Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: A bitch or a jerk for a boss? That's the question!!!
Bitch. 5 33.33%
Jerk. 9 60.00%
Rasputin, why do you keep asking these retarded questions? 2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #21
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I actually have both. I voted for the jerk.

The guy boss I can tolerate...he's a complete psycho and a chauvinist and I deal with his attitude daily. But on his off days he a nice guy. But I dont mind him.

at my other job I have a woman supervisor. She is SOOO sweet on the outside. She is a real bitch once you get to know her. I cant stand looking at her.

What if boils down to is the alpha female thing. I will not tolerate bullshit from a woman or have any demean me or tell me what to do, it gets personal. A guy its fine, because for some reason I overlook it, he is just trying to prove his masculinity.

Besides. You can wear sexy stuff to work with a male boss and its ok, with a female, she looks at you or tells you that you cant wear whatever your wearing.

I also tend to favor males in all aspects of life anyways. Its always best when there are the least number of other females around.

Interesting take. I have known my share of women who think like you. They have this deep seated distrust ( and even dislike... ) of females like themselves and feel much more comfortable around males.

A few years ago there was a poll ( I think it was done on an international scale... I don't remember...) in this regard and most people agreed that they did not like female bosses.

Even women said so.

And I'm not talking about bitchy female bosses: just female ones. Apparently, even the idea of having to answer to a female is distatesful to some.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:56 PM   #22
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
i voted for the third one just because it looked lonely and left out

nothing personal rasputin i actually like your threads

Aaaahh, bitches! I lay a trap for you and now you are showing your true colors!!!

You are all on my shit list now!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #23
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Is this the principle of reverse male chauvinism?
I believe a lot of women feel this way. Women who dislike women is more common than it is usually acknowledged.

And in fact, a case can be made that one of the reasons many women don't want female bosses is because those female bosses are usually nice to the guys, but a real bitch to the women!!!

The opposite happens with the jerks: they come down hard on the guys, and they flirt with the girls.

No wonder most of the women here choose the jerk. Of course: jerks are usually more easily manipulable by them and they cut the girls more slack. So who can blame them?
Old 07-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #24
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Reality is either suck to work for. I personally deal with the bitch much better than the jerk with either a chip on his shoulder or inferiority complex.

At least I can fantasize about the bitch if she is good looking...getting revenge by raping her after hours in her office.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:08 AM   #25
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

I'd rather have a guy who is a jerk. Guys are easier to deal with. I can just go up to him and be like, "DUDE STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE." And if he talks back or shows any disrespect because he's mad and a jerk, I can scream really loud, "SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!! HELP!"

I win.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:38 PM   #26
rasputin
Privileged Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaPi View Post
I'd rather have a guy who is a jerk. Guys are easier to deal with. I can just go up to him and be like, "DUDE STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE." And if he talks back or shows any disrespect because he's mad and a jerk, I can scream really loud, "SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!! HELP!"

I win.
That little trick has been used too much, too often to work anymore. But anyways, I just wanted to say:

Jerk Power!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #27
rasputin
Privileged Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
Reality is either suck to work for. I personally deal with the bitch much better than the jerk with either a chip on his shoulder or inferiority complex.

At least I can fantasize about the bitch if she is good looking...getting revenge by raping her after hours in her office.
You ain't raping no one...

I fact, you won't even be able to get it up for the big occasion...

I suggest a cucumber.