Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-28-2011, 08:21 AM   #21
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I get some relief as my rapist goes out of my ass.... Then I hear you commanding your men to handcuff me, in spread eagle position. I have little left to resist, and this time I try to show some physical resistance but I was no match for those four giant men especially after all these physical and mental torture.

I start feeling worried after you say, "Now Niki, this is where things become fun and start to be a little painful. "He, he"

My eyes open wide as I see that broom handle, long and thick as a baton. I keep saying no but you dont listen to me and I cry out loud, I screetch with ur deep, powerful, merciless and quick thrusts to my pussy. Oh, my gentle, vulnurable organ cant take such a brutal assault.

I cry on top of my voice as you severely rape me, rotating it in my pussy, moving it in different angles and soon, my vaginal walls scratch and bleed, the handle is coated in my blood now. I keep screaming and for the first time, I beg for mercy.... I plea to get relieved....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:01 PM   #22
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Ohh sweet Niki, I like the way you move when I impale your pussy with the rape rod. It must hurt so very much up inside of you. Another couple of quick hard thrusts. I feel the rape rod pop through your cervix.

Spinning it slowly around I watch you face. The look of pain in the eyes.
Not wanting to finish you just yet I pull the rod out of you. It is covered with your blood and fuck juices.

"String her up!" Two of my brutes pull you from the bed a trail of blood dripping from your violated fuck hole. Handcuffing you again the hook the cuffs to a chain hanging from the ceiling. "Pull her up a bit" The ratchet turns and you are on tip toes. "Now spread her legs, tie her open." They pull your long toned legs apart. There is little resistance you can give. Ropes are placed around the ankles and tied to rings on the floor. Your legs are easily 4 feet apart at the ankles.

Then the pain starts to come once again, Your wrists and shoulders ache as the weigh of an abused body pulls on them. "Bring it" I say to the two remaining men. They move to a corner and return with another pole.

"Secure it to the floor" This pole is similar to the rape rod, but it is made of metal, the top 6 inches resemble an erect penis. There are two wires hanging from it.

"Shall we impale her on it, Mr. Sam?" "No not yet, I think I'll let it slowly slide up inside her." The penis is made of two metal halves joined to a ceramic insulator. The wires attach to an electric source. The pole it self can be raised or lowered.

"Niki, we have spent too much time on your most private area, there are those that like to see a woman's tits" "this position will give them just that view." "Fateen, Khalid; Whip her breasts and belly; let's see this lamb wiggle"

Fateen picks up a strap and Khalid picks up a long crop. Khalid starts slapping your flat sexy belly with the crop. He concentrates on where you piercing was. His blows make your body and boobs jiggle. After a few minutes he stops.

Suddenly there is the sound of a crack then horrible pain on your right breast. Fateen has struck you with the strap. "Ah Aeeeeeiiahh" you cry.
Fateen raises the atrap above his head. Another crack and this time your left tit feels the sting. The strap has found your tender nipple and it's torturing clamp. The pain is like fire. You hear the sound of metal dropping on the floor. It is the clamp. Fateen has knocked it free, and with it your nipple.

You utter a horrible cry.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #23
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default sorry for the delay

I keep screaming in pain till you remove it. My breath labours as that monster, bathed in my blood goes out of my body.

My senses are losing their efficiency, you say something that goes to my ear but not brain. I am lifted, natural tendencies make me resist but that was fruitless. My hands are tied to the celing and legs wide apart. I was able to do this during my training periods, but that was on ground, now I m suspened in air with the help of some chains on hands and ropes on my ankles. My hamstring gets immense pain with that.

A loud screetch comes out of my mouth when my belly is beaten with crop and my breasts are beaten with a strap. I see the flesh turning red and velts of the tools are seen there. Suddenly, a sharp pain rises on my left breast as it gets badly hit. I didnt know what it was until I hear sound of metal hitting ground.

That clamp has torn my nipple button. Its torn in two pieces, one has gone with the clamp and one stayed there on the body. This is permanent damage, non-recoverable.

I cry horribly, started cursing all of you but I know inside that I wouldnt come out of it....

Last edited by nikigirl; 08-03-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #24
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Easy boys we don't want to cut her to pieces just yet." "Raise the electric rod"
You feel the penis shaped rod penetrate our wet vagina. A bit of semen and your juices ooze out of you, coating it.

