Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-21-2006, 04:24 AM   #1
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default No Title (m/f)

Hmm well I've always kinda liked rape stories so I got bored and wrote my own tonight... Its obviously not great, but I hope to improve .

Tina and I had been friends for awhile. She would come over to study or just hang out with some friends every once in a while.

By the age 16 she had an amazing body! She was about 5’ 7’’ and had about 38Cs. She was a very tan person by nature and always wore short skirts or tight shorts to show off her wonderfully smooth and tone legs.

The thought of raping her didn’t just infest its self in my mind one day. No, it grew over time. When we were both about 16 I invited her to my house one Saturday night with the promise that some other people were there and we were just hanging out, knowing that her father was away for the weekend on business and her divorced mother lived across the country. My mother had died when I was 6, and my father was 4 hours away with my brother at my brother’s baseball tournament which wouldn’t end for another 4 hours.

Since she was expecting people to be there, she arrived at my house looking hot as ever at about 7 o’clock that night. She had a white tank top on and a short black skirt. She didn’t have lipstick on and I could never tell when she had other makeup on and when she didn’t. Her long brunette hair hung barely below where her neck met her shoulders.

She rang the doorbell and I got up, turned off the living room TV, and answered the door.

“Hey!” I greeted her.

“Hey, where is everyone?” She asked as she looked at the empty living room and noticed the silence.

“Oh they’re all upstairs. C’mon,” I answered opening the door farther to allow her to walk in front of me.

As she quickly ran up the stairs I got a nice look at her fine ass covered only by some tiny panties. The room at the top of the stairs was a game room of sorts… On the right wall it had a hall leading back to my bathroom and room, and on the left it had a door leading straight into my brother’s room. On the wall that was parallel with the top of the stairs, there was a sink in granite counter tops and a microwave in an oak cabinet above that. To the right of my brother’s door was a coffee colored leather coach with windows above it. Across from the coach there was a TV in an oak shelf thing that matched the cabinets. Straight in front of us were windows, but I wasn’t worried. My house was about 5 miles from the small town we lived in and no other houses were around for a half mile. Luckily, there was a door on the top of the stairs. When we had moved into the house 6 months earlier we weren’t really sure why the builder put the door in the house. It was just a plain white door, but it had a deadbolt on it much like doors that go to the outside. It was a deadbolt that could take a key from either side.

“Ummm w-what are you doing?” Tina asked trying to sound as calm as she could seeing me close the door and lock it. I took the key out.

“Stay here” I said in a normal voice taking advantage of her confusion.

I quickly returned after I hid the key in the top of my brother’s closet, knowing that she was now trapped upstairs under my control. Now, I just had to make her think she was under my control.

“What the hell are you doing?!” She inquired again, this time almost visibly nervous when she saw me smiling as I entered the room.

I quickly walked across the room and got behind her. I slid my hands under her shirt and bra and cupped her breasts in my hands.

An umfff escaped my lips as she hit me in the balls and started scratching frantically at the door in a vain attempt to escape me.

Once I recovered, I stood up straight again and grabbed her by the hair screaming, “Bitch, if you do that again I swear I’ll beat you to death!”

“C’mere,” I said to my self as I dragged her by her hair in front of the couch and let go.

“Take your clothes off slowly,” I calmly said only to be met by her icy stare.

I slapped her so hard to the face that she almost fell to the ground, and she began to take her shirt off as I sat back on the couch. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of her tits when I saw them crammed into her sexy white bra. She took of the skirt trying to avoid exposing her breasts for as long as possible, but I was OK with that – I’ve always loved seeing a girl in only her bra and panties.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked in a firm voice while she stood facing me exposed in only her bra and matching white panties.

“Y-yees,” She timidly replied.

“Really, with that smokin’ body?” I replied to get another muttered yes from her.

“So have you ever given head,” I asked, noticing her nice lips and face almost surprised to get a no to this question.

“Well all that can change!”

“W-what are you going to do to me?” She asked frantically.

“You’ll see.” I replied with a smirk, “Now take you bra off and show me those wonderful tits.”

I stood up when she looked like she was thinking about not doing it, but sat back down a moment later when her hands moved behind her back to her bra hook pushing her breasts out. She had subtly bright pink nipples. They were small but not tiny – about the diameter of a penny and quarter averaged together. Her nipples were hard, but probably because it was cold.

She came closer to me on my command, and I began to feel her tits with her blushing. They filled my hands perfectly, but I wanted to see her cunt.

“Turn around and bend over,” I commanded.

She complied, and I grabbed the top of her underwear wishing she was wearing a thong. I pulled her panties down her legs slowly, and then slipped the panties under each foot. I put one finger at the entrance to her pussy and slowly pushed it in happy with the tightness. Pulling my finger out to where it was barely still in her pink pussy, I pushed 2 fingers back in.

I could see the humility in her hazel eyes as my fingers degraded her, and she glanced back at me through her own legs.

“Like that?” I asked not really expecting an answer as I leaned forward about to lick her pussy.

I licked her pussy after running my thumb through its lips, barely sticking my tongue in her hole as I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

I took my grey tee-shirt off and pulled her into my lap being careful not to crush my erect cock at a weird angle.

”Which hole do you want it in first?” I hissed in her ear as I massaged her tits squeezing them as I said it.

“W-whhat?” She asked, although I’m not sure how she could have not known what I meant.

“Pussy or ass?” I said smiling continuing to grope her breasts.

“Neither!” She screamed snapping back to her senses out of her fog of shock.

“I’ll be nice and do your pussy first,” I said putting emphasis on ‘first’ and easily holding her back with my modestly strong 6’ frame as she flailed trying to escape.

I stood up beside her and took my loose athletic shorts off with my 7.5 inch cock springing up in defiance as my shorts and boxers caught it going down. I sat back down on the couch deciding I wanted to watch her tits fly up and down as she rode me.

I put a pillow where the cushion for your back and bottom meet and then laid my head on it, my body now making a weird L shape and said, “Well get on my cock!”

She grabbed the backboards of the couch and sat on my lower stomach.

“Will this hurt,” she asked, only to be answered with a vague “maybe at first”.

I held my cock to match her body’s angle, and she hovered with her pussy on the head. I enjoyed watching every moment of her slowly sliding my entire cock into her pussy as she lowered her wonderful ass. I made eye contact with her for a brief moment but then watched her nice tits bounce back and forth above my head rubbing them while she humped, and I made small humping motions. Moving each of my hands to an ass cheek I began to feel her tight pussy.

“Oooh,” I moaned as I forced her to go faster with my hands that were now grasping her ass growing nearer to ejaculation.

“No! Please don’t cum in me!” She pleaded but right after saying it I blew my load in her, the convulsions lasting long after I ran out of cum.

Not really sure of the reason, I put my boxers back on. I laid in the middle of the room and had her lay on top of me enjoying her nipples lining up with mine.

“Loosen up your mouth and kiss me back!” I demanded slapping her when she tried to keep my tongue from invading her mouth.

Our tongues rolled around each other’s for a while as I grasped a handful of her hair in each hand and rolled her over onto the soft white carpet. I decided it was time to fuck her again as I noticed I was sliding my erect cock on the area above her pussy through my boxers.

“Time for your ass now!” I exclaimed running back to my room.

Coming back with lube and two soft pillows from my bed, I demanded that she lay face down on the floor when I found that she was awkwardly standing in the middle of the room. I lifted her head up and put a pillow under her face, and I put one under her hips to push her ass into the air more.

It wasn’t until now that I realized just how perfect her beautiful ass was. The cheeks were nice and round, and when she wore tight shorts it was the kind of ass you just wanted to spank!

I took of my boxers and greased up my tool pretty well, and then I put a squirt of lube on her asshole saying, “Damn this is gonna be awesome.”

“Oww that feels weird,” She said as I inserted a finger into her extremely tight asshole crouching behind her wonderful and fantasizing about how great it would feel.

My fantasy was not disappointed as I put my cock head on her asshole and began to very slowly push it deeper in.

“Oh that feels good,” I whispered in her ear using my hips to slowly slide my cock in and out of her tight hole.

Reaching under her, I grabbed her tits and squeezed them as I began to pump her ass faster.

An ‘oohh’ escaped my lips as I continued to fuck her, now going pretty fast and still squeezing her tits. Her body would slide about 2 inches forward when I slammed into her ass then it would recoil back on my cock the next time I slammed into her creating loud slapping noises.

“I’m gonna cum in your ass, now!” I whispered in her ear condescendingly.

I put one hand on each side of her so I could pump faster and then rammed into her ass as hard and fast as I could, enjoying each swift plunge more than the previous one.

I pulled her up into a doggy-style position and grabbed each leg where the leg meets her hips. My slamming into her would propel her forward, but I would swiftly pull her back with my hands so that my cock and her ass met half way.

“Yyyyess!” I screamed as I came in her ass still humping her as vigorously as ever.

All of a sudden I felt light headed and tired so I got off my knees and sat on the couch recollecting my self for a moment.

“Whew, you’re one awesome bitch!” I remarked with her laying face down on the ground with her face back in the pillow and her arms spread.

“C’mere and suck me,” I said as my cock started to grow soft,

Never having given head before, she started off awkwardly, but got a lot better at it.

“So how’s your ass taste?” I said as she gagged a little on my cock with my hands now guiding her head at a decently fast rhythm.

With my hands now squeezing her tits in rhythm to her sucking my cock I said, “Come on. Lick the balls a little!”

She licked my smoothly shaven balls and then licked up the bottom of my shaft flicking her tongue around the head as she reached it for a few times. Then she went back to sucking my cock and then licked my balls, prompting me to say, “Damn this is good. Are you sure you’ve never done this before,” followed by her choking out a mumbled yes.

Completely surprising her, I got off the couch, grabbed a pillow, and laid with my back on the carpet and my head on the pillow.

“Get on me facing that way,” I calmly, but still sternly, demanded while pointing toward the direction I was facing.

She looked at me and could tell I wanted her to continue sucking my cock so she did with her legs now bent at the knee and her feet near my head. With her continuing to suck, I leaned my head forward in almost a sit up because of her short stature, using my hands to help support my self. I stuck my right thumb in her pussy still using my left arm for support, and then licked my thumb before rubbing her clit with it and licking her pussy.

“You better swallow it all,” I warned her after, slapping her ass fairly hard, and leaning up to lick her pussy again after watching the picture, framed by her tits, of my cock being sucked.

With gravity being that bitch that it is, I didn’t expect her to swallow all of my warm cum, but she sure as hell tried as I came in her warm mouth, laying back on the ground and fingering her with 2 fingers as the convulsions of ecstasy hit me. She closed her mouth to suck as I came while still continuing to slide her mouth up and down on my cock, making the cumming even better!

“Wow,” I said exasperatedly as all my muscles relaxed and I closed my eyes with her still licking my cock clean.

“Turn around so that you’re facing me and lick my balls,” I said as she continued to suck my now half-mast penis.

I was completely relaxed on the floor; she licked my balls for 10 wonderful minutes while I softly stroked her hair, with my eyes still closed.

“Hmmm do I wanna face fuck you now? Nah… Hmm… Fuck your pussy… Nah…” I thought aloud to my self as her face filled with dread and she realized what the only thing left was.

“Please, no! Don’t!” She squealed as I jumped up, suddenly pissed off for some weird reason, grabbed her by her hair and yanked her up.

“Shut up, bitch!” I screamed as I dragged her to my bedroom not bothering to grab the lube.

My room has a desk running along the right wall and my bed on the center of the wall opposite my bed sticking with the long side out of the wall. My closet is on the wall parallel to my door.

I led her to the far side of my bed and bent her over stomach down on the bed with one of the 2 pillows still in my room under her crotch so her ass would stick into the air a little more than it would.

“Damn you have a fine ass!” I said as I slapped it pretty hard.

You could almost feel her compromising relief when my cock smoothly entered her tight pussy. I fucked her wonderful pussy as hard as I could while grabbing her ass cheeks viciously and spreading them apart for about a minute. All of the sudden, not bothering to slow down at all, with only her pussy juices on my cock as lube, I smoothly slipped out of her pussy, grabbed my hard cock lining it up with her asshole and then fucked her sweet ass violently.

“Owwwwww,” She screamed as I continued fucking her, now holding each of her arms which pulled her shoulders back but her tits still touched my soft comforter.

Her screams subsided into a whimper for a moment as I switched back to ravaging her pussy, but screamed a high pitched “Fuck!!!!” as I slammed my 7.5 inch cock back into her asshole unexpectedly.

The front of her body was now held in the air by me squeezing her tits as I continued to fuck her still tight asshole.

I sprayed a huge load in her ass, but the convulsions didn’t stop for a while, each one feeling just as good, if not better, than the first. I continued to fuck her sweet ass, slamming against her ass cheeks, for a while after my barely phasing, but still wonderful orgasm occurred.

My lustful almost animal like nature dieing quickly, I collapsed tiredly onto the bed beside her, and she slid slowly off the bed onto the ground to lay on her back and cry.

“If you tell anyone about this I will rape your ass again and then kill you!” I warned as I unlocked the door on the stairs as she finished getting dressed and let her go. She ran to her car as fast as she could and drove away.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:44 AM   #2
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Some feedback please.

Did you even read the entire thing?

If not, why did you stop reading?

If so what did you like?

If not what could I improve on?
theman is offline   Reply With Quote