Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2007, 08:15 AM   #1
Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death has initial reputation
Default Rape Massacre (A rape series)

This is my 1st rape story so um...yea. Anyway this story IS NOT real, but the whole thing was based off of last night. I was at this haloween party and well.....this is what made me write this FAKE AND FICTIONAL story. Its like a rape meets Saw type series..hehehe..I saw saw 4 before I went to the party hehehe....

The nigth was masked with a hue of darkness, the moon lit the sky. I was dressed up for a haloween party, I had been planning this night for 2weeks. Requested Sunday off so I could sleep in, I wasnt the most decorative when it came to my constume, I was the most morbid. I had a simple plain white T, and a leather face mask. The shirt and mask was covered in red foor coloring, of course I got looks. But I`ve always wanted to dress up as a psychopath, it was my chance to be something that I wanted and hide my true self....

When I stepped in the club, I was looked at from every angle, I got unwanted comments. "I bet you he has no freinds.." whispered a girl, "Fucking low life.." whispered a man. I closed my eyes in sorrow, the comments hurt me. "The more attention, the more my self asteem bleeds." I thought...

After I enjoyed the horrid glares and worried looks from other people, I sat down in a lonely slump, the girl was right, I had no freinds. I never went to school in my teens, I was kept away from women and was told sex was nothing but rape and pedophilia. I would soon face my psychotik fears soon enough.

As the night sky grew darker, the people started coming in the club, dancing. I saw women from every angle, it bothered me. I didnt know how to take it, I was never taught about sex, and me being molested 6x wasnt gonna help either. I tried looking at the girls, I wanted to dance with one, but was too shy to come up to them. I felt embarissed of myself, not because of how I looked, but because of how I felt about my body. Every girl I saw was with someone, everyguy I saw was kissing a girl. I had never touched a girl ever, and I`m overweight, no one noticed me anywhere I went. The only attention I got from girls were laughs. And the only time when a girl said something to me is when she told me she thought I was gay.

I wore my mask in depression as I saw the women walk by, I saw them in beautiful constumes. Exposing thier legs, thick thighs and dress to impress top exposing thier breasts. I was growing erect, I liked them, I liked thier bodies. As the night went on, the girls were dancing, everyone was gaging in sexual grooves on the dancefloor. I was the only one who wasnt with a girl, but then I saw this one girl standing alone aswell. She was beautiful, she was taller than me (I`m 5`6,) she seemed to be 5`10 at least. She had beautiful white skin, no acne in sight, her body was so hot. Everything about her was thick, she was wearing a tight body suit, she wasnt scared of showing her bulging belly or her lumpy side. I loved every ich of it. BBW`s were easy to find, but this one was rare. I walked up to her, noticing her sexy legs glistening in fishnet stockings. I loved her thighs, they were massive, her booty stuck out so much it was almost scary. I was nervous as I approached her, I tried to think up of a "sexy" line to say. But I`d never been around girls at all, and in my house hold looking at girls was not allowed. "Hi, um....may I dance with you?" I asked nervously. The girl looked down at me (Yes she`s THAT tall) She gave no expression, there was a rudness of silence. "I`m sorry I`m taken.." said the girl. I wasn`t hurt, I smiled, "OK, I respect that, have a good night." I walked away defeated, I felt sad and extremly ashamed, I was the only guy that had no girl beside him. I sat in the corner of the room, I was looking at everyone, they were dancing and having fun. Me, me? I was alone.....once again....
Angel Of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:32 PM   #2
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

Hey, I like it so far. Please add more.

Is the guy the one that gets raped? >>
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:21 AM   #3
Angel Of Death

hey, sorry Its been SOOOOO long. I`ve been busy with getting my liscence and trying to find an editor for my novel..Anyway I`ll finish this up for ya
Old 11-18-2007, 12:44 AM   #4
Angel Of Death

as I hid my sadness and depression from everyone, I secretly eyed the girl that I asked ealier. She was beautiful, she was taller than me, her hips and curves were folding and hanged by the side. She was wearing a tight body suit that was cut off at the thigh, She was wearing black pantyhose, I saw her panties with no pressure. I was ashamed, I felt bad for looking, but I needed to be around girls to break out of my shell....

I saw the girl get on top of a platform and dance, Thats when I made my move, like 007, I secretly glided within the darkness, using it as my gaurdian angel. I stepped closer to the platform where the girl was dancing, she didnt notice me, not yet at least, I got A glimpse of her panties and started to urinate on myself...

A small dark spot began to form in my crotch, it wasnt visible by anyone, I continued to stare at the girl dance, I loved looking at her pantyhose and seeing her dance, seeing her sexy thighs jiggle was awesome. Her sexy stomach which stuck out shook alittle as she began to shake her big ol` booty. I then began to reach for my penis and jerk it. I also reached out my camera phone and recorded her sexy dancing, took pictures of her crotch and pantyhose. I loved recording her thighs and booty and sexy belly. When the girl turned around she screamed in Horror as she saw me with my hand down my pants and a camera phone in the other and a wet spot in my crotch area....

The security was alarmed, but by the time they got to the horrified girl I was alllready away from the danger, hiding in the bathroom, masterbating to the recordings of my phone....(MORE TO COME!)
Old 11-18-2007, 07:47 AM   #5
Angel Of Death

I was hidden, this whole time I was hidden by the atmosphere. The girl was now alert, she was trying to find me, her big ol` booty shifting within her sexy outfit as she hurried around the dance room, trying to confront me. She couldnt find me, After a good 13 minutes, I once again hid myself within the darkness of the danceroom. I loved looking at her, I loved her body, but I didnt LOVE her, I just wanted to fuck her. I knew she had a BF, if that were legit then why is she wearing such sexual clothing? If your allready taken, shouldnt she just wear that for her BF only?? and not for EVERYONE??? Well that very fact was gonna be the reason of her doom...

I once again saw the girl, this time she was sitting in a darkened room of the dance scence, drinking, I noticed her thick thighs crossed against eachother. My dick grew harder as I knew she couldnt find me, I was once again hidden. I procedded to take picks, record her sexy posture with my cam corder that was built into my phone. I zoomed into her thigh area, admiring her pantyhose. I then heard her cell phone ring, I had mine on silent, so she couldnt detect my pervetedsy. I heard her answer her phone, responding to the call as if it was a girl, it was. She was talking about bra sizes and teasing guys, I could have sworn she mentioned me. I heard her say something like "This small little guy.." I concentrated on my hearing, "Yea that poor thing, he wasnt shit.." I had no emotion as I concentrated my hearing even more, leaning toward her direction. "Fuckin` perv, I`m glad I`ma lesbian sweetie I`ma fuck you silly tonight Heather!" I heard all I needed, I wasnt mad, I wasnt offened. If she was gay than that was her buisness, She was born that way and I respect that. But that wasnt gonna stop me from raping this girl....Then something unexpected happened...A girl, that was built just like the girl I`ve been spying on, came up to her and kissed her on the cheek. It was her GF, I than concentrated on my hearing, this was too good to be true..."Oh hey Julie! Damn you look thick and sexy tonight!" Julie was rubbing on her GF`s booty, it was big and poked out. My dick shot straight up, I recorded the two girls` and thier actions. I loved it, This was a challenge for me to assault both of them. Especially if I rape one, the other is bound to look for the other, and one may alarm the security without even me knowing...this was gonna be hard...very hard...but a challenge well worth the effort....

I saw the girl`s dance, they rubbed thier thick thighs on eachother, Heather had the same build as Julie, there was nothing wrong with that, nothing at all. She was wearing the same thing as her Lover, except that her bodysuit was black, her pantyhose was white, but that was the only difference. I was once again in the shadows, I than mapped out a plan, I`ll change my outfit, something that wont have stains on it. I`ll wear all black, I`ll get a pack of condoms from the bathroom I`ll have to cover my face from the GF, Julie didnt know what I looked like but she did recognize me...I went to the bathroom and changed, making me look like a WHOLE different person, I even changed my phone to make my change complete...

Within 10 minutes, I was a whole different person, I had a skull earing in my right ear, an ICP watch on my left a black baseball cap covering 1/3 of my face. And of course I was wearing all black, I had on anarchy shoes which were black and red I then walked up to the girls and started talking to them. In this modern age talking slag and gansta was the "in" thing. I was not good at that, so I apporached them with nice, gentle, repsectful manner I said a simple "Hi" and just asked them if they were having a great time. Their reply was very accepting, they smiled and said yea, they looked at eachother, I looked at them aswell, trying to see thier move. They asked me if I wanted them to dance on me, I smiled and said "thats cool"

The two girls were standing erect, I was erect as well Julie moved her hips, I felt her smushy pelvis area brush up against my dick area, which was allready hard. Heather was behind me, groping my penis area with sociopathy remorse (that means no remorse). I was so hard, "I see your horny tonight, wonder why?" Julie said in a sarcastik tone. I laughed as I let the two BBW lesbians pleasure me. Julie humped her big booty all over my dick, first she went slow, then she went fast, then quickly aroused to slow pace. My dick was jumping, rubbing against her big ol` booty. She felt a thick stick jumping behind her. She moaned as she felt her pantys nudge alittle from my penis. "I see you like me, you like my big booty honey?" I nooded as my penis jumped like crazy. "Heather, he likes me. Look at his dick, its rubbing up aginast my booty." Julie smiled, Heather turned around and looked in aww. "Aww, he`s horny, he`s adorable! He wants your booty sweetie!" The two teased me. Heather rubbed her pantyhosed legs on my dick, Julie was kissing me, giving me permision to feel on her, which was amazing. I loved her body and her fat, her belly bulge made me cum...Heather stopped dancing and jerked up. "Oh sweetie you nuted on my booty! Thats OK I wanna make you pee yourself!" She said playfully.....Oh yes.....Tonight will be full of play and rape...
Old 11-19-2007, 09:12 PM   #6
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

O-oh... Well, I'm sure someone liked it.
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
Angel Of Death

hey sorry I didnt do 6 installments this week like I was planning on, writing these Horror albums for this rap group and editing my novel and trying to find an editor :| and handwritting 40 short stories for 2 books coming out in 2008 :| ALOT of work!!!! Anyway I`ma do like 2 installments then I gotta go to work )3PM-11PM
Old 11-21-2007, 01:10 PM   #8
Angel Of Death

My dick went straight up, I began to pee alittle, Heather noticed this, she took off her sexy boots and rubbed her feet on my grion, It felt great. Feeling her sensitive skin matter rubbing against my thick growing meat. I began to moan as I grabbed on Heather`s pudgy belly, her skin felt so soft, She smiled, grabbing my dick and rubbing on it, stroaking it with a brutally fast pace. I couldnt hold my urine anymore, I let go of my urine and let me speed up the innards of my shaft. Heather rubbed on her clit as she saw my pants grow dark. She laughed as her hand filled with my hormonal urine, "Awww, look Julie! Our little boy made a Peepee!" Julie looked and laughed in girlyness. I didnt care, my penis kept on jumping out of my damn underwear, Heather kneeled down and sucked on my dick, it felt great. Her mouth was stinky and wet, but she kept on sucking it, oh to be a man... Julie stabbed her toungue into my mouth, it felt great, it only took a good 50 seconds for me to piss in Heather`s mouth and nut in her jaws at the same time, Julie and me were still kissing. Kissing, pissing, and nutting, all at the same time. The two girls then offoered me to have sex with them, which of course, I accepted, we went out of the builiding and into a back alley, alittle ways from the acutal complex, and thats when my rape would begin....

I HAVE to go and run a few erends, I drive now :| I`ll see ya at midnight! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 12:48 AM   #9
Angel Of Death

Heather and Julie stodd there, hands on their hips, I stood there with a few condoms. "Come on baby put that shit on and fuck us." Julie said. I blushed, "Turn around, then turn around in one minute." The two girls did just that, smirking, laughing..giggling...I noticed a large rock near a modly trashcan. I picked it up, "Man this guy`s so fucking hot I cant wait to suck his dick." Said Heather, even thought they were Lesbians, I thought it was kind of cute that they "kind" of liked me. I was really flattered now, but...the vioces in my head told me to knock em out. I grabbed the large rock and bashed them over the head. The two plump girls fell to the ground, knocked out. I was getting so hard looking at them, I then lookd at the condom "I dont need these." I droped them and took the two girls to my car, where I put them in the trunk, I then drove them to a abandoned Asylum, where I would do the most Horrorcore rape crime ever recorded....

Julie woke up in the bathroom of the asylum, she panicked, screaming, crying. She then felt her eyes and noticed she was blind folded, she didnt know where she was or where how she got there. "HEATHER!!!!" no answer. "HEATHER!!!" once again no answer. She crawled, she tried to feel her surroundings, she didnt get good results. From what she could tell the floor was shard and infested with something. She felt on her sweet, sexy pantyhose to make sure she didnt have any cuts, there was none. She noticed she wasnt handcuffed to anything, so that was a good sign. Julie finally got up and made her way out the bathroom, she was in the hallway, and no one was in sight....

Heather screamed in Horror as she wasnt blindfolded, and was being raped. Her body jerked back and forth with brutalality. Her head bounced against the metal wall, which was so cold. "AAHHHHHHHH!!! HELP!!!! OH GOD!!!" Heather cried, I didnt care, I just kept on raping her big ol` booty. " OH MY GOD!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!??" Heather yelled so loud, the pain in her booty was so bad, it burned. My meat was red, stiff and sticky. Her booty hole stung as I forced my cock inside her. Her rectum was being shoved to brutally, Heather`s fecies was being shoved up her pelvis area. Heather`s thighs shook as I ejacualted inside of her, I didnt care. There was a moment of silence, Heather shook, "Please..let me and my baby go.." the poor girl whispered.. "I`m sorry, but I REALLY like you all.." I then turned her around and started to rip her clothing, Heather cried. I pulled down my pants and choked my little baby. Heather choked, gasping for air as saliva ran down her mouth. I pounded her sexy vagina with my psychotik cock. Her walls split wide open as I forced myself unto her. I laughed as I did this repedeatly. I kept on humping her, Heather`s hearing was growing narrow. The oxygen was getting cut off, it was hard for her to breathe. Her brain was throbbing with pain, it began to intensify as I pumped myself into her harder and harder. Heather`s eyes began to grow crosss eyed, as she developed a "numb" feeling throughout her body, her body was completely tingly. She tried to see what was around her. Nothing really made since to her, her vision was blurry and hazzy. The only thing she could make out was the wall she was up against, which was slimy and old. I began to scream in Rage as I began to reach my peek.

Heather began to loose counsciencness, she had a blank look on her face, her hearing was completly shut off, she heard nothing but a buzz noise. Her breathing was shut off aswell, Heather lost control of her body period. Sexy urine ran down her booty. I than ejaculated in her with no mercy, I completely impregnanted a lesbian. Heather coudlnt feel anything, her neck was turning blue, I then dropped her to the ground. She lay on the ground lifeless, I knew she was still alive. I walked away from her until I reached the door, I turned back, looking at her. "Welcome to my rape fantasies sweety.." and closed the door....Heather lay in a dark room.....barely able to breathe....
Old 11-24-2007, 02:38 AM   #10
Angel Of Death

Julie walked around in sluggish blindness, she heard nothing but her footsteps, which echoed throughout the perimiter. "How did I get here?" Then thats when it hit Julie, I was the last person she saw before she was in this situation. "That guy, he was with us when we were in that alley. Did he drug us? No..no I dont think so. I just think...I just.....shit right now I dont know.." Julie repedtely bumped into things, she couldnt get a mental feel of where she was at, then out of nowhere, She felt someone grab behind her...

She felt the roughness of the hands, but thought it was Heather in fright, it wasnt, it was me. "Heather is that you." Julie was hoping for a girly vioce. "No, its me." Julie began to scream as I took of her blindfold, she struggled, trying to get away. The girl kicked me in the leg and bolted for any door she saw. I followed her, If there was one thing I was good at was using my enviorments for combat purposes. I grabbed a brick from the ground and threw it at her, the sculptured rock smashed Julie in the back of the head...

Julie wasnt opening her eyes, I looked at her, looking at her body, gazing her pantyhose. I grew hard as I molested Julie`s body, Heather was right by her side....I had carried Julie to the same room where I raped Heather. Heather was breating well, but she looked dizzy, almost feverish. "I`ll fucking kill you..." whispered a feelbe Heather. I unzipped my pants and put it in Heather`s mouth. The girl was lifeless as I rammer her throat. Her hair was damp and covered her mouth as I raped it. "In and out...in and out..." I finally came inside of Heather`s mouth. The girl`s eyes were glazed over as sperm fell down her cheeks. Her neck fell to the floor with a cold thud, and thats when Julie began to move around. She moved her chunky thighs, trying to gain counscieness. I rubbed my cock on her face, "What??....what the...what the fuck?" Julie`s words were in a slur. She was half mad and half mentally unstable. I rubed my cock into her mouth, she tried to shove it off but she suffered a consucion from the brick to the head. She tried to say some words, but the cum prevented that completely. I flipped her over and ripped off her clothes, she tried to make words come out but was hopeless. I rammed my penis inside of her, the girl`s body jerked back and forth. Julie couldn`t hear well, she looked around trying to make out her surroundings. She was no deaf in one ear, her vision was blurry.... I kept on raping her and ejaculated in her rectum 3x. There was no screaming, no pain, just silence. I urintated inside of Julie`s rectum and kissed her on the cheek....The two girls were raped, and beaten. They lay together in a pool of sperm, urine, fecies and blood and sweat and tears. I walked up to the door and turned my back on them. I saw how lifeless the two girls were.....I then smiled. "Game Over." and slammed the door shut....