Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2006, 09:59 AM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Carolyn M/F rape, humilation

Carolyn

By Throatdagger

My name is Bill and I have been working in the upper medium suburbs renovating houses for new buyers. I have worked on this one house for several weeks. I watch the neighborhood for women that I think that I would like to pay an unexpected visit to. There is a woman in her early 40s that lives 2 doors down from where I am working. She has a couple of kids that are away at college and a husband that works long hours so she can sit home and do nothing. I watch every morning as she leaves the house and returns about an hour latter with her expensive Starbuck’s drink. He husband is slaving like a dumb ass while she is sucking down a $5 cup of coffee. That just pisses me.

I hear her neighbors call her Carolyn as they pass her house. She is a petite woman at about 5’4” tall and 110 pounds. She has nice brunette hair with high lights in it. What attracts me to Carolyn is her innocent looks; the kind that people call deer in the headlights. Her spending money only makes me want to hurt this MILF more. I watched this morning as she drove off on her regular Starbuck run. I slip down the street with my trusty role of duct tape and my switchblade knife. It isn’t a problem at all to sneak into her backyard and jimmy the backdoor. Inside I make a dash to the bedroom to get some necessary items for the party. It doesn’t take long to find some pairs of nylon hose which I bring back up the hall. I leave one pair of the hose in the kitchen and tuck one in my pant’s pocket; I slide the other stocking over the top of my head so all I need to do is pull it down over my face. I wait patently for Carolyn to return. I don’t have to wait long till I hear her pull into the driveway. I peak through the curtains to see her head towards the house with her drink in hand. I duck down the hallway, pull the nylon down over my face and press myself against the wall.

I hear the front door unlock and then open. I can hear her high heels clicking on the foyer floor and then the door shut and the click of the deadbolt. The clicking comes closer. Carolyn rounds the corner, not paying any attention to what might be lurking there. I knock her arm into the air, sending the cup and the liquid in it flying. Before she can react, I have spun her back against the wall and flashed open the shinny blade of my switchblade. Carolyn gasps as the blade flips open before her eyes.

“You give me any trouble or scream; I will slit your throat from ear to ear.” I threaten in a menacing tone. Her scream was caught in her throat as she trembled before me. “What do you want?” She stuttered as her hands clawed against the wall for support. “My money is in my purse; my bank cards also. It’s on the sofa. Take it and go. I won’t call the cops.” She managed to blurt out in a long string of words. I didn’t answer as I smiled. Just as I had thought; she was so innocent and materialistic that she thought all I could possibly want was money. When I didn’t respond she began to shake even more as she tried to sweeten the incentive. “Here, take my rings. They are the only jewelry that I have that is worth anything.” She pleaded as she started to tug at her rings. “Keep your damn hands down to your sides.” I demanded. She dropped her hands and pressed the palms against the wall.

I had seen Carolyn when she left this morning. She had a white blouse with a blue blazer over it which she had worn open and dark blue dress slacks. As I got a close up view of her, I seen how crisp and white her blouse was. “Get down on your knees with the bottom of your shoes against the wall.” I ordered. Tears began to well in Carolyn’s eyes as she realized that I wasn’t just going to grab her jewelry and purse and go. Her whole body trembled as she carefully lowered herself to her knees. She scooted quickly to get her feet against the wall. “Carolyn, you had better do exactly as I tell you or you will never see those again.” I threatened as I shifted to the side and pointed at the pictures of her kids and husband on the opposite wall. Carolyn had let out as gasp when she heard her name. As naïve as she was, she realized that this was not a random attack; I had targeted her since I knew her name.

I stepped directly back in front of her. I slipped a hand under her chin and lifted her head up as I said “Carolyn, you will do exactly as I tell you. You will not try to resist, get away or scream. If you do, I will not hesitate to kill you. If you are really good and obey me, you will live to see your family. Do you understand?” As tears streaked down her cheeks, I pulled the digital camera from my shirt pocket and snapped a picture. Shocked by the appearance of the camera; she managed to say “I won’t resist; just take what you want and go.” Her voice cracked with each word. I looked down at her trembling lips, her green eyes pleading for mercy. “Good; now I want you to unzip my pants and pull my dick out.” I instructed. “God no, please don’t. I am a married woman with kids; please don’t do anything.” She blurted out in a vain attempt to convince me to change my mind. I slapped her face hard as I reminded her “Disobey me and I will kill you.”

“Please I beg you don’t do this.” She continued to plead as her shaking hand reached for the front of my pants. Her fingers touched my pants; feeling the huge bulge swelling inside. She pleaded “Please no” as she lifted her other hand to help open the fly of my trousers. Her fingers nervously grasped the zipper of my pants and tugged it down. Carolyn was crying hysterically as her fingers slipped inside the opening and pushed the front of my underwear apart. My erect cock shot out; Carolyn’s eyes bulged at the size and hardness of my dick throbbing before her face. She jerked her hands back, trying to avoid touching my manhood. I tapped the open blade of the knife on her forehead as I demanded “Open your mouth. You know what to do.”

