Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #81
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are talking about pleasing me, wrapped around me, and even calling me master. Of course this is what I want, but I sense that this might just be a trick. A nasty little way to lure me into making a mistake, and then my slave would run off. The odds of a successful escape are slim to none, but there is the tiny chance. And I don't want to loose you so soon after making such a large payment. So I gingerly set you on the ground and point to a nearby closet.

"Inside my cum slut will find chains, handcuffs, ball gags, really everything the fetishist like your master enjoys. Pick the most humiliating thing you can find, put it on and come back out."
Old 03-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #82
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hastening over to the closet, I peer in curiously and am soon confused. A firm push from you convinces me not to be coy and I step inside. There's so much stuff, much of it made out of leather or what looks like latex or rubber. There's a lot of black and some other colors.

Chains and handcuffs I can guess the uses of. But this long glove, elbow length with laces running up the seam, puzzles me. There doesn't seem to be a pair. What use is only one glove? Nevermind. I see he has a selection of collars like the one I wear. Some of them are - I'd never admit this in a million years - quite pretty. I reach out and stroke the fancy leather without meaning to.

I recognize the basic purpose of the dildos, having been far more intimately introduced to a real man's cock than I would like. Some similar-looking objects are arranged with them, shaped more like big chess pieces or something. I completely fail to guess where those are designed to be inserted. Some belts and harnesses seem intended to keep the dildos in place once inserted. I hope those won't see use on my vulnerable body. I've had enough things stuck in me for today.

Turning to another rack, I find a selection of wrist and ankle cuffs: at least, that's what I guess they are. They don't look like police handcuffs. Rather they're made of leather, with shiny buckles and rings attacked. I reach out and feel the linings. They seem quite soft, like they're designed to be worn for long.. oh dear. I remember how my rapist threatened to chain me to his bed for a week. A set of these things fixed around my limbs would keep me safe, imprisoned, helpless and fully open to his use.

My overawed eyes pass next over some.. well, I guess you'd call it clothing. Black, shiny and tightly form fitting from neck to toe. In a lot of cases whoever made them forgot to add any material covering the crotch. Even if I weren't insecure over the shape of my body and my modestly sized breasts, I would never wear something like that. It looks every bit as obscene as being naked.

Arranged close by are a few things that look like balaclavas, but with no eye holes. Touching one curiously I find the eyes and ear areas are padded. Anyone wearing it would be blind, deaf and disorientated. The mouth hole fixed open in an O, I can guess the purpose for, having recently felt my throat invaded by my captor's huge dick.

And remembering him, I should hurry up. He's waiting for me and the last thing I want is to make him impatient. I turn to a rack at random, finding it full of things with straps. What did he say earlier, "ball gags"? Well, that one has a ball. Some others have donut-shape rings and others, attachments shaped like penises.

Remembering he wants something humiliating, I pick up one of the gags with the dildo attachment. It looks huge, like it would choke me, and I almost chicken out and put it back. But no, I refuse to be punished for returning with anything my sick so-called master deems not humiliating enough. This gag has a wide strap that would enclose most of my lower face. I hope that'll make it more comfortable - but really, I'm only guessing. As for how the straps and buckles are meant to go, I'm clueless.

A few moments later I peek meekly out. "M-master? Please will you help me with this?" I hold it helplessly, feeling stupid and weak.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 03-05-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #83
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had expected you to come out with more, especially given how long you were in there. Though the stuff in there could probably be a little frightening for a newbie like you. Not to mention a little bit confusing, since half of it is extreme fetish gear. I am imagining the blanching on your face and the expressions as you try to figure out some of the more extreme stuff. Stroking my cock in anticipation of what you will bring out. And I manage to keep the disappointment off when you only bring one thing out.

But it is good, a dildo that will strap to your mouth, unable to be removed once I put it on. Now I won't have to have to listen to you whining and begging. I take it from your hand and wrap it around your head. Strapping it behind your skull, the rubber cock sliding into your mouth as I tighten the straps. Your breathing changes as you have to be limited to your nose. Smiling as I tighten it fully, maybe even a little more than I should.

"That's a start my little slut, but I did say to pick out multiple things." Letting my voice trail off, but then I brighten, after all this means I get to force you into things. "Stay here."

Going back inside I pull off a little leather corset. It only has the part that goes around your stomach, and cups to push up your tits. But they don't cover them. And while I am there I grab a simple pair of cuffs. Walking back out I toss the piece of clothing to you. Raising my eyebrows and looking at you expectantly.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #84
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stay still and look into your eyes as you fasten the gag. It feels big in my mouth, too big for comfort. At least I won't have to speak now. Your hands cup my cheeks for a moment and I wonder what's behind the satisfied expression on your face.

