Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-11-2007, 02:09 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Tricky questions

How do you find your roleplay partners ?
I mean real rape roleplay ?

I figured few tricky questions with mind control :

- Take your potential partner to a restaurant, and talk about Hitler, or any kind of horrible freak that killed thousands in the name of politics. (this should open channels for compassion in your victim mind and grab her attention)

- Then make a brutal contrast by talking about the Hippies. Talk about all that peace and love flowerpower stuff and all the 'I shag with everybody' period.

If that strategy works, your potential partner's mind should be caught in a strange feeling of trying to mix pictures of Hitler's authority, brutality, sex and love.

Now all you have to do is testing her limits by pushing her mind a bit farther in the sex and brutality pictures mix.

Brutally show her a Dildo with a swastika on it. If you see a strange spark of frenzy in her eyes, don't waste anymore time, take her to your place, and fuck her to death.

ho. I think I better go to bed.

Last edited by shysnale; 08-11-2007 at 02:16 PM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:27 PM   #2
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

mmm but i think talking about hitler id a definite conversation killer when picking up girls, i prefer to just be a cocky arrogant bastard and see if they like it. If so tht means theyre looking for a bad guy, and frankly, YOU AINT NEVER SEEN A BAD GUY LIKE THIS! ahem x
Old 08-12-2007, 07:01 PM   #3
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
i think talking about hitler id a definite conversation killer when picking up girls
I think you may be right. Talking about hitler and then talking about hippies isn't going to get your friend to want you to rape them...
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream

Last edited by Jezebel; 09-14-2007 at 05:24 AM.
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

And it would definately kill the convo if the girl you're doing this too happens to be Jewish.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:05 PM   #5
Ace_McGuire

Ace_McGuire has initial reputation
Default Depends

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
And it would definately kill the convo if the girl you're doing this too happens to be Jewish.
It depends on if what they're saying is good or bad about Hitler, and if somehow bringing it up doesn't make them uncomfortable somehow. If she's really into history (very few attractive women, or human beings in general are) then she might not mind talking about Hitler and hippies in historical context. If you start speak praise about how Hitler gave Germany's economy a boost at the time and the superiority of the "Aryan race" even then a history nerd will likely be turned off by you.
Ace_McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:24 AM   #6
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is a much easier way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i meet someone new and have to ascertain what they would be willing to do without scaring them off lol... i always drift into conversations about ex's lol. then imagining i want to piss in the mouth of the new girl... i will say "damn my last gf was a serious freak she used to ask me to piss in her mouth"...then judging by her reaction you can see what type of kinky she is !!

if she looks disgusted and goes "UUUURRRRGGGGHHHH no wonder you dumped her" - then u know ! - this bitch wont let me piss in her mouth. However is she looks unfazed or even giggles !! THEN YOUR'E IN THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PISS PISS AWAY !!!!!!!

I should have my own tv show !!
Old 06-06-2008, 07:15 AM   #7
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
How do you find your roleplay partners ?
I mean real rape roleplay ?

I figured few tricky questions with mind control :

- Take your potential partner to a restaurant, and talk about Hitler, or any kind of horrible freak that killed thousands in the name of politics. (this should open channels for compassion in your victim mind and grab her attention)

- Then make a brutal contrast by talking about the Hippies. Talk about all that peace and love flowerpower stuff and all the 'I shag with everybody' period.

If that strategy works, your potential partner's mind should be caught in a strange feeling of trying to mix pictures of Hitler's authority, brutality, sex and love.

Now all you have to do is testing her limits by pushing her mind a bit farther in the sex and brutality pictures mix.

Brutally show her a Dildo with a swastika on it. If you see a strange spark of frenzy in her eyes, don't waste anymore time, take her to your place, and fuck her to death.
Well this is a way to tell, but bringing out the swastika dildo's might be a bit of a turn off for some women, but I know a few that would like it. It's those quiet ones that really get into that. Now the contrast from the physco Hitler, to the hippies???? I don't think a kinky warped mind that she might have would get the love, and drugs, and passive things. But then again she might like the drugs, force, being passive, wanting to get the living shit screwed out of her. So that might be an unique approach, this I will have to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
There is a much easier way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i meet someone new and have to ascertain what they would be willing to do without scaring them off lol... i always drift into conversations about ex's lol. then imagining i want to piss in the mouth of the new girl... i will say "damn my last gf was a serious freak she used to ask me to piss in her mouth"...then judging by her reaction you can see what type of kinky she is !!

if she looks disgusted and goes "UUUURRRRGGGGHHHH no wonder you dumped her" - then u know ! - this bitch wont let me piss in her mouth. However is she looks unfazed or even giggles !! THEN YOUR'E IN THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PISS PISS AWAY !!!!!!!

I should have my own tv show !!
Oh Maddog, geesh, what you going for a kinky Dr Phill show, now there would be one, but it would have to be on after 11 at night, as those kinky minded people would watch that. PISS on them all, now that would be a show opening saying.

I find the little subble mind control thing to work, sugesting you can see her nipples, and they look like there calling out to be sucked, you just say 'is it cold in here, or are you just showing for my approval.' She walkes before you and her ass cheeks look like two cats in a burlap bag fighting, and your comment to that is, 'that ass is to die for, do you move like that when your fucking?' Holding up two fingers, you get some food on them, and you start to lick between them, then say 'I always love to eat at the bottom of the V.' Now if any of these get a rased eye brow from her, or she starts to move in her seat as your licking your fingers in your best sultery way, then you might get some where.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #8
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What about roofing her wine while she's in the bathroom? You would save speaking.
Old but working i guess.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #9
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Oh ego..LOL..well on that case what about ludes?? But you don't want talking, that's what gags are made for.