“Please don’t make me use my mouth. I will use my hands to get you off. I can jerk you off really good.” I laughed out loud as I instructed “You are going to use your mouth and throat. I had better not feel the hint of a tooth on my rod. You are to keep looking up at me and you had better not try to push away. If I feel your hand even touch me, you will be punished. Now get busy.” Carolyn’s whole body trembled as she resigned herself to the fact that I was going to stick my dick in her mouth. She opened her mouth as her hands waved helplessly to her sides. Her green eyes gazed up as she leaned her head forward. When the tip of my penis touched her lips, I snapped another picture; she grimaced and then forced her mouth wider. I leaned forward and my pulsing dick started disappearing inside her petite mouth. Carolyn waved her hands as if signaling that it was too large for her. I wrapped my fingers in her long brunette hair to help control her head. I wasn’t half way in and she was already chocking and gagging. “You had better not puke on me.” I warned sternly. Carolyn tried to say something, but her mouth stretched wide open and filled with my cock made the words come out as unintelligible sounds. I pulled her hair tighter to hold her head firm as I leaned farther forward. Her eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when the tip of my prick touched the back of her throat. I was a little over half way in; that meant that she was going to have to take it down her throat if she was to satisfy me.

Carolyn was panicking as I leaned ever further forward. Her head was now pinned against the wall. Further retreat was impossible. I shoved deeper in; I felt my cock starting down the narrow confines of her throat. I could feel her throat bulging against my fingers under her chin. She was having dry heaves as she choked on my invasion. Drool and spit leaked around my cock and started dripping down her chin onto her crisp blouse. “Relax.” I ordered as I began to pump in and out of Carolyn’s mouth; slowly at first, then going faster and faster. Her hands wanted to push me away, but she knew that she dare not try. Her fingers were spread wide; her palms shaking in mid air as I went faster. Her eyes pleaded silently for me to stop. Her soft lips slid along the shaft of my throbbing dick as I continued to pump in and out. My balls started to tighten as my eruption neared. Carolyn must have sensed the impending blast that was head for her throat. Her body tensed right before I started spewing my load down her throat. She jerked when the first glob of my hot stick cum splatter forth. Her head jerked back and forth as she tried to swallow the flood of spunk. I filled her throat and then started pulling out. I was ejaculating so fast that her mouth overflowed as I withdrew and began splattering her innocent face with my baby batter. Squirt after squirt slammed her soft skin as more spunk ran out her still gaping mouth. When I was finally drained, her entire face was a stick mess of spunk; her once crisp white blouse a wet mess of slobber and cum. I stepped back to admire my handiwork and snap another picture as Carolyn slumped down on her folded legs.

“Rub it in. It will be good for those age wrinkles you are starting to get.” I demanded. Carolyn’s eyes shot daggers at me. Not only was she being told to rub the sticky cum into her face; she was being taunted about the age lines that she was starting to get. She was proud of how she looked for a woman of 40; now a rapist was telling her about her age lines. If she looked so damn old, why was he doing this to her? I knew that she wanted to kill me, but there was nothing she could do. She sobbed as she wiped her mouth on the sleeves of her blouse. She tried to clean her face with her fingers and then used her blue blazer to wipe her face somewhat clean.

What had been a naïve and innocent housewife and mother several minutes before now sat defeated. Her clothes wet with a stranger’s cum. Carolyn continued to sob as she sat in a crumbled mass in her hallway. She looked up at me, sniffing back sobs, as she said “Now go. You have gotten your rocks off; just take my money and go.” I laughed as I ordered “Get up on your feet. Stand against the wall; you don’t think that I am done with such a fine piece of pussy as yours already do you? I have just started to get what I want.” Carolyn tried to scramble toward the living room, but I grabbed her by her well groomed hair and yanked her back into the hallway. I slapped her repeatedly as I yelled “I thought I told you not to try that.” I lifted to her staggering feet and slammed her back against the wall. “Next time that you try something stupid I will slice you open and leave your guts strewn on the floor. Now get that blazer off and start unbuttoning that blouse. Unbutton it from the top down and pull it open after each button. Now get you ass in gear.” I yelled in a terrifying tone.

Carolyn slipped the cum stained blazer off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Her hands trembled as she raised them to the top button on her blouse. Her fingers nervously fumbled with the top button until it slipped out of its surrounding. She gently tugged the blouse open as she bit her lips, not wanting to agitate me any more. Her fingers moved to the next button and repeated the process. Her cleavage became more exposed as the blouse was pulled open once more. The sides of the cups on her expensive bra were now showing. When the next button got released the blouse pulled open to reveal her bra filled with her ample breasts. “Please” Carolyn pleaded as she reached for the bottom button. I just nodded for her to continue. Grimacing she released the last button and pulled the front of her blouse entirely open. I took the opportunity to snap a picture of her pulling her blouse completely open. “Take it off.” I demanded. She slipped the blouse which was soaked with tears, cum and slobber off her shoulders and let it drop on top of the already discarded blazer.

“Carolyn, turn around and face the wall.” I ordered as I pulled the nylon stocking from my pocket. She slowly shuffled her feet until she faced the wall. I grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back. I crossed her wrists together and then proceeded to tie them in place with the stocking. I checked to make sure that her wrist were secure before putting my hand on her shoulder and telling Carolyn “Turn back around and stand back against the wall.” “Please let me go.” Carolyn begged again as she turned and noticed her vulnerable position. Her large firm breasts were pushed out, as I snapped a picture. I pushed her tight against the wall as I told her “Stand absolutely still.” I grabbed the tip of her right bra cup and pulled the material out. I quickly sliced the end of the bra off with the sharp blade and then did the same with her left cup. Carolyn gasped in horror as the blade sliced close to her delicate nipples. When both cups had been cut, I pressed the material back around her boobs; her pink nipples stuck through. I pinched each nipple and tugged it through the slit in the bra. Her nipples turned crimson as they got erect; sticking even further through the slits. I stepped back and snapped yet another picture before I began working on those boobs.

I stepped forward, lifting the stocking above my mouth and began sucking on her erect nipples. I lowered my hand and began feeling of her crotch. Carolyn bit her lips as I worked on her nipples; switching back and forth. Slobber and light bite imprints on her bulging points. I could feel the outline of bikini panties beneath her tight slacks. “Looks like someone like sexy panties; tell me what you have on.” I taunted as she clenched her jaws tight together. She shook her head from side to side in defiance. “Damn it, I told you to tell me about your panties. Do it ore I will slice a tit off.” I yelled as I placed the shinny blade on top of her right nipple as I yanked it out trough the slit. “No!” Carolyn screamed as the edge of the blade touched her stretched bud. “They are bikini with a leopard print on them.” She blurted out in a panicky voice. “Now that wasn’t so hard.” I laughed as I lifted the knife up.

I kept rubbing my fingers along the outline of the panties as Carolyn trembled; pinned tight to the wall. “Spread your legs a little and stand real still. We don’t want any accidents; do we?” I asked as I moved the blade of the knife against her abdomen as it throbbed with each breath. She shifted her feet slightly apart as she cringed with fear. I slowly lowered down on my knees as I threatened “Don’t get any ideas about running or kicking me. I will shove this blade all the way inside you. Just look at those pictures on the wall and remember how much you want to see your kids and hubby again.” I move my face close to her crotch to smell her femininity as my ears are filled with the sounds of Carolyn’s sobs. “You smell so good; you must use perfume on your pussy. Don’t you?” I ask as my nostrils fill with the aroma of flowers. She doesn’t respond so I jab the point of the knife into her slacks. “Bitch, I asked you a question.” I yelled. “Yes” came a soft reply. “Well I guess you want to be all sweet smelling; trying to attract a rapist. Weren’t you?” I taunted as her sobs turned to hysterically crying.

My finger trace along the lines of her bikini panties. I tugged the waistband of Carolyn’s slacks lower; revealing the thin leopard pattern strap around her heaving abdomen. I see the pattern grow thinner as I trace the ever narrowing material down her crotch. I place the blade of the knife at the button of her slacks and slice it off. I flick the zipper several times and then watch as it slowly lowers down the jagged teeth of the zipper track. The leopard pattern appearing more as her slacks gape open. I trace the tip of the knife along the edge of her panties I spread the opening of her panties wider. “Looks like someone needs a trim; you want me to trim it?” I ask as the tip brushes against a few pubic hairs sticking out from the sides of Carolyn’s panties. “No; please don’t.” Came a hushed voice as she cringed under the touch of the knife. I slipped my fingers under the front of her panties and ran my fingers up and down as I stretched the material away from her smooth skin. I stepped back to snap a picture of Carolyn’s panties as they showed through the opening of her pants.

I stabbed the knife through Carolyn’s left pant leg and slit the pants down the seam. I moved the knife to her right leg and did the same thing. Carolyn trembled as the knife slid next to her soft skin. Soon her pants looked like shorts with ragged material hanging loosely from the bottom. I moved my knife up and slid it in the front of her open pants. I yanked the knife forward and down and slit them open down to her right leg. Holding the pants up, I did the same to the left leg. I jerked the pants from around Carolyn and threw them toward the living room. Carolyn shivered as she stood clad only in her bra and skimpy panties. Tan knee high nylons led to her high heeled shoes. “Please stop. Don’t do this; I beg you. Please take my money and jewelry and go.” Carolyn pleaded as my hands felt of her firm hips. My fingers traced the entire outlined of her leopard patterned panties. I gripped her hips with both hands and felt the firmness of her well toned body. Carolyn trembled as it became obvious that I wasn’t taking her offer of money. I took the opportunity to take yet another picture as I tugged the stocking back down over my head.

I abruptly stood up and grabbed Carolyn by a tied arm and led her toward the kitchen. I led her as she tried to resist to the small kitchen table. I sun her to face the table and then slipped my knife under the shoulder straps of her bra and sliced them in half. I next slid the blade under the back of her bra and sliced through the stretched elastic. Her ruined bra fell to the floor around her feet. I placed my knife on the counter top and grabbed her tits with both hands. I jerked her back against my body as I mauled her firm breasts. “Feel my cock. Jerk me off.” I demanded as I held Carolyn tightly pressed against me. Carolyn sobbed as she moved her bound hands until she felt my stiffening penis. Her cold trembling fingers surrounded my dick and she began to move her hands back and forth on my stiffening manhood. Gasps of air escaped Carolyn’s mouth as I squeezed and twisted her ample breasts. Her nipples were stiff as I pinched them between my fingers and thumb. Her face was crimson with embarrassment as I sighed and moaned in her ear. I knew that she felt my penis stiffen as her fingers gingerly tugged on the rough skin. I slid my hands under her breasts and bounced them in my hands. “You have nice tits. I bet your husband like playing with these puppies.” I taunted as she clenched her jaws. “When is the last time you had a breast exam?” I asked in a fake concerned voice. “I bet they really squeeze them good doing that.” I continued as I clamped my hands down hard on her boobs. “Ouch; that hurts.” Carolyn complained as she realized that pleading was out of the question. I rolled her breasts between my hands; feeling the firm glands smoothness. I jerked her to the end of the table and said “Get your ass up there.” Carolyn begged “Please don’t hurt me; just let me go” as she tried to twist away.

“Bitch, I told you to get your ass up on that table.” I yelled as I slapped her face. Carolyn reluctantly stood on tip toes and forced her firm ass onto the end of the table. “Lay back.” I demanded as I gave Carolyn chest a push; sending her toppling backwards; her head banging against the wooden top. I grabbed my trusty knife from the counter and held it above her face as I ordered “Spread your feet and hook your heels into the legs.” I grabbed one of the nylon stockings as I jerked her right foot up and hooked the heel of her shoe in the brace to the table leg. I wrapped the nylon around her ankle and tied her foot in place as Carolyn sobbed on the table. The panic spreading over her face told me that she knew what was about to happen. I yanked her other foot up and tied it to the opposite leg. I stepped back to admire Carolyn’s position. Hands tied behind her back with her feet tied held up and wide apart; almost like on an examination table.

“Don’t go anywhere.” I told Carolyn as I walked into the living room. I came back with a throw pillow from the sofa and her purse. I tossed her purse on the counter top and then yanked Carolyn’s head up by her hair. I stuffed the pillow under her head so that her head was tilted forward. I turned to the cabinets and opened some of the drawers. Riffling through the drawers, I found a few objects that I thought might be useful. I tossed them on the counter top near the end of the table. I walked to the end of the table and grabbed Carolyn by her raised legs. I jerked her toward me; her arms screeching on the waxed table top as he ass plopped at the edge of the table. I grabbed my knife and slit the thin side straps of her bikini panties as I said “We are going to play a little game. Carolyn, I am going to ask you some questions. If you fail to answer me right away or I think you are lying; there will be a price to pay.” I yanked her panties from under her ass with a swift motion. I stepped back to take another picture as she lay with her pussy spread wide. I picked up a wooden spoon from the counter top and tapped it on the table.

“Just think this as a visit to your doctor.” I taunted as I slid my hand across her abdomen. “When was the last time you had sex?” I asked as Carolyn bit her lip and cringed. Not hearing an immediate answer, I slapped the wooden spoon hard on her abdomen; leaving a red outline. “I asked you a question.” I said in a stern voice. “Do I have to get rougher?” I asked; waving the spoon in the air. “Two weeks ago.” Carolyn blurted out. I laughed “Looks like you haven’t been getting much lately.” I taunted the horrified woman. “Are you on birth control?” I asked; not getting a quick response, I slapped her with the spoon again. “No” came her answer as she felt the sting of the spoon. “When was your last period?” My questions becoming faster and more personal. Carolyn just twisted on the table. “Look Bitch, I am getting tired of you not co-operating. Next time I am going to shove this damn spoon inside you.” I threatened. “Two weeks ago.” Carolyn said in a defeated tone as she rolled her head to one side. “Timing sex so you don’t get pregnant.” I mused out loud. She just rolled her head to the other side. I knew that is what her and hubby were doing; thinking that she wouldn’t get pregnant if they had sex right after her period. “Well let me see, two weeks since your period; not on birth control. That must mean that you are just about at your peak fertile period right now.” I tormented the terrified woman; watching her horror as I figured that she would quite possibly get pregnant if she had sex.

I pulled the stocking above my mouth as I bent over. I ran my fingers along her clit as I looked down at her throbbing pussy folds. I licked my lips as I slowly lowered my head further. Carolyn twisted and yelled as she anticipated what was about to happen. She thrust her head up; trying to see. When my mouth touched her spread folds, she threw her head back and cringed. Her legs bucked as she tried to avoid my touch. I flicked my tongue between her spread lips as she twisted on the bare table. I had a feeling that this was her first experience in having a tongue flicking in and out of her pussy. She seemed much too dignified and reserved to participate in that. I jerked her ass further down on the table as I buried my face deep in her spread open pussy. Spasms went through her legs as I kissed and sucked on her delicate insides. I flicked my tongue in and out of her tiny pink hole. Carolyn tossed her head from side to side; not from excitement but from the humiliation of having her pussy sucked and licked. She gasped as she tried to squeeze herself tight; resisting my embarrassing invasion. I made small sucking and kissing sounds as I smothered myself inside her stretched opening.