So this is being gagged. OK, I knew I'd have to breathe through my nose, now my mouth is filled and fucked by the gag. What I wasn't anticipating was this strange sensation, feeling controlled, almost.. protected? No, that's stupid. I'm being stupid. I look away quickly.

You disappear into the closet of monstrosities, telling me to stay. I guess technically I could run now, it's the furthest you've stepped away from me since this whole thing began and possibly my only chance for a while. Oh, who am I kidding? Scamper off, be caught and face punishment? The thought of what you could do to me when angry petrifies me. No. I wait exactly where you left me.

Seeing you come back out, I catch the unfamiliar garment and do what's expected of me. Fortunately I catch the warning look in your eyes in time to avoid putting it on backwards. I wriggle into the corset. Try to pull it up, but there's no way it will cover my breasts. I look up at you doubtfully. Are you sure this is the right size?

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #85
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you with a smile on my eyes. You are struggling to put the corset on, not realizing that it doesn't have the fabric to cover your tits by design. I walk over and pull on the laces, tightening them, forcing you into it. Watching as your breast are lifted by the tight fabric. Slowly running a hand over the material, revealing in the feel of the soft leather giving way to even softer flesh. Squeezing you happily as I probe your body. Kissing the gag, pushing on it with my tongue. It goes even further into your mouth, pressing against the entrance to your throat.

Now I hold up the cuffs. "Go lie on the bed, wrapping your arms through the bars on the headboard, cum whore."
Old 03-06-2011, 05:36 AM   #86
Ingenue
Privileged Member

To my surprise, instead of crushing me, the laces spread the force, hugging my figure and lifting my exposed breasts. Shaping me to your liking. I make a questioning sound as you run your hands over me once more - confused and even curious about the unfamiliar sensations of being squeezed by soft leather and stroked by a possessive hand.

You appear satisfied with your possession and I'm grateful to be spared further punishment. I tilt up my head when you grab my jaw and eagerly kiss the gag. This manages to cause a gasp and a little mewling sound as your tongue presses it back almost into my throat.

My shoulders slump a little when you call me cum whore, but I quickly climb on the bed, lying on my side close to the head end. The pure, pale skin of my legs reclines on newly-changed white sheets, forming a marked contrast to the sexy, submissive garment covering your property's upper body. I slip my hands around one of the bars and hold each wrist with the opposite hand, immediately looking to you with the now automatic nervous quest for approval.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-06-2011, 08:25 AM   #87
the savage
Privileged Member

I like the way you look for me to approve every little thing you do. It means you are on the first step to completely losing your identity, becoming nothing more than my living plaything. I walk across the room and snap the cuffs around your wrists. These are simple metal ones with no padding. Later you might earn the fancier, softer ones, but for now you have to handle cold steel chaffing your wrists. Trying to judge from your eyes the level of discomfort the cold steel bands are causing. I aimed for one size too small, but may have missed the mark. Tugging your wrists to make sure the connection is solid.

Satisfied, I lean back and examine my prey. Looking so good wearing nothing but that leather corset. It even makes your tits look better. Slowly I lie across you, first kissing the gag again before turning my attention to your tits. Licking, sucking and biting at them, knowing you can do nothing to cover them up or even protest.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:13 AM   #88
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I plead with my eyes, but otherwise make no protest at the harsh steel. It pinches uncomfortably and leaves me vulnerable to your every touch. I hope I won't have to wear these for long. I roll over onto my back for you when you approach and submit to your mouth without enthusiasm. Truth to tell, I never liked my tits - smaller than most of my friends', albeit what some would call enchantingly formed - and I don't know why you seem to enjoy them so. Perhaps you're mocking me.

When your hands cup and squeeze them, then wander down feeling the sides of my corset, I involuntarily twitch and have to stop myself curling into a ball. However much I try to put the anguish out of my mind and just concentrate on playing along, being good, I can't forget my predicament for long.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #89
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel every movement of your body underneath me, no matter how small or how much you try to conceal it. SO when you flinch away from my touch, I know immediately. I have to break that instinct out of you, and fast. Stopping my exploration of your body to glare at you. "Don't flinch away from my touch. You have to love it, move into it." Deciding that you haven't had enough punishment to make it stick I slap you across the face, just once, but hard. A red mark is left behind.

Turning back to your body, I start to bounce my hardening cock off your tits. I had hoped the corset would have raised them enough for me to fuck them, but I don't think it will work.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:41 AM   #90
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Why does he have to hit me? I think in despair. Doesn't he know I'm trying? Making the transition from pure, carefree virgin to subhuman sex toy isn't as easy as it sounds.

I eye your growing erection with alarm. Stiffening to attention against my breasts and bouncing against them. I wiggle my shoulders and your cock comes to nestle in my leather-supported cleavage. My master's hard dick everywhere. Is this what life is going to be like now? I mouth the gag silently, imagining more hard use for my deliciously tight, cum-slicked pussy.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #91
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch your eyes, seeing the hurt in there. But it isn't physical pain, more shame that I had to do that. Smiling as you writhe against the bonds. And I keep bouncing my hard cock against your nipple. Oozing some precum onto them as I get ready to take you. Fingers tracing up and down your stomach with a steady movement.

Then I grip your thighs pushing them down onto the bed, spreading them as open as I can. "Are you ready, little whore. Nod if you want to be fucked rough and fast."
Old 03-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #92
Ingenue
Privileged Member

So many rules to remember. Don't flinch, don't jerk away, surrender and let him stroke me.. it's less affection than being petted like an animal. I don't like that. I don't think I like it, anyway. I'm only pretending to respond to it, like master ordered. I mean like that creep of a rapist ordered. Right. I'm glad I have that figured out.

You drag me farther down the bed until my arms are straight, wrists cuffed to the unyielding bar, my unresisting legs spread open for your pleasure. I close my eyes, exhale raggedly through my nose and nod. I have the feeling saying no would be a very, very bad idea.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #93
the savage
Privileged Member

I see you nod your head after taking the deepest breath I have seen. Really having to brace yourself for the coming assault. "Good little cum slut. You are aching for my cock aren't you?" Pausing and sliding my fingers up your legs and into your pussy. Looking at you with a smile as I start to work over your body. In and out, slowly inserting another finger. "You aren't going to get it yet, just going to make you crave it."
Old 03-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #94
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I perk up at the temporary reprieve. I can't help it, even if I wasn't supposed to show relief. Always was a lousy actress.

Fingers hurt less than being rammed by a huge slab of cockmeat, so if you want to rape me with them instead, be my guest. And your other hand running down my outer thigh feels sort of nice. In an awful evil rapist sort of way, obviously.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #95
the savage
Privileged Member

I can see the look on your face, an odd mix of pleasure and relief. Unable to stop myself I smile at you. Liking the way you seem conflicted, almost like you have to constantly remind yourself that this is a rape, a violation. Otherwise you might enjoy the use of your body, the humiliating fashion and the nice collar.

Fingers working hard inside you, slowly adding a third and then my fourth into you. Smiling, wondering if I will be able to get my entire fist inside you. Might be able to, my lips pulling back in a predatory grin as I decide to do just that.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:44 PM   #96
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Your.. whole hand? My eyes widen and I start with the panicked pleas, extremely muffled. The gag seems a much less good idea now; the handcuffs bite deep as I yank at them. To think I was even pleased for a second when you smiled at me! What was I thinking!

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #97
the savage
Privileged Member

I can see the way your eyes change, apparently having figured out what I plan on doing to you. And it is obvious you don't like it. "WOuld you rather I do something else? Feel free to tell me so..." Laughing as you struggle against the restraints and try to make a sound through the gag.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #98
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I mewl desperately. Please rape me instead. Please rape me! Part of me is disgusted that I would ever want that. Another part dully registers your prediction, that I'd soon be desperate for your cock, has already proved true.

Well, if I can't speak, there are other ways. I bring a leg up suddenly, bringing my knee up to my chest, and flick your hand aside with my foot. Then both my legs wrap around your hips pulling them towards me. There. Like you said, I told you.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #99
the savage
Privileged Member

It takes impressive flexibility to do what you just did, I think with a smile on my face. Have to make good use of that later. for now though, I let you pull my cock towards your hole. Whenever you stop pulling me forward, I slide back with a little smile and bring my hand towards your pussy again. Keeping this up until you get the picture that I want you to actually impale yourself on my cock. Being the instigator of your own rape.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #100
Ingenue
Privileged Member

When your cockhead touches my entrance, an instinctive shudder of revulsion goes through me. Nonetheless, I curl my soft legs and keep pulling you to me. Impaling myself, searching your face with my eyes.

Just relieved you found my little trick cute instead of punishing me for it. Maybe it's possible to impress you. I'll have to watch out for opportunities to put my smarts to good use. Being useful to you in more ways than the carnal surely wouldn't harm my long term prospects - if I truly have any, that is. I don't know whether to believe you'd ever set me free as you said. Anyway, I can't change that except by changing your opinion of me. And I'm a natural approval-seeker: I'd rather be liked than despised, even by a crazy pervert rapist who's a disgrace to his uniform.

I shift my pelvis, aligning myself better for you, uttering a meaningless sound as I do so. It's not that I like the gag - I mean, how could I, right? - or find it reassuringly enclosing - because, God, that would be weird - but I'm a little piqued by the way it muffles my voice.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner