Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The builders are in (seeking several rapists)

Several times I'd told Robert, my husband, to fire the builders but he
was too weak. Yes, he's got millions in the bank; that's why I married
a wimp 30 years older than me and useless in the sack. And yes, we
live in a big house - swimming pool, big garden, luxurious
furnishings. But he's not a real man. If he were, he'd have fired
those layabouts days ago. They are supposed to be extending our
kitchen, but all they seem to do is leer at me and make crude remarks when
they think I'm not listening.

OK, I'm 28, blonde with good legs and a haughty look that seems to incite men. And I always wear expensive skirts and blouses, even round the house. After all, what's the point of being married to a 60-year-old millionaire wimp if you can't buy good clothes and flaunt yourself in front of guys who are forbidden to touch you.

But these builders make me angry. They follow me everywhere with their
eyes. And just now, when one of them asked me to come and look at a
"problem in the kitchen", I thought I saw him wink at one of his
colleagues.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes big problem in the kitchen. Opening the cabinet door under the sink and pointing as I mumble something about having to relocate the pipe. Stepping back so you can get a closer look.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:44 AM   #3
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't like how close the three of them are standing as this idiot mumbles something about moving a pipe under the sink. "Which pipe?" I say, in my no-nonsense voice, pretending I know something about it. "You'll have to bend over to see it," he replies. "Or better still, get down on your knees, and put your head in. Only way for the problem to be revealed."

I hesitate. I'm wearing quite a short red skirt. But I don't want them to think I can't make a decision by myself. So down I get, on my knees, and stick my head under the sink. "What am I supposed to see?" I say. I can hear giggles behind me.

Last edited by annaseed; 11-13-2010 at 05:09 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:17 PM   #4
Truecelt

Truecelt has initial reputation

Look love. As I knee down beside you. See these pipes here. If you want the extension you asked for all these will have to be ripped out and replumbed in elsewhere.

While I am talking to you and pointing this out my free hand slowly starts to lift up your skirt sp my friends can get an eyeful of you ass and the you skimpy underwear you are wearing
Truecelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
annaseed

With my head under the sink and my skirt riding up my thighs I suddenly realise how vulnearble I am. Then I hear more crude sniggers behind me and I realise that the guy crouching next to me has sneakily lifted my skirt up to reveal my ass, barely covered by my tiny red panties. I try to get up. But in my haste I only hit my head on the top of the cupboard. "Ouch!" I cry.

"Here, let me help you," says a voice behind me. But instead of helping me up, he puts his hands on my thighs and runs them up to my ass. Meanwhile the guy beside me has his hand on the back of my neck, pushing my face down to the floor. "Don't want you injuring that pretty little head of yours again, do we?" he says. "Your old man wouldn't like that, would he?"

Now I'm really furious. "What the fuck are you doing?" I shout. "Get off me, you bastards, or I'll have you all fired."

"But you haven't helped us with our problem yet," says the third voice.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #6
Truecelt

I just laugh at you as I grab your neck.

Look at this stuck up bitch she actually thinks her old fart of a husband will fire us!

You just a fuckin bimbo trophy wife, as I hold your neck tighter so assume your correct position as I pull up your skirt and ripped off your tiny red panties
Old 11-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grab a plastic wire tie from my tool belt. Moving closer, grabbing your hands as you swat wildly at the one lifting your skirt.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #8
Spitroaster

Spitroaster has initial reputation

Watching the other two trick this stuck-up bitch into kneeling on the kitchen floor with her ass in the air has got my rocks hard. We've been talking about her for days, wondering what sort of tricks that curvy little body does inbed. Now the talking is over and the action is starting. Her little fuck-me-now panties have been ripped off, her fanny looks fucking gorgeous, and her wrists are being bound. She's squealing like a pig. "Pull her up," I say. "Let's see if the bitch's tits are as sexy as her ass."
Spitroaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
annaseed

I'm now being dragged to my feet, my skirt still rucked around my waist, my panties gone, and my wrists bound. These low-life scum actually think they can mess with me, the wife of a millionaire. "Look," I shout, "you fucking let me go now and I'll pretend none of this happened. But if you lay one more finger on me, you'll be in a lot of trouble!"

As if in reply, one of the bastards grabs my blouse and rips it open. From behind me another pair of arms reach round and scoop my breasts out of my bra. "You're the one who's in trouble, lady," says a voice. "Don't pretend you don't want this. You been hanging round us like a bitch in heat. "
Old 11-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #10
Truecelt

shut up bitch as I slap you round your face.

Now lets see this trophy slut in ALL her glory as I rip open your dress.

Your naked body on display for us all too see and we all start taking pictures of you with our phones.

Now whore what will your old man say when we post these on the web!
Old 11-15-2010, 04:43 AM   #11
annaseed

Oh my god, they have shredded my blouse, and now they are taking pictures of my naked body and threatening to put them on the web! I can't have that. My husband is an important man in our town. The shame would be unbearable. "Please don't do that," I say.

"What you gonna do to stop us," sneers one of the men.

"Oh, she gonna do every fucking thing, and she'll love doing it, the little cumslut," says another.

And he grabs me by my blonde curls and runs his hand round my tits. "The bitch's nipples are hard!" he exclaims. "She wants this. When's the last time you were shagged senseless, bitch?"

It's true. It's been weeks since Robert gave me an orgasm. But I'm not telling them that! "Just stop now, I beg you." I say.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #12
Truecelt

I just laugh we will only stop when we are finish with you. Think you are better than us do you? You rich bimbo cunt you are about to be taught alesson you will never forget.
Now lets see how ready you are - as I force 2 of my fingers into your tight cunt
Old 11-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I walk to the laundry room and open the washer. Tossing some clothes in on one side. "Now I bet this will make a whole body vibrator on spin cycle. We can put her on top and see how her tits jiggle".
Old 11-15-2010, 04:01 PM   #14
Spitroaster

Fuck yes, that would be funny! We drag the bitch, kicking and screaming, into the laundry room and lift her onto the washing machine on her stomach. so that her pussy lips are splayed over one corner. "Hold her tight," I shout. "Now switch on the spin!" The machine starts shaking, faster and faster. The bitch starts screaming even louder, her tits bobbing up and down, her ass cheeks wobbling uncontrollably. She squirms in our hands, but we hold her down firmly, so her pussy can't escape the vibrating corner of the machine. Soon her screams change tone- more like gasps and wimpers.

"Jeez, she's actually getting off on this," I shout. "What a slut."
Old 11-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #15
annaseed

My naked body is being pressed down on the vibrating washine machine. It's uncomfortable, but the degradation is even worse, especially as the bastards are taking pictures with their phones. Then they start slapping my breasts and ass, both of which are vibrating as fast than the machine. My body is glistening with perspiration, my face flushed crimson.My pussy is being pushed hard against the corner of the machine, and the effect is painful yet stimulating. I feel my juices starting to flow, and the bastards know that too.

"She's getting off on this, what a slut," one of them shouts.

They start playing with my nipples, and raining hard spanks down on my ass. I feel my orgasm starting to build. But as if they know that too. they suddenly pull me off the machine. "Now you fucking serve us, you rich tart," one of them says.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #16
Truecelt

Hey mates before this slut cums. Lets see how she sucks cock.

You are lifted off the machine and force to your knees in front of me. My mates hold your arms straight out so you cant move.

I unzip my pants and slap my cock accross your face. Now whore open wide and lets see what you DONT show your hubby.

Oh and if you are thinking of biting me your arms will be broken so open wide and beg to be facefucked!
Old 11-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I watch, stroking my cock for my turn at the stuck up bitch. I am going to shove my dick so far down her throat she will puke on her expensive tits.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:35 AM   #18
annaseed

I was forced to my knees, still shaking from my near-orgasm, my skirt rucked obscenely round my hips, my blouse in tatters round my naked breasts. My arms were stretched painfully apart, and a big rampant cock thrust in my face. I knew what was expected. "You bastards," I cried. "You won't get away wth this."

There was just a roar of laughter. "Shut up, bitch and suck."

The cock was pushed between my lips and I started to roll my tongue round its bulbous length, squeezing it with my mouth. But the bastard was in a hurry - in a hurry to dominate, to treat me like a slut. He grabbed my head and pulled me right into his groin, then yanked me in and out. I felt sick and the tears welled up in my eyes. I realised that my ordeal was not going to be over quickly. And all the time, crude hands were mauling my breasts and vile remarks being spat in my ears. "Whore . . .cumslut ... tart . . .pricktease . . .not so high and mighty now, are you, rich bitch?"
Old 11-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #19
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I step behiond the rich bitch and grab a tit in each of my large callous hands, mauling her tits, forcing her nipples between my fingers as I jammed my knee in the small of her back. Using her tits to yank her back on forth on my buddies cock. Laughing as drrol and spit poured from her mouth drippling down her chest.

I only stop long enough to grab the iron from the ironing board and cut the cord off. Wrapping a loop around each of her now red tits and yanking the loops tight. "Now I have a leash bitch!"
Old 11-17-2010, 04:17 AM   #20
Spitroaster

The rich bitch was now trussed, her plump tits red, her nipples sticking out like buttons. Her face was red too, as my mate pummelled her mouth with his cock. I knew he was about to cum, and that the bitch would have no choice but to take a stream of hot semen down her throat. She gagged and wriggled furiously, but there was no escape. I watched her lithe, expensively manicured body twist and turn, her pert ass swivelling - and imagined that piece of sweet flesh skewered on my cock.

"My turn," I shouted. "And I want the rich whore's cunt. Get her up and ready."

We dragged her into the lounge and threw her face down over a chair. Someone brought electrical cord and we spreadeagled her dainty ankles and tied each to a chair leg. With her hands still tied behind her back, and her tits still noosed, she was now trussed like a chicken for the slaughter. My rock-hard cock plunged into her like a ramrod, I grabbed her hips and started pumping her like an engine, taking pleasure in invading her soft, wet tunnel with my unforgiving monster. Her squeals only added to my desire. "Yes, scream, bitch, you know you want this."