"Hook her up" the two men that were beating you begin connecting the wires coming from the electric dildo to a black box covered with buttons and knobs.
They then connect two other clamps to your tits. These are large battery sized clamps, they bite into your tender tit flesh.

"Excellent" I say as you wiggle against the chains and ropes that hold you helpless. "Let's start with a small jolt" I adjust the box to deliver a 12 V jolt to your pussy. You jump. "uggh" I go back to playing with the box; this time I give a 12 volt zap to your tits. "AUUUGHH" "Niki, this is going to be quite fun for me." "Let's see how much you can take before you beg for rape.

My little box is magnificent, I can zap your pussy, your tits or any combination of them that I like. The electric jolts to your tits make you squirm from side to side. Your body weight pulls on your wrists. They start to bleed. I have turned up the juice to 90 volts. I give long sustained jolts of electricity to your used vagina. You body jumps like it is fucking the assaulting electric rod.

"Anything you want Niki?" I turn the voltage to 130 volts, This time I zap both tits and the pussy. You body arches on the electric rape rod. You are shuddering. Normally this voltage applied to a tender body might kill the person, but I have designed the box to deliver just enough current to make you very uncomfortable.

Stopping after 20 seconds I ask you again "What do you want Niki?" "Pain or pleasure?" You give no response. Turning to one of your rapists "Banil, I know you have been watching like a hungry wolf; go to her." He walks to you, with a strange sick hungry look in his eyes.

Waiting for direction he stands in front of you. "I know what you like, you sick pervert Banil, you are like me." "Cut off the rest of her left nipple, ALL OF IT!"

After it is done I ask you again "What do you want Niki?" "Do you want us to rape you again????"
Old 08-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #25
nikigirl
Privileged Member

The damage to my nipple made Mr Sam hold the assault and he orders his men to apply clamps to my tits and the rod under my vagina to shove in the hole.

I know I am going to suffer, but it was unimaginable, electric current right inside the soft and now damaged walls of my vagina and on my soft, tender breast flesh was too much for me.

I couldnt even scream with your long shocks of electricity. Rather, the more I struggle, the more the rod enters me and the effect of current will be intense in the next attempt.

I cry out in pain. This must not be my fate I think, I am treated as a toy for pleasure, a toy to satisfy all wicked desires of these men who love to see women in pain.

I keep hearing your voice, I know you want me to beg for rape, you want to break me from inside, you want to break my mind and rape my soul but I was not so weak to give up.

The intense pain pushed me to beg for rape and stop all these but I thought, if I wont beg for rape, they would kill me fast, and thats what is the best way to escape and hence I dont utter anything.

However, my eyes still get panicked when I see banil.....and my head shakes, no no, as you order him to remove my remaining left nipple..... I can see he is a man with big head and I m sure he will hv sharp and big teeth. I look at his nails, he has shapen them grom them. I wonder will be attack on me as a wild beast to tear the flesh off my body????

I start to panic, my eyes plead, no, no, please go away, please.............
Old 08-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #26
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Banil has sliced off what is left of your nipple with a knife. Since you refuse to beg for rape, I order Fateen and Ravi to tie your breasts with wire. They bind your boobs with thin bare wire. One squeezes and hold a tit while the other slips a wire noose arounf the tit and pulls it tight. They shake you lovely fun bags so they fill with blood and swell against the wire that binds them. When they are done it looks as if you have two ripe melons on your chest. Slowly the breasts turn a dark shade of purple as the blood flow is restricted.

These tits are now super sensitive. I walk over to you and lightly touch and feel your boobs. It feels good to you. I can feel the heavy breathing in your chest. The tit flesh is tight to the touch, but still very soft. As I touch you right nipple it hardens. You wiggle to get away. It is no use I have full control of your knockers. Holding you by the small of your back I lower my mouth and suck hard on your right nipple, It hardens even more. I squeeze and maul the left tit as I suck the right. The pain in the left tit is great. Blood drips from where a pretty nipple once rested.

Stepping away I tell the men to tie her with arms out so her breasts rest on the wood beams. "Now we will play a little game called "Mammary Ball" and have other fun with you." The men each take a small ping-pong paddle and begin whacking your boobs. Other men whack at your back and ass.