Carolyn continued to bite her lip and cringed as she tried to avoid the realization of my action. I nuzzle deeper in her folds. I know that she will fight showing any pleasure in what I am doing. I suck on the sides of her pussy folds and then suck on her delicate hole directly. Carolyn’s hips buck on the table as she tries to twist free of my assault. I lift my head and begin to lick on her clit; the muscles in her legs tense as she tries to blot out my continued oral attack. “Please stop; don’t do this.” She pleads as she continues to toss her head; her eyes filled with tears. I raise my head up and pull the stocking down. “Well, I guess it is time for some real action; after all.” I say as I smile broadly.

“Oh God, please don’t do that. Look, I will use my mouth; I will jerk you off. Please don’t rape me.” Carolyn begged hysterically. I just laughed as I removed my pants and underwear. Standing at the end of the table between Carolyn’s raised knees; naked from the waist down, I was ready for action. I slipped my arms around her unturned legs and jerked her ass to the end of the table. Carolyn begged and pleaded hysterically as she tried to twist away; all without success. I stepped closer; the tip of my cock stabbing between her spread pussy lips. Her muscles tensed; crying hysterically as I began to penetrate. “I’LL GET PREGNANT. PLEASE DON’T RAPE ME.” she screamed as my cock sank into her warmth. Twisting and banging her head into the small pillow she cringed as I shoved deeper. “Just relax and it won’t hurt as much.” I tell Carolyn; trying to calm her.

Carolyn is really tight. She doesn’t feel like a woman who is 40 years old with two kids. She sure hasn’t been getting much lately as tight as she is. Her muscles are squeezing my cock as I slowly pump in and out. I want to go easy at first to let her get use to the feeling. I look at her face as she grimaces and clenches her jaws together. From her facial expressions and her tightness, I must be much larger than hubby. I pull the camera from my shirt pocket and snap another picture. I want to savor the memories of taking this tight mother later. I grip her legs tighter; forcing her knees higher in the air. I start to pump in and out faster as Carolyn flops her head from side to side. She tries to avoid looking at me as I am busy raping her. “Ever been fucked like this before?” I ask; avoiding using the R word. She doesn’t answer as she is too busy trying to avoid the reality of what is happening. Her muscles start to stretch as they become accustomed to my size. I go faster as I make long hard thrusts; causing gasps of air to gush from her lungs as I ram hard into her. My balls start slapping against her ass when I reach the depth of my penetration.

Carolyn manages to summons her courage once again as she pleads “Please don’t ejaculate in me. I don’t want to get pregnant. I will lay still and let you go where ever you want. Go on my breasts or ev ev even my face.” She blurts out. “Just don’t go inside me; I beg you.” I just smile at hearing this shy innocent housewife begging me to cum all over her face. “Open your mouth and start showing me how you will suck all of my cum out.” I demand. Carolyn’s face turns bright red as she hears my demand. She takes a big gulp and then begins to open and close her mouth as she makes sucking motions with her lips. I grab my camera and snap several quick shots of her practicing gulping cum. “You have to do better than that.” I tell her as I continue to thrust in and out of her pussy. My throbbing cock is enjoying the massage it is receiving from her pulsating pussy. I grasp her legs tighter; almost folding her legs tight against her thighs. I am pounding like a rivet gun driving rivets into harden steel.

I go faster and harder as Carolyn is making giant sucking motions with her mouth. Her lips look so tempting; but I am determined to blow my load inside her fertile pussy. I think she is so involved and convinced that I will shoot in her mouth that she has forgotten about the possibility of a vaginal release. My balls ache; hot flashes shoot up and down my spine. I clamp her legs tight, yanking her down; impaling her on my throbbing cock as I explode deep inside her. A slight scream echoes in the kitchen as I blast her insides with my hot sperm laden cum; my baby batter coating her fertile vagina with thousands of sperm. Carolyn gasps as she realizes that all my words of letting her take it in her mouth had been a cruel hoax. I laugh as she sobs from the realization that she may become pregnant. I continue to slowly pump in and out as my cock continues to spew forward. I finally become completely drained and slowly pull out. I retrieve my camera and snap a few more images of my cum oozing from her now completely opened pussy. Her pink insides contrasting with the white sticky slime slowly drooling out.

I step back and then walk to the other end of the table. I grab Carolyn by the hair and yank her head to the edge of the table. “Lick! Bitch, lick me clean.” I demand as she tries to compose herself. I slap her face to reinforce my demands. Tears pour down Carolyn’s cheeks as she sticks her tongue out and lick the slime from my hanging penis. She makes the most awful face as she slurps the crud from my penis. I snap yet another picture of her tongue curled around my dick. She finally manages to get it licked clean. I step back as Carolyn drops her head; totally humiliated by the act that she has just performed. “You have gotten what you wanted; now just leave. I promise not to call the cops if you leave now.” “Well Carolyn, we are just getting started.” I tell her as I brush her matted hair back out of her face. “No! No! She pleads as I walk to the kitchen cabinets and starting looking through the shelves of bottles and boxes. I finally find what I am hunting in the second cabinet. I pull out a bottle of liquid shortening.

