Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-22-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation
Exclamation At the station (oral, violence)

I work the bus station, that's what I do. No, I don't mean that I'm an employee of the transit lines. No...I mean that's where I work. That's where I do what I do. You might have heard of me -I'm the one who is responsible for the string of sexual assaults on young travelers. You might have heard of me, if any of the darlings had reported what happened. All I can say is that if you're going to go into this line of recreation, you gotta know what you're doing, and you gotta know how to pick them.

It's best to go right before closing, say a half hour or so. That gives you time to blend in and look natural. When the crowd thins out after the ticket booths close you have a perfect opportunity to observe the human herd, to find potential projects and watch how they react and interact with strangers.

Tonight was a great example. I got there about 45 minutes before closing and took a good look at the travellers. Within 15 minutes I spotted three potential toys to work on. I ruled out the first one (a woman close to my age who looked like a boss I had years back) after seeing her argue with the teller. Too feisty. I could overpower her, but not before she yelled or drew attention to us. The second looked like your average housewife, and I ruled her out when her husband appeared and sat with her.

This left the third girl, and she was very promising. She had straight black hair that feel to her shoulders, a sporty blue jacket which was open, revealing her dark grey silk-screened tee shirt. She wore a pair of blue grey stitched jeans which were almost loose enough to hide her small, pert asscheeks. over her shoulder was a small totebag.

I watched her as eyes darted back and forth between the clock on the wall and the list of arrival and departure times. I hid behind a book I carried for cover and watched as she rushed from her chair to the booth, shyly talking to the bored attendant, obviously trying to gain some bit of distraction from her anxiety. I set my book on a chair closer to her and stood up and visited the mens room and sat in the chair almost across from her, leaning to the side to pick up my book.

She looked up and over at me nervously, I let my eyes linger on the sports logo on her shirt and then move slowly up to hers, and smiled before I looked down into my book as she looked away.

Slowly the room emptied out, leaving a few drunks, some homeless, sleeping business men and children and us. She pulled a magazine out of her totebag and pretended to read it, looking up nervously at me. I held my book in front of me, my head down as if I was reading it, keeping my eyes on her...looking at her over my book and meeting her questioning stare each time she looked up.

Finally, as I expected, she got up and walked to a waiting room toward the back of the station. Setting my book down on the seat, I stood up, adjusting my sports jacket and walked towards the waiting room.

The waiting room is at the end of a small hall where the restrooms are, and around a corner. Inside were tables and plastic chairs held to a metal bar. She was in the corner and had set her bag on the floor. She turned as she heard me approach and her eyes grew wide.

I lunged at her, reaching one arm up across her neck, pushing her head back against the wall, pinning her there as I drew other hand back and, balling it into a fist, drove it into her stomach. She tried to curl up, collapsing against my arm briefly, gasping for breath I ran my hand over her shirt, under her jacket. I gave her breast a small squeeze before pulling my hand back again and driving another punch into her stomach, this time pulling my arm away from her neck and letting her sink to the floor.

She curled up on the floor, falling to her side and clutching her stomach protectively, rolling away from me. I shuddered, sliding my hand over the front of my jeans, pressing the fabric against my hard cock as I raised my foot and set it onto her shoulder, pushing it down and forcing her onto her back. Her black hair fell away from her head and the sight of her tear-streaked face sent a rush of heady power through me. Her eyes went wide as I slide my foot over to her throat, lightly setting it on it. She shook her head frantically "please...don't please god don't kill me" she forced out breathlessly, her voice tight with fear. I smiled and climbed down, straddling her chest and looked into her puzzled eyes, slowly unzipping my pants.

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as I pulled out my cock, dripping a thick string of pre-cum over her pale skin. I leaned forward and bunched her bangs in my fingers, pulling her head forward and giving her head a hard slam against the concrete floor.

She looked up at me, dazed as I let go of her bangs, gripping my cock and pressing it against her lips "You can suck me off, or I can mop the floor with your brains" I said, looking down at her

This was the moment, if I was right she would either close her eyes and try to fight me off, or she would succumb. I looked into her eyes and saw the moment she collapsed inside herself, and I took a deep breath, enjoying the sight of her surrender, and then I gasped as she opened her mouth and my cock slid against her wet tongue.

I moaned deep and quietly as I felt her warm mouth on my sensitive cock. I looked down and tears were running like a stream from her now-red eyes...I pushed my crotch forward, pressing the head of my cock against her tonsils and watched her eyes bulge as she gagged, choking and fighting for air. I reached down and grabbed her hair in a bunch again, steadyign her head and started to force my cock into her throat. Underneath me she thrashed and spasmed, unintentionally massaging my cock with her spasms. I pulled out of her, just enough to let her breath, and to be able to look down into her eyes. "Bitch" I said quietly, detirminedly "If you bite me" giving her hair a quick tug "I'll fucking kill you." Jackpot! her eyes went wide with fear. Fear that pulled my orgasm out of me. Involuntarily I felt the orgasm rush up from my balls throbbing through my cock and hitting the back of her throat, choking her and making her cough and sputter

"Oh shit..." I moaned and slide my cock forward, pushing the head if it into the back of her throat, pushing my thick cum down into it, I shook as I felt my balls drain into her throat, and gasped as my orgasm overtook me, blotting out everything else.

After a second or so I pulled my cock out, and she turned her head away, coughing deep racking coughs, spitting my cum and her spit onto the floor as she fought for air. I slid off of her and, knealing beside her, reached over and grabbed her hair. She yelped as I pulled her head up and over, pressing the side of her head onto the wad of spit and cum. I sighed a deep, satisfied sigh as I rubbed the side of her face and her hair into it, seeing thick white clumps in the soft black hair. I let her go and she rolled onto her back, openly sobbing.

The sight of her tensed and on her back, her shirt rode up exposing her flat stomach which spasmed with each sob, was almost enough to make me take a shot at her cunt, but I knew that each moment here increased the likelyhood of being spotted, so with sadness over what I could have I quickly pushed my cock into my pants, zipping them up and giving her one last kick to the ribs before I made my way quietly out of the bus station.

Last edited by TheOpportunist; 11-22-2006 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Added story codes.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:51 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn really good and hot story so loved it!! Loved the way you told it was easy to picture him doing everything he did thru your words.

Excellent and hope he will be back again to prey on more innocent women!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:00 PM   #3
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Damn really good and hot story so loved it!! Loved the way you told it was easy to picture him doing everything he did thru your words.

Excellent and hope he will be back again to prey on more innocent women!
He's made a habit of it, he's not going to stop now!
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote