Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2007, 04:44 PM   #1
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Default Would you still do it?

In RL RP it is important to the victim to have control of things with safewords, limits etc. But since it's really down to the rapist how much control the victim has (it's not easy to stop a guy twice your size, especially tied up), there is always the possibility that the victim will lose control over things, and this is why it's still a turn on. Right?

Now what about a hypothetical situation where the 'rape' has been arranged, but a few hours before the rapist calls and says:

"Look honey, I've had a lot of shit to deal with today and am really in a bad mood. I'm not sure I can control myself if it came down to it, so I think we should reschedule."

What would you do?
Old 10-29-2007, 04:56 PM   #2
virginfantasy

if he says he couldn't control himself (or he even thinks he couldn't), i'd say "OK! some other time!" :P
Old 10-29-2007, 05:01 PM   #3
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

You people actually role play rape in real life ? Bha ha ha ha ha ha... So funny!
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:03 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would go ahead especially if its someone I really like. that would make it hotter! Im always secretly wishing some of our roleplay guys would ignore certain protocols but they are all good boys and stick to the rules. which is fair enough.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:46 PM   #5
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Personally I can't see that situation arise; if anything RL RP is an outlet for frustrations, sexually and otherwise. If rape itself is not just a crime of passion then it is possible that RP is likewise not just about passion but about the outlet for the desires that make rape possible.

Though I think that if a guy warns that he might lose control and you say come on, it is somewhat of an invitation to lose control. Better to err on the side of caution and reschedule.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:24 AM   #6
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Tricky question.

.....I know it's the wrong thing to say, but I'd still do it.

It could go horribly wrong, but at the end of the day that would have been my decision, right? I'd been warned and not listened, as usual ..

Plus, he would be half in the wrong for actually agreeing to continue, knowing full well the position he's in. He may come away from it thinking he actually did commit a crime and have all those feelings..

I think I'd take the risk.

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:47 PM   #7
ivy skye

ivy skye has initial reputation

i would find it hot if he lost control as long as i can walk away fine the deeper the faster the better
ivy skye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:21 AM   #8
gothicopium

gothicopium has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
"Look honey, I've had a lot of shit to deal with today and am really in a bad mood. I'm not sure I can control myself if it came down to it, so I think we should reschedule."

What would you do?
Sounds like something I'd do. But only so I could sneak over later to surprise the bitch .
gothicopium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #9
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If he thinks he can't control himself, then I am not going to second guess him. I wouldn't do it especially if it wasn't someone that I knew well.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote