Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 05:19 AM   #61
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Beh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I wouldn't dismiss Phantom's defense of you or his friendship so lightly TDO...there was one time I would have splattered you all over the forum if Phantom had not rescued you.
Somedude i do not think that theDarkOne deserved to be "splattered" all over the forum...
now, probably his reaction was extreme...ok i can give you that...but to me he has a valid point...
you see he is not acting crazy without a reason...the movie section is really infested by every form of spam...
probably he should not explode like that...but at the same time i do not think that he deserve this...
he is a very good guy and i hope you will all realize that he loves this place and that he likes you and Phantom a lot.
If you think that he is become a enemy or something like that...beh you are on the wrong road.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:25 AM   #62
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Your the one now acting as the Martyr.I have done nothing but explain myself and respond to your posts.

I have no problem defending my own opinions.Have you met me b4?People don't say it to you because,yes,they are afraid of what you will do.

I started something?You are the one who went off on a rant for the whole board to read.I responded to it.

The only way you could ban me is to go against board rules and go off on a personal vendetta.I have not threatened anyone.I have not sent PMs to anyone.I simply did not like what your post said and i posted how i felt.

Good don't defend me anymore and i won't defend you.
My friend i found excessive to talk about the possibilty to get BANNED.
Now this is betweens you two...i just want to add again that we should attack who is against us.
I think that we wants the same things...so why fight? It has a sense??? To me not.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:11 AM   #63
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt
There might be a solution for this problem. I created a social group for movie posters:
To make a start: Splendid idea, thank you!

Now, generally. I understand our members' needs to bring this issue up once and again because essentially there's no doubt about it - the movie section is a part of RB ridden with problems. I certainly am glad our members continuously try to improve the board for everyone with ideas and suggestions.

So I want to express my personal gratitude to everyone who got involved on a serious level and gave sound input.

Now - on to a more saddening concern:

TDO & Phantom ...

One thing I think everyone reading this - and eventually considering getting involved - should know: Months ago, shortly after Phantom became a moderator on RB a discussion took place. Topic of aforementioned discussion was the removal of TDO since complaints about his behaviour reached the moderators almost on a daily basis.

Phantom, being the new guy, was the one carrying the flag for TDO. Phantom was the one who made TDO's case, solid as a rock he wouldn't take one single step back from believing TDO was an asset to RB and a good person.
Believe it or not TDO, you owe him.

Several weeks ago, when I was furious about something doggystylethatgirl had pulled off I was out looking for blood and I found it - TDO. Certainly inappropriate since it was essentially a misunderstanding but I didn't care at that time. Seeing the approaching storm Phantom - once again - stepped in for TDO and held me back long enough for me to realize I was being unjust.

I tell you this - not because it is any of your business - but to make you realize Phantom is what he says, a friend to you, TDO. Although certainly not always obvious and in public but he defended you on more than one occasion.

As you can see by him quoting me concerning the "soul-deading" of moderating you should notice his comment in the Phantom Zone about his bitterness is something he felt, something he wanted to talk about, something he had to let out. It wasn't directed at you - or anybody else specifically for that matter.

This fight between the two of you is unnecessary and most certainly unfair. TDO, you have a tendency of taking things personally that aren't directed at you.
Now don't get agitated, this isn't an attack, simply an observation.
Phantom on the other hand is quick to anger, not necessarily on general level, but most certainly when he sees his passion turned against him and twisted into something he never intended to happen.
The two of you are individuals easy to collide over something neither of you ever said or meant. I urge both of you to take a step back, take a deep breath and realize this fight is among those that have neither meaning nor necessity. It can only destroy something that is good.

I just thought I should let you know before it escalates to a point of no return.

On a more general note: Phantom is NOT a bully.
He brought a balancing quality to RB that most of you aren't aware of since most of it takes place behind the curtains.
Remember Maradona? He wouldn't be back if it hadn't been for Phantom's efforts.
He actually IS willing to listen to opposing opinions and critique - he just expects it to be put into a polite form. Same as everyone else.
Sierra put it in very simple but still very true words - he's a human being.

On an even more general note: Nobody - repeat: NOBODY - has to be "afraid" of the moderators. Naturally there will be a moderator (eventually several) you're not comfortable approaching when you have a problem - that's why we have more than one. I think nobody in their right mind can accuse somedude or Becka for example of being ill-tempered when you take issue with something.

So please (this being a rather insistent please since I'm actually getting rather sick of the "people are afraid of moderators"-approach) - if you have a problem, tell us. All we do expect is common human courtesy and I cannot think of any sensible reason why we shouldn't.

Now: The issue at hand, the movie section being "fucked up", deserves reason as well as attention - we should appreciate what some members are trying to accomplish here.

If the two of you - Phantom and TDO - have things left to work out, take it to PM or at least someplace else.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:22 PM   #64
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually I was under the impression that Phantom and Sierra had been away making whoopi somewhere because they both disappeared at the same time....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #65
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Actually I was under the impression that Phantom and Sierra had been away making whoopi somewhere because they both disappeared at the same time....

That's odd, that thought occurred to me as well. But then, I'm not one to start rumors. I hope that wasn't too subtle.

Last edited by HRH1948; 05-15-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #66
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's a character on one of our most popular soap operas over here, called Dot Cotton, and you remind me of her. Her sentences often start with:

"Now you know I'm not one to gossip but...."

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-15-2009, 09:03 PM   #67
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A guarded response...

I keep worrying about that pole axe that Batffink warned me about.

I've had my traditional 2 ounces of bourbon and I do not want to get caught in another spelling error. So, I will wait until the morn to reply!

The fucking English. So superior while being deservedly so!
Old 05-16-2009, 03:33 AM   #68
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I've kicked this post around in my head for a couple of days because I think such a well thought out post deserves some sort of response from some of us.

This idea that Phantom is a bully, and that some may feel there is a reason to be afraid of the moderators on here, is a dangerous one. I sometimes feel this site is on a knifes edge. In general the moderators don't post here very much and I've detected a bit of a withdrawal by Phantom the last couple of weeks. If anything this board is the bully, and the moderators may well have cause to be afraid of us!

Let me explain. Ever since the fiasco with Trill this idea of Phantom being a bully has been kicked around. Yes I said it when we had our little spat, it was said in anger and frustration. But ever since I've noticed that Phantom has to bring it up to remind us that he can't really say what he feels for risk of being accused of wanting to ban someone just because he doesn't like them, disagrees with them, or has fallen out with them.

If there is a perception amongst us that that is what Phantom does, then it may spread to the other moderators as well. It is unfair to think it of Phantom, and it is unfair to think it of the others. I for one intend to stop using it from this moment on, even in jest.

This brings me on to what Phantom does for this board. I'm sure everyone has their own little story of how Phantom helped them out. For me it was when I asked everybody to cheer little miss Rotter up. Completely unlooked for and out of the blue Phantom messaged me, knowing that I couldn't post pictures on my iphone, and asked if their was anything he could edit into my post to give as a gift for my little girl. We kicked the idea back and forth a bit, and finally we agreed the gift would come from Phantom himself.

See, Phantom knows this place and the people who post here. It's my perception he knows it better than any of the moderators. I'm not saying that makes him any better than the others, it doesn't, because he has his faults and he will freely admit to them in a candid moment. But it does make him an asset to this place. You can't place a value on what Phantom or any of the other moderators do for this place.

And that is why we all, Darkone included, need to learn to be more appreciative of what the moderators can and do for us, instead of concentrating on what they don't or can't.

Big up to Phantom, even if he never had to save your sorry arse from the other moderators!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
To make a start: Splendid idea, thank you!

Now, generally. I understand our members' needs to bring this issue up once and again because essentially there's no doubt about it - the movie section is a part of RB ridden with problems. I certainly am glad our members continuously try to improve the board for everyone with ideas and suggestions.

So I want to express my personal gratitude to everyone who got involved on a serious level and gave sound input.

Now - on to a more saddening concern:

TDO & Phantom ...

One thing I think everyone reading this - and eventually considering getting involved - should know: Months ago, shortly after Phantom became a moderator on RB a discussion took place. Topic of aforementioned discussion was the removal of TDO since complaints about his behaviour reached the moderators almost on a daily basis.

