Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-24-2006, 08:52 PM   #1
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn
Default Rape of the saleswoman (M/F,nc,bond,anal)

RAPE OF THE SALESWOMAN

Kim is a very hard-nosed saleswoman. She may be small in frame, but she is tough as nails when it comes to getting what she wants. She has been working at the same large company on the east coast for over 10 years. Over that time, she has gained a well-deserved reputation as a bit of a bitch. That said, it has served her well professionally as she heads the sales department now after starting as a junior executive a decade ago.

Today, Kim was preparing for another of her business trips to settle another new account. The 40ish woman did not look her age at all; she had the body of a woman 10 years her junior. She is only 5’2”, but her tits are very perky and always accentuated well by her tight blouses. The skirts she wears to work are just as tight and hug her sexy ass perfectly. Although her legs are amazing, she typically wears tan or nude colored stockings, and she gets plenty of looks every time she goes out.

On this day, Kim was wearing a tight fitting yellow-ish blouse, a black business skirt, and tan stockings. She would be flying out today to head to Seattle; the only drawback of the job for her was the amount of coast-to-coast travel she had to endure. Kim would be tired because, in addition to jet lag, according to her itinerary she would not arrive in Seattle until after 11:30 at night.

She gathered all the things she needed for her trip and went to the airport. She was surprised to find that her flight was on time. Sitting in her first class seat, she took advantage of the extra room and took off her heels and stretched out her stocking clad legs. This was all to the delight of the gentleman seated beside her, who took in the view with a smile. Kim did not notice the man ogling her. Later in the flight, she struck up a conversation with the man just to pass the time. It turns out that he was on a business trip to Seattle and was staying at the same hotel. They talked about travel and work for a while and made tentative plans to meet at the hotel bar later that night.

The flight was otherwise uneventful, they reached SeaTac airport on time. Kim took her bag, caught a cab and headed to the hotel. As she emerged from her cab, she walked almost right into the man from the plane.

“Hey there! Long time no see.” He says with a smile. Kim gives a fake laugh; the man asks if they are still on for a nightcap at the bar. She says sure, not really knowing if she was going to show up or not.

Kim then went to her room; she rolled her eyes at the thought of that guy from the plane. She just talked to him to kill time. On the other hand, she thought, a nice drink might help her get some sleep before tomorrow afternoon’s meeting. She went to the mirror to straighten up, she applied some red lipstick and made sure her suit and skirt weren’t wrinkled and looked okay. Kim straightened her stockings and decided she was ready to go, but first she would check her email.

“Oh, dammit!!” Kim exclaims as she sees an email explaining that the meeting for tomorrow was postponed for a day. She angrily replied that it was very unprofessional to change the meeting this late. Damn it! Now she had a whole day with nothing to do, and she took the late, long flight for no reason! She really needed a drink now, she thought, and grabbed her purse and headed out of the room.

She went into the elevator and then headed to the hotel bar, sure enough the man was there sitting at the bar. He smiled as she approached, something about his smile looked odd, but she didn’t worry about it and sat beside him.
“Hey Kim! I thought you wouldn’t make it.” He says to her.
“Oh, well I wasn’t going to, but…I’m sorry, I forgot your name?”
“Kevin,” he says, somewhat insulted that she would talk with him for an hour just a little while earlier and not even remember his name.

Kim continues, “Okay, Kevin, well like I was saying I wasn’t going to head down, but they just cancelled my meeting for tomorrow, so I don’t have any work until Wednesday.” She orders a martini and asks if they could move to a table, as she doesn’t like sitting at the bar, she says only drunks sit at the bar.

Kevin is insulted a bit by that also, he always liked to sit at the bar. Oh well, he figured, and as they walked to a table he leered at Kim’s sexy legs. Hmmm, stockings or hose? He wondered to himself as he stared at the woman’s hot figure. As they reached a corner table and sat down, he watched her cross her legs and saw the tops of her stockings at the hem of her skirt. Question answered, he thought. The two of them talked for a while, but Kim gave him a dirty look when she caught him looking at her legs during a lag in the conversation.