You never thought a breast could survive such pain, each blow on the tit feels like a giant weight is being smashed on it. Little drips of blood shoot from the sliced flesh. Then you feel a sting between your legs. Someone is whipping your pussy with a rod.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2085061-0.jpg (6.2 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg Big-tit-bondage.jpg (30.6 KB, 99 views)
Old 08-10-2011, 09:24 AM   #27
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I look at banil, he is moving towards me with a knife.... I scream no... no............. dont u dare and even before I say anything, his hand motioned and he swiftly sliced the remaining nipple off my breast causing immense pain and a loud scream from me.....

Blood starts flowing southwards as I hv lost the nipple button now... my eyes filled with tears, Oh God, was this the day I was supposed to see in my life?????

I plead them to stop but my breasts are now tied with thin wires and as blood supply stops, I feel their weight on my chest. I scream like anything when I was beaten on each of them by your men. I am beaten mercilessly on my breasts, vagina and on ass.....

I feel utterly helpless and I pray God to get rid of this pain asap....
Old 08-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #28
StalkHer
Privileged Member

"Stop!" "I think we have tenderized her enough" "Take her down, and strap her to the bed again."

Your body goes limp as the men unhook you from the shackles. It feels so good not to be stretched like a piece of meat. Dropping you on the bed you cannot resist as they tie you open once again. "Make sure the cameras get good pictures of this." "Anyone want her again?" Fateen and Khalid take turns raping you. They are hard and deliberate in their rapes. Pushing all of their weight into your bruised, and sore pussy. Their sperm stings as is coats your abused inner cunt. The video cameras capture the pain on your face as you endure this latest assault. Khalid squeezes your tender tits, now swollen and sensitive to the touch.

Pulling out of you he wipes his dick on your lower abdomen, a mix of cum and blood mark the length of his penis.

"I think it is time we end the show; shall we proceed to the final act?" The men start to clap in a beat. "What do you say Niki?"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 33225_Spain-Deadgirl-n-10_123_91lo.jpg (22.3 KB, 96 views)
Old 08-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #29
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I have lost sensations in my limbs.... I almost fall on the floor as a loose bag. Again my hands are tied, again two of ur men rape me, rape me hard, crush me under their heavy bodies.

Thrust me as if they are raping someone for the last time in their life, squeeze my injured breasts, bite me on torso, shoulders, and anywhere they can.... cum coats inner injured walls of my vagina....

However, the conversation spreads panic across my mind.... final act??? whats that??? will they now kill me really???? or will they simply rape me again and leave me alone in the jungle for the wild animals to hunt????

I look at ur face, I plea, Mr Sam, leave me alone and alive please.... I request you....
Old 08-12-2011, 08:00 AM   #30
StalkHer
Privileged Member

"Now Niki, we told you before, being a traitor is punished by death." "What kind of evil gangster would I be if I let every begging slut go?" "Banil, go enjoy your self for a while, but not too much, Henri is waiting his turn"

Again Banil approaches you, dropping his pants he straddles your hips. He is already hard. You look at his large dick. "Go ahead rape me, I don't care!" you shout. "No, no, my dear, I am going to do some things far worse to you"

He shows you a 6 inch knife, he brings it close to your face. "He, he see this? I am going to slowly cut you apart" He begins to trace the knife around your tits, Pausing at your right nipple. You expect him to slice it off. Instead he licks and sucks it. Then taking his teeth He bites into it. Biting hard, shaking his head as he does it. You entire boob shakes as he bites and shakes his head. The pain is horrible, you are screaming. Finally he releases his grip, laughing he looks at you, blood dripping from his mouth. You still have a nipple, a very abused and bloody one at that. "Not yet honey, I'll remove it in a bit; I want to see what you have between you legs.

Sliding down he again traces the knife around your most private part, your woman hood, that poor raped and cum filled cunt. He pulls at your lips, spreading them wide. "Which one?" "Which one should I cut first Niki?"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg STLKDv1n1101.jpg (12.5 KB, 91 views)
Old 08-18-2011, 03:56 AM   #31
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Your reply confirms that you wont leave me alive.... I get disappinted with that and I snarl when ur man approaches saying, come and rape me I dont care, but I am shocked when he shows me a sharp long knife...

He inserts the sharp edge of the same to the right nipple and then to my surprise, like a wild beast, like a cannibal or a flesh eating animal, he bites there on my right nipple. The pain is horrible and I scream uncontrolably. I shiver as if electricity is passing through my body, I feel warm blood flowing down my breasts...

He stops for a moment, I look down, my nipple is half torn from its base to the skin and even before I comprehend what he intends, he spreads my legs and asks me to cut my private parts...

I cry out in pain, just shove a bullet in my forehead and kill me right now.....
Old 08-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #32
StalkHer
Privileged Member

NOTE: Per request of the other party it's getting more intense and sick.

Such lovely screams you have. It doesn't matter which labia he will remove; he's going to cut both off. Yet they are so soft to the touch. They are covered with your cunt juice and blood. Although you have suffered great pain and torture they are swollen with excitement.

Banil spend time touching them and rolling them between his fingers. Tugging them, pulling them wide, spreading the most private part of your body open to the world. Banil pulls hard at both lips, they feel as he will rip them off. You wish he would. Instead he lets go and they flip back against your pussy mound.

Taking the long knife you expect him to slice one of them. Instead he stabs the knife into the mattress. It is close to you, you feel it's cold metal against your cunt. You dare not move for fear that it will cut flesh.

"Let's try something a little different." "No need to bring the knife to the lips, let's bring the lips to the knife." Pulling your right lip he places it against the knife edge. Right up against where it meets your cunt opening. He tugs on the lip with both hands, bringing the tender flesh against the blade. He pauses to let you feel the sharpness and the length against your cunt lip.

Turning to the cameras he says "Zoom in, get a good shot" He begins to slowly rub you lip against the sharp edge. Up and down; down and up pulling as he rubs. The blade begins its work, a thin slit begins on your tender meat.
Soon the lower part of your lip has been sliced through. Continuing his deliberate slow assault he skillfully rubs you labia against the blade until it pulls free of your body.

Banil holds it up for all to see, they cheer and hoot, clapping their hands. Giving a big smile Banil brings it to his mouth and licks it clean. Angling his head back he opens his mouth and drops it in. Snapping his mouth shut quickly and then opening it your lip is gone. Befor you can react he plugnes his head back to your right tit, biting with all his might on to what is left of your nipple.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:27 AM   #33
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I just cant believe such things are happening with me.... a low life criminal taking full control of my body with his gang and they are now intending to kill me... Oh God.. where the hell are you???

I watch Banil as he moves with his wicked smile, he pulls my soft, tender and swollen libias with his rough and large fingers and thumbs... he pulls sooo hard that I scream in pain and now I even plea to stop him doing so... but he doest listen, he keeps playing with them for a while

then, with force, he shoves the knife in the mattress just touching my vagina.... a gasp of air comes out of my mouth.... I dont feel pain for a second as I anticipated it and everyone laughs there....

He tells me to play a game, he pulls my vaginal lip and rubs it against the sharp edge... I feel unbearable pain this time as he slowly, very slowly cuts one libia off the body.... I scream during the entire assault and my eyes got wide open when I see him eating out that piece of meat like a cannibal.....

My breathing gets heavier as the emotional and physical trauma was testing my limits, even before I could recover, he comes to my right nipple, takes in mouth and start slicing with his sharp teeth. He bites hard very very hard and with one pull, he successfully tears my nipple with the button off my breast causing me screetch like hell.....

Tears flow freely from my eyes as my nipple and libla are also giving off blood....
Old 08-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #34
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

sorry to butt in, but this story is VERY HOT !! Great One
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #35
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Well thanks very much. I was very wary of going this way. I know Niki Girl loves it. The last thing I want to do is offend anyone here. I know we each have our own fantasies and desires. Sometimes they cross over into the unacceptable; at least the unacceptable for some. Enjoy!!
Old 09-03-2011, 07:22 AM   #36
StalkHer
Privileged Member

"Banil, don't keep her to your self, share her, please" says Mr. Sam. Giving a silly and sorry look, Banil gets up. "If I must, it's just that she screams so nicely."

"Any takers?" says Sam. From the back of the room Liang steps forward.
"I'll have a go at her; I have a very sharp fishing knife I want to try out.

Straddling the bed between your legs he moves the other knife away from you. He runs his fingers around your bloody slit. taking your remaining lip he pulls at it. The tension from the pulling sends a wave of pain through your lower body. Your cunt feels like it is on fire. "Very nice, very soft lip" he says.

"Don't move cutie, this might hurt" Pulling your lip tight he slices quickly and deep. You feel your pussy flesh snap back as your lip is removed. "Lovely, no effort at all" Liang says. "Let's see how it works on something a little smaller.

Pinching your clitoris he gets a firm hold and pulls it up; he rolls the little love bud in his fingers. "How does this feel, my little spy?"
If only he wasn't going to cut it off you might have enjoyed his touch.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #37
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I feel as if I am a prey that will be shared by all the beasts here when u ask banil to give chance to someone....

countless areas of my body are giving me immense pain... over and above, permanent damage to my most private and sensitive parts have given me the shock of my life... I have forgotton I was raped, no, gangraped in all possible means by more than ten men.... the only thing now I have in mind is the damage to my body and now I expect that you would kill me soon but how much do I have to suffer before that???

someone comes forward with a fishing knife, he comes and slices my remaining vaginal lips and cause me to scream even more..... it hurts like hell but he doesnt stop with that.... he pinches my clitories, the most sensitive part of any female body..... and he keeps rolling it sofltly, gently and now I understand whats going to happen with me

Please not there, I plead, why dont u slit my throat and kill me right away????? I lash out in frustration......
Old 09-08-2011, 08:21 AM   #38
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Liang smiles and continues to roll your clit. You try to move and wiggle away, but he pushes you down hard. "Don't move, we will tell you when to move!"
Bringing his knife to your clitoris, he places it next to the side and looks at you.
"Should I take it honey?" He presses the blade against your little bud. Pinching it hard causing immense pain to you. He releases it. "I'll leave it for another, I want to torture your tits sweetie"

What more pain can these barbarians cause your boobs? Your nipples are gone; and they are still tied with wire. Walking to a table he returns with a box which has wires connected to it and a small gun. "No my dear I'm not going to kill you, not yet" Connecting the wires to the wire that binds your breasts, he tells you, "This little box will give you terrible electric shocks."
"But i want to see those juggs jiggle first" he says. Your poor chest, the breasts are swollen to the size of melons, they are bleeding and sore.

Placing the gun barrel next to your left tit, he smiles and pulls the trigger.
"BANG!!" a bolt of fire flies through your left tit and into your right tit. The small bullet has pierced both of your mammaries. Your tit flesh shifts violently to the right and then back again. The flesh slowly wiggles back and forth, "Very nice." he says.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #39
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am so scared that I move away slowly as he keeps playing with my clit and then, he brings his knife near the flesh..... I close my eyes in anticipation as I cant see him cutting it. My eyes and mouth are shut tight.... this cause a wave of laugh but I hold my breath when he pinches it hard.... and then after a few seconds, he releases it and says he would leave it for another...

These people are not playing with my body, but are surely raping my mind also.... I felt so helpless that tears fall from my eyes.... I want to shout that I am not a toy not a treat that you all are sharing with each other but my mind comes out of that as I see him planning to torture my poor breasts and I cant believe that he is trying to give me more electric shocks....

I got relieved for a second as he took gun... I thought he would kill me, but he doesnt, he instead places the gun and fire the bullet to make a hole from the side in both swollen breasts.... flesh rips and flies with smalll blood stream and I scream soooo loud that I feel my vocal cords get damaged.... Nooooooooooooooooooo you bastardsssss dont do ittttt you moronsss I curse all of you with eyes full of tears....
Old 09-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #40
StalkHer
Privileged Member

Standing over you, you see Sunil hand me a small syringe. "just a mild pain killer, Niki." I inject the fluid into your arm. Very slowly you feel the pain lessen, just a bit.

"I can't have you pass out from the pain, not yet." Checking the tightness of the clamps that are attached to the wires circling your breasts. I hook the wires and clips from the small box the the tit wires. The third wire has a small metal penis attached. I slip that into your well ravaged pussy.

"Let's see if I can make you squirm cunt." I look at you and give a small smile as I press the blue button on the box. Your chest erupts like it is on fire. You thrust your hips upward. Just for 5 seconds I shock you. Gasping for air you flop down on the flimsy mattress. Your cries were so loud the cameraman jumped back. Regaining has balance he focuses on your chest. I again press the button. Writhing in agony your chest and hips are forced up, your body tries to curl backwards. Watching such a fine body abused makes me hard, I feel my dick stiffen. The shock is longer this time, ten seconds. When I release the button you drop hard on to the bed. Panting gasping for air, your body is confused, the brain foggy. There is a warm wetness between your legs, it stings a bit. You have peed yourself.