“Sunflower oil” I read aloud of the bottle as I walk back to Carolyn still in her examination position. “Just relax; you may feel a little discomfort.” I tell her as I set the bottle down on the counter. “NO! You can’t.” She screams as she realizes what my evil intentions were. I decided that Carolyn might get too loud and draw some attention. I pick her purse up and unhook the strap that was doubled between the two rings on the bag itself. I stretched the white strap straight and then walked over to Carolyn. “This should help keep you still and besides it will give you something to bite down on. I don’t want you biting your lip off.” I say as I flip the strap behind her head. I yank the leather tight and then tie a knot holding the two ends together. I slide the knot down; forcing Carolyn’s small mouth wide open as the knot disappeared inside. I made another knot and slid that tight against the first. “Well that should do the trick.” I said as I looked down at the hysterical woman. Her mouth looked like a dog’s carrying a rawhide bone. I patted Carolyn on the cheek as I walked to the far end of the table.

I picked up the bottle of oil and unscrewed the cap. Turning, I walked over and held my hands over Carolyn’s open crotch. I tipped the bottle up and began pouring the oil on my right hand; letting the excess drip down into her pussy crevice. “Ohhhh, plleeeeese noooo.” She tried to scream through her stuffed mouth. I sat the bottle down and then worked my oiled slippery hand up and down her stretched opening. I easily slipped my two middle fingers inside her pussy. My cock had already opened her far enough that I felt little resistance. Bunching a third finger next to my other two, I pressed the digits inside. Carolyn cringed and cried as my fingers forced their way inside. I poked my fingers in and out until she had stretched enough that I felt little resistance. I tucked a forth finger with the other and pressed them inside. Carolyn hips lurched into the air as my fingers worked their way slightly inside. I pulled my finger out and laid my hand on her small throbbing abdomen. “Looks like it might fit.” I teased as I slowly spread my fingers open.

Carolyn was going wild as she tried to jerk her feet free of their bindings. Slobber trickled down her jaws as she frantically tried to plead for me to stop. I pour more oil on my hand and then tucked my fingers close together. I smeared my hands around in her opening and then began to press the tips of my fingers inside. Carolyn’s whole body stiffened as she gasped and then held her breath. I pressed my hand into her opening. I felt her muscles stretching as they tried to accommodate the girth of my hands forcing inside. I worked my hand gently, yet forcefully back and forth until Carolyn’s muscles finally stretched enough and my hand popped inside; like a cork in a bottle. Carolyn lay sobbing after my hand made its way inside. I slowly opened my hand; spreading my fingers as my hand filled her cavity. Panic spread across her face as tears filled her eyes. Carolyn realized that I could do real physical damage to her body if I wasn’t careful, or worse, if I chose to. I moved my wrist in and out slowly as I watched her stretched membranes flux in and out on my arm. Carolyn lay almost completely still as I continued shoving my wrist in and out. Her lips quivered as she tried to beg me not to hurt her. She knew that I held the power to rip her womanhood out. I managed to pull the camera out of my pocket with my free hand and snap some more pictures. Some of my hand shoved deep in her and some of her sobbing on the table.

I breathed heavily as the excitement rushed through my body. I had complete and utter control over what just over an hour earlier had been a reserve and timid housewife. I felt the excitement pumping through every vein in my body. I had total power over Carolyn. I took a deep breath and swallowed. “Carolyn, if you don’t want me to do some real damage to your insides, you are going to be a real good girl for me; aren’t you?” A startled look snapped across her face as she shook her head “yes”. I leaned over Carolyn’s terrified body and yanked the knots out of the leather strap that was tight in her mouth. I tossed each end to the side of her head as I continued. “You are not going to scream or fight; are you?” Carolyn shook her head hard from side to side. “Good; now this is what you are going to do if you don’t want me to yank your insides out. I think there are a couple of thing that I want before I go.” “I’ll do anything you want; just please don’t hurt me.” Carolyn begged as she lay cringing on the table. I smiled as I said “I think you still have a tight hole that I haven’t fucked yet; I also want to feel how good you can fuck. I want you to beg me to take you in the bedroom and do both.” I snarled.

“You Bastard, I will never do that.” Carolyn spat. I immediately began working my fingers open and closed inside her. I could see her abdomen extend as my hand pressed the inside of her cavity. “Have it your way.” I said as I twisted my hand inside her. “Wait!” Carolyn screamed “Just don’t hurt me.” I chuckled as I said “I think there is something you want to say.” Carolyn choked back her tears as she took a deep breath “Okay.” “Okay, what?” I asked. Another giant sob and then a quivering voice “Please take me in the bedroom and rape me in my ass and then I will show you how good I can fuck” spurted out Carolyn’s mouth. I would have bet that she had never used such words before in her life. I lowly and carefully tucked my fingers tight and ten pulled my hand out of her stretched pussy. My hands popped out with a loud squish as my fingers came free. Carolyn tried to pull herself into a fetal position as I wiped my hand off on a towel hanging on the dishwasher. I untied the nylons holding her feet high into the air. Carolyn slowly stretched her legs out as she tried to get some feeling back into her legs.

I slapped her on the thighs as I pulled her up and let her slide off the end of the table. I took Carolyn by an arm guided her down the hall on her trembling legs. I kept her from falling several times as her legs almost buckled as she placed one wobbly foot in front of the other. We finally reached the bedroom door; I led her over to the side of the bed. I pun her to face me “You know what I will do if you don’t co-operate.” I said in a stern tone. “Yes” Carolyn replied as she nodded her head. I turned her around and untied her wrists. “Get up on that bed, facing the foot.” I ordered as she rubbed her wrists. She slowly turned and compliantly and pulled her battered body onto the bed. She collapsed, curled into a small ball with her head at the foot of the bed. She sobbed weakly as I walked over and moved the floor length mirror to space between the dresser and the foot of the bed. I positioned the mirror so that it was centered on the bed. I picked up a bottle hand lotion from the dresser and walked to the side of the bed.

“Okay Carolyn, this is how we do this. Get up on your knees and look into the mirror. You will keep your eyes open all the time and make sure that you look directly into the mirror. If I catch your eyes shut or looking away, we will go back to the kitchen. Now reach back and pull your hips wide apart.” I demanded as I crawled onto the bed. Carolyn slowly drew her knees under her. She lifted her head so that she saw her reflection in the mirror as she scooted her knees under her more. She choked back her tears as she moved her hands onto her hips and then slowly spread the firm muscles apart. I scooted directly behind her and watched intently as her tight bung hole came into view. “Wider” I demanded. “You had better spread that ass wide if you don’t want it to hurt.” I threatened. Carolyn worked her fingers nervously before she tugged her hips further apart. Her tight entrance puckered under the pressure. I squeezed some of the lotion out above her entrance. Her skin shivered as the cold lotion dribbled down. I ran my fingers through the slippery lotion and then moved my finger around her puckered hole. I pored some more lotion out and then slipped my finger gently inside her ass.

“Oh” Carolyn moaned as my finger slipped inside up to my knuckle. I slid my finger in and out a few times as her anus sealed around my digit. I pushed my finger all the way in as Carolyn trembled. I pulled my finger out and then applied some lotion to my throbbing penis. “Spread your knees wide and brace yourself.” I ordered as I moved closer. Carolyn began crying again as she clawed at the bedding. She shifted her knees further apart and then tensed for my invasion. I moved closer and placed the tip of my cock against her small tight anus. I pressed against her; watching as her opening began to spread. Carolyn gasped as she pleaded “Please let me do it some other way. I have never done it this way; this is going to kill me.” I slapped her ass hard and then jabbed forward. Carolyn whimpered as I took the opportunity to capture the moment with my trusty camera. I laid the camera down as I grasped Carolyn. I jerked her back onto my throbbing dick. She was ripping the bedding loose as she clawed. Sobs, pleas and moans all mixed together as I rocked her back and forth on my penis; sinking a little more inside each time. I smiled broadly under the nylon stocking as I enjoyed the tormented look on her face.

It took several more minutes or rocking her back and forth before I was ready for a final lunge. Carolyn slapped the mattress as she continued to moan and beg for me to stop. I still had over an inch to go when I shifted my knees and then just rammed the rest of the way inside. Carolyn jerked her head, her long hair flying as I sank all the way in. My balls slapped her stretched pussy as I nailed her to my dick. I paused for a few seconds before I began my slow methodical pumping in and out. Her screeches of pain soon subsided as her ass stretched to accommodate me. Before long, I was thrusting in and out of her previous virgin ass with reckless abandonment. Carolyn braced herself to the rail of the footboard as she continued to fling her head. Her screeches now turned to soft sobs and moans as I rocked her petite body back and forth. Her anal canal was so tight that I thought my cock was in a vice. It didn’t take long before I ejaculated in her snug tube; sending a flood of cum splashing into her bowels. The dry farting sounds coming from her butt turned to a slashing sound as my cum soaked around my manhood. I picked the camera up and snapped another picture. I slowly pulled out; my cock coming out like a cork out of a wine bottle. Carolyn legs sagged as she collapsed onto her elbows. I leaned back to watch my cum trickle from her now gaping rectum.

I slid further back and then slipped of the side of the bed. I patted Carolyn on the ass as she sighed and sobbed. I walked leisurely to the dresser and opened a drawer. I pulled out a pair of thigh high nylons and a sexy nightgown. I tossed them to her and told her “Put theses on. I want you to wear these.” Carolyn pulled the garments closer and looked at them in disbelief. She knew that she dared not disobey, so she twisted to the side of the bed and unfastened her shoes. She tugged her thigh highs off and then slipped the longer nylons on and up her shapely legs. She smoothed the wrinkles out and then slipped her shoes back on. Next she flipped the flimsy gown over her head and tugged it down. She stood up to get the gown all the way down below her thighs. The short gown ended well above her knees and barely covered her pussy when she sat back down on the bed. “I didn’t tell you to sit down.” I barked as I snatched her up by her arm. “Get over there and put some make up on. Don’t forget the lipstick either.” I ordered as I shoved Carolyn towards the dresser.

I watched as Carolyn sobbed at the appearance of her tear and cum stained face in the mirror. She applied some cream to her face and then used a cleansing tissue to wipe the slime from her face. She found some powder and smoothed it over her delicate skin before she put some make up around her eyes. Next her trembling hands picked a tube of lipstick up. She used both hands to steady the satin colored material as she covered her lips. It took her several minutes of preparation before she turned to face me once again. I knew that it was humiliating for Carolyn to prepare herself for her rapist. When she was done, I made her stand so that I could take some pictures of her in the sexy nightgown. I made her lift the bottom up so that her pubic area showed and then pull the neckline lower so that her ample breasts were displayed while I snapped several pictures. I made her smile as I continued to pose her for my perverted pleasure. I finally told her “Lay on the bed with your head raised on the pillows. Then I want you to hold your nightgown up and your legs spread apart in an inviting pose.”

Carolyn meekly crawled on the bed and positioned the pillows behind her head. She just sighed as she spread her legs and lifted the flimsy gown up. I snapped several more pictures before I climbed on the bed. Carolyn had resigned herself to the fact that I was in total control. She just wanted to get this horrible nightmare over. I crawled onto the bed as I asked “You know what I want?” Carolyn took a deep breath and then sighed “I am supposed to pretend that I like it while you rape me. Just get this over with.” “Bitch, you had better not fake anything; I want to hear and feel you.” I yelled at her new attitude. “Yank that gown up and jerk those tits out. I want those knees brought back and get your feet off the bed. You had better not let them touch the bed.” I demanded as I moved closer. Carolyn lifted her hips up and pulled the flimsy material up around her waist. She then slipped her hands down the front and lifted each breast out on top of the lace neckline. I watched intently as she pulled her knees back and strained to lift her feet off the mattress. I couldn’t resist taking yet another picture before I scooted between her upraised knees.

My cock throbbed as I made a final move. The tip of my penis slipped easily into her still stretched pussy. She was much loser than the first time; but I knew she was still going to be one hell of a fuck. Carolyn let out a small moan as I drove my cock the full length. My balls slapped against her ass when I reached my full extension. I wrapped my arms under her petite legs and jerked them higher. Carolyn offered no resistance as I pulled almost all the way out and then rammed in again. She rolled her head to one side as she tried to avoid letting me look directly in her eyes. Her fingers lightly dug into the bed as I thrust in and out. “Too rough” escaped through trembling lips as she tried to put herself in another world. Her eyes looked as if they were a million miles away as I continued to thrust in and out. Her fingers moved aimlessly on the bed as she gazed into space. I sensed she was trying to control her breathing my taking short rapid breaths. My penis felt her soft inner muscles rippling around its rugged surface.

Carolyn soon began to whimper as I kept my pace up. Her legs closed tight to my sides as I felt her ankles wrapping behind my back. I pushed her knees higher; as I unwrapped her ankles. Her feet dangled in mid air as I jammed her legs back further with my thrusts. Soon I had her knees pinned next to her chest. I felt Carolyn tightening inside; her wetness starting to grow. She tossed her head from side to side as she moaned softly. Suddenly I felt of gush of fluid deep inside her as she screamed and began panting wildly. I tore into her like a wild man. My long hard thrust bounced her ass on the bed as she slapped and clawed at the bed. Carolyn gasped for breath as I felt my dick explode. I could feel our fluids mixing together as she continued gasping for air. Her ankles locking behind my neck as she bucked her hips wildly. She wadded the bedding in her clinched fists as she squirmed on the bed. My cock kept pouring out a steady torrent of semen as I pumped her hard. Her hands clawed at my arms and shoulders as she threw her head around on the pillow. I felt her muscles trying to squeeze my cock for every last drop of cum. Completely drained; I pulled out as Carolyn fell limp on the bed.

Carolyn finally caught her breath as I managed to collect my thoughts. “You fucking bastard; you got what you want. Now get the hell out of here and my life.” Carolyn shouted in an angry voice before she rolled onto her side. She lay crying hysterically as I went into the kitchen and gathered my clothing. I quickly dressed and then ran to the back door’ pulling the stocking from my head before I dashed outside. I hurried back down to the house where I was working. I waited intensely interested to see what was going to happen. To my surprise nothing happened. Carolyn didn’t leave and there wasn’t even a single car that came until her hubby pulled into the driveway at his regular time.

THE END
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:43 AM   #2
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband

WOW! What a superstar story!! All of us evil husbands wish we knew guys like the protagonist of your story!
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote