Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2008, 02:15 AM   #21
Sephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
i think if most guys came back to their apartment or whatever drunk and a little high with no accompanying pussy - and they they saw this ceratin doll just sitting there oh so pretty..

i reckon most would hit it !!
Um.. hope my questions here won't spoil your tender moment, Maddog, with the lovely vinyl lass.... I just have to ask about her look.

I guess her dazed, lack of expression is appealing to you guys. But if that's the (yes, plastic) face you're looking at while humping away, wouldn't it bother you that she looks completely bored to death? And what about the way she's looking off to the side like that? Wouldn't that seem like she's waiting/hoping somebody more exciting will come through the door to fuck her better than you're doing?

Old 02-15-2008, 07:08 AM   #22
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just a question guys....should I be practicing my vacant stare at all? I think I can already lay there and not move or respond. Is it ok to blink when you cum over my face....its all so confusing :S lol

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:29 AM   #23
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hehe pf the thought of u laying there nude..........
Old 02-15-2008, 07:30 AM   #24
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

btw - im talking a one off experience lol - not a fucking relationship !!
Old 02-15-2008, 08:41 AM   #25
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
Um.. hope my questions here won't spoil your tender moment, Maddog, with the lovely vinyl lass.... I just have to ask about her look.

I guess her dazed, lack of expression is appealing to you guys. But if that's the (yes, plastic) face you're looking at while humping away, wouldn't it bother you that she looks completely bored to death? And what about the way she's looking off to the side like that? Wouldn't that seem like she's waiting/hoping somebody more exciting will come through the door to fuck her better than you're doing?

lmao
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:54 AM   #26
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
... I guess her dazed, lack of expression is appealing to you guys. But if that's the (yes, plastic) face you're looking at while humping away, wouldn't it bother you that she looks completely bored to death? And what about the way she's looking off to the side like that? Wouldn't that seem like she's waiting/hoping somebody more exciting will come through the door to fuck her better than you're doing?
Yeh, I could see that this might be a real turn-off for a guy. It would be kinda like having sex with his wife

Last edited by Wiz; 02-15-2008 at 06:31 PM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:19 AM   #27
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
....should I be practicing my vacant stare at all?
I don't think so. You're such a talented young woman PF , I suspect that you've already got the blank stare look down pat. Of course, it will be a non-issue with guys who are into the sleepy stuff. You can just keep your eyes shut for them

Quote:
Is it ok to blink when you cum over my face....
NO! ... no blinking on those occasions but, on other occasions, it's absolutely mandatory for you to swallow

Quote:
....its all so confusing
So, don't think about it. You will be told when you fail to meet expectations. Remember, you're not supposed to have a brain