Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #1
fettherpst

fettherpst has initial reputation
Default parkrape

Hello members,

Last edited by fettherpst; 08-21-2007 at 10:11 PM.
fettherpst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:44 AM   #2
evilthought

evilthought has initial reputation

I've been watching her for several days, always noticing how she collapses into the grass after a long run without paying any attention to her isolation in the park. I know where she stops and I wait hidden and ready. I watch her finish; stare at her heaving chest; and pull my sweatpants off so I can lube up my erection. I'm wearing just my jacket with everything I need and I know nobody is likely to surprise us. Not like I surprise her.

She's panting so hard she doesn't hear me creep up behind her. I crouch down, grab her neck and pull her up with one arm while the other shoves my pistol right into her open and gasping mouth. "You want to suck this gun until it shoots or let me shoot jizz up your tight little ass? I always wanted to rape a dead whore, so you better beg me to rape your shit hole, slut!"

She's terrified but aware and silent as I pull her over to a big tree stump and only as I push her down on it chest first do I let the gun from her lips. "Bend over it and beg me to rape you!" She's seen the size of my cock now and she's really scared. Starting to cry but bending over the stump anyhow; begging me to stop in a stammer. I put the point of the pistol to the back of her neck and rip down those sexy USA shorts. She seems to be biting down; clenching her teeth trying not to scream as I ram the full length of my lubed up prick right up her fucking asshole. She's tight but I start fucking the shit out of her, reaching around with my free hand to rub her clit and slide two fingers up her snatch. She's getting a little wet!

I know I must be tearing her apart but I'm out of control and I want to fuck her sexy body impossibly hard. She's sobbing and muttering muted protests but her cunt is getting wetter. "Beg me to rape your slut whore twat and I'll leave your ass alone. But you have to tell me you're a thousand dollar whore. And you have to kiss me like it!" I'm pushing the gun harder into her neck and she's starting to cry like I want.

"Anything! Just take it out of my ass! You're tearing me apart!" I flip her heaving body over and spread her cute thighs with my knees, making her cry with the weight of my body. I use my free hand to enter her and love the feel of her tight wet snatch; but only for a second. I slap her face hard enough so I can really hear it. Then I'm all over her, forcing my body over her futile struggling and forcing my tongue between her lips. I bite her tongue and start fucking her harder, holding the bite, she's thrashing all over beneath me but it only eggs me on to rape her with more brutality. I let go her tongue and spit in her face.

"Make out with me like I'm your secret boyfriend or I'll rape your ass with this gun until it goes off!" She shudders looking like she'd just drank a jar of pickle juice and then is all over me with her mouth. We're playing tongue games while I caress her neck and ear with the gun and bust my nut deep inside her, telling her that she's going to have my rape baby.
evilthought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 06:31 AM   #3
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

Watching her drop to the ground and rest in the grass Kaleb couldn’t help but find his luck good today. Several potential toys had passed earlier but none so easily attainable as this fit beauty. It was obvious she was tired from such a long run, leaving his job much easier.

From the trees he moved quickly, her back to him. All Kaleb had to contend with was the sound of his approach. With her arms behind her supporting her upper body and her legs stretched out in front of her he knew at once what his plan of attack would be. Pulling out a wad of cloth usually used for a gag from his pocket he stepped up behind her and reached a hand around her quickly; shoving it into her open mouth. She had just become aware of the man behind and was preparing to say something when the cloth was inserted.

“Cooperate or you’re fucking dead.” His hands wrapped tightly around her wrists and yanked her backwards, dragging her across the grass for the trees. She struggled to get free but failed. Her legs flailing out in front of her as her ass slid across the branches and rocks as they disappeared into the trees.

The trip into the trees had left her tight little spandex briefs around her ankles, her tight ass red and scratched from the rough terrain she had to endure. She was screaming though muffled, unable to spit out the wad of cloth shoved so firmly into her mouth.

“That wasn’t very fucking cooperative.” He said as he reached out and yanked the girl up by her hair. Her briefs caught around her ankles still made a decent restraint to keep her from moving away from her as he held her still by her hair.

“I’m going to make you pay for that now. Pay dearly.” Shoving her back down to the ground then, she ended up on all fours in front of him. She tried to push back up to her feet but he was there quickly to slam a hand into the small of her back as he dropped to his knees behind her.

Holding her down with one hand, the other quickly pulled the briefs off of one ankle so he could shove her legs apart and admire her ass a moment.

“Oh shit that’s gonna be tight as hell. It’ll fucking hurt like a bitch.” Reaching out his fist caught a good clump of her hair and yanked her head back hard as he slid up between her legs. Unbuttoning his jeans quickly he pulled out his already hard thick shaft and let it drop against the crack of the girls ass.

Her cries grew even more wildy into the gag as she felt the long ten inch saber resting on her. She felt the weight of it on and trembled in fear.

“That’s right bitch, you’re gonna get all of this.” Another hard yank of her hair jerked her head back and he slipped the engorged head tight up against her cunt. Taking just a moment to adjust himself he slammed his hips forward and rammed the entire thing up into her tight try hole in one forceful stroke. Her back arched violently as his head stretched her open. Backing out slowly he then rammed his cock home once again, getting the same response from her. Tears rolled down her cheeks now, her face a horrid picture to see.

“Oh shit that’s nice and tight. This is just my fucking lucky day.” He said right before ramming his cock into her tight cunt once more. Her body was giving in to his onslaught and stretching out, welcoming the large tool into it. The more he impaled her, the wetter she grew for him despite her cries and screams into the wad of cloth in her mouth.

Several more times he filled her up, each time getting her to arch her back as the pain of his rough handling was more then she could take. Her cunt wasn’t his target though; he wanted to dip his thick shaft into something a bit more painful for her. Withdrawing his shaft from her hole one last time, it was wet enough now to force its way into her anus.

Lifting his shaft with one hand he dropped it against her ass and aligned himself. She was trying to shake her head no though his grip on her hair was more then enough to keep her movement minimal now. Her arms had lost the strength to hold her up and her ass was pushed up in the air begging for him to take her.

“Oh god I hope this fucking hurts you.” And without any more warning then that he pushed his hips forward, his head forcing its way into her anus. He met a little resistance at first, his head having to really force its way into her tight little hole. The fact she was tense and scared didn’t make things any easier on her.

She was choking on her own spit as he popped his head inside of her, the gag in her mouth not helping her situation very much at all. With a nice strong even push he let the rest of his cock fill her tight little asshole up. Her hands clawed at the ground as she took his cock deep into her rectum and she fought to catch her breath.

“Oh god baby, I might come soon.” Kaleb pulled out slowly and then shoved forward inside of her ass again. After several similar slow thrusts he was on a roll then and ramming his cock in and out of her like he had her other hole. She had lost the strength to fight or struggle anymore and was left to sob as he took her in the ass.

It didn’t take long at all for him to go after that, she was so tight around him that it was work enough to keep from going to soon. When his cock slammed into her hole for the last time he held it there and felt his cock swell and then convulse. His hot sticky seed shooting deep into her rectum and filling her bowls up.

“You should come out jogging here more often. I’d fuck your ass every time.”

She was heaving for air by then and to weak to do anything else. She was in a constant state of shock. Slowly he pulled his cock from her ass and with one last yank he jerked her head back before shoving her to the ground.

Standing slowly he slid his shaft back into his pants and zipped them back up. Bending over quickly he reached down and yanked her briefs off of her other ankle and shoved the small white spandex into his pocket. Admiring her used body once more then he let a crooked grin curl onto his lips.

“Thanks for the fuck, but I gotta run.” Chuckling, he turned then and disappeared deeper into the trees then.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:31 PM   #4
fettherpst

fettherpst has initial reputation

Thanks you evilthought and Holdyn Wolf for the story! i really enjoyd it! to bad i can read it together with my gf
Thanks again!
fettherpst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:23 PM   #5
trnswrp

trnswrp has initial reputation
Default A walk in the park.

Cindy and Inna were walking home from the mall after a sneaker shopping trip and decided to take a shortcut through the woods. That would turn out to be a very bad idea. They were walking along the trail and came upon a large uprooted tree. As they walked around the end of the tree thay found themselves face to facewith three men dressed in black military uniforms with black masks and black sneakers. They were totally stunned. They were cuffed, blind folded and gagged with white socks before they could utter a word. Then they were carried to a little shed and strapped to a table. Their blindfolds were removed and they saw their captors standing there looking at them. They tried to get free but it was no use. They couldn't scream for the sock gags stuffed in their mouths. One of the men stepped up to the table that Cindy was on and he ran his hand up her right leg to her pussy and started rubbing her twat through her shorts. She tried to move away but couldn't. He then moved down her leg to her right foot and started to rub her new white nike airmax sneaker with gray trim. He said, "I like your hot and sexy sneakers." He untied her sneaker and took it off with a twisting motion and pain shoots through her foot and ankle. Then he licked her shoe along the arch. Then he put her shoe down and started to rub her her sexy white sockfoot. One of the other guys came over and unzipped her jean shorts and pulled out a huge battery operated dildo and shoved it deep into her pussy. He started to work it around in her pussy and she started to moan and groan. The third guy went over to Inna and he ruubed her right cheek and said, "You are very pretty." "I like your sexy ankles." 'They are hot." He reaches down and starts rubbing her right ankle. The second guy is really getting into raping Cindy with the dildo. He is working her over good and getting her wet. The first guy picks up her right shoe and rubs her shoe on her wet pussy and soaks the front half of her sneaker and then begins licking it and then passes it to the second guy and he takes her shoe to chair and sits down to finish licking it clean. The first guy proceeds to rape her some more with the dildo. The third guy unties Inna's new sneakers, they are just like Cindy's. He takes them off with a harder twisting motion and pain shoots through her feet and ankles. She lets out a muffled scream each time and streams fo tears run down her face. Then he begins rubbing her sockfeet and ankles. After he rubs them abit he begins licking and bitting her feet and ankles. The second guy comes back to Cindy's table and puts her sneaker on the table and takes her left sneaker off her foot then the first guy gives the second one the dildo and he then moves to her sockfeet and ties her feet together above her anklkes with a silk thong. Then he unzips his fly and pulls out his bull penis and shoves it between her sockfeet and starts stroking while the second guy is working her over with the didlo. The third guy slides Inna down to the end of the table and he pulls out his thick rod and he cuts her her shorts off her and he shoves his cock in her pussy while holding her sockfeet in his hands. He begins banging her brains out. She starts moaning and groaning all the while he is twisting her feet outward at the same time. Cindy is geting her hole reamed with that dildo and the first guy is enjoying the sensation of his tip rubbing between her ankle bumps. He bangs away until he cums all over her sockfeet and drenches her ankles with his hot cum and Cindy cums at the sametime and the second guy takes her new nikes and rubs her pussy with them and gets them thourghly soaked with her pussy juices. The third guy pulls Inna's right foot down and bites her ankle on the inside as he busts a nut deep in her hot pussy and with the last pump he twists her foot with a jerk, spraining it. She wants to scream and run, but simply can't. The second guy sits down and puts Cindy's pussy juice soaked nike bw's in a plastic shoe box and puts it into a duffle bag. Then the second guy proceeds to lick Cindy's cum soaked sockfeet clean. The first guy walks over to Inna's table and picks up her right shoe and starts humping it and cums on and in it, then puts it back on Inna's sprained right foot and ankle. The third guy takes Inna's left shoe and cums on and in it, then puts it on Cindy's left foot while the second guy is licking Inna's right cum soaked nike sneaker. They clean up and the second guy looks in their bags to find their old sneakers. Cindy's bag has a pair of blue and white nike shox in it and Inna's bag has her pink and black bw's on it. The second guy takes Inna's left bw and puts it on her left foot and the right one on Cindy's right foot. Cindy looks over at Inna and starts crying because she feels to blame because she was the one who wanted to take the shortcut throught the woods and ended up getting them raped and hurt. They pick up their stuff and as they leave the second guy is the last one to leave and he stops and removes his mask to reveal a beautiful blue eyed blond bombshell. She smiles and says, "See ya around."
trnswrp is offline   Reply With Quote