Phantom, being the new guy, was the one carrying the flag for TDO. Phantom was the one who made TDO's case, solid as a rock he wouldn't take one single step back from believing TDO was an asset to RB and a good person.
Believe it or not TDO, you owe him.

Several weeks ago, when I was furious about something doggystylethatgirl had pulled off I was out looking for blood and I found it - TDO. Certainly inappropriate since it was essentially a misunderstanding but I didn't care at that time. Seeing the approaching storm Phantom - once again - stepped in for TDO and held me back long enough for me to realize I was being unjust.

I tell you this - not because it is any of your business - but to make you realize Phantom is what he says, a friend to you, TDO. Although certainly not always obvious and in public but he defended you on more than one occasion.

As you can see by him quoting me concerning the "soul-deading" of moderating you should notice his comment in the Phantom Zone about his bitterness is something he felt, something he wanted to talk about, something he had to let out. It wasn't directed at you - or anybody else specifically for that matter.

This fight between the two of you is unnecessary and most certainly unfair. TDO, you have a tendency of taking things personally that aren't directed at you.
Now don't get agitated, this isn't an attack, simply an observation.
Phantom on the other hand is quick to anger, not necessarily on general level, but most certainly when he sees his passion turned against him and twisted into something he never intended to happen.
The two of you are individuals easy to collide over something neither of you ever said or meant. I urge both of you to take a step back, take a deep breath and realize this fight is among those that have neither meaning nor necessity. It can only destroy something that is good.

I just thought I should let you know before it escalates to a point of no return.

On a more general note: Phantom is NOT a bully.
He brought a balancing quality to RB that most of you aren't aware of since most of it takes place behind the curtains.
Remember Maradona? He wouldn't be back if it hadn't been for Phantom's efforts.
He actually IS willing to listen to opposing opinions and critique - he just expects it to be put into a polite form. Same as everyone else.
Sierra put it in very simple but still very true words - he's a human being.

On an even more general note: Nobody - repeat: NOBODY - has to be "afraid" of the moderators. Naturally there will be a moderator (eventually several) you're not comfortable approaching when you have a problem - that's why we have more than one. I think nobody in their right mind can accuse somedude or Becka for example of being ill-tempered when you take issue with something.

So please (this being a rather insistent please since I'm actually getting rather sick of the "people are afraid of moderators"-approach) - if you have a problem, tell us. All we do expect is common human courtesy and I cannot think of any sensible reason why we shouldn't.

Now: The issue at hand, the movie section being "fucked up", deserves reason as well as attention - we should appreciate what some members are trying to accomplish here.

If the two of you - Phantom and TDO - have things left to work out, take it to PM or at least someplace else.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-16-2009, 03:38 AM   #69
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Seems you have a bit of a 'dilemma' here old chap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
A guarded response...

I keep worrying about that pole axe that Batffink warned me about.

I've had my traditional 2 ounces of bourbon and I do not want to get caught in another spelling error. So, I will wait until the morn to reply!

The fucking English. So superior while being deservedly so!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-16-2009, 11:16 AM   #70
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
And that is why we all, Darkone included, need to learn to be more appreciative of what the moderators can and do for us, instead of concentrating on what they don't or can't.
You don't know me or how i think, obviously.I do nothing but praise the work mods do and even said so in my OP.This thread was started with the intent of having the smart members here who care about the board kick around ideas of what to do about the movie section.

It had nothing to do with Phantom or any Mod.It had to do with the safety of all of our computers.If you would read my OP i think that is very clear.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #71
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
You don't know me or how i think, obviously.I do nothing but praise the work mods do and even said so in my OP.This thread was started with the intent of having the smart members here who care about the board kick around ideas of what to do about the movie section.

It had nothing to do with Phantom or any Mod.It had to do with the safety of all of our computers.If you would read my OP i think that is very clear.

Forgive me, my friend, but you once again miss the point. Your original post was certainly well intentioned, but it is no longer the issue here, and if you are honest with yourself you will admit that.

There has been a LOT of water under this bridge since you made the original statements.

Stern and FR's articulate and thoughtful posts deserve better than this facile dismissal. You know that these are two people who if nothing else are intelligent and brutally honest people. I know that I read what they had to say and took it to heart - and if you have the brains God gave a rock you will do the same.

Now....about that Jello fight.... when was I to be told about that?
Old 05-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #72
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im not going to quote anyone other that to say

TDO is right movie board is fucked up I post a post within a day its on page three

this post is not a battle its a post asking opinions keep it that way
Old 05-16-2009, 08:42 PM   #73
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Didn't you leave RB with your tail between your legs some time ago?

Listen son, I spared you when you came back mouthing off the first time.

I DARE YOU to try that shit again. I have had it with little boys with BIG mouths, and I will be happy to close your's for you.
Your not my dad im not your son

I listen to your advice and believe it or not I take head

ban me if you think thats the right thing to do and well I wont log on and see lol

I try to participate here as a good member if what I do offends others then I would appreciate a pm which is what I think this system is for

let me know what you think and Ill appreciate that
Old 05-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #74
sparks
Banned

Quote:
I really find it intriguing that someone will start something in public, and then decide they should move it to PM.

Is it really that hard for you to process the thought that you should have taken it there in the first place before you came on pissing in other people's threads?

And another one cries victim and plays "The Ban Card".
again a miss perception on my part
Old 05-17-2009, 07:38 AM   #75
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You don't care about the board, and you show no gratitude. I'm sure you're proud of your Phantom award for arsehole of 2008, and would love to win again next year. But after what we've all been told about you in this thread I'm sure many think you ought to swallow some humble pie, apologise and shut up.

But no, you're after an upgrade aren't you? How about complete wanker of 2009, ungrateful cunt of 2009, village idiot of 2009 or perhaps obnoxious snivelling piece of shit of 2009. I'll send the catagory ideas to Phantom for his consideration.

You do nothing for this board except start arguments and drive away new members. You've certainly never done anything for me except given me a few poxy rep points. No, I don't know you, and I certainly don't want to know you.

If they banned you today I don't know or care how many people would be clamouring for your return, but I certainly won't be amongst them. I've little care up until this week whether you were here or not and I've pretty much held my tongue about you until now. I've not been amongst the people who complained to the moderators about you, but I'm doing it right here and now in public. You're getting long and boring and after seeing this thread I've had enough of you.

You're a bully, hope they get rid of you.

Quote:

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-17-2009, 11:23 AM   #76
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Dark One is so mean.His words hurt my soul...

So i won't be getting an invitation to your Christmas party.I will try to find a way to go on.

I could tell you how wrong you are point for point but why waist my time.It's not going to change anything.(and when i gave you rep i was trying to be nice.My mistake)
Old 05-17-2009, 12:47 PM   #77
theDarkOne
Banned

Thumbs up

Back to the OP.

I do want to thank again everyone who put in their thoughts and ideas.
(even Rotter)There are a lot of people who care about the movie section.
Different people said why not be proactive and i think that is the only way to be now.Dirtmcgirt social group is great(and im glad to be a part of it) but i think another thing we can do is have our own threads in the Regular movie section.(most of you already do)I have one in the private section but im going to start one in the regular.If we all keep adding new content then people can see our rep and post points and know the files are safe.Plus if we add new content frequently then we will continue to move the garbage down.
So if you already have a thread keep on posting and if you don't please start one.

Thank you all for posting.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #78
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Why oh why Darkone would anybody want to start a thread at your behest? All you would do is attempt to tear them down the moment you saw something you didn't like. It's what you do, it's all you do.

I'd love to hear what you really think, go on, tell me how I'm wrong....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #79
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Yeah, you have made a lot of those and I am sick of trying to get you to calm the fuck down and cheer up. I am not here to change your diapers for you.

So if you want a real argument, I am right here. Or drop this shit and move on.
Can you just leave me alone.Now your sending me threatening PMs.Im trying to move on and you won't leave me alone.

That post had nothing to do with you.
Your obviously looking for a fight and im not going to give you one.I have moved on.

and Rotter,think whatever you want.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #80
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I suspect you just don't have an explanation because it's not like you to know when to keep your mouth shut.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Closed Thread