothing less.

Here Here! I'll jump on the Sephy steam boat. Very well put
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream

Last edited by Jezebel; 05-09-2007 at 07:54 PM.
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 07:52 PM   #26
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy

wow ur good !!!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:12 AM   #27
horndogkeith

I think rapefantasygirl funny but right. There is a scat forum which is more sick then what she is doing.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:09 AM   #28
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndogkeith
I think rapefantasygirl funny but right. There is a scat forum which is more sick then what she is doing.
Thing is...her comments and your comments are opinions...With that in mind she asked a question that makes people think and form an opinion of their own...Some of those opinions might not be the sames as hers, or yours, or mine...Thats how life is...no harm no foul.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:22 PM   #29
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
For crying out loud. First of all it's "leukemia". Secondly it is CANCER and you don't "catch" cancer.
Ummm, keep an eye on the medical journals, 'cos your info is way out of date.

There was a doc in the early '40s that found solid proof that 5 different viruses caused all of the cancers that he'd had the chance to investigate. It was so radically different from 'accepted medical knowledge' that the AMA attacked him and forced him out of practice. He died broke and dejected.

In the early '80s, researchers found ONE of the viruses that caused a particular form of cancer. In the last 10 years, they've found another. Best guesses I've heard is that cytomegalovirus is another probable cancer cause, and it's in close to 60% of adults, 90% by the time you hit 50.

IN GENERAL, your body will deal with cancer if you're healthy, but less than 5% of us are eating healthy diets.

-------------------------------

From a personal perspective, if you're doing something on the side that your boyfriend would take to be sexual (whether he's right or not), it's only fair to let him know in advance. It may take a while to get him to understand, but it's better than losing his trust. You might want to buy him a copy of 'When Someone You Love is Kinky' to help break the ice.

Last edited by Ntense; 05-22-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote