Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-20-2008, 05:15 PM   #241
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

“Don’t worry about the other girls, if they come inside, I will just simple show them my badge, and I will tell them I caught a drug dealer in the locker room. Who do you think will be more humiliated being arrest as a drug dealer, you or me?” I remove my hand from your slit as I slap your ass hard.

“If you need to use the toilet I will let you, but only under my rule.” I speak as I place both of hand under your arms, lifting you up and walking to washing sink. Once we got there I place your both of your feet on top of the two near by sink, and forcing you into a sitting position. Before you want to get down by yourself, I quick take out a handcuff and cuff your ankle to one of the water switch in the sink, then I spread your other legs wild apart and cuff your other ankle on the other water switch. Now your legs were restrain to spread apart on top of two wash sinks, and your crotch is force to expose between the empty space between the two sinks.

“Didn’t you say you need to piss, now slide your short and panty down and piss on top of the two sinks, babe.” I laugh as I pull out my video camera and point it on your crotch.

“Remember last time when I told you to piss and you disobey, if you don’t want it to happen again, you better do what said this time!” Put on my cold cruel face again, I shout my order to you.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:26 PM   #242
Taking it

God you're so cocky and arrogant i really do hate you-realising my plan isn't going to work i know i'm cornered once again.

You haul me up and march me to the sinks-there i'm forced to squat between the two sinks as you cuff my ankles to the taps in either sink.

'Slide your shorts and panties down and piss' you order me-taking out that fucking camera you always carry.

I'm stuck-i don't want to do this-but there's no way i can hold on-reluctantly i slide my underwear down and begin to piss-my face turning crimson as once more you degrade and humiliate me.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:45 PM   #243
darksinner

Seeing you squatting on top of the two sinks, and sliding down your shorts and white little panty without saying a word of refuse, I laugh louder. Your act of submission have arouse my hard spear, as I watching and recording you building up the strength to release your load. I pull down my pant and let my cock go free.

“Yea, that’s my good girl! Let it all out, like a little bitch!” Finally when you unload the yellow fountain of water from your pink little hole, I keep on stroking my cock making it harder and harder. The golden liquid come down from your cherry pink slit and fall onto the floor making a pond below the sinks. At first the stream of liquid is shooting low, but slowly when you build up enough strength, it become higher and higher making a arch shape high up in the air. I keep recording as I walk close to the side of your flowing yellow water fountain. As I get close enough I reach my cock out to the flowing stream, splashing the stream as my hard cock moving up and down. Feeling your warm piss hitting on cock, it become larger and harder, when the final drop of your golden show shoot out of your little hole, my cock is already covered with the warm juice.

Seeing your face sobbing in shame, I quickly grab your head and pull it all the way down to my cock. The force has made your body fall down on the sinks, but with the cuff on your ankle, you barely hanging from the sinks as my dripping hard cock rubbing on your sexy red lips.

“Suck my cock, bitch!” With one hand holding the camera, I keep pulling your struggling face onto my piss covered cock.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-20-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:07 PM   #244
Taking it

Once i start i can't stop-i've been holding on and even with you there i can't stop myself.

I'm aware of you stroking your cock-each time your hand slides back and forth you grow-i know by now my fate.

You position yourself so that my piss splashes onto your erection-even though i'm being degraded i can't help think what a twisted individual you are wanting me to piss on you-and even more strangely you're becoming increasingly aroused as i do it.

Finally i stop-but my humiliation doesn't as you drag me forwards and order me to suck on your piss covered cock.

I struggle-but know if i don't do it you'll let me go and my face will crash into the sinks-gagging i wrap my mouth around you-retching as i taste my own piss-and blocking your manic laugh that echoes around the room.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:28 PM   #245
darksinner

“Look at the mess you make down there babe. What will the ladies think if they saw the pond of yellow water?” I stare at the huge pond of piss on the floor as I keep thrust my cock in and out of your warm watery mouth.

As I feel your tongue working on my cock, I reach my hand down on your breast, and rubbing it through your vest as you continue sucking me. Knowing you have no choice but to follow my order, I can feel you are doing your best to make me cum fast, so you can get me out of your sign. Your sucking skill have increase a lot since the first time, you can even take my full cock down your throat without being choke, my humiliating training have force you into a skillful cock sucker without you even realizing it.

“Fuck that feel fucking nice, you surely know how to please a man cock, babe! Jack will be surprise that his wife is a true cock sucker now!” I laugh as I bury my cock deeper inside your mouth. The continue lick, swirl and sucking by your warm mouth have make my cock reach its full length.

