Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2013, 05:21 AM   #21
graheg

graheg has initial reputation

Part 7 – The Ordeal of Samantha Roberts (the first point of pain)

The elder left his fuck toy, bound, spread and crying into her gag. He entered the hall, which was surprisingly silent. Either the other girls had passed out, were already killed or their gags were truly effective or perhaps. He liked to think it was the latter. That both the Taiwanese teen and the American teen were both suffering copiously and unable to draw help and attention no matter how hard they screamed. He wondered about the first teenager, face raped in the room by his brother. What diabolical things were being done to her now? He marveled at the magic of this House of Ordeals. The way it seem so hidden, so unknown to the outside world, to the authorities. Five girls, bound, gagged, raped, tortured and no one knew how to find them. No one knew they were even here.
The stench of burning aphrodisiacs was in the air and there was an unusual heat. He followed the warmth to the torture room. Immediately, his cock hardened again. Something cruel was happening inside, he knew it. Disturbing and erotic ideas ran through his head, burning girls at the stake, branding, hot coal. Any of it was possible considering this heat. He could no longer delay his curiosity. He still heard no screaming and wondered how she was gagged. Carefully he touched the handle, and slowly turned it. He opened the door. The hum of the heater hit him. The heat was much higher now, he could feel the humidity stick to his skin. The steaming box was in operation and he knew the American teen with the big breasts was bound and trapped inside.
“Brother…”The albino monster greeted, “how nice of you to join us.”
“She’s inside obviously.”
The albino’s face turned into rage again but not at his brother. “Yes…. She tried kicking me…in the groin…”
That wasn’t good. Not good at all. She was already warned of his disdain and the object of his torture. And she kicked him right there. NO. Not good at all.
“I’m letting her sweat it out. Uncomfortably. Severely.”
The elder approached the black box that stood on steel legs, a meter by a meter by a meter. She must be very cramped in there. He playfully knocked on the side of the door and listened in. Nothing. She must be well gagged. Maybe even wrapped up to contain the heat. There was only one opening, at the top and elder could see it has been padlocked shut, at three points. There wasn’t any sound of kicking or struggling. The heater was positioned beneath the box and blowing hot air through holes bored underneath. He knew the design of it, he helped his brother build it. He sat in a chair opposite the albino, who was smoking his aphrodisiac herbs.
“How long has she been in there?”
“Nearly an hour.”
‘I can smell her.”
He grinned with menace.
”Tell me, how did you set her up?” The brother handed him the smoking pipe.
“As per standard protocol, my yellowed, unwashed underwear, soggy from my sweat, is in her mouth, stuffed with the small raw red chilies. The chili padi. Nasty, stinging little devils. I think her tongue and lips should be swollen by now. Everything is sealed in with a thick black leather padding gag attached to a head harness. I’ve pulled that tight around her face and head, forcing her mouth down around the underwear with the straps cramping her head from the front and back. She can’t expel anything, can’t move her jaws, side ways or otherwise. It’s tight, very tight. I’ve rubbed the chilies into her eyes, seed and all and taped each eyelid down. She really hated that, it hurt her bad. She was obviously screaming and crying a lot. I told her this was just the beginning of her pain. She still has her t-shirt and shorts on. They come off later, when I need to abuse her flesh. I pulled a double winter sweater on her, tied it down with thin rope. Her arms are still bound behind her so I just used the arms of the sweater and tied it around her body. After I’ve oiled her down with heat rub of course and more chili. I’ve wrapped her legs in a thick, itchy blanket. Tied that down with ropes. Then I forced her body to bend forward and secured her upper body to below her bound legs with belts, pulling hard and tight so her stomach and chest is crushed in and against her legs, it’s difficult for her to breathe I reckon. I bound her ankles with a length of thick rope, dead knotting it twice and pulled her feet towards her buttocks. I wrapped the rope between her body and legs twice then over her back to keep her bound and curled in a ball. I secured a belt round the back of her neck, pulled her head down and forced it into her lap then belted her down, under her legs so she could not lift her head. A bundle of joy I must say.”

The elder, by now, was hard as a rock and taking in many deep puffs, exciting him more. He turned to look at the box again, no wonder there was no struggling. “Was it hard to stuff her in?” The albino shook her head. I was angry and all that energy did the work. Oh, and you see that black wire sticking out the top? Its headphones, wrap taped around her head. It’s connected to the audio player running at full volume on repeat mode.”
The elder loved that auditory torture.
“Death metal? Noise?”
“Oh no, much worse. All the voice messages she’s been getting on her phone. From mom and dad, friends, teachers, police. All looking for her, sending her plenty of messages. So many heartwarming ones, so many worried ones, so many telling her to come home, that’s she’ll be ok. That the police are looking for her…”
Elder laughed. “So cruel you are….she must be so heartbroken, listening to her loved ones that way and not able to respond. So close, so close.”
“That’s the way. I make things worse too.”
“How?”
“Our satellite phone. The untraceable one. Hooked up to the audio machine. She can hear the calls.”
“Don’t tell me you call her parents.”
He grinned.
“You know the crone hates that trick. Too risky.”
“And no one trusts my technologies. It’s completely untraceable. Scrambled, bounces off twenty countries, through the internet. Masked, hidden, invisible.”
“And you let her hear them answering the phone…”
“Of course. Without the voice mic plugged in. She can scream all the wants, no one hears her at the other end.”
“Boyfriend?”
“I don’t think she has one, but I called all her friends too, just to let her hear them for the last time. I let her parents talk a while, they keep saying hello? Hello? Samantha is that you baby? Please talk to us, please tell us where you are, please come home, and all that shit. It drives her mad. When I finally end the call, you should hear the way she cries after that. So deep and painful and full of despair. It’s delicious.”
“So brilliant and cruel my brother, it’s so mean.”
“Oh I’m just getting started…you’re just in time for part two…”
They both got up. The albino put on his grotesque torture mask, a clown mask of all things. He handed an executioners mask for elder to wear. All this is to scare the poor girl. The torturer grabbed the keys, went over the box and unlocked them one by one. When the heavy duty locks were removed, the lid popped open. The heat that escaped was immense. Elder wondered how the girl endured such a thing. She must be dehydrated, thirsty, and delirious perhaps. “Turn off the machine.” Elder shut down the heater while the albino gripped the ropes around her body and dragged her out of the hell hole. Elder helped by supporting her lower body, they both hoisted her out then the albino dropped her to the floor without care. A barely audible scream escaped her. She rolled to the side, truly, a mummified ball in an ugly brown blanket, wholly wrapped save her head and feet, which stuck out. The headphones taped to her head looked ridiculous. The black leather mouthpiece looked like it was glued across her mouth, eating into her skin, pushing out her cheeks. The straps dug into her face as well, definitely leaving a deep line on her skin, if ever the harness was removed. I admired the harness, straps went under her chin, up to the sides where it was attached to another strap that connected the mouth piece on one end and circled to the back of her head where it was strapped through a belt like buckle. Straps from the top of the mouth piece ran angled to the bridge of her nose where it joined a single strap that went over the center of the head and back again, to be buckled at the same spot. Her hair was wet with sweat, sticking to her face but surprisingly; her braids were still neatly in place. Her face was extremely red. The brother proceeded to unleash her, untie her from her bondage position. She was moaning, perhaps somewhat relieved she wasn’t being slowly cooked anymore. Elder watched on, wondering what the next step was. He was aware of the bondage torture table just behind the box. He also noticed the steel pole attached with straps and prepared ropes. She was straightened out on the floor and rolled out of the blanket that held her legs together. Her shorts were soggy, sweat running down her tanned legs. . The smell of her sweating body and teenage fluids excited both of them although in different ways. The elder wanted to rape her, the albino just wanted to inflict greater pain. He removed her headphones.
“and how was that you little bitch? Got your blood nice and hot now for some serious pain yes?” She struggled weakly, moaning and weeping. He dropped down on her, left knee grounding into her stomach, she jerked up wards, he grabbed her face and banged it into the floor. The thud was loud and disorienting, he held on to her gagged face., pressed his leg harder into her stomach. He spat into her face then backhanded her , the second slap coming hard and fast. He pinched her nose shut, leaned his weight in. “You ready to bleed, cunt?” With his other hand he pinched her right breast hard and twisted. “So much flesh to tear into, to BURN.” He grabbed a handful of hair and dragged her up, a distorted shriek electrifying the scene. He pulled her to the pole, kicked her bound legs and he fell hard on her knees. “Hold her there,” he instructed the elder who took over. The brother went to take his cutter and returned, kneeing on the floor behind her. He grabbed one leg, then snapped open the cable ties that bound her ankles. With both hands, he repositioned her feet so that it was on each side of the pole then pulled her legs towards him. The elder pushed her backwards until her bound arms wrapped in the sweater were pressed against the pole. The albino crossed the girls ankles then unhooked the ropes that hung from the pole. He began to stringently tie her feet together, looping the rope through eye holes drilled into the concrete, specially measured and designed so the victims legs would be secured to the floor and she would not get away. The elder didn’t want to help secure the straps from the pole to her upper body as he reckoned, the sweater and her t-shirt had to be removed first. This was no mere, kneeling torture. Other parts of her body would be abused. The kneeling just made it worse. The albino, forced her legs further together and tied them down at the knees and her hips. He circled the ropes around the pole and stringently tugged it tight so her lower body was held against the pole. He got up to take another device especially for this position. The elder backed away. The albino had explaining to do. The girl was scared, shivering, sweating , weeping softly, very afraid. She became visibly frantic when she was shown the board. It was large enough for her to kneel on. The nightmare was the rusty nail tips that were sticking out of the board. They were hammered in from the other side, with just their tips sticking out. Sharp, bent, used. She could see wood, blood stained, not with droplets but in pools soaked in, from previous tortures. She started shaking her head violently, crying loudly, pleading uselessly, making unintelligible noises. “I hope you’ve taken your tetanus jab Samantha baby…and oh! Speaking of jabs.” He put the board down. Elder was first confused, then he realized. Jabs. She hadn’t been chemically prepared yet. Oh yes. This would be exciting.
“I hope you’re not scared of needles..” The albino shouted from somewhere in the room, opening fridges, extracting used needles from dustbins. Samantha continued shaking and crying from fear. He returned, keeping his eye on the vial he had stuck a syringe into, pulling out the right dose. He paused in front of the frantic girl, ripped off the tape form her eyes and showed her exactly what it was he intended to do. “This my dear, “ he said, pulling out the needle and squirting a little of the drug into the air in front of her face. “Is a highly concentrated psycho stimulant. It speeds up the connection between body and brain, so you can feel the pain up front and amplified. It induces anxiety, panic attacks, paranoia, thought disorder, muscle cramping and dehydration. It will keep you wide awake for a very long time and keep you very alert, so you can know every single thing I’ll be doing to you. You understand sweetie?” He stepped in closer, her eyes were swollen from the chili, from the crying, they were bloodshot, wild. “if you’re feeling terrified and you’re hurting, this will make you feel it five times worse.” She panicked as he grabbed her face and pushed her head against the pole. He turned her face so her neck faced him and he tapped her neck to find a vein. When he did find it, he slowly pierced her skin, digging into the vein and administered the drug. It should hit her fast, considering the rush into blood, straight into her heart and brain. Usually, the drug is euphoria inducing, in the right environment, with the right people and mood. But this state of fear, it will only be giving her panic and terrors. Just what the albino wanted.
“There,” he said, pulling out the needle. “We are good to go.” He slapped her hard again. His blood pumping. He picked up the board from the floor. Scooped his right arm under her ass and lifted her struggling screaming form just enough to slip the nail ridden board beneath her knees. Then he purposefully dropped her down it. She lurched backwards, then to her side, trying hard to pull herself off the thing but it was no use. Her legs were bound to the pole and she could not dislodge herself from the board. But leaning to the side helped, because her upper body was not tied down to the pole yet. The albino knew this, he grabbed her shoulders and forced her to center again and pushed her body down into the board of nails. The pain shot through her body, blood was slowly pooling around her knees. Her body was tensed, her head jerked back and forth, short bursts of gagged screaming, her body shuddered with the pain. The albino stepped on the back of legs and pushed her down harder into the board. “Do you like it bitch?!” He stomped down hard and leaned all his weight upon her joints, he held onto the pole and bobbed up and down with pleasure, listening to her scream and cry. He pushed his heel in, twisting his feet to hurt her in whatever way he could. He finally got off, panting, spitting in her face. He grabbed the straps that hung from the pole just behind her head and strapped her in at the neck.
Pain has now been established at her knees, the very first incursion into young flesh, now broken and bleeding. She looked like she was about to throw up. The drug surging through her, elevating her stress, her terror, her pain. It was time to move onto other parts of her body.
graheg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rape, snuff, torture