“You have a wandering eye problem?” she asked, angrily.
“No, I was just….” He stammered.
“Yeah, whatever knock it off!” Kim snapped at him.
“I’ll be right back,” she says and walks off, she heads to the bar.
She returns a few minutes later, and angrily speaks to Kevin.
“I just went and paid for my own drinks, I don’t want anything from a pervert! Let’s just sit here quietly so I can finish my drink and go up and get some sleep. Damn, I just spoke to you on the plane to kill time, you are so annoying.”

As she rambled on, he was incredulous at the extent of her rudeness. He just took a sip of his drink and thought about a way to teach this bitch a lesson.
Just then the bartender came over and spoke to her. “Excuse me miss, is your name Kim in room 311?” She said she was. He told her that she had a phone call from her boss.
“I’ll be right back.” Kim stated and left to answer the call. It was her boss confirming that she had received the email about the schedule change.

Kevin looked on as she left, what a sexy bitch, he thought.
Just then he saw the top of her hotel room key sticking out of her purse.
He had heard her room number, 311 which was interesting. He was in 317, maybe he should pay her a visit tonight. He reached in and took her room key and put it in his pocket.

Kim returned to the table, sat down and finished the rest of her martini. Barely even looking at Kevin as he sat there, she grabbed her purse and got up to leave.
“Bye.” She says as she strides off toward the elevators, not even turning to look at him.

As he sat alone, Kevin thought to himself about the fact he was going to teach that bitch some manners later on that night. He paid off his tab, and walked to the elevators, as he reached them, Kim was getting out and looked really upset.

“Hey! You, have you seen my room key?”
“No, why what happened?” he asked.
“Jesus, I lost it, what the hell do you think?” Kim responded in disgust, and she walked to the front desk.
Kevin hopped on the elevator to get ready for his night visit with Kim!

Swiftly, he went to his room and grabbed a couple things, then he went down the hall and entered Kim’s room. He waited in the darkness for the sexy, bitchy woman to arrive.

Meanwhile, at the front desk, Kim is explaining that she lost her room key and the manager is handing her a new one. He says that this happens frequently with business travelers; it will most likely turn up in a hallway or somewhere in a day or two.

She was very frustrated now, as it had been a rough day. Kim took the key and waited for the elevator to get back to her room.

Kevin stood in the room, waiting as he heard the key in the lock.
As the door opened, Kim walked in and as she went to click on the lights, she was grabbed from behind, and a gag was forced into her mouth.
“Aggh-MMMMPHHHHHHHH!!”

The small woman was dragged to the bed and thrown down on the mattress. She looked up to see a man with a black stocking over his head standing over her. The man jumped on top of her and took her arms, pulled them over her head and secured them to the headboard.

“NPPPPMMPHHHHHH!”
Kim shook her head violently side to side, trying to scream through the gag. As she kicked her legs trying to free herself her shoes flew off and went across the room. The masked man took two stockings and tied each of her ankles to the corners of the bed.

Kim was all his now. The sexy brunette with the petite frame was bound tightly to the bed. Her perky tits strained against her very tight top as she struggled. Her slender, sexy legs were spread apart, which caused her short black skirt to rise up her thighs and expose the tops of her tan stockings. To his shock, Kevin could see up her skirt that SHE WASN’T WEARING ANY PANTIES!!

Rubbing his throbbing cock, he prepared to rape the shit out of this bitchy woman!
He removed his clothes then climbed onto the bed with Kim. Straddling her, he pulled her blouse open, each button popping off one at a time. She had on a very sexy lacy bra, very hot. Not wanting to mess with it, he just ripped it from her chest with one strong pull. Now she was topless and he went to work on her tits, squeezing the nicely shaped mounds. Her nipples grew stiff from his touch and he traced them with his tongue through the stocking mask.

As all of this is going on, Kim is frantically shaking her head all around and yelling into the gag. But, she cannot free herself, and nobody can hear her cries for help.

Moving down her sexy body, Kevin starts to caress her legs, enjoying the silky touch of her stockings. He slides his hands further up her thighs and discovered that her skin was very soft and smooth as well. Reaching under her, he squeezed her firm ass through her skirt. He then unzips the skirt and yanks it from her bound body.

She is completely naked now, save for the stockings. He examines her bush, it is trimmed neatly, but not very short. He massages her pussy with his fingers, and her head jerks back from his touch.

Overcome by lust he mounts Kim and begins the rape. As he thrusts into her, the muffled cries get louder. Bound by stockings, her legs are able to move a little bit, given the stretching ability of the hose. They are kicking about as he fucks her cunt, pounding into her violently to teach her a lesson. Her tits shimmy and shake from his pumping action.

Kim is horrified as the man with the stocking mask is raping her. She tries in vain to pull herself free, but it’s no use. He puts his hands on her shoulders, holding her firm as he slams into her repeatedly. Her stocking covered legs are the only part of her that can move much at all, yet they can only go a few inches either way.
She cannot believe this is happening to her. She previously had fantasies of being tied up and fucked, but not like this!

Kevin is still thrusting into her, his pace changing. He slams in very hard and fast, pulls back slowly, then rams back in very hard again. The bed is shaking violently from the force of the rape. The feel of her pubic hair on his balls is exciting him more as he starts to fuck her faster and faster.

He feels his balls tighten and he leans in close and whispers very quietly into her ear.

“Oh yeah, bitch! I got a present for you, a little deposit!” he slams into her and his dick erupts inside of her.

“MMMPPHHHHH!” She shouts a muffled scream as he comes in her pussy.

Still slowly pumping into Kim, he begins to stroke her stocking clad legs once again, to get himself hard to fuck her one more time. It works as his cock grows again as it sits just inside her cunt.

Kim’s’ eyes get big as she realizes that he plans to rape her again.

Kevin begins pounding her at a more violent pace now, and much quicker. He slams her so hard that her head is banging up against the headboard.

As he is completing his second rape of Kim, he grabs her tits and squeezes them as he shoots his load into her again.

“UNHHHHHHHHHH!” Kevin groans in pleasure through the stocking mask.

He climbs off of the bed, and he looks as his toy. Kim is bound, gagged, virtually naked, and now covered in sweat from the consecutive rapes.

Kim looks up at the rapist as he begins to undo her bindings. He leans in to her and whispers very softly again “Now, don’t even think of trying to escape, I’m not done with you yet!”

But, after he frees her legs, she tries to flee, mistake.

She is grabbed roughly and thrown hard back down on the bed. He leaps on to her and smacks her three times. Then Kevin rolls her on her stomach, and starts to bind her to the bed again.

Kim is crying from the slaps and the rapes, and now is worried about what is coming next. She is tied to the bed the same as before except now she is face down.

He climbs on the bed, grabs a handful of her hair and shoves his cock into her tight ass.

“MPHHHHHHHNNNPHHHHHH!!!†
She yells and thrashes her head about as she is raped in her ass.
Her ass is nice and tight, and her skin is so soft and smooth to the touch. Kevin cannot help himself as he pounds into her harder and harder.

Kim’s head is moving around, but he doesn’t hear the yells anymore. Then, as he fucks her some more going back and forth in her cute ass, he hears what sounds like the sounds of moaning from Kim!!
Holy Shit! He thought, this bitch is getting off on this!

That thought excited him so much he quickened his pace and and used her hair as a harness, yanking on it as he pounded into her flesh. Finally, he reached his peak and shot his sperm into her ass. As he was coming, he noticed Kim’s back contorting and the moans he heard before grew very loud. Her body got stiff for a moment and then fell limp to the bed. SHE JUST HAD AN ORGASM AS HE RAPED HER ASS!!

He could not believe it. This may be something he would have to do again, this was fantastic!

Just in case he felt like visiting Kim again, he left the sexy little brunette all tied up nude on her bed. He just may pay her another visit tomorrow…

The End??
ynyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 06:34 AM   #2
RiddenRaw
Banned

RiddenRaw Level 1 (100+)RiddenRaw Level 1 (100+)

continue
RiddenRaw is offline   Reply With Quote