When I continues to enjoy your skillful tongue, suddenly I hear the sound of door opening from the outside the locker room. Then I hear two woman voices as they walk inside the locker room.

“Keep quiet babe, you don’t want the whole gym see you sucking my cock.” Don’t want to cause any trouble in the gym, I quickly release my cock in your mouth and lift your body up to the sink. Unlocking the handcuff, I lift your body up and hauled you inside one of close toilet.

Once inside, I set you down on the floor as I sit down on the toilet cover, soon the two woman walk inside the washroom, I can hear their conversation inside cubicle. As you stand up against the door, afraid being caught, I pull you between my spread legs, and force you to kneel in front of my cock.

“If you don’t want them to find out you piss on the floor, continues sucking babe.” I speak quietly as I pull your face to my dripping wet cock.

“Whats with the water on the floor?” One woman speak as she saw the pond of piss.

“Oh my god, that’s not just water, its piss. What kind of animal will do such a thing in here.” The other woman scream as she realize its not just water but piss.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-20-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:42 PM   #246
Taking it

God i hate you-not only are you making me do this but you also taunt me again about Jack-i close my eyes and think of him-only a few more hours til i can be with him..and away from you.

I hear voices-and as you pull out of my mouth i realise you have too-quickly you unlock the cuffs around my ankles and drag me into a cubicle-locking the door.

'Stay quiet' you hiss-as the women chatter on-excitedly talking about a 'Hot new guy' they've both just seen.

You're sitting on the seat and pull on my hair-forcing me once more to take you in my mouth-i do as i'm told-mostly because i'm scared i'll be discovered.

'Look at the water on the floor Shelley' one woman exclaims.

There is a short silence ..'Eurgh that's piss!' cries another voice -'What sort of freak pisses on the floor?'.

'Lets go-we'll use the toilets up by the cafe-we'll tell the manager to put the closed sign up on these ones'-the door swings open-and as i hear it slam shut i know i'm left with you.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:59 PM   #247
darksinner

When the 2 woman shouting about the piss on the floor, I can see your face turn bright red and your lower your face as you continue to sucking on my cock.

“Look like the ladies didn’t like your golden shower on the floor.” I whisper as the two woman continue talking outside the cubicle.

As the 2 woman walk out of the washroom, I can see the tears of shame once again fall down your white cheeks as your keep abusing by my burning hard cock. Soon the room returns to silent once again. While you were busy pleasing my cock, I lift my feet up and push it inside your close kneeling legs. When the tip of shoe finally gets close enough to your crotch, I start to rub it up and down against your slit. The tip of my shoe is hard that the short fabric of your short is push up inside your slight open slit making a cameltoe on your short.

Having enough taste of your mouth, I withdraw my cock and lift your head up making you facing me.

“Now babe, why don’t you ride me like yesterday, Im sure you watch the dvd, so don’t tell me you don’t know how to.”
Old 12-20-2008, 07:06 PM   #248
Taking it

I'm red with shame-my face burning-and as i continue sucking on your piss stained cock you push your foot up between my legs-the tip of your shoe pushing the fabric of my shorts into my slit.

You rub me-yet again my body responds and i begin to feel myself becoming wet-i hate it-hate that my body responds to your touch.

You withdraw from my mouth and tell me to ride you-sneering that i must've watched the dvd and know what to do.

The very mention of that sends my blood boiling.

'You know what Max' i say calmly-'Just fuck off'-i turn and unlock the cubicle door.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #249
darksinner

Hearing your refusing words, and you opening the door and try to walk out of the toilet, I quickly grab my hand onto your hair. While pulling your body back, I kick your hard in the ass making your back fall down onto my legs while your ass hit the floor hard. As you moaning in pain, I quickly walk in front of you, and lean down punching your stomach. The sear pain makes you lost the ability to speak for a while, seeing this chance, I quickly pull off your shorts and panty. When you are about to scream for help, I shovel your already wet little white panty deep inside your mouth, so you cant make another sound under this make up gag.

While you are still down, I quickly get hold of your hands, pulling you up and drag you to the shower area of the washroom. Like the toilet, the shower area is fill with close cubicles contain showerheads.

I drag you inside of the showering cubicles, and holding your hand high up to the water pipe connecting the showerhead. Then I take out a handcuff and cuff both of your hands onto the water pipe. The water pipe is much higher than you, as your hands cuffed high in the pipe you are only able to stand in your tiptoe. Once your feet is off the ground the hanging force on the cuff will go right into your wrist, and it will even cut your wrist open. Knowing that you are trying your best to stand on tiptoe in this tiresome positon.

Seeing you are all tie up in the water pipe, I start to undress you and myself. After put the clothes on the waterproof bag, I turn on the shower, and warm water begin to fall down on both of our bodies.

“This will teach you to fucking mess with me, bitch!” While standing in the falling warm water, I kick your tiptoe stand feet off the ground. Your body fall right down under kick, causing your wrist bury deep into cuff with your falling body weight. The cutting pain make you want to scream loud, but the panty in your mouth make your scream become tiny squeal.

As you continue to squeal, I slap your wet breast hard and making them swing up and down. Before you can stand up again, I kick your feet once more and making you fall again.

“Now fucking do what I tell you to do, or else there will be more pain. If you understand then nod once, if not then nod twice, bitch!” As I grab on your hair, I lean down my head and biting hard on your pink little nipple.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-20-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:03 AM   #250
Taking it

I know it's stupid to fight you-but sometimes i can't help it-even though i know it angers you and i may possibly be endangering my life-i know now you're capable of killing.

Almost as soon as the words leave my mouth i regret them and my calmness is replaced by fear-a fear of what you'll do to me for disobeying you.

You grab and punch me-it winds me and i slump trying to catch my breath-gasping for air-in my incapacitated state you use the opportunity to strip me of my shorts and panties-stuffing the latter into my mouth as a gag.

You drag me to the shower cubicles-my legs start to kick at the floor to try and get a standing position-but it's impossible as you haul me over the cold stone floor.

Once inside the cubicle you undress me completely and then remove your own clothes-your cock springing from your pants hard and erect-you grab my hands and pull my arms up-handcuffing me to the pipe above-as you do so i feel your cock pressing against me.

The pipe is high and i'm forced to stand on my tiptoes-as the water falls down on both of us you kick my legs from under me-i'm swaying from the suspended pipe-the cuffs cutting into my wrists-i scream a muffled scream into my gag.

As you proceed to slap my breasts hard-your face is contorted with anger-and i know my punishment will be severe-you kick my legs once more-enjoying my pain as i swing helplessly.

Telling me to nod once if i understand your teeth clamp down hard on my nipple-pain sears through me-coarsing through my body.

Frantically i nod.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #251
darksinner

Hearing your muffled scream of pain against the panty in your mouth, and you nod your head frantically, I slap your other breast hard with my hand while I continue to suck and bite on your other perky nipples.

The slap on your white mound of flesh was so hard that it force it to swing up and down, leaving a red palm mark on it.

“You are one of those bitch that love pain and beating, are you? You wont be a good little slut, unless I beat the hell out of you.” I release your abused nipple and watching your start to stand up in your tip toe again, your body shiver respond to both the pain in your wrists and your breast.

“I know Jack will be home today, so you think I cant do anything to you when he is home?” I use my hand to yank your head up by grabbing your wet long lock of blond hair, forcing you to face my angry eyes.

“Fucking wrong bitch! Even if Jack is home, I can still fuck his wife whenever I want, your ass belong to me now, not your beloved husband!” I slap your sobbing face hard with my hand while I shouted just inches away from your frighten face.

“I will fuck you today, and make you come home to see Jack with my cum still inside your little hole, got it bitch!” While I move my hand down to your breasts once again, kneading on it and pinching your tender nipple, my other hand slide down onto your shaved pussy, its slightly wetted by the touch of my shoe tip, with my finger bury deep inside your slit, and my thumb rubbing on your clit, you little is hole is once again betraying you and stat to relief itself by releasing more juicy.

“See you little hole like my touch, your lips down there is more honesty than your lips up there, bitch! Now tell me, are your fucking horny now and want me to fuck you and fill my cum on your little hole? If yes then nod once, you know what will happen if you piss me off again!” I whisper in your ears while both of my hands continue to fondle on the most sensitive part of your body.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #252
Taking it

You continue slapping,biting and sucking at my breasts and nipples-enjoying your power as i hang from the pipe at your mercy .

I'm in pain and you enjoy it-enjoy watching me wriggling and squirming in the confines of the cuffs-you taunt me about Jack-your angry but confident eyes assure me you mean every word-That whether Jack is at home or not-you will rape me whenever you choose to .

My eyes fill with tears and trickle down my face-your hand once more takes my breast-your breathing hard and heavy-and as your other hand moves down between my legs-i know what is coming-a rape .

Your finger slides into me-fingering me as your thumb begins to tease my clit-the inevitable happens as my sex begins to wet-making your fingering of me easier .

'Nod if you want me to fuck you-to fill you with my cum' you sneer as your fingers now soak my pussy and clit 'Your lips down there speak volumes-they don't lie'-you laugh at my increasing wetness to your touch .

I nod-i have no choice .

Last edited by Taking it; 01-19-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #253
darksinner

Seeing you nod your head once again under my grip on your wet long lock of blond hair, a smirk appear on my face as I release your hair.

“That’s my good slut.” I stare at your naked body as warm water run down all over it, the warmth of the water have make part of your pale skin turn bright pink, as your hand cuffed high above your head, you just look like one of the naked maiden in those medieval paintings.

My cock is already stiff and hard by the sucking and licking of your mouth earlier, as I leer more at your water dripping body, I cant hold myself to kiss your pink little cheeks as I rub my hard cock onto your smooth belly.

As I keep kissing and licking on your smooth face, I use both of hands to lift your legs up and warp them around my waist.

“Now I want you to ride me as hard as you can, just like the video, got it babe?” Once the opening of your slit is close enough to my burning meat spear, I thrust my cock deep inside your little wet hole.

When my cock is bury deep inside your little pink hole, I let go of my hands that are holding onto your legs, now your body will fall down on the ground, if you don’t warp your legs tight onto my waist, and that will make your wrist cut deeper into the cold metal handcuff.

“Hold on tight and ride me hard, if you don’t want to fall down and cut your wrist again.” I laugh as I place my hand near your tender ass, slapping it again and again to force you to ride me like a good little cowgirl. While my other hands reach under your anus and poking them as I slap your ass hard.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #254
Taking it

You stand back and admire the viiew you've created-My body hanging for you to do as you please-The cuffs digging ever so hard into my wrists-I see the smirk appear on your face .

You grab my legs and throw them around your waist-I can feel your cock-It's hard against me-Waiting to invade me once more-Although you've raped me many times each time you do it's like the first time-Each rape brings a new revulsion and breaking of my spirit.

You position yourself-Your cock gets closer-closer-Then i feel it prise open my lips and slide inside me with a hard thrust.

You let go of my legs-Now i have a choice-Either to wrap my legs around you and relieve the discomfort and pressure on my aching wrists-or let my legs fall and subject myself to more pain.

Feeling furious that i have to do it-i lock my legs around you as you pump into me-'Ride me hard' you instruct me under your panting breath.

You tear into me-raping me with force-your hands slide round to my ass-your fingers prising open my cheeks as you toy with my anal hole.

You slap me as you thrust deeper-your finger now inserted into my anal passage-I close my eyes and try to shut it all out .
Old 01-20-2009, 03:41 PM   #255
darksinner

Feeling you obediently warp your sexy long legs tight around my waist, I keep thrusting harder and deeper inside your little slit. As I pick the paste and pumping my hard cock faster and faster into your tight hole, the thrusting force make your back slam on to the wet wall.

Each time I thrust my hip upward, your back will be slam into the wall, and when I pull my cock away, your body will be also pull away from the wall as well. With your hands still hanging onto the pipe, your body is like a helpless swing that can be only push up and down as I please.

As I keep thrusting my burning cock in and out of your little tight hole like a jackhammer, I lean down my head and kiss on your pink little cheek. However as I kiss and lick on your tender flash, I notice you keeping your eyes shut.

“Open your damn eyes, and look at me, bitch!” Seeing you shutting your eyes, I place my hands onto your little delicate neck, while my other hand keep abuse your little ass hole.
As I apply more force on my choking hand, you quickly open your crystal blue eyes and look at me with fear.

With my hand choking harder and harder on your soft neck, your eyes is fill with panic as you stare at me. Since your mouth is gag by your panty, the only thing you can do is to plead with your tear covered eyes.

Not caring the pleading and begging filled with in your glares, I keep thrusting my cock harder and harder while keep applying more force on my choking hand. Soon your are unable to breath, your body start to panic. Your hands cuffed high above the pipe are twisting hard to try to break the restrain, while your legs warp even tighter around my waist, and your try to hit me with your feet. Your body keep wriggling and struggling around my body, and I can feel your little slit warp even tighter around my ramming cock.

The sudden increase of the tightness inside your little hole as you trying to use your last strength to fight for air has excited me even more. As I keep choking on your neck, juice is falling like crazy down at your little slit, your face is turning redder and redder, till it reach bright red. I keep ramming my cock into your now spasm slit, till I see your blue crystal eyes start to roll up, I know you will pass out so I quickly release my hand and let you catch your breath.

“How do you like that bitch?” Seeing you beginning to recover from the choke, I slap your face with my hand while keep ramming my cock up and down.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:00 PM   #256
Taking it

Everytime you slam into me my back crashes against the tiled wall behind me-you either don't care or are oblivious-your mind is set on taking my body for your pleasure.

My eyes are shut tight willing this to be over-but you snap at me ordering me to open them and look at you whilst you rape me relentlessly -I do as i'm told but your hand slips around my throat-squeezing tighter and tighter.

I try to scream but my attempts to make you hear me are drowned by the gag in my mouth and the cascading water-As your cock thrusts into my pussy ever harder-your finger now buried deep into my ass-Your grip around my throat increases.

You're taking it to a new level-I can't breathe-and i'm now in a severe state of panic-this is it-These are my last moments-I will die at the hands of a monster.

I feel myself slipping into unconciousness-i can't make out anything-you're blurred before me-the noise of the water is distorted-Please god let me die quickly.

Suddenly your vice like grip is released-i struggle for breath-trying to get some well needed oxygen into my lungs-i need to recover fast.

'Like that bitch?' you sneer slapping me hard across the face-Your cock plunging into me still.

I can't answer-I'm too desperate to try and find the air i so desperately need.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #257
darksinner

“Don’t fucking piss me off again, or next time there will be slow and more painful dead to you, bitch!” Seeing you are busy breathing, I move my hand onto breast, squeezing it as hard as I can while I keep ramming my cock inside your now dripping wet slit. Watching you slowly recover from the choking, your face starts to fade from bright red to pink again.

With all the thrusting and the tight spasm on little wet hole during the choke have me close to cum. As the warm water continue to fall on our bodies, I thrust even faster and harder to reach my climax. Each deep and brutal thrust once again slams your back and ass onto the wet title well. I can feel your ass contract tightly around my finger at each hard thrust, as the thrust goes more intense, I can hear a small moan come out of your gagged mouth, you seem to recovered from the choke and start to feel pleasure once again. You light moan have driven me to bury my cock deeper and faster into your wet pink hole, I feel Im about to release all my hot load inside your shaved pussy.

“Fuck, here I cum. Take all my cum deep inside your little meat hole, bitch!” I moan as I feel the huge load of my burning cum rush out of my cock and shot deep inside your womb.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:25 PM   #258
Taking it

You shout at me-i can just about make out what you're saying as i begin to slip back to reality-my breathing becoming more steady now.

Your hand now released from my throat moves to my breast-which you maul and squeeze as you become more and more excited-i feel your thrusts becoming harder and deeper-and i know you will explode inside me soon.

My pussy despite the pain in my body is still aroused and as much as i try not to-i moan slightly as your cock buries deep inside me.

You moan loudly-your cock gives way to your load and you bury it deep into me-wave after wave of hot cum spurts towards my womb.

God i hate you so much .
Old 01-20-2009, 08:46 PM   #259
darksinner

As huge of burning cum keep shooting out of me, I keep my hard cock bury as deep as I can inside your wet slit. Finially when all the messy cum is empty deep inside your little hole, I quickly release my cock, and remove your warping legs on waist.

Before you feet can reach the floor again, I run toward the plastic bag by the cubicle door.
I take out a roll of plastic duct tape, slip a long piece off, and hurry run back to your bounded body. When Im back to your warm water dripping body, I quickly force your legs to spread apart with my hand. Once your legs was spread wide enough, I place the long slip of duct tape onto your wet little slit, sticking it to your pink flesh. I can see your blue crystal eyes stare down at me with confusion, and when I place the tape near your body, I can feel your body shiver. Not for long, I finish completely seal the opening of your pink hole before my cum can drip off from your little sex. Now all my cum are seal inside your tight hole, I turn off the warm water and start to dry myself off.

Once I finish dressing up again, I walk back to your restrained body. I reach up and open the cuff that bind your hands. However the moment of freedom on your hand is short, just when you can feel your hands again, I quickly grab them and pin them behind your back. The handcuffs are soon follow, your hands were bounded again.

“Now as a punishment for not obeying me earily, I will send you home to see Jack with my cum inside your little hole, bitch! I would like to see how you get away with it!” I laugh as I take out a huge black plastic garbage bag and cover you from head to toe with it. When you are complete inside the garbage bag, I lift your body up and carried your struggling body outside the gym through the backdoor exit. When we reach my car, I open up the trunk and thrown you inside. After locking the trunk, I start to drive home.

Last edited by darksinner; 01-20-2009 at 08:50 PM.