Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-05-2007, 11:12 AM   #1
katiek

katiek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why?

I have a question.. I think every victim asks the question why..why did he do it? seeing as that question never gets to be answered and i suppose people who fantasise about rape are the closest to men who actually do rape. is it ok to ask that question?..of why you want to (fantasise about) rape? what is the reason.. or is there loads of different reasons? like is it anger for women; not having power in anything else so wanting power of her; wanting her because you simply can't have her because she's much younger or older than you or just too beautiful?
what are your reasons why?
katiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:07 PM   #2
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiek View Post
I have a question.. [...] why did he do it? [...] of why you want to (fantasise about) rape? what is the reason.. or is there loads of different reasons?
Seeing how you answered it by yourself (and - what's more - with question-formed answers), should one assume that this was a rhetorical question?
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiek
like is it anger for women;
Quote:
not having power in anything else so wanting power of her;
Quote:
wanting her because you simply can't have her because she's much younger or older than you
Quote:
or just too beautiful?
- you really hit the nail on the head with that one!
Quote:
what are your reasons why?
I also have a thing for haughty spoilt doll-like girls who think that they deserve everything and can do whatever they like just for their looks.
Oh! Did I mention I was only reffering to animated characters...?
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:32 PM   #3
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

Before answering, a couple of clarifications.

I (we?) don't fantasize about rape, we enjoy rape fantasy. These are very different.

To answer your immediate question. I enjoy fetish sex and power exchange.

As for your more involved, implied questions:
There have been many studies of why people enjoy real rape, but I'm not writing a thesis. In general, the two most common are violent rape, which has little to do with sex, and more to do with anger, hatred, getting even, etc. The second is date rape, with hormones/self-control getting out of hand.

Role play rape is about the sex, the power exchange, and fulfilling of fantasies. In fantasy rape, no one really gets hurt. Families are not torn apart, no lives are destroyed.

Fantasies (and videos) may get as violent as real rape, but as long as reality and fantasy are kept separate, it really doesn't matter. It's just the minds way of dealing with life. It's been shown that people who accept their fantasies and act them out in the mind are unlikely to act on them in real life. Even killing someone mentally can let off steam that might otherwise manifest itself. So violently raping someone in thought is OK, and has nothing to do with the type of person someone is.

And even with the most violent videos, we all know in our minds that it's not real, and the players are consenting. That makes all the difference, and why ~real~ videos are not allowed.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:33 PM   #4
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Because he felt to do it. He followed his conation.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:06 PM   #5
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

and also. you are talking as if we are the missing link between 'normal' people and rapists.

far...... from...... the truth

real life rape is a symptom with many different causes. Study each case of rape individually and you will find it happens for a different reason every time. you're best off asking an actual rapist and letting him/her tell you exactly why they did it in their case.

Last edited by GOATBOY; 11-05-2007 at 01:08 PM.
GOATBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #6
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

With the exception of a couple of sick bastards here, NONE of the guys I've talked to or read hate women, it's WAY far the other direction!

It's been argued back and forth across the Internet for years, and among groups even longer. Look for WIITWD and you'll find every variation for reasoning that you can imagine.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:13 PM   #7
DominusNox

DominusNox has initial reputation

I absolutely agree with TheWhy.

Roleplay is about sex.

Real rape is about hate.

Roleplayer love to play rape.

A rapist cannot but do it.
They are different men. They are not earthlings. They are Goreans. They are strong, they are hard, and they will conquer you. For a man of earth, you might never be a woman. For a man of Gor, I assure you, my dear, sooner or later you will be.
DominusNox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:21 PM   #8
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Interesting thoughts from everyone here. As a guy who has RLRP'd rape (Real Life Role Played) and who is about to again, I can tell you that every reason listed here is valid from a role play point of view. The rape happens because... insert your scene here...

Why do we like fantasy rape? Whe do real rapists rape? Two totally different things. The real rapist no doubts harbors some kind of hatred, or twisted love toward women and needs to have the power for a psychological reason whereas a fantasy rapist loves women (more or less) and has found that there is a sexual arousal from the act of rape that he has enough self control to never seek in real life. But in the world or RLRP or online RP or through videos and pictures of consenting adult actors and actresses and models he finds the sexual release that he craves while never having to understand or partake in the reality of brutal, crazed, maniacal rape.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:08 PM   #9
philcons

philcons has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm View Post
Interesting thoughts from everyone here. As a guy who has RLRP'd rape (Real Life Role Played) and who is about to again, I can tell you that every reason listed here is valid from a role play point of view. The rape happens because... insert your scene here...

Why do we like fantasy rape? Whe do real rapists rape? Two totally different things. The real rapist no doubts harbors some kind of hatred, or twisted love toward women and needs to have the power for a psychological reason whereas a fantasy rapist loves women (more or less) and has found that there is a sexual arousal from the act of rape that he has enough self control to never seek in real life. But in the world or RLRP or online RP or through videos and pictures of consenting adult actors and actresses and models he finds the sexual release that he craves while never having to understand or partake in the reality of brutal, crazed, maniacal rape.

You know, its wierd, but I have only ever enjoyed the thought of rape (fantasy) with someone I love. Why is that? Can't figure it out. But I finally have someone who is ok with it, and that is a total high for me.
philcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:05 PM   #10
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd previously decided not to write on this baord again due it turning out to actually be a meeting place for real rapists, but I have to clarify something:

Rapists in prison have ADMITTED it's about power/violence. Date rape is the same - it's nothing to do with hormones. Sheesh, I've seen sexy girls I'd REALLY love to grope (whilst I've been REALLY horny), but haven't even done that. It's about power - the guy has "succeeded" (though actually he hasn't because he was unable to do it consensually) in "fucking" the girl he is attracted to - gives him a sense of power, even though that's really stupid as he's achieved nothing except to trick someone and to screw up someone's life. Certainly hasn't achieved REAL consensual fucking of the girl.

The individual (dumb) reason may be different each time "I thought she's like it", "She'd forgive me if I said sorry afterwards", "She deserves it for being a bitch" etc., but it's all summed up in the category of power/violence

Last edited by HN1; 11-07-2007 at 11:08 PM.
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:54 AM   #11
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1 View Post
I'd previously decided not to write on this baord again due it turning out to actually be a meeting place for real rapists, but I have to clarify something:

Rapists in prison have ADMITTED it's about power/violence. Date rape is the same - it's nothing to do with hormones. Sheesh, I've seen sexy girls I'd REALLY love to grope (whilst I've been REALLY horny), but haven't even done that. It's about power - the guy has "succeeded" (though actually he hasn't because he was unable to do it consensually) in "fucking" the girl he is attracted to - gives him a sense of power, even though that's really stupid as he's achieved nothing except to trick someone and to screw up someone's life. Certainly hasn't achieved REAL consensual fucking of the girl.

The individual (dumb) reason may be different each time "I thought she's like it", "She'd forgive me if I said sorry afterwards", "She deserves it for being a bitch" etc., but it's all summed up in the category of power/violence
Rape isn't about sex, it's about power. It's not about succeeding in fucking the girl, it's about dominating her, controlling her, owning her. You're hurting her and humiliating her in the worst way possible by forcing her to do what we as humans believe to be the ultimate intimacy - you're taking something by force that is incredibly precious, something irreplacable. You effectively prove that she is not the master of her own body.

This is why real rape is so horrible and psychologically damaging, and why fantasy rape can be so hot.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:40 AM   #12
katiek

katiek is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
is this true???
katiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:25 AM   #13
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennevieve View Post
Rape isn't about sex, it's about power. It's not about succeeding in fucking the girl, it's about dominating her, controlling her, owning her.
Really? Then why rapists do not attack men also? Wouldnt the feeling of power be much bigger?

And why ugly women are (usually) more safe than beautiful?

What about rapists who use roofies? What kind of power they feel?

Come on people, non-consent sex is a huge section with so many different cases. We cant put all of them in one box and write "rape" on it.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:20 AM   #14
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Quote:
I'd previously decided not to write on this baord again due it turning out to actually be a meeting place for real rapists
is this true???
Of course not! I can't figure how he came to that opinion, but I suggest he examine his own feelings. Talk with Koda and vf, or wicked and MDS.

I imagine that somewhere on this board there is probably a real rapist. But studies have shown that people who frequent boards like this are not the ones to actually commit a real rape.

HN is correct on one issue, as I also stated in a previous post, that real rape is often about violence and power (though ego is correct, can't lump everyone together). Reading the posts, talking with other ppl (chat and pvt), this is not the case on the board. The people here are interested in sex, in consensual fantasy fun.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:29 AM   #15
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I'd previously decided not to write on this baord again due it turning out to actually be a meeting place for real rapists
No, it was because you were proved wrong time and time again and then banned because you couldn't follow the rules. You were the one who suggested PG be raped for real, meanwhile all us "real rapists" haven't been upsetting any female members and in your absence continued to enjoy our fetish in a safe environment. See Kodavictim/Virginfantasy and Wicked/MDS for examples. For our newer members reading this, it says a lot about the value of his opinion.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:38 PM   #16
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
No, it was because you were proved wrong time and time again and then banned because you couldn't follow the rules. You were the one who suggested PG be raped for real, meanwhile all us "real rapists" haven't been upsetting any female members and in your absence continued to enjoy our fetish in a safe environment. See Kodavictim/Virginfantasy and Wicked/MDS for examples. For our newer members reading this, it says a lot about the value of his opinion.
LOL - mystery solved !!
Old 11-08-2007, 12:49 PM   #17
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not to mention his opinions are untrue to start with .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #18
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Just Like TheWhy and Rogue said, True love, NOT real rapists are likely to be found on boards like these.I know i have found my true love and the one i trust above all else on here. Just because its a rape FANTASY board it doesn't mean that we wanna do that for real and we dont condone those who do.

It's not that hard to believe that love and happiness can be found on a board like this, we are just normal (Perverted) people who share the same fantasy and can openly share those fantasies with fellow members without risk of being treated differently or shunned. As i said, they are only fantasies and no one is or will get hurt by it.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 01:03 PM   #19
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
is this true???
Unfortunately yes.

There was a thread on here where rapists were talking about how they'd like to meet up and find an actual girl to rape for real (with a LOAD of members replying positively) and when a girl once complained about the board, people didn't simply try to justify the board, they tried to justify REAL rape. And the moderators allowed all of it, no warnings or anything.

And see how bad the mods are? Blatant lying about me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I actually LEFT of MY OWN ACCORD because I didn't want to associate with real rapists. I came back tonight specifically to see if there had been replies to what I felt I needed to post recently (eg. the post I made first on this thread)

You know dam well I never suggested ANYONE be raped for real and the fact that you would make up such disgusting stuff shows how sick you are. PersianGirl had been talking about her rape fantasies so I said as a REWARD (so obviously meaning fantasy otherwise it wouldn't be a reward) for posting her pic she should be raped, along with a smily face to FURTHER show I wasn't talking about her actually being harmed - and the making it obvious I wasn't being serious about real rape was DESPITE persiangirl complaining that she hadn't been ACTUALLY RAPED on the way home from school

Also to prove this mod is lying, look how long I've been registered for (since March 2006 - well over a year) - if I'd been banned, I'd have to re-register in the past few days and would only have been registered for a few days.

Though I'm sure I'm about to banned now for telling the truth about the mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Really? Then why rapists do not attack men also? Wouldnt the feeling of power be much bigger?

And why ugly women are (usually) more safe than beautiful?

What about rapists who use roofies? What kind of power they feel?

Come on people, non-consent sex is a huge section with so many different cases. We cant put all of them in one box and write "rape" on it.
rapists DO attack men, ugly/old etc women have been raped (though are probably even less likely to report it than attractive women - can you imagine the reaction? "why would he wanna fuck an ugly bitch like her, she's lying just cus she can't get sex" etc)

Rapists who use roofies - exactly as I said in the previous post. Please read it again, thanks.

Last edited by HN1; 11-11-2007 at 01:37 PM.
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:48 PM   #20
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Also to prove this mod is lying...
I'm not a mod here.

Quote:
look how long I've been registered for (since March 2006 - well over a year) - if I'd been banned, I'd have to re-register in the past few days and would only have been registered for a few days.
I never said you were banned for 6 months/a year, I just said you were banned, I believe it was for a week. But after it ended you didn't post again until a year and a half later.

Quote:
You know dam well I never suggested ANYONE be raped for real and the fact that you would make up such disgusting stuff shows how sick you are. PersianGirl had been talking about her rape fantasies so I said as a REWARD (so obviously meaning fantasy otherwise it wouldn't be a reward) for posting her pic she should be raped, along with a smily face to FURTHER show I wasn't talking about her actually being harmed - and the making it obvious I wasn't being serious about real rape was DESPITE persiangirl complaining that she hadn't been ACTUALLY RAPED on the way home from school
"We can see your face easily... now someone go out and find her and rape her! I would if I lived anywhere near her! (You know she wants it so it's not like it's sick)"

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...5&postcount=58

There you go, no mention of a reward and no smiley face. You deleted the post, so I suppose that's what you'd like to have said. Quotes are a bitch, huh?

Quote:
I actually LEFT of MY OWN ACCORD because I didn't want to associate with real rapists.
And as seen above, after trying so hard to fit in! You came to the board with an agenda, 90% of your posts were reminding us of the trauma of real rape, the difference between reality and fantasy and links to rape counseling sites. You are Mother Teresa, I'm a sick "real rapist", yet guess how many female members have told me they were offended by my posts in my 2 years here?

Zero.

Honestly, this is too easy