Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation
Default A Contemporary Master/slave Tale

Not sure if this actually belongs here... but there will be non-consensual sex in it.
This is the first installment. No sex in this part. I'll add tags as I go along.
I am happily open to brutal criticism and possible story titles.
http://mud.7chan.org/elit/src/121049656893.jpg
---

“We’re here,” announced a deep, textured voice. She stepped gingerly from the passenger seat of the car, her red satin cocktail dress sliding up her thighs some. Jude took a moment to admire her figure, the soft round face, the muted curves of youth, the slender waist and slight cleavage accentuated by her attire. She was fairly tall with oak brown hair that caressed her shoulders in the evening breeze, and a tender-lipped smile and brilliant green eyes. He worried briefly about his decision to bring an eighteen year old to a wedding party, but dismissed the thought. He was only a few years older after all. He extended his arm for her to link with her own, and they made their way towards the reception hall.

“Why did you wear that dress, Delilah?”
“I wanted to look sexy for you,” she smirked.
“But other people will look at you. You want to be ogled?” he jested.
“Bah, let them ogle. What are they going to do?”
“They’re going to try and take you from me.”
“I wouldn’t let them. Don’t worry.”
“If it were up to me you’d wear a bag over your head wherever you go.”
She chuckled, “It is up to you. But you could show me off once in awhile, no?”
“Mmph.”
“I’m all yours, love.”
“Don’t you ever get tired of my jealousy and protectiveness?” he pestered.
“Never.”

She smiled at him in adoration, catching his warm brown eyes for just a second. She reached up and brushed aside a lock of messy matching brown hair, and playfully nudged his strong chin before continuing on in silence. She wanted to be closer to him, to have his lean, toned body pressed up against her own, to feel his hands slide across her pale skin. But now wasn’t the time for these things. Jude knew what she was thinking, he saw her absentmindedly clutching at the place on her chest where the lock from her collar would normally hang. He imagined she felt quite bare without it, but the leather accessory was not appropriate for such formal situations.

The couple entered the room, where one hundred people or so were done with the appetizer stage, and were already dancing to cheesy early 90s disco. (‘What is Love’ by Haddaway, to be precise.) Delilah watched the party-goers with delight, eager to get on the dance floor. However she suppressed her excitement and politely followed Jude as he led her around the busy room, making introductions and a bit of small talk. She found nobody in particular she was interested in talking to, they all seemed either boring or unintelligible. When they arrived at their table, a seat was pulled out for her and she accepted it, crossing her legs in that delicate way that ladies knew how to do. It was apparent that she retained some of her childishness, though, when she began bouncing one of her feet up and down anxiously.

While her partner buttered some bread to nibble on, she eyed the champagne set out on the table. She put on her most innocent face.
“Sir, it’s a special occasion, no?”
He looked up at her mid-bite. “Yes…”
“May I please have some to drink?” she pointed at the champagne and grinned.
Normally, he would have no problem with this, except tonight he wanted her to behave appropriately around his companions, and he wanted her sober for later. “No.”
“Aww, please? You’ve let me drink before, why not?”
“You’re too young.” She pouted her lips and crossed her arms, knowing he had other reasons. He was a carefree person, and never serious. Why was he so unusually stern tonight? “Body language,” he reminded her. With a resigned sigh she straightened her posture, resting her hands in her lap and watching the dancers have fun.

“Judy? Is that you?” A middle aged man with she was unfamiliar with walked up to the table.
“Richard! I haven’t seen you in forever!” Jude stood up to shake his hand. “This is my girlfriend, Delilah.” It wasn’t long after the introduction that she found herself being ignored.
“We have so much to catch up on, won’t you come over to see the family?”
“Of course, one second.” Jude turned about to face her. “Stay put, ok? I’ll be back soon.”

He lifted her chin and pecked her on the cheek before slipping away with his comrade, leaving her somewhat disappointed.
Looking around warily, she reached for the nearest wine glass. Not wanting to get caught, she filled it and downed it quickly. The minutes passed, and as she waited for her beau, she had another. And another. And then a fourth, bathing her mouth in the rich bitterness. She became tipsy, a warm feeling crept through her, and she felt much more relaxed. But it was barely noticeable, and when he returned as dinner was being served, he detected nothing unusual save for her liberal giggling during the mealtime conversation.

As the dishes were being cleared, “Mambo No. 5” began to play. She tugged his sleeve in excitement. “Oh! I love this song! Come dance with me! Please?”
“Aww, I just ate.”
“C’mon! We haven’t danced to one song all night. Please?” She gave him an oddly exaggerated pleading look, nearly bouncing in her seat.
“Alright, let’s go. I like fun,” he chuckled. She squealed and kicked off her shoes as he took her hand and walked onto the floor.

She immediately fell into the rhythm of the song with an enthusiastic four-step mambo. She held his hands loosely, trying to lead him into it. When that failed, she let him dance his two-step while she improvised beautifully. A few steps away, she was swiveling her hips and shaking her ass with skill, showing off her gorgeous body. He smirked with satisfaction; that lovely display was all for him. His pants grew tight as he watched her move with weightless grace, wisps of her hair beginning to fall out of place. She did a full spin and it landed her right in his arms. They began to move together, dancing as one. She hiked up her dress slightly and pressed against him for a moment, then grabbed his ass as he dipped her. With so many people around, this aroused suspicion, Delilah was hardly bold or promiscuous.

The song finished, leaving the two breathless. She flashed him a genuine smile, “Thank you, I needed that.” Grateful, she bounced up and landed a brief kiss on his lips.
Jude could taste the wine on her breath.
As she was walking back to the table for a sip of water, he considered his course of action. She was decently sober, but had still gone against his orders. He furrowed his brows, and after a brief thought, he resolved not to say anything now. She’d be punished when they got home.

Last edited by Master's Pet; 05-13-2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: ages adjusted to board rules
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote