Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-25-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
CreativeStalker1313

CreativeStalker1313 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to CreativeStalker1313 Send a message via Yahoo to CreativeStalker1313
Default The Blackmail (reserved for rvplymates)

I wake up this morning thinking to myself, this will be the day, I comb my hair and take a long shower thinking to myself. This is the day I will be asking out Jenny. It will be today! I get really eager as I get ready for class. Jenny and I shared 3 classes with me. I first met her when we were lab partners for MCB (Microbiology)101 lab together. Even thought she acted really cold towards me I detected a somewhat of a flirt in her remarks. As I walk to class I see her sitting down on the tables with her friends. I think to myself.. ok... this is it... now or never. I take a gulp and decide to go over there and talk to her....
Old 08-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OOC: Jenny, long blond hair, crystal blue eyes, 5'5", 110 lbs, 19, busty.

IC: Jenny was sitting at the table with her friends, having a good time. They were joking around and she was being a bit of a bitch as she made fun of her friends who just took it as she was a popular girl. When John came over she couldn't help but make fun of him and she watched coldly as he walked away feeling dejected. She almost felt sorry for him as she knew how she was when she was in this kind of mood.

She soon forgot all about him as her friends kept her going. A few hours later she was ready to go home. She said her good byes and left. She walked down the street toward home with a bounce in her step. She had a wonderful time.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:35 AM   #3
CreativeStalker1313

Send a message via MSN to CreativeStalker1313 Send a message via Yahoo to CreativeStalker1313

John saw her leave and decided to quickly walk up to her and make his move. He made sure everything was all right before, combing his hair, straightening up his shirt, making sure everything was presentable before he bounced over to where Jenny was walking.

John:Hey Jenny!
Jenny:Hi... (says in an awkward tone)
John:Where you headed?
Jenny: home..... (thinking to herself, I hope this creep leaves me alone)
John: well can I walk you? I think your going my direction.
Jenny: Well I'm kind of in a hurry
John: Well then real fast can I just buy you a drink or get some food with me or something because I think I really like you and our personalities really connect.

He starts getting desperate hoping she would find some pity and go along.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jenny stopped walking and looked up at John. She thought about telling him off but a quick look around and she knew she was alone with John. She took a good look at him and felt a bit nervous. He was a big guy and she had no friends to back her up. If she was lucky he might bring her to a place where her friends were and she could make a fool of him again and then maybe, just maybe he would get the hint.

"I wouldn't mind a cola or something cold." She gave him a weak smile and felt his hand grasp hers as he guided her in a different direction then the way she had came. "Where are we going". She kept her voice calm but she could feel the beginning of panic through her body.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
CreativeStalker1313

Oh great! he thought, this would finally be the chance to get some alone time with Jenny. He decided to take her to his favorite little shop to get some peace and quite from the crowd. As he steered her away he said "I'm just taking you to my favorite place to get a cold beverage." When he took her there, he paid for the coke and gave it to her. He then said, so Jenny, have you given any thought to what I said?
Old 08-26-2008, 10:22 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

I was really upset as you took me away from my usual territory to a place I did not know. You bought me a soda and handed it to me and then asked if I thought about what you wanted. "I really don't know what you want from me John. I hardly date, I just like to hang around with my friends thats all." I wondered how you would react to that.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #7
CreativeStalker1313

"Well why don't you give dating a try" John says in a very sincere tone. "I believe we have a very similar personality," John says this as he reaches out and grabs Jenny's hand and holds it as if he was serenading her. All of his movements appear so awkward and uncomfortable.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:11 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

I didn't know what to say at first but when you grabbed my hand I knew I had to be careful. This was serious. I had never had a guy be this demanding. "Naw, I am not ready for dating". I hoped that would stop you from continuing this conversation. "Why don't you walk me home."