Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2007, 03:41 AM   #1
Undecided

Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Taste for Fear

This is my first rape story, and I'm afraid I haven't even so much as read any before, but the idea to write one struck me at work today, and so I did, so if you find this sub-par, that's why
Oh, also I wrote this using notepad, haven't installed word yet, so please excuse any spelling errors.

Anyway, enough with the crappy excuses, onto the story:

Her name was Michelle, not long past her 18th birthday, her skin was white, almost pale, but not sickly so, she had long blonde hair, a petite figure, high perky breasts and eyes that glistened with delicious innocence. She was perfect.
Drek had watched her enough to know she always took a shortcut through the same alley every night on the way home. It was almost too easy.

Patiently he waited in the deep shadows of the alley, smiling happily to himself, and wondering just what he would do to her and how she would react, just how long it would take to break her.

Finally Michelle arrived, her high heels clicking neatly on the pavement. He took a moment to admire her slender figure, and noted that she always dressed modestly, trying not to draw attention to her beautiful body. Somehow that made Drek want her all the more.

He felt a little drool swell on his lips, and fought the urge to suck it back, he didn't want to alert her of his presence until the perfect moment.

When she was just a few steps away Drek became aware of her perfume, it was subtle, yet alluring, he enjoyed her scent so much that he almost sniffed.
Finally she stepped passed him and Drek saw his chance. With great speed and precision he threw his arm around her upper body, grabbing one arm tightly while pinning the other, and held a knife to her throat with his free hand.
She gasped and he "shh'd" almost soothingly into her ear. They stood there for a few moments, Drek sniffed deeply, now the air was filled not just with her perfume, but also her fear. Oh how he loved the smell of a beautiful woman's fear.
A sinlge tear fell down Michelle's cheek... she wanted to scream, but didn't dare, instead she tried not to think about what this man might do to her.

He loosened his grip on her body, whispering "drop your arms" into her ear. She silently obeyed.
Drek then grabbed her firmly by the hair and pulled ever so slightly back, forcing her head to tilt up, she let out a squeal of pain.
"shhhhh" he whispered, and let the moment linger a litte, then:

"Have you ever noticed in the movies, they always pull the head back and slit the throat, killing their victim instantly? Well... it doesn't actually work like that"
Michelles eyes widened... was she really going to die tonight?

"To kill your victim quickly, you must tilt their head forward" he whispered, pushing her head down "that way the jugular vein is in front, makes for a quick death, not instant though"
He waited a few moments more, oh how he loved the mind games, the sweet smell of fear wafted from her body, he breathed it deeply.
He pulled Michelle's head back once more
"When it's like this, the air valve is in front, you could survive for up to half an hour, but you'll have a hard time breathing and won't be able to make much noise. So the question is, my dear, do I need to cut your throat to keep you quiet? Or will you be a good little girl"
Michelle swallowed hard, the tears now streaming down her face.
"Will you be a good little girl?" he hissed, tightening his grip on her hair
Michelle nodded mutely.
"Say the words" he hissed, pulling on her hair
Michelle let out a sob, and then, her voice cracking, stuttered out "I.... I will be a goo.. a good little girl"
Drek's whisper went back to it's strangely soothing tone once more "Excellent, then we are going to have a good night, now put your hands behind your back"
Crying softly, she did so.
Drek let go of the hair momentarily and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, then deftly cuffed her with his one free hand.
"When I tell you to do something, you say 'yes my love' understand?
Michelle nodded weakly
"Say it!" he hissed pulling her hair again
She stifled a shriek and sobbed out "Yes... yes my..." and shook her head, she couldn't say it, she just couldn't
Drek pressed the flat of the knife against her neck "if you will not say what I want, you may as well not be able to speak, shall I slit your throat?"
Michelle sobbed, she wanted to collapse, but she could only fall back into her attacker, and she wouldn't do that
He pushed the tip of the blade ever so slightly into her neck, making a hole the size of a pin prick.
Michelle almost screamed, she wanted to, but instead she tried to will herself into silence. Instead she gasped, and softly sobbed.
"Say the words!" he hissed into her air.
"Yes...... yes my love"
She closed her eyes and softly sobbed some more, somehow calling this.. this beast 'her love' felt like a betrayal of herself, it left her feeling empty and hopeless.
"Good girl" he whispered, his voice back to tender. He softly kissed the side of her neck.
He calmly placed the knife into his pocket, and slowly dragged her down, making her sit on his lap.
"You are such a beautiful woman" he whispered, caressing her perky breasts. He gave a sigh of smug satisfaction as he tweaked her erect nipples.
"I see that you are as excited as I am to start"
Michelle sobbed, and tried not to notice the feeling of his erect penis pressing against her ass.
He tenderly kissed her cheek, then dragged his tongue up and down it, Michelle shuddered.
Drek smiled, her fear was more then just a smell now, he could feel it, he could taste it. He wanted more.
He touched her chin, and pulled her to face him with the gentleness of a lover, and stared into those big blue eyes. The sparkle of innocence had been replaced with fear and dread, which only made them all the more beautiful. He pulled her jaw down and kissed her deeply, greedily. Despite her fear, Michelle recoiled, and Drek reflexively grabbed her head with both hands and forced her against his lips. His tongue chased hers around the inside of her mouth. Every time the tips pressed was a moment of sheer delight to him and horror to her.
The deep kiss lasted for several minutes, to him, it seemed like hours of pleasure, to her, an eternity of horror.
Finally, he drew back, and gazed into her eyes, horror had joined the mix of fear and dread, he loved it so.
Not being able to stand it anymore, she collapsed the little that she could. Which meant falling into his arms, he held her there, gently rocking her, kissing and licking her beautiful face.
She tried to shut her eyes, to try and imagine this wasn't happening, but she couldn't escape the reality, and she couldn't help but watch to see what he might do next.
Gently, he kissed her forehead, and pulled out the knife.
She gasped again, and sobbed "Please... please don't kill me"
"What did I say to call me?" he whispered soothingly, lovingly
She swallowed hard "My love... please don't hurt me my love"
He laughed at her plea, and pressed the knife against her chest.
For a moment she thought she would die, but then, he begin to drag the knife down, not cutting her, but cleaving her top in two.
He dragged it all the way down to her waist, her white c-cup bra stood exposed. He lay the knife down and deflty undid it.
Despite all the terror and dread she was feeling, Michelle blushed as Drek eyed her perky, milky white breasts greedily. He was actually salivating as he gazed upon them.
He looked back into her eyes again so he could watch her expression as he caressed her gorgeous mounds.
She twitched a little as he did so, and he was rewarded with a full body shudder when he rubbed the nipples between thumb and forefinger.
He pushed her down onto her back and began licking and sucking her breasts. She sobbed softly to herself, the volume increasingly a little when he nibbled on her nipples.
He drew himself up to her face as his right hand began to undo her jeans.
"You are enjoying this, I can feel it" he said smugly "You hate it, you are horrofied, but a part of you is loving it, your body is at odds with your mind, is that not so?"
Her nipples were erect, and her pussy, Drek's exploring hand discovered, was already quite moist. But still Michelle shook her head. Her face now covered with tears.
Drek laughed again and kissed her deeply as he began to work his fingers in and out of her pussy.
He chased her tongue around with his again as his fingers explored the inside of her body.
Her body convulsed, and he withdrew from her lips. She gasped and tried to stifle her moan. Drek smiled, and gazed adoringly into her horrorfied eyes.
Swiftly he unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants.
Michelle resisted the reflex to scream as she saw his erect penis lower slowly into her pussy, she shut her eyes tight, but she could not block the sensation of his penis peircing her body.
She shuddered and twisted as he entered her, she shook her head wildly, as if hoping he would obligingly remove himself from within her and let her go.
Drek laughed again, then began to thrust. Slowly at first, kissing her as he did so, enjoying the chase of the tongue and feeling every shudder, every twitch of revulsion and pleasure as he violated her body and mind.
Then he drew himself upright, squeezed her tight little ass, and began thrusting violently. Pulling her into himself each time.
Michelle wept, and let out moans of horror, pleasure and pain. Tears streamed down her face. Her chest heaving with both the motions of Drek's force and the panting of her breath.
Drek stopped for a moment, but remaind within her. Sobbing still, she opened her eyes, and stared with horror at the digital camera he held.
There was a flash, and she knew that her rape was now a permanent image, something he might look at with fond memories, or worse, something he might share with others.
She tried to protest, but her voice had left her, he gently touched the side of her face, and the camera flashed again.
Her sobs grew louder, too loud... he slapped her "Quiet bitch!" he hissed "or I will have the entire world see this"
With great effort, she managed to quieten her sobs as he caressed her breast with one hand, and the camera flashed again.
"You are broken, you are dominated, I have taken your innocence, I have captured your true self, and this moment will be treasured forever" His voice was soft and loving, but his words wounded her very soul.
Laughing he pulled her upright, she felt him move within her as he did, now she sat atop his lap, her breasts aligned with his face, he began sucking them greedily.
Both hands grabbed her ass firmly, her entire body writhed rhytmically as he forced her to thrust into him.
Her perky, perky breasts moved up and down almost hypnotically, he licked and nibbled them joyfully.
There was nothing she could do but cry.
He pulled her head down and kissed her deeply once more. She no longer had the energy to resist, and his tongue curled lovingly around hers, moving back and forth along it as he forced her body to move against his.
Finally, he stopped, and held her there in front of him, he remained inside her still.
"You have been a good little girl tonight" he whispered lovingly "So I will let you choose how this ends, you can suck me off, or I can fuck your ass"
Her eyes widened with horror, what kind of a choice was that?
He smiled again, and inserted a finger in between her tight cheeks, she let out a small squeak of pain
"suck" she gasped between sobs
"Say it properly, bitch." he hissed, pulling her hair once more and shoving his finger further into her asshole.
Michelle writhed.
He hissed again "Say: I want to suck you, my love"
Michelle nodded sadly, utterly defeated. She rahsped "I... I want to suck you, my... my love"
She closed her eyes as fresh tears fell, and he smiled and kissed her deeply once more.
"THen you must do it well, little bitch, or things will end the other way"
He manouvred her onto her knees, sat back, and lowered her head onto his cock. She winced at the feel of his dick inside her mouth, at the taste of it, at the knowledge of it.
He placed his hands on the ground behind him, supporting him. "Well?" he demanded softly "let's see what you can do"
With her eyes still closed, she began to move her mouth up and down on his cock. She kept her lips closed around it, and moved slowly.
"Look at me as you do it, bitch"
Michelle opened her teary eyes and watched him, watching her, pleasuring him, it was unbearable.
"Use your tongue too" he commanded, as he brang a hand forward and began feeling one of her breasts.
She obeyed, licking the cock inside her mouth as she moved up and down. She licked the tip when she was at the hieght of her motion, and curled her tongue around it as she lowered.
Michelle hated this, her body and mind protested, but she knew she had to do it well, his finger alone in her ass was too much to bear, she simply had to do this well.
Drek grabbed the sides of her head and forced her to move side to side, her cheeks bulging as they pressed against his penis.
Suddenly he started forcing her head up and down violently. Each thrust was deep, to deep, she began to choke. This pleased him all the more.
After a full minute of this, which to Michelle seemed like hours, Drek sighed, exasperated.
"You're no fucking good bitch, you suck at sucking" he laughed at his pun, and pulled her off.
Michelle begged him "No... please god no"
"God?" he smirked "I am not god, but to you, I may as well be" he turned her around, and spread her cheeks.
He straddled her, grabbed her hair, and leaned down "Remember bitch" he whispered into her ear "You scream, you die, and the world sees your true self"
Before she could respond he began to insert his dick into her asshole.
Her head involuntarily jerked, her whole body shuddered, and she fought the desire to scream with all her might
He moved in slowly, enjoying every moment, she openly whimpered as he did so.
Finally he was all the way in "mmm, you are so tight baby" he whispered, and suddenly began thrusting violently, after each thrust he yanked her hair so she would move back with him, soflty moaning with joy as he did so.
Michelle no longer had to fight the urge to scream, she simply couldn't make a sound. She couldn't move, she couldn't think. Her entire world was pain and horror, she could barely breath, she kneeled there, helpless, every movement was controlled by her rapist, all she could do was grunt and gasp for air.
His moans grew louder, and finally, with great joy and satisfaction, he came.
She felt the cum shooting up her ass, and finally she screamed, she could hold it in no longer.
He let her drop to the ground, and quickly pulled up his pants. There was another flash of the camera.
But Michelle barely registered it, she simply lay there in the feotal position, rocking slightly and weeping openly. He leaned over and kissed her cheek as he undid her hand cuffs.
"You did well little girl, I may see you again"
He kissed her deeply once more, and she made no effort to fight it. Finally he stood, and... with a smile and a wave, turned, then dissapeared into the darkness.
Michelle covered her face with her hands and sobbed loudly. The rape was finally over, but at the same time, it would last forever.
Undecided is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:00 AM   #2
Undecided

Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn, the story was shorter then I intended... re-reading it now it seems to be over pretty quick. I should've filled it out a bit more, oh well =\
Old 10-29-2007, 02:56 PM   #3
Undecided

Anyone care to comment? Be it complimentary or damning?
I need some feedback
Old 10-29-2007, 05:23 PM   #4
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

That was awesome o__o

At the start, I didn't especially care for it, but it got better as it went on, and after finishing I think I'd like to add it to my favorite stories.
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:56 PM   #5
Undecided

Wow, thank you Master's Pet. Glad to hear you appreciated it.
Care to tell me what about the start put you off?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:50 PM   #6
Master's Pet

The style at start seemed a bit rushed or choppy, but I think as you got into writing the problem healed itself. *thumbs up*
Old 10-30-2007, 08:14 PM   #7
Undecided

Ah yes, I was having trouble with the start bit, though I had the rest of it planned out in my head.
I hesitated at the keyboard for quite a while, then decided I just had to start, I see the problem with that now.
Anyways, I'm planning on writing a sequel, should I write it here or make a new thread?
Old 10-31-2007, 11:07 PM   #8
Master's Pet

Go on and write it here. A thread with more posts gets more attention.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:47 AM   #9
Undecided

Alright, I was just wondering if people would continue to click on it despite having read the initial story already.
If they've even read it that is >< So far I only know of one person who's definitely read the whole thing.
I gotta admit I worry about the bad start, I bet a lot of people would read the first little bit then close the page =s
I might edit that later if I can think of how to improve it.

Oh, I'll create the next story soon
Old 11-01-2007, 09:57 AM   #10
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

I love your story's, an I would definitely wanna see more
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:38 PM   #11
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

I've just finished reading it. I like the way you convey details of what is going on, who's thinking what, etc... A good story with direct movement into the action.. you raped her and controlled what was going to happen. She FEARED and was humiliated. Sweetly so.

Do work on keeping the physical aspects straight, who has what body parts where. As you re-read the story, update parts that were previously inconsistent.