Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #201
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My pet stumbles, obviously not expecting that command. After all it isn't the sort of thing that a normal mind comes up with. So it gave me a window into her mind, that you still think of yourself as something with a will of your own. "Didn't like that order? TOugh."
Old 04-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #202
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Have to tread carefully here. "A pet doesn't have opinions, master. Her owner thinks for her. I love to please you, master," I reach your feet, run my lips up and down your calf, kiss the top of your right foot with tantalizing softness, "that's all that matters."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #203
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, my pet is a smooth talker. recovering from the blunder with ease, talking about how it is a joy to be owned, and even following my order with surprising tenderness and care. Maybe this one will stay around after all. She could always learn to be better at sex after all. I grunt in thought, as I look down on my possession. "You really want to avoid the brothels, don't you." Taking your head in my hands smoothly stroking your face. "Makes me think.... about keeping my pet around. But would have to bring in a whore to teach you how to fuck right."
Old 04-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #204
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My heart leaps with hope at the news that you're thinking of holding onto me long term. Why should I be pleased at that? For the simple reason that whatever brothel-master bought me would be likely to treat me worse.

That's a good reason.

That means it's nothing to do with the way your hands caress and pet me like I'm an animal that just performed an unexpectedly clever trick. I don't have to admit how your fingers, passing through my hair and gently circling over my scalp, soothe and relax me almost fit to fall into a stupor. A normal girl wouldn't enjoy being stroked like an animal, so clearly I can't be.

Yeah, right.

"I want to stay with you so much, master. I want so much to be a good pet."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-06-2011, 08:09 PM   #205
the savage
Privileged Member

I am tempted to ask if you were an actress, just vacationing in the country between parts. Because I believe that you are enjoying this, that you actually like being treated like a pet and abused for my twisted desires. And nobody would like that, so you must be acting. And if it wasn't a career it really should have been.

All these thought flit through my mind in about a second as I let my eyes roam over your body. Most of my cum has dried on your back now, sticky white patches remaining behind. Marking my territory for all to see. Not that another human being is going to see you again until I allow it, of course.

My voice is commanding when I speak, trying to probe just how far I can push your obedience. "Lie down, and beg for your masters cock."
Old 04-07-2011, 03:15 AM   #206
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I rouse myself and pull back a short way. Drying cum stretches the skin of my back as I move. I arrange myself lying on my side, facing towards you. Hands tied in front of me, garter belt accentuating the gentle curve of my hip.

"Master, you are the first and only man to claim me. My virginity is yours. My body is yours. You and no other man had the strength and power to capture me, take my will and make me your pet. Because you're the only one to earn it, I beg you, use your pet now. Take her hard and show her what it means to be yours."

Spoken with feeling, if not quite the ring of truth you sensed in my earlier words.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #207
the savage
Privileged Member

It certainly is a good speech, but it seems.... hollow somehow. Like you are mouthing words you know I want to hear. Of course you are, since I am a rapist, but you had a little more feeling in it before. I walk over with a litte sigh, apparently not having done my work properly.

My hands untie the knot around your wrists, because I don't want to wait for you to crawl along behind me. Grabbing the leash from the ground I take it in my hands. "No, your master doesn't believe you." Giving you a slight tug, and bringing you along behind me. "So you still have much to learn."
Old 04-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #208
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I cringe away from you when you reject my efforts. Why would he care all of a sudden whether I mean what I say? Is he angry? Doesn't he like me anymore? Will I ever know his mind well enough to tell?

I scramble up to my knees again and follow. "I'm sorry master. What did I-" No, no asking questions. Sticking close behind you, I rephrase quickly. "I didn't mean to get it wrong." It's not like my feelings are hurt. Much. You were only going to rape me, which I'm reasonably sure is not a good thing.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #209
the savage
Privileged Member

"Does my pet know how cold it gets out here at night?" Speaking idly as I walk outside of my lavish home into my expansive yard. The communist might not have known how to run a country but they did know how to build something with style. And I added a few hedges and walls to make it completely impossible to see into my yard from the street.

"Wearing what you are wearing there is a good chance that you'll freeze." Turning to kneel next to you, taking your head in my hand. Craning your neck up for a kiss. Gently pressing my lips against yours. "Would my pet like to reconsider it's last statement?"
Old 04-08-2011, 03:30 AM   #210
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The thought of freezing to death out here very effectively takes my attention off the beautiful surroundings. This place must take a team of gardeners for its upkeep. The thought of being found by one of them, dead or near death from the cold, dressed like this.. It makes me shiver, even in the morning sunlight.

I close my eyes and lean up into the kiss, mind working at full speed. I'm running low on ideas. How to convince a rapist I really want him to rape me? Weren't the disgusting things I said back there enough for him?

"Please, master. I don't know what to do and I keep getting it wrong. I don't mean to be such a s-stupid pet." Eyes brimming with tears, I slip my arms round your neck. I close my eyes in case I get in trouble for looking up at you. A tear escapes and moistens one cheek. "I really want you to use me, master. Last time felt incredible, like.. like I was complete, and all I could think about was -"

I press my cheek up against your chest. "Was that I wanted it to be your hands binding me and possessing me, nobody else."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #211
the savage
Privileged Member

You certainly know ho to act desperate, the tear is a nice touch. For now I believe you, especially since you phrase everything so well to stroke my ego. I grunt, "Good enough my pet. Your master is pleased with you. For now." And then I pull on your leash and give a command. Simple ones, like you would give to an animal. "Lie down."

My hands are gripping your ass, then sliding up and down your stocking covered legs. "Your master is going to own you right here. SHow the world that you are mine."
Old 04-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #212
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The closer I stick to the truth, the better it seems to convince you. I'm not altogether happy about that. I'd thought all you wanted was for me to say things you wanted to hear. I know the more I open up, the more you'll use my thoughts against me.

The tug on the leash seems to play to some instinct. That's the only explanation I can imagine for for why I move without thinking to obey whatever you say. I'm stretched out on my back on the unyielding ground before I even process the implication of the command. My eyes widen at the thought of being fucked here, outside. I look around at the high walls and hedges and my thoughts are obvious. Not planning escape; hoping they're tall enough.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-08-2011, 09:58 PM   #213
the savage
Privileged Member

I like the way you are always jumping to obey my every command. Never any hestitation, although there is still the doubt in your voice about whether or not you truly desire to be owned. But I suppose that is asking a bit much of a slave to be happy with their lot in life.

Not noticing your eyes questing around the yard, more focused on other parts of your body. I lift one of your legs, and turn my head. First kissing you on the knee, feeling the silk on my lips, warmed by your flesh. Moaning slightly as I push it up a little further towards your head.

"Animals and pets screw outside. That is why I am doing this to you here and now."
Old 04-09-2011, 08:09 AM   #214
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I know you're training me to see myself as less than human. The worst part is, I think it might be working. "If.. that is what my master wants, I'll try to learn to like it." After all, I missed the daylight while I was locked up indoors. May as well make the most of it.

I sigh as you push my leg back and respond by raising my other leg, rubbing the warm silk up and down your side. When your face comes within range I lean up and plant light kisses on your cheek, working down to your lips.

I know I shouldn't be encouraging a rape but.. I don't even know what this is anymore. I'm totally at your mercy here - already I've all but decided not to try to escape, out of fear that that's what your former victims did, and got themselves sold. And since I very probably can't escape even if I tried, is it so bad if I try to make it easier on myself?

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #215
the savage
Privileged Member

You come up to kiss me, and I smile. Either you are enjoying this, or are simply trying to curry favor. Both work just fine for me, as they do me no harm and keep you so much more docile than you would have been otherwise. I really have no qualms about roughly forcing myself on you, but if you are willing then fine, that works for me too.

As you press your lips against mine, my cock slides into you. And I turn my head slightly to whisper another command into your ear, "Wrap your legs around your master." Grunting as I start to thrust, one hand planted on teh ground on either side of your head.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:06 PM   #216
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The penetration is gentle this time. I murmur in surprise even as you keep your lips locked to mine.

As soon as you give the order I move immediately to wrap my legs around your waist, noticing how it leaves me wide open for you to thrust deeper into my vulnerable pussy.

"Master.. please tell me I'm yours."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-10-2011, 10:18 AM   #217
the savage
Privileged Member

Your silk clad legs wrap around my waist and I moan the feeling. I could rape you violently, to show my complete ownership of you, but I have a feeling that if I take things soft with you for a while then you will be open to much more depravity down the line.

My hand covers your mouth lightly, "My pet doesn't talk unless responding to a command or question." Grunting and thrusting into you, making sure each stroke reaches the end of my shaft.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #218
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Disappointed, my eyes take on a glint of mischief. I run my tongue along each of the fingers covering my mouth, kissing the fingertips, then nipping them, really no more than a gentle touch of the teeth to excite the skin.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #219
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel you tongueing and then biting my fingertips. Trying to place whether you think that is a sexual act or if you are trying to hurt me. Not hard enough to hurt so you must be, in your own inexpert way trying to take part in the process.

It both makes me happy to have you, and upset. Happy because maybe you are the sort who can accept being owned, but upset because you are a complete novice at it. I grunt and take my pet slightly harder. "YOur master has claimed you as his, forever."
Old 04-10-2011, 01:36 PM   #220
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Surprised by your words, I pause in sucking one of your fingertips to sigh in unmistakable pleasure at what I hear.

Oh crap. I hope you didn't notice that, or that you misinterpret it. What is wrong with me?

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner