Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-07-2007, 07:09 AM   #1
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default Cathy and Sabrina Get a Workout (2M~2F)

Wrote this for NorthShoreKitty... I had a dream the other night about twins, and it was the best dream I've had in a long long time, so it's what inspired the whole twins thing lol...

-----------------------

“Have you ever uhh wanted to uhhh rape a girl?”

Mike looked at me confused trying to read if I was serious or not. We were both pretty drunk at his house watching a hockey game.

About 3 minutes later he said, “yes,” very quietly.

“I thought you were for the other team,” I said referring to his weird timing of saying it when a team scored.

“Nah, I meant it to what you said earlier,” he answered avoiding the word rape as if it would burn his lips.

About a week later we were both at my house and we had an idea. Mike and I were both on a local hockey team that practiced every Saturday. The hockey arena was very nice and had a work out room too. Our practice ended about 20 minutes before the arena closed, so we always left right before it closed. A set of twins was there almost every Saturday exercising and we had both noticed them before. We both decided they would be our targets.

3 days later. The 3 days had felt like 3 years, the thought of them never leaving my mind. The entire hockey practice I couldn’t focus. Mike and I were the last ones into the locker room, and we took our time until we were the only ones left. The arena closed in about 10 minutes, but we weren’t worried about that since the doors were the kind that had a push bar and could easily be opened from the inside.

The girls could tell something was weird when we approached, but didn’t know what until both Mike and I pulled out knives. I quickly walked up to one, and he walked up to the other and we warned them to not scream.

I pulled my girl into the locker room following Mike and closing the heavy wooden door behind me. Pulling the key out of the lock, I walked over to my locker and put the key in there making sure the locker was locked.

Both girls started screaming as loud as they could, but we knew no one was there. Mike had followed the twins home one day and saw that they lived together, and no one would miss them if they were late.

“So what’s your name?” I questioned pulling one of the clinging girls from her sister, and pulling her close to me.

“Ccaathy,” she answered.

Mike walked over to the other girl, who was named Sabrina and started pulling her white workout bra over her head. She slapped at him, scratching his face a little and tried to run for the door. She was easily held by Mike’s muscular 6’2’’ frame before he threw her roughly onto the cold concrete floor. Cathy tried to go over to her sister, but I held her pulling her bra over her head in one swift motion.

Both girls had fair skin. They were about 5’4’’ and had large 40D tits. They both had identical long flowing black hair that ended teasing their quarter sized pink nipples. Both girls had a little extra weight, but in a good sexy way.

I pulled my sleeveless shirt over my head and pushed Cathy against the cold cinder block wall. I forced my face on to hers invading her mouth with my tongue. Mike pushed Sabrina into a leaning over position after he took her bra off and pulled her short shorts off her legs. He spanked her ass causing it to firmly jiggle before he pulled her panties off. I followed suit pulling Cathy’s shorts and panties off with her still pinned against the wall.

“Please, don’t – I’m a virgin!” Cathy pleaded.

“Well that’s even better!” I said now taking my shorts off and pulling my underwear down to expose my 9’’ cock.

Mike quickly pulled his pants off and pushed Sabrina onto one of the two long wooden benches that ran through the room. He pulled her legs where one was on each side of the bench, causing her ass to spread with her laid stomach down. He put his 8.5’’ cock at her pussy entrance and began slowly pushing into her virgin cunt, just as I pushed my cock into Cathy’s mouth after pushing her onto her knees.

“Suck me bitch!” I said as my cock just sat in her empty mouth.

She just sat there for a long 3 seconds before I pulled her long hair and caused her to shriek with pain before she began giving me head.

Her warm, moist mouth felt amazing around my cock as she slowly slid it deep into her mouth, taking it partly into her throat. I grabbed her by her hair and began controlling her head. Mike was getting into a rhythm and really enjoying Sabrina’s tight one was virgin pussy.

Mike was sitting on the bench with a leg on each side and pulling Sabrina into him as he slowly slid in and out of her from behind. He began furiously pumping in and out of her as he neared cumming. Almost collapsing on top of her, he came deep in her just as I began to cum.

“Swallow it all!” I demanded right before I began shooting my load into the back of Cathy’s mouth.

She obeyed and continued sucking my cock as I came, causing me to lean over her as my entire body contracted, the ecstasy almost unbearable.

“Umf!” She hit me, barely missing my balls as she stood up and ran as fast as she could for the door.

I was keeled over trying to recuperate from the pain. Mike just watched her scratch uselessly at the door for a moment.

I walked over to the door and threw her roughly on the ground. I picked her up by her hair and screamed, “Bad idea!” in her face before slapping her causing her to fall to the ground again.

I roughly picked her up by her arm and pushed her against the wall. I massaged her large tits for a moment before turning her around to face the wall. I grabbed her hips and pulled them out forcing her into a leaning shape against the wall.

Mike sat down on the bench with both legs on one side and motioned to Sabrina. Knowing what he wanted and seeing me and Cathy’s violent demonstration, she moved in front of his hard cock. She kneeled on the ground and he grabbed her hair forcing her head down on her cock causing her to choke for a moment.

I put my cock to Cathy’s pussy and quickly entered her causing her to scream. Swiftly pounding against Cathy, I reached around her and grabbed her large tits.

“Swallow it,” Mike said, just stating the obvious as he let go of Sabrina’s hair. She continued to suck him until he came and she swallowed every bit of it, continuing to suck him after he came until he stood up.

My body slapped against Cathy’s firm ass as my cock deeply penetrated her cunt. The tightness began to get to me after a while, and I could tell I was about to cum. I let go of her tits and put my hands on the wall, speeding up even more.

“Oooohhhhh,” I grunted slowing down a moment as my cock convulsed deep in her pussy, my cum spraying into her.

I continued to fuck her for a moment, but then pulled out the cumming now over.

Mike and I got dressed, and I unlocked my locker. We both quickly left, leaving both girls naked hugging each other in the middle of the benches. We never saw them again.

--------------------------------------

I don't have any pictures, but as usual if I see anything that reminds me of this story I'll post it.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:53 PM   #2
NorthShoreKitty

omg That story got me so hot! Thank you for writing it!
Old 01-09-2007, 01:20 AM   #3
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

No problem. Sorry once again it took so long.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote