Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2007, 07:01 AM   #1
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Default How do you feel about vanilla?

If you think I'm talking about ice cream, you are definately on the wrong board

Do you enjoy it as much as your fetish or is it like the second (third, fourth, etc.) best?
Old 04-06-2007, 07:26 AM   #2
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

...and here i was, about to delve into the freezer and apply liberal amounts of ice cream all over my body and then attempt to find someone to lick it off for me

Oh well.....With me, i guess its very much a case of familiarity breeds (well, not contempt but) boredom as the relationship i'm in is a somewhat ...erm... limited flavour
So i tend to find myself imagining other things...

so right now i guess it wouldn't be high on my list...
Old 04-06-2007, 08:36 AM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Depends on the situation.When i meet a new girl, yes, one of the first things passing my mind is how she would look bound and gagged, or if she gonna fight or submit easilly.
But in a relationship you cant "rape" all the time.Plain sex is absolutelly usefull and i cant replace it, its the backbone of a pair's every day life.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:37 AM   #4
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Vanilla sex remains the bedrock of any relationship I may have with my partner, always has, always will...

As long as you call f/f sex, vanilla, of course.

Nothing better than a gentle love making session on a lazy dreamy summer sunday afternoon...then, after my legs have restored some rigidity, let me wander into the kitchen in that afterglow, make us something to eat...have a drink or two...move into the garden, wander hand-in-hand down into the woods...then be thrown roughly across a fallen log and taken "against my will"...

*sighs*
Old 04-06-2007, 12:04 PM   #5
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Vanilla is my sexual relationship with my husband. He is not into role play or anything other than straight sex. What I do put my hands over my head and pretent that I am bound as he takes me. Sad, I know but I have a very active fantasy life!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:20 PM   #6
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

It's all good. That's about all I can say. We like all aspects, whether it's just us, us and others or roleplay. Variety, though, really is the spice of life .
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoy Plain Sex as much I enjoy RP.
Vanilla can be kinky like hell when you are a true sinner!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:06 PM   #8
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine
What I do put my hands over my head and pretent that I am bound as he takes me. Sad, I know but I have a very active fantasy life!

mmmm.... that sounds like it might be worth trying nice idea Jas
Old 04-06-2007, 02:11 PM   #9
drmephisto

Vanilla must be tasted every so often to appriciate other flavors. And don't forget it can be made saucy and nutty with cream on top.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:14 PM   #10
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
...and here i was, about to delve into the freezer and apply liberal amounts of ice cream all over my body and then attempt to find someone to lick it off for me
HEY! dont go putting that ice cream away yet HC but it damn well better be chocolate..... and as fer the topic at hand, well...im not the guy to ask on this one lol, but i can say i find it arousing, i figure i find it about as good as some of my wilder fantasies, but im old fashioned like that, fer me i dont think theres as big a turn on as just getting to have any kinda sex with a woman that genuienly loverz me ^_^ be it vanilla or ever so wild

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #11
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Nothing wrong with vanilla, though rape rp is my favorite these days. I don't think I'd have the stamina to have a complete rape fantasy session every time I had sex (I have sex at least 5 times a week),as with all the fighting and struggling it's much more physically demanding.
And having more normal sex (though it's always rough sex with us and there's always a little verbal abuse and pinning down by her wrists, not to mention slapping her butt) from time to time increases the pleasure of the rape roleplay. If rape becomes the norm it might become tedious. Doubtful, but still...
Besides; I absolutely love giving oral to girls and that is not really a very rapist sort of thing to do.

What I am getting mightily bored with, though, is vanilla swingers who like to lie around and stroke each other for what seems like hours. ARGH! Let's hurry up and start fucking, alright? Definitely not a gentle stroker. We'll be looking for more kinky swingers from now on, though couples/girls into rough sex is a good second choice.
Feel free to contact us.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:23 PM   #12
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch_Rapist
Besides; I absolutely love giving oral to girls and that is not really a very rapist sort of thing to do.
See, now those sort of comments are just not helpful...trying to concentrate and I read that from a member with the word Rapist in his name...SIGHS!

LMAO!
Old 04-06-2007, 03:38 PM   #13
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
See, now those sort of comments are just not helpful...trying to concentrate and I read that from a member with the word Rapist in his name...SIGHS!

LMAO!
And here I was hating my username (I was only going to look in here and didn't bother to think of a good one, and then discovered all you great people and am now hooked).
Oral is actually my expertise. I can't get enough of it and make my girl come every single time (often multiple) where with others she could never get an orgasm (and still rarely can).
Naturally, this makes both of us very happy.
I would also like to add that my girlfriend is absolutely fine with any girl wanting to give my tongue (with aid from lips and fingers) a try.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:07 PM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Does getting fucked doggy style while your hair is being pulled hard count as vanilla?

Whats not to love about sex?? Id go crazy having to pretend I hate it all the time
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 02:19 AM   #15
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
Does getting fucked doggy style while your hair is being pulled hard count as vanilla?
I think it counts as rough sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
Whats not to love about sex?? Id go crazy having to pretend I hate it all the time
Exactly! I couldn't live without it (wouldn't even be alive without it), and I'm just liking it more and more (with a large increase in steamy, sweaty passion since I've stumbled on this board) . Same with my girlfriend.
Most of my old friends are now in their early thirties and have babies and are therefore no longer interested in sex. It's actually driving us apart, and maybe that's not so strange. How can I keep conversations friendly with my (our) outlook on life and passion for all things debauched and depraved if my old friends (male and female) sit around and give their opinions about sex: - girls who pose (or do a movie scene) naked are prostitutes. - prostitutes are evil. -BDSM people are into abducting people, including children. - women should never shave their genitals ( ). -neither should men, or women will think they are gay. - swingers all have aids and it's their own fault for cheating on each other. - If you're married you can never ever look at a picture of a naked woman or man because that's cheating. - Nor can you have female (or male) friends and hang out with them without your partner being there, because that's also cheating. -People into rape fantasies are sick and should either be committed or executed because they will start raping people and are probably already doing so.
Ehmmm... guess I just needed to get that off my chest.
I need new friends.

Anyway: Sex rules! And variety is definitely the spice of life. And the rougher, the spicier.
Old 04-07-2007, 03:17 AM   #16
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What Does Vanilla Mean ??
Old 04-07-2007, 03:21 AM   #17
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
What Does Vanilla Mean ??
va·nil·la (və-nĭl'ə) pronunciation
n.

1. Any of various tropical American vines of the genus Vanilla in the orchid family, especially V. planifolia, cultivated for its long narrow seedpods from which a flavoring agent is obtained.
2. The seedpod of this plant. Also called vanilla bean.
3. A flavoring extract prepared from the cured seedpods of this plant or produced synthetically.

adj.

1. Flavored with vanilla: vanilla pudding.
2. Lacking adornments or special features; basic or ordinary: “We went through a period of vanilla cars” (Charles Jordan).

[Obsolete Spanish vainilla, diminutive of vaina, sheath (from the shape of its seedpods), from Latin vāgīna.]
Old 04-07-2007, 03:28 AM   #18
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch_Rapist
va·nil·la (və-nĭl'ə) pronunciation
n.

1. Any of various tropical American vines of the genus Vanilla in the orchid family, especially V. planifolia, cultivated for its long narrow seedpods from which a flavoring agent is obtained.
2. The seedpod of this plant. Also called vanilla bean.
3. A flavoring extract prepared from the cured seedpods of this plant or produced synthetically.

adj.

1. Flavored with vanilla: vanilla pudding.
2. Lacking adornments or special features; basic or ordinary: “We went through a period of vanilla cars” (Charles Jordan).

[Obsolete Spanish vainilla, diminutive of vaina, sheath (from the shape of its seedpods), from Latin vāgīna.]
WOW... REALLY LOL...WHAT ABOUT CHOCOLATE..
Old 04-07-2007, 04:39 AM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mmMMMMmm ice cream.. gimme some jamoca almond fudge with some strawberry cheesecake and top it off with cookies and cream!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:02 AM   #20
prettyblkprincess

Last edited by prettyblkprincess; 04-25-2007 at 03:33 PM.