Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-19-2010, 05:47 PM   #21
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Memoirs of a Serial Rapist.

Chapter 12.

I was at the shopping plaza where my security company was located, working, when I heard the bell signifying that someone had just entered through the front door, so I went to greet the customer and upon seeing her I nearly stepped on my tongue.
She was beautiful with long blond hair, full succulent ruby red lips and emerald green eyes that sparkled like crystal with a smile that would light up a room, and I couldn’t help but notice how her bra seemed to struggle to keep her big breast from bouncing as she walked my may, even though she tried to conceal them with a gray waist length corduroy jacket.

“Hello, can I help you Miss?” I ask with a smile. “Well I hope so, I have been shopping around comparing prices on a security system for my home but every where I have been so far seems to exceed the budget I have to work with”

“If I knew a little about what kind of budget you have to work with I’m sure I have something that will meet your home security needs as well as fit your budget” I say to her, determined to make the sell so I could obtain her address and living arrangements.

“Well you see the thing is, because of my recent divorce I don’t have enough money to pay in full up front, so I was hoping to find a dealer that offered a payment plan with a reasonable interest rate” that information alone was enough to tell me I didn’t have to worry about a man in the house getting in the way of me finding out if those milk makers of hers was Ds or double Ds.

“You have come to the right place Miss, I can offer you the security system of your choice with no money down, 90 days same as cash with a low interest rate after 90 days, plus free installation” I said making sure the deal was to good for her to pass up, and by the way her eyes lit up I knew I had her.

“Sir you are a Godsend” she said flashing her perfect pearly white teeth, “Well if you’d accompany me to the counter I have a catalog with everything I carry” I said to her and held out my hand gesturing for her to lead the way, that way I could check out what kind of ass meat she was packing in them tight jeans she was wearing and she was bootylicious.

Charlotte Robins was the name she signed on the contract, and according to her date of birth charlotte was 36-years old, although she could pass for being in her mid 20s. I told her I was backlogged for the weekend but could install her new security system first thing Monday morning, and she gratefully thanked me, shaking my hand saying she’d see me Monday, and if the rest of Charlotte was as soft and smooth as her hand, I was going to have a weekend to remember.

I watched out the front window of my business as Charlotte left and walked through the parking lot of the shopping plaza, damn did she ever look good in those tight blue jeans, once she pulled out of the parking lot in her black minivan I closed up shop and went home to prepare for my pleasurable weekend.

I didn’t waste much time at my place, I just ran in, got my rape pack and headed to Charlotte’s home, hoping to get there before she returned, I was successful.
I took a quick look around Charlotte’s home while I waited for her to get home, there were two bedrooms, one was the master bedroom, obviously Charlotte’s, the other was a young girl’s bedroom, I could tell by the way it was decorated, in that bedroom I seen a High School Year Book and I looked inside and read all the best wishes written to Candy for the future from her class mates.
Future inspection of the living room showed a family picture, the man in the picture with Charlotte was sure to be Charlotte’s ex, the young girl had to be Candy, their Daughter, and Candy’s name fit her for she looked as sweet as honey.

When I seen the black minivan Charlotte was driving pull into the driveway I pulled down my ski mask and had my stun gun in hand, and was behind the front door that opened towards the inside, when the door shut Candy was with her Mother and before they knew what was happing or had time to react I zapped them both with my stun gun and they both drop to the floor, and as they laid there jerking and twitching around, I took the stun gun and put it up to Charlotte’s neck and zapped her again for several seconds, making sure she stayed immobile, than I dragged her Daughter Candy by her blond hair through the living room back to her bedroom and threw her on her bed and secured her wrist to the metal headboard, and sealed her mouth shut with Duct Tape.

I went back out to the living room, which had a rustic decor to it, and I dragged Charlotte by her long hair in-between two wooden post that acted as an open divider between the living room and the dining room, I pulled off her corduroy jacket and tossed it aside and took some rope and stretched her arms out to her sides and tied them to the two wooden posts.

Charlotte started to regain her senses and weakly sobbed, “What did you do with Candy? Please don’t hurt my baby”

“That little Cunt is fine so far Mommy, but I swear if you piss me off I’ll break her in hard then kill her and you both do you understand me?” I said to Charlotte in a harsh raspy voice to disguise it, and with tears gushing from her pretty green eyes and rolling down her temples Charlotte shook her head yes.

I pulled Charlotte’s shoes and socks off than started jerking her tight fitting jeans off of her, saying to her as I did,
“You’re one fine looking Bitch and I’m going to have loads of fun with you, and your going to do as I say or I’ll rape that little girl of yours until her ears leak1”

After I jerked Charlotte’s jeans off of her, I took some more rope, and raising her sexy long legs up in the air one at a time I tied her ankles to the same posts that her wrist were tied too, spreading her legs wide open, and as I tied her legs back Charlotte was crying and begging me not to rape her, telling me she wasn’t on the pill and telling me how she was ovulating, begging me not to get her pregnant, but I just grinned at her as I brutally ripped her shirt, panties and bra off of her, and I stared taking my clothes off.

“Please if you’re going to do this to me at least put a condom on! Please I’m begging you!” Charlotte pleaded, but unmoved by her pleas I smugly reply, “I’m afraid I don’t carry them with me Bitch”

Showing how desperately she didn’t want to become impregnated, Charlotte sobbed that there were some condoms in the nightstand drawer beside her bed, and since there was no reason to be in a rush I decided to toy with her mind and pretend to go along with the condom request, when in reality the thought of planting my seed inside her fertile womb was a real turn on for me, but I found 3 condoms where she said they would be, than I knelt down on my knees overtop of Charlotte straddling her pretty face and opened one of the condoms packages and told her if she wanted me to wear it, she was going to have to use her mouth to put it on me.

“I-I can’t do that,” she sobbed, “Well than it looks like you and I are going to be doing the baby dance together Darling,” I arrogantly told her, and I started to get up, when in a frustrated voice of surrender she sobbed, “Ok! (Sobbing) ok I’ll try,” and with a grin I held the condom up to her luscious lips so she could grip the tip of the condom between them, and my chest swelled in masculine pride as sweet little Charlotte stated rolling that condom down the length of my throbbing cock, having no choice but to deep throat me to roll it all the way down the length of my pole, and after she had it on me and pulled her gagging mouth off of my prick I told her …

“You left no slack in the tip for my load you stupid Cunt!” and I pulled the condom off of my cock and threw it beside her head and opened the second one, saying, “Try and get it right this time stupid,” and the look of dread, humiliation and fear I seen in Charlotte’s green eyes was priceless, after her second attempt I again pulled the condom off, claiming she fail to do it right again, and as I place the last condom between her slobbering lips I smugly said, “Last chance Bitch!” but between her slobbering and bawling she messed it up again, and I yanked it off and threw it in her face saying,

“Well you can’t say I didn’t give you a chance, I gave you three chances and you blew everyone of them you stupid Bitch!” and I got up and knelt on the floor between Charlotte’s sexy legs and leaned down overtop of her, resting myself on my elbows and looking her in the eyes, as I nestled the head of my cock in-between her pussy lips, and Charlotte sobbed.
“You have no right to do this to me (Sobbing) you have no Ri-AAAAA!” Charlotte sobbed and I just rammed my cock all the way into her dry little pussy as she informed me of my rights.

“I take my liberties with who I want when I want Bitch! Laws give you rights and laws are for losers! And meant to be broken, I take my chances in taking what I want in life and chances make champions! Now you have the right to Mother my child Cunt!” and I slowly withdrew my cock nearly all the way out of Charlotte’s tight little pussy and drove it full throttle right back inside of her, and as I bottomed out inside of her little cunt, with the head of my cock poking her cervix, little Charlotte cries out, “Mercy! Have Mercy!” and I tell her in my raspy disguise voice, “Mercy is a privilege, not a right Bitch! And only the weak show mercy!” and again I slowly pull out of her nearly all the way, just to viciously slam myself back inside of her, and with each thrust I was building up momentum until I was pounding her little pussy like a machinegun, making her big double D’s flop back and forth on her chest forcefully and vigorously, making them smack the bottom of her chin with ever thrust, and making Charlotte squeal like a virgin on her wedding night.

But charlotte was no virgin, and when she felt my cock swelling up even thicker inside her tight little cunt she knew I was about ready to ejaculate inside of her and she begged me, “Please! Please! Please! Oh! Please don’t cum inside of me! I’m begging you Sir!” but I was like a run away train with no brakes and no way of slowing down as I erupted inside of little Charlotte Robins, and she will probably never know how much her screaming out loud, “Oh my Gawd you got me!” thrilled me as I flooded her fruitful womb with my fertile seed, “Oh Yea! Fuck yea! I got ya good you little Loser!” I grunted in her pretty face in jubilation.

It was so stimulating laying there looking into Charlotte’s green eyes as she sobbed in sorrow, believing she could very well be pregnant with my child, it was such a turn on that my cock stayed hard inside of her, ready for another go around with Charlotte, but I wanted her to offer more of herself to me, and I knew just how to get Charlotte to do it, and I said to her.

“That was nice pussy Charlotte but I’m thinking your Daughter would be a much tighter fit” and Charlotte’s eyes got big as saucers and she gasps, “Please! Please don’t even think it, please don’t rape my little girl, she’s verily 18-years-old and has never been with a man! Oh please don’t rob her of her innocents I’m begging you! I’ll do anything you want me to” I was surprised to hear that Candy her Daughter was 18, she looked so young, and she could easily have passed for 15 or 16 years old.

“Oh man this must be my lucky day! I absolutely love breaking in virgins, there isn’t anything better than having something no other man has ever had before” I said and I pulled my hard cock out of Charlotte and stood up like I was going to head towards Candy’s room, taking two or three steps in that direction when Charlotte begged me to stop, saying to me.

“Wait! Wait please! I-I-I would let you have me in my butt if you promised to keep your hands off my little girl, it’s a part of me that I swore I’d never let any man have, (Sobbing) Oh please leave my little girl alone!” what a feeling of power I felt to hear that gorgeous green eyed lady offer me her forbidden fruit in hopes of saving her Daughter’s innocents, and I walked back to her, looking down at her and saying.

“Now that’s a tempting offer Charlotte, now if you were to be as giving to a few of my good friends I’d promise that when they are done enjoying you we will all leave, leaving your Daughter untouched” I could see the hopelessness and sorrow in Charlotte’s pretty face as she looked up at me in shock at hearing my terms, and it was certainly a testament of the love Charlotte had for her Daughter when she sobbed in surrender to my terms, and I got my cell phone and dialed Ned’s number.

“Hey it’s me I have a lady here that that would like to meet you and the boys, I’ll let her introduce herself to you” and I knelt down on one knee holding he phone up to Charlotte’s face telling her to tell Ned her name and address, and offer to show him and the boys a good time.
“H-hello m-m-my name is Charlotte Robins, (Sobbing) and I-I would like to invite y-you and your friends over to 555 Main Street to s-s-show you a g-g-good time” and she started bawling like a baby as I put the phone back up to my ear telling Ned I’d see him and the boys soon.

After I hung up the phone I grabbed a cushion off of the sofa, and dropped it on the floor at Charlotte’s ass, than I grabbed a hold of her ankles and pulled up on her legs until her hips were off the floor, than I used my foot to scoot the cushion up under Charlotte’s hips and lower back, elevating her lower torso, and than I got down on my knees aligning my cock up to Charlotte’s virgin asshole, and the sight of shame in her sexy eyes was so satisfying to me as I leaned overtop of her on my hands, telling her.

“Look at me you little Whore! I want to see your expression as I take you where no other man has taken you before” and as Charlotte’s eyes locked onto mine I started ramming my cock up her asshole just as fast and hard as I could, her big tits rolling back and forth on her chest with every rectum ripping thrust, and her blood curdling screams were evidence of the sacrifice Charlotte thought she was making for her Daughter’s benefit, but once I had impaled my cock ball sack deep up Charlotte’s virgin butt hole I grabbed her by her big double Ds and raised her shoulders up off the floor as high as her tied off arms would allow me and I coldly and callously told her.

“When you make a deal with the Devil you dumb duchbag you can expect to be double-crossed, and when I’m done dumping a load up your fucking ass I’m going to go back to little Candy’s room and make that little Cunt grow up real quick! Ha! Ha! Ha!” and I just started jackhammering my cock in and out of Charlotte’s beautiful little butt, corn holing the Bitch without mercy as she begged me to stand true to my word, but I just spit in her face and began slapping her big boobies around like were boxing bags, and finally I came up Charlotte’s little butt hole.

I took one of Charlotte’s scarf’s and used it to blindfold her and put the cushion back on the sofa and rested until Ned, Leroy and Tiny showed up at Charlotte’s house ready for a free piece off ass meat, and as they descended down upon Charlotte I started heading to Candy’s bedroom, shouting out loud so Charlotte could hear me.

“Here I come Candy girl! And your Sugar Daddy has a sweet tooth for you!” and I could here Charlotte screaming.
“Noooo! Nooooo! Noooooo! Leave her alone!” as my boys began to rape her …
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Charlotte 1.jpg (83.8 KB, 617 views)
File Type: jpg Charlotte 2.jpg (72.6 KB, 621 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:50 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:38 AM   #22
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent series. Keep up the great writing. I especially love the pictures you include.

+Rep to you
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:07 PM   #23
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you, Justmetoo, for you kind words, they are very much appreciated.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #24
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 13.

Candy was laying in her bed with the look of utter fear in her innocent blue eyes, she had been laying there listening to me raping and sodomizing her Mother and now I stood naked at her bedside grinning down at her through my mask as I pull the Duct Tape off of her mouth, “Please stop hurting my Mother Mister” Candy sobbed as I pulled off her sneakers and unfastened her jeans, jerking them off of her, “Your Mother is getting what she deserves and that’s a good raping little girl, you should be more worried about what is going to happen to you” I said, just before ripping her flimsy pair of cotton panties off of her and tossing them in her face.

Candy shook her head and her panties fell to the side as she sobbed, “Please don’t hurt me,” but like her Mother before her I used brute strength to rip her shirt and bra off of her young sexy little body, leaving her clad only in her socks, as she laid there with her hands above her head and her wrist secured to the top railing of her headboard.

I laid down on the bed beside Candy, laying on my left side, propped up on my elbow as I put my right hand to her young pretty face, giving her cheek a little slap, before using my thumb to wipe a tear from her eye, and I licked her tear from my thumb telling the frightened little girl, “I told your Mother that if she showed my friends out there a good time I wouldn’t touch you” and I was founding her little C-sized cupcakes, rolling her nipples between my fingers as we listened to her Mother’s cries of sorrow and pain, and my friends hooping and howling in pleasure out in the front room, “But that was a lie because I’m going to touch you like no man has ever touched you before Candy honey” and I ran the palm of my hand down her soft smooth belly, through her thin peach fuzz like bush until I had her pussy mound cupped in my hand and I inserted my middle finger into her tight little virgin pussy until the tip of my finger was pressed up against her hymen, and as I gently rubbed her hymen with the tip of my finger I lean over and kissed Candy’s quivering lips and than I started licking the tears from her young pretty face as she sobbed.

“You’re going to take my virginity aren’t you?” and I just smile at her and confirm her fear with a simple “Yes I am” and she begins to cry uncontrollably, and it was obvious by her emotional tears that her virginity meant a lot to her, just the fact that a senior high school girl with her drop dead gorgeous looks, still remaining a virgin was an indication that she was saving herself for the right man and the right moment, for it was a given that any boy in her high school would have been proud to be the one to deflower such a prized piece of pussy.

I pull my finger out of Candy’s sweet little cunt and stick it in my mouth to taste her innocents, telling that sweet little girl who was young enough to be my Daughter, “You’re so delicious Candy honey” and I get up on my knees and grab her little legs, making her bend them at the knees and spreading them, and I laid down on my belly and buried my mouth into her fresh little pussy, jamming my tongue up inside of her as far as I could stick it, licking her tasty, pink, delicate, velvety meat, flickering the tip of my stiffened tongue around her clit and kissing and nibbling on her pussy lips until she grew wet from the new experience, her young thighs quivering as she clamps them tightly to the sides of my masked face.

I put my hands on the mattress and push myself up and belly crawled up on top of little Candy, between her young sexy legs until I felt the tip of my prick snuggling it’s self between her wet pussy lips, and I kiss her so she can taste herself on my lips as I slowly slide my member into her until the tip is pressed tightly against her straining hymen, threatening to breach what she had been so selfishly saving to give to the man of her choosing, never in her worst nightmare had she dreamed that she had been saving herself just to have her purity stolen from her in such a disgraceful manner.

“Look at me you little cunt! Look at me!” my demanding words burning in her ears, not at all like the words of love, affection and gratitude she always dreamed she would hear from the man she would chose to bestow her priceless womanly gift to, and as Candy’s innocent blue eyes looked into mine they screamed a silent but loud and clear message to me, her eyes told me I had no right to do this to her, and my eyes told her that I didn’t care, and my throbbing cock enforced my message as I plowed it through her hymen, plucking her virginal cherry and vanquishing her dreams, taking from her something she could never get back.

“Mommyyyyyy!!!!” little Candy cried out at the top of her lungs as I felt her cherished cherry bursting around my bone, and I could hear Charlotte screaming from the living room, ”Leave her alone! Leave my baby alone!” and I yelled a victorious yell back to Charlotte, “School is now in session charlotte!” and I pumped my cock in and out of Candy’s little honey hole about a dozen times, listening to her Mother demanding me to leave her Daughter alone, as she herself was being raped, and I pulled my cock out of little Candy and got out of her bed, marching into the living room where Tiny, my fat black buddy was in the process of raping Charlotte, and I stood overtop of Charlotte’s face so that she could see her Daughter’s virgin blood smeared all over my cock shaft, and I said to Charlotte …

“That sure is a sweet little girl you raised Charlotte, the sweetest candy I have ever tasted Ha! Ha! Ha! Now I’m going to go back there and feed that little Slut her own cherry and if I hear one more word out of you I’m going to let your new boyfriends here have at her when I’m finished with her” and poor little Charlotte was speechless as I spun around and strutted back to her Daughter’s bedroom, yelling at her little girl so she could hear, “Recess is over Candy girl! Class is now back in session!”

Back in Candy’s bed I straddled her chest and brushed the tip of her little button nose with the head of my cock, painting it red with her virginal blood, telling her to open her mouth and suck her cherry off of my dick.
“Please I don’t want to! Please don’t make me do it!” little Candy begged me while torrents of tears streamed down her young pretty face.
“Open your fucking pie hole and suck your cherry off my dick you little Slut!” I angrily demanded of the frightened teenager.
“Please I can’t! I think I’m going to be sick” and the poor little thing was gagging and crying as I brushed her lips with my blood stained cock, painting her face up like a clown’s face with her virginal blood.
“Candy, now you open you fucking little mouth and clean that worthless cherry of yours of my fucking dick or I will kill your Mother and take you with me when I leave here”

What a thrill it was when that pretty little youngster who was 22-years younger than me, opened up her sweet little mouth and allowed me to feed her what was left of her stolen innocents, looking down at her pretty face painted up like a clown’s face with her virgin blood, and my chest swelled in manly pride as I seen the shame, sorrow and fear in that little woman-child’s eyes, as her slobbering virgin mouth suck the shattered remnants of hymen off my cock, it was a powerful feeling knowing that I had not only stolen her innocents but I had stolen her hopes and dreams of what her first time with a man would be like, that dream was now just a fairytale, and this nightmare was now her reality, and I grabbed a fistful of her golden locks and began jamming her little head up and down on my cock, throat fucking that little 18-year-old’s mouth like it was a whore’s pussy, and when my cock erupted I crammed her little head all the way down on my cock and fed sweet Candy a bitter hot load of cum.

Candy looked like she was about to vomit as she looked up at me, her eyes filled with disgust and sadness, but she held it down, probably to keep from throwing up all over herself, and I just snickered down at her as I told her, “Now I want your Mother to hear you screaming for mercy little girl” and I stood up on her bed overtop of her and demanded that she raise her little feet up in the air, and although she was afraid to she was more afraid not to, and she did as I told her and I grabbed her by her ankles spreading those young little legs of hers wide open as I looked down into her petrified blue eyes and stomped the heel of my foot into her pussy mound, and the poor little girl screamed out …

“Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! Oh Pleaseeeeee!” as she tried yanking her sexy little legs out of my hands, and looking down at her I taunted her into screaming louder, “I can’t hear you Candy!” and again I bashed the heel of my big foot brutally against the youngster’s pussy lips, and Candy’s bulging blue eyes had such a desperate look in them as she screamed up at me begging for mercy, and I know Charlotte wanted to scream out and demand that I leave her little girl alone, but she knew if she did it would only make matters worse for little Candy as again I thumped her in the twat with the heel of my foot.

“Now I’m going to stick it to you in the ass you little Whore!” I said, dropping to my knees down on her bed, still holding firmly onto her ankles and holding her spread little legs up in front of me as I pressed my rejuvenated cock up to the pucker of her virgin asshole and began taking from the high school girl the last of her innocents, “Oh My Gawd! … Oh My Gawd!! … Oh My GawdddAAAAAAAA!!!” little Candy screamed out with every thrust of my cock, until on my third thrust I bottomed out into her bowels and she went spastic on me, her shapely young legs quivering and twitching in my hands as she twisted and turned from side to side at the waist trying to free herself from my impalement, and her little arms were yanking at the bindings that fastened them to her headboard, and she was screaming bloody murder.

After I came up Candy’s ass I freed her from her bed and took her out in the living room where her Mother was and Charlotte was still tied the way I had left her, and Charlotte was covered in cum from head to toe, my good friends had definitely been taking liberties with Charlotte that a hard-bitten whore couldn’t have handled, and I forced Candy down on her knees overtop of Charlotte’s face, and I made Charlotte eat her Daughter’s pussy as I stood there making little Candy suck my dick, Charlotte of course put up a fuss until I threatened her Daughter’s life if she didn’t start getting with the program and doing what she was told to do, and I stood there feeling large and in charge as sweet little Charlotte lay there sucking here Daughter’s shattered hymen from her violated cunt and staring up at Candy sucking my cock, as Candy’s slobber and my pre-cum dribbled from Candy’s mouth falling down on Charlotte’s eyes and forehead.

After I forcibly fed Candy my cum Ned took my place and soon Candy was climaxing all over her Mother’s pretty face and Candy would have multiple climaxes on Charlotte’s face by the time Leroy and Tiny had taken there turn at face fucking little Candy Robins.

Charlotte and Candy were systematically and repeatedly raped, sodomized and tortured throughout the weekend by my friends and me.
Sunday I know was a hard day for the both of them with Candy being raped in the ass by all of us men, and after each butt fucking Charlotte was made to suck our cream out of Candy’s corn hole so none of us men had to fuck a sloppy asshole, and by the time we hogtied Charlotte Sunday evening and left, Charlotte was a physical and mental wreck, and hogtying Candy wasn’t even necessary, for we had literally fucked that little teenager’s brains out, to put it bluntly, that little high school honor student couldn’t even wipe her own ass by the time we was finished with her, much less feed herself, poor little Candy was completely devastated mentally, her life ruined, a job well done I would have to say.

Monday morning I rang the doorbell at Charlotte Robins home, ready to install her home security system, and I heard Charlotte’s voice call out, “Help! Help us Please!!” and I entered through the front door that we left unlocked and done a superb job of acting surprised and shocked at the condition I found Charlotte and Candy in.
Well I freed Charlotte and called the authorities to come and care for Charlotte and her Daughter Candy.
Charlotte couldn’t tell the authorities much, other than a gang of masked men had done this to her and her Daughter, and I told them how I had arrived to install a security system Charlotte had purchased from my company, and then I left telling Miss Robins she cold call when she was ready to have the system installed, and as I drove away I said to myself …

“How does that fit your budget Bitch? Ha! Ha! Ha!”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Candy.jpg (74.5 KB, 543 views)
File Type: jpg Candy 1.jpg (53.9 KB, 539 views)
File Type: jpg Candy 2.jpg (50.4 KB, 543 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:51 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:34 AM   #25
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

Good story,written very well.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #26
jwham
Privileged Member

Thanks for the comment and the kind words Bro!
Old 03-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #27
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dordhs View Post
Bad feelings I also have to admit to surprise when I first heard of a serial rapist. Where did he come from? Im an avid news junkie this seemed to have escaped me. So I checked both the TVNZ and Herald websites but apart from the story of the perp being caught - nothing. "Hush crime"
Dordhs, not sure I understand your post, nor am I sure you understand the nature of RB or the story.
You do understand that the story is fiction; fantasy, a tale, and a figment of my imagination don’t you? I’m trying to understand the meaning of your post but so far I am unable to get my head that far up my … Well let me just say you wont find this story on TVNZ CNN, Fox, CBS, NBC, or even the SiFi Channel Dordhs! This is a fantasy forum ..lol.. it’s not real Dordhs! Get a grip my friend!

Last edited by jwham; 03-30-2010 at 07:26 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:03 AM   #28
jujim

jujim has initial reputation

LOL... cant help myself...

Just have to log and do that...

Keep up your good works, jwham, always love reading your FICTION! Makes my otherwise boring workday a breeze...
jujim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #29
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you JuJim, for you public support, and I also thank those silent readers that faithfully read my stories and keep my thread view at a respectful count. I hope to have another chapter to my story sometime this Easter Weekend.

Dordhs, I have read all of your five thread post that you have made on RB, and have come to the conclusion that you’re are either living in a delusional state of being or that you are purposely being condescending towards RB posters.
My advice to you, Dordhs, would be to make a real contribution to RB with your postings or reframe from posting at all. But that’s just my opinion.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:42 PM   #30
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 14.

Dian Dickson and her Husband Chad owned and operated a small Interior Design Shop at the same shopping plaza where my shop was located, and Chad and I had became pretty good friends, often playing golf together, that is when his wife Dian allowed him too.
Dian was an uppity Bitch, who though she was better than anyone else, and she ordered Chad around like he was her servant rather than her Husband, I couldn’t understand how Chad could put up with her.
Once when Chad was in my shop Dian called him on his cell phone and I could hear her yelling at him, asking him where in the hell he was and to get his ass back to their Design Shop because she had some packages she needed him to deliver to a customer of theirs.

I could see that Chad was embarrassed to have me hear his wife speak down to him like that and he said, “I wish someone would give that obnoxious woman an attitude adjustment” and I replied back to him in a joking manner that I would be happy to teach her a woman’s rightful place for him and he just grinned and left to do his wife’s bidding, and it would be fun to bring that annoying, uppity bitch down a notch or two, although Dian was 40-years-old she was still an attractive mature woman with shoulder length light brown hair, green eyes that glared at the world around her with a defiant confident stare as she strutted around with her head held high and proud like every step she took had purpose and meaning,

Chad must have thought seriously about the joking remark I made to him for not more than a week later he came back into my shop to have coffee and bullshit with me as he often did, but I could tell his thoughts were elsewhere and I ask him if he had something on his mind.
“Well Jerry you remember about a week ago I was in here and my wife called being her typical uppity bitch self and we joked around about giving her an attitude adjustment and putting her in her place, well all jokes aside I have thought a lot about teaching Dian a lesion in humility, I think just maybe it might make a much nicer woman out of her” Chad said to me.

I looked at him a little puzzled about what he was getting at, and I said to him, “I’m not sure I understand what you’re getting at Chad” and point blank Chad said to me.
“I’m going to come right out and say it bluntly to you Jerry, I would be greatly indebted to you if you would rape Dian for me” and I nearly choked on my coffee, “You want me to what?” I exclaimed, surprised at what I heard Chad say to me, in all the years I’d been raping the wives of other men I had never had a Husband request me to rape his wife.

Chad and I took our time discussing exactly what he wanted done to his wife, information he knew about Dian’s personality and habits would help me make her ordeal a made to order rape. Chad told me when Dian came home the first thing she would do would be to check the phone messages, that information would help me decide were to be hiding when she came in the front door.
It was Chad’s wish that I make Dian’s rape as humiliating for her as possible, he said Dian was a rigid cold fish in bed and she didn’t have a kinky bone in her body, Chad said he was lucky if she allowed him to fuck her more than once a month, and if he even dared mentioning he wanted to try oral or anal sex with her Dian would lash out at him with that sharp tongue of hers, telling him what a disgusting pervert he was.

A month later the time came; Chad was going to be out of town for the weekend visiting family, leaving Dian behind to run their Interior Design Shop, I was inside the Dickson home awaiting Dian’s arrival and while Dian was at her shop I placed small hidden cameras around Chad and Dian’s house to film the humiliating rape that was to come for Dian, a keepsake for Chad to enjoy.

When Dian came home she did just as Chad had predicted she would, walking into the living room over to the phone to check the phone messages, she stood there looking at the mail as the first message played.
“Hi honey, it’s me, just letting you know my plane landed safely, I’ll call you latter around 8, love you” the second message on the recorder was from me, and holding a chloroform soaked rag in my hand I was creeping up behind Dian as she listen to the message in stunned disbelief, dropping the mail on the floor.
“Hello Mrs. Dickson, you don’t know me … yet, but you’re about to get to know me like you have never known any other man before … I’m the man that’s going to rape you Bitch!” than I grabbed Dian from behind, wrapping one arm around her midsection trapping her arms down to her side, and using my other hand to hold the chloroform soaked rag over her mouth and nose, Dian put up a valiant struggle to get free of my grip, but soon feel limp in my arms.

When Dian regained consciousness she found herself laying on her back in her bed with her arms stretched out to her sides with her wrist tied to the corner post of her headboard.
I had removed her skirt and blouse leaving her clad in her white-laced spaghetti strap tank top bra, which I had pulled up over her C-sized breast, and she was still wearing her matching panties and white nylon stockings. I could see both fear and hatred in her glaring green eyes as she looked at me standing beside her bed taking off my clothes, grinning down at her through my ski mask as I said in a calm voice filled with mocking amusement.

“Good to see you awake Mrs. Dickson, one of my favorite moments of raping a proud woman such as yourself is seeing the expression on their face when I first enter them Ha! Ha! Ha!” and when I went to get in her bed she kicked at me, threatening me saying.
“You just wait a God Damned minute! Don’t you dare touch me! My Husband is due home any minute and he’ll rip you apart if he finds you here! So you had better get the hell out of here if you know what’s good for you!” I couldn’t believe how dumb this arrogant Bitch thought I was, and my voice changed from one of amusement to an authoritative firm voice as I said to her …

“To think me a fool would be foolish of you! You stupid arrogant Bitch! I heard the message on your answering machine by your Hubby telling you his plane landed! So I know that you are all alone and on your own this weekend and if you try lying to me again or disobeying my demands of you I’ll kill you Bitch!

After threatening her life I met no resistance as I crawled into her bed, slapping her thighs telling her to, “Spread them open for me Bitch!” and now those green eyes that glared at the world around her with defiance and confidents stared up at me void of defiance and confidents and replaced with a look of fear and desperation as tears began to trickle from them and she meekly sobbed.
“Please don’t do this to me, I-I- can pay yo-Ouchhhhaaaa!” and I slapped her across the face yelling down at her.
“Shut the fuck up you stupid Cunt and spread your fucking legs like I told ya! And you won’t make me tell you it a third time if you know what’s good for you!”

My chest swelled in pride as Dian swallowed her pride, spreading her legs in surrender and I ripped off her panties and cast them aside and snuggled the head of my cock between her pussy lips, and I leaned down overtop of Dian, propped up on my elbows looking into her emerald eyes and I slowly pushed my cock up inside of her, and the deeper I entered her the harder she cried until she was bawling like a spanked child by the time I had pushed my full length inside of her.
“Now kiss me like you love me you little Whore and wrap your legs around me” and I laid there on top of Chad’s pretty wife with her sexy legs wrapped tightly around my waist and her tight pink meat wrapped tightly around my cock while our tongues did the tango together until I raised my lips from her lips and spit point blank into her pretty face and told her …

“What a Bitch like you really needs is a good hard grunge fucking!” and I hooked my arms under Dian’s legs curling them back until her little feet were nearly overtop of her head and I began pounding my prick in and out of her pussy, making Chad’s little wife squeal and squirm underneath me, my balls bouncing off of her butt hole with every thrust until she started begging me not to cum inside of her, and I really didn’t want to risk impregnating Chad’s wife after he so graciously served her up to me on a silver platter so I pulled my cock out of her and crawled on my knees up overtop of Dian until I was straddling her breast, demanding that she open her mouth and suck my seed from my cock, but the sexually conservative frigid bitch clamped her lips tightly together still showing her defiant nature, and my balls were like an overheated boiler ready to blow and I blew my hot load all over Dian’s clinched lips and quivering chin.

“You insubordinate little Slut! I’ll give you a taste of what happens to Bitches that disobey me!” I yelled angrily at Mrs. Dickson as I got up off of her, standing up on her bed and reaching down, grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her sexy shapely legs up in the air and spread them wide open, and then THUMP! I bashed the heel of my foot into her pussy mound as hard as I could, and Dian’s pretty green eyes widened in pain and from the shock of someone treating her like this.
“Oh My Gawd!! Oh My Gawd!” she cried out in pain and disbelief as she bucked her hips up and down trying to yank her sexy legs free from my grasp, but to no avail as I delivered another body jarring heel to Dian’s crotch, smashing her tender pussy lips, and as her body convulsed in pain she cried out.
“Mercy Mister! Have mercy!” Dian pleaded through gritted teeth, but once again as I held her trembling legs in my hands I pounded my heel into her tormented twat before dropping back down to my knees and straddling her breast, and looking down into her sorrow filled eyes I told her.

“You want mercy from me Bitch, earn it! Open your fucking mouth!” and Dian finding out the hard way that there would be retaliation taken by me if my orders were not obeyed, opened her mouth and laid there holding it open as I took my cock in my hand and used it like a rake to rake all my sperm that covered her upper lip and chin into her mouth.
“Now swallow it you worthless excuse of a woman! Than kiss my cock and tell me you’re sorry and ask me to allow you to suck my cock!” and my seed was the first time Dian had swallowed a man’s cum, and it was the first time that she had ever swallowed her pride for a man, as she sobbingly told me she was sorry and kissed the head of my cock asking me if she could suck it for me.
“M-m-may I please suck your cock for you sir” Dian tearfully ask in a voice filled with shame and humiliation to which I replied.
“Go a head and suck it Slut! And you better make sure I don’t feel one tooth on my cock or I’ll fucking kill you!”

You can best bet I was feeling damn glad to be a man knowing my cock was the first cock that proud little 40-year-old woman had ever had in her warm wet mouth, Chad had told me that Dian took great pride in the fact that she had never lowered herself to perform oral or anal sex, although it was a double standard for she damn well expected Chad to express his love for her by going down on her, and now it was her turn to give without getting in return, and I wasn’t going to make it easy on her either as I angrily barked down at her to suck it harder and to take it deeper, threatening that if she didn’t start doing a better job at sucking my cock I was going to rape her in the ass, and little Mr. Dickson was striving to satisfy me, bobbing her little head up and down on my cock taking nearly the whole length of my shaft down her throat, looking up the length of my torso into my eyes in total fear of me as she sucked slurped and sobbed on my cock until I was ready to cum.

“You better make damn sure you suck every drop out of my cock and swallow it this time Bitch or it won’t just be your pussy that gets a stomping this time! I’ll kick your fucking teeth in!” and that pussy stomping I gave Dian must have been a successful attitude adjustment for her because she sucked my seed out of me like a cum craving whore and she didn’t stop sucking on it until I pulled my cock from her puffed out lips, and I was rubbing the head of my cock all over the tip of her nose laughing at her when the phone rang, it was 8 o’clock, the time Chad told her on his phone message that he would check back in with her.

“That must be your Hubby checking in right on time as promised, he must be a real doting Husband, to bad he is married to a whore! Now I’m going to hold the phone up for you and you better make sure he believes all is well here at home or this will be the last time that you ever hear is voice because you will be graveyard dead Bitch!” and I picked up the phone on the nightstand by Dian’s bed and held it in place for her as she said …
“Hello” Dian said, speaking in to the mouthpiece of the phone with my cock so close to her mouth that I could feel her warm breath on it.
“Dian it’s me, just checking in to see how your day went,” Chad said to her, knowing she was in the process of being raped.
“It-it went fine honey, it’s good to hear your voice, I miss you” and I could just picture Chad with a big smile on his face for it was very unlike Dian to speak sp affectionately to him.
“Well I miss you to honey, you sound winded is everything alright?” Chad asks toying with his wife’s tormented mind.
“Of course everything is okay, why wouldn’t it be, I just been busying myself around the house” Dian said trying to convince Chad all was well.
“Well okay baby, I’ll let you get back at it, see you Sunday afternoon bye:”
“Bye Chad I love you” and when I hung up the phone Dian broke down sobbing uncontrollably.

Well I spent the night sleeping like a baby in Chad and Dian’s marital bed with her still tied to the corner post of her headboard, in the morning I got my revolver out of my rape bag, and when she seen it she started begging me for her life, I reassured Dian that the gun was to insure her obedience.
“Don’t worry Mrs. Dickson the gun is only to make shotgun sure that you don’t forget who is in charge, as long as you’re a good girl and do what your told, when you’re told, you will live to see your dear Hubby again, but make no mistake about it, I will shoot you like a rabid dog if you test my authority over you” and than I freed Dian from her bed and made her crawl on her hands and knees to the bathroom.

Once in her bathroom I gave that snobby uppity Bitch a lesion in humility that she would never forget, Chad said he wanted his wife utterly humiliated and I planned to grant his wishes as I told Dian that I wanted her to lick the toilet seat clean for me to sit on, Dian tearfully begged me not to make her do it, but I was unmoved by her tearful pleas as I told her if she didn’t do it her Husband would find her dead on the bathroom floor, and I felt like a King setting on his Throne as I sat down on that toilet seat that was still moist with Dian’s saliva, and than I forced her to suck my cock as I sat there taking my morning shit, and she became so sickened by the act that she pulled her mouth off of my cock and stuffed her pretty face between my thighs and threw up in the toilet, and I stood up and shot my load all over the bathroom floor and not only did I make Mrs. Dickson lick it up, I made her whip my nasty ole ass clean for me.

I held off raping Dian in the ass until just a few hours before Chad’s plane was scheduled to land, the threat of raping Dian in the ass had served me well along with the threat of killing her, to force her to do a multitude of degrading acts for my pleasure all day Saturday and Saturday night, come Sunday morning I held nothing back.
In my initial phone message that I had left on Dian’s answering machine I promised her one thing, I promised her that she would get to know me like she have never known any other man before, and it was a promise to her that I kept, when I tied her belly down on her bed and repeatedly raped Dian in the ass, and by the time I was finished with Dian there wasn’t even a flicker of pride nor dignity left in her green eyes, she was a broken lady and a much more appreciative wife to Chad, the kind of wife Chad deserves.

To Dian I was the man every woman feared, to Chad I was a marriage counselor, as for me, I was just having fun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dian.jpg (61.4 KB, 373 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:53 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #31
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 15.

I hope you have enjoyed my walk down memory lane as much as I have enjoyed recounting it, Tonya is now a slave in Mexico and Lerouise has taken Tonya’s place as Bozo’s Bitch. Which brings me to my latest captured fuck toy, 18-year-old Paula Melcher, who at present is back in my guest bedroom strapped belly down and spread-eagled in the bed suffering in mental and physical misery.

I spotted pretty little Paula while I was at the Shopping mall hunting for something sweet, young and innocent. I was well dressed and posing as a photographer scouting for models, after all the world is filled with young ladies dreaming of being the next Claudia Schiffer or Cindy Crawford and sweet little Paula was beautiful enough to be a top model if she had been spotted by a real modeling scout instead of a predator like me just posing as one.

The moment I saw Paula sashaying around the Mall I knew she was the perfect piece of fuck meat for me, with her long blond hair that she had pulled back in a ponytail and I didn’t have to guess what a great pair of young, firm, big tits she had with that tight gray t-shirt she was wearing fitting her torso like a second layer of skin, the only thing I was wondering was if she was wearing a thong or wasn’t wearing any panties at all, for the tight thin white shorts she was wearing showed no panty lines, but what they did show was a perfect heart shaped round firm butt that I would love to introduce my belt to as well as my cock. The flip-flops Paula was wearing showed that even her pretty little feet were perfect, and her shapely young legs were flawless, yes she was a picture of female perfection and I knew at first glance I had to have her as my own.

“Excuse me young lady my name is Jerry Smith (showing her my fake modeling scout credentials that any fool could create on a home computer) have you ever heard of the reality television show America’s Next Top Model?” I ask her, and her young innocent hazel eyes lit up as she excitedly said, “Yes I love that show, I never miss it” … “Well how would you like to audition for a once in a life time chance at appearing on the show?” … “Are you kidding, you really think I’d have a chance?” … “Trust me, you have that look that screams All American Girl, I’m so sure that you’ll be accepted that I’m prepared to give you a thousand dollars right now and a hundred dollars for every picture I take, and that is yours to keep whether you’re chosen for the show or not” and that gullible little teenager swallowed my line of bullshit hook line and sinker, “Yes! Oh yes! When can I audition?” … “Well the sooner we get your pictures sent in the sooner you will become rich and famous, if you’d like to come to my home studio with me right now you may appear as early as next week” and like a moth attracted to the flame little Paula followed me to my car after I placed a thousand dollars in her trusting little hand.

Once Paula and I entered my home and I bolted the door behind us, Paula turned to me with a big smile on her innocent pretty face, and eager to get the audition pictures started she asks me, “Where is your studio Mr. Smith?” and Paula seen my warm friendly smile turn to a smug arrogant grin, as I said, “I don’t have a studio Paula and I’m not a modeling scout and you’re not going to be on America’s Next Top Model so why don’t you give me my thousand dollars back” hearing my words wiped that innocent smile off of Paula’s pretty face, and the excited sparkle in her beautiful hazel eyes was replaced with a look of nervousness and confusion as she softly said, “I-I don’t understand” and my polite demeanor changed to rude and vulgar as I said, “Well let me say it so that even a dimwitted pea brained blonde like you can understand it you stupid little Cunt! I’m a sexual predator and you’re my prey! Now give me my fucking money back and get your fucking clothes off right fucking now!”

No longer confused as to why I had brought her here to my home pretty little Paula’s nervousness turned to fear and her trembling little hand handed me back my thousand dollars as she whimpered “Please let me go Mr. Smith, I won’t tell anyone I swear” and I just laughed at the frightened teenager as I started taking off my clothes, telling her, “Not a chance in hell am I letting you go you pretty little pussy” when I had my pants down around my knees Paula darted past me, running for the front door, feeling this was her opportunity to escape, only to find that the door had a key bolt and I had the key.

Once I was naked I calmly walked to the front door where Paula was, and with her back pressed against the door she slowly slid down to the floor, setting there with her back against it and her knees drawn up to her breast, hugging her legs, sobbing and shaking in fear, and I looked down at Paula telling her, “Being a foolish little floozy will get you punished pretty little Paula, I do not tolerate disobedient Bitches! Now do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way makes no difference to me?” and that sexy little teenager looked up at me standing over her naked and with tears streaming down her frightened face sobbed, “Please, all I want is to go home Mr. Smith, I just want to go home” and I said angrily “I guess that means you want to do it the hard way doesn’t it Bitch!”

I reached down grabbing the little blond by her ponytail and roughly yanked her up to her feet in front of me and punched her in the sternum, not hard enough to fracture it, but hard enough to cause her a great deal of pain, my next punch was in her upper stomach and Paula, pretty, petite little Paula doubled over from the blow, gasping and chocking as she sank down to the floor in front of me on her knees, still holding on to her ponytail I jerked her little head back, feeling large and in charge as I towered overtop of the terrified teenager and I slapped her innocent pretty face with my free hand so hard it stung the palm of my hand and forced a scream from her full succulent lips, and I yelled at the terrified teenager …

“I’m in charge here Bitch you got that?” and I slapped her again, “Me! I’m the fucking Boss!” and I just started smacking and backhanding her over and over back and fourth across her pretty face, driving that point home to her, and she was bawling like a baby trying to shield her pretty face with her hands as I continued yelling at her, telling Paula that she was nothing but a stupid worthless little Cunt, nothing but a piece of fuck meat for me to use as I seen fit, telling her that I would kill her if she continued to defy me, and I ask her, “Now do you understand me Bitch?” and the cowering little girl cried out “Yes! Yes! I understand! Please don’t hurt me any more I understand!” and as I continued to hold her up on her knees by her long ponytail I swung my leg back and brought it back forwards kicking poor little Paula right in her crotch, the top of my foot smashing her tender pussy lips with a socking thud that jarred her little body and her hazel eyes rolled back into her forehead as she began to jerk and twitch in misery, her quivering hands going down to clutch her throbbing little pussy, and Paula was rocking in agony as I smugly said, “That was just to make shotgun sure that you understand the chain of command Whore!”

I stepped a few steps back away from Paula and allowed her several minutes to recover from the shock and pain of my brutal assault on her, before telling her, “Now I will tell you one last time you little Slut! Take all your fucking clothes off!” and a grin covered my smug face as the little teenager conceded to my authority and began taking her clothes off, and when she was stripped naked except for her white thong, I made her crawl over to me on her knees and surrender her thong to me, and I wrapped her thong around my wrist like a bracelet before leading her back to my guest bedroom by her ponytail, making her crawl on her hands and knees as if she were my pet.

Once in the bedroom I had Paula crawl up on to the bed and I positioned myself between her young shapely legs and started slowly pushing my self into her tight dry pussy until to my surprised I felt her hymen against the tip of my cock, blocking my full entry, how could an 18-year-old this damn good looking still be a virgin, “Paula! Precious! Precious! Paula! You have saved yourself for me!” I laughed and with one mighty thrust I breached her virginal bearer, and with the absence of any lubrication my big fat cock felt like sandpaper to her dry, tight, little pussy, and she screamed out in pain and was hugging me so tight with her little arms, begging me to stop as I began to rip into her tender pussy walls, now lubricated by her virginal blood, and I began to ram my cock in and out of her tight pink meat with caveman type brutality, making that innocent little blond bawl like a baby and flop around underneath me like a fish as I fucked her with reckless abandonment until I filled her womb with my fertile seed.

Anytime I deflower a virgin I make them lick their plundered innocents from my cock, it just fuels my lust for power to make a innocent little Bitch clean my cock of all traces of their stolen innocents. In my vast experience I have found that there are not to many methods more humiliating to a traumatized youngster than to make her lick the virginal remnants her most cherished womanly treasure off of my thieving cock with her wet warm virgin tongue, and precious pretty little Paula was no exception. I felt like such a powerful man as I seated myself on the side of the bed and made that little teenager kneel between my hairy legs, she had such a look of sadness sorrow and shame in her young teary eyes as she stared at my cherry coated cock and it amused me as I told her to start licking it clean.

Paula reluctantly stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of my shaft and it jumped in pleasure at her touch, and it startled her, and she sobbed, “Please Mr. Smith it’s so nasty and taste so bad, please don’t make me do this” the sweet little thing begged me, but I barked angrily at her, telling her to do it or I’d beat her again, and the bawling little blond haired beauty forced herself to comply with my demands, and Paula licked a clean path up the undercarriage of my cock shaft, all the way to the tip of my cockhead making me moan with pleasure and delight, and making her gag in revulsion form the nasty taste of blood and sperm, after licking the underside clean I made Paula put it inside of her mouth and suck it, Paula took as muck of my 8 inch fat cock into her mouth as she could but not nearly enough to satisfy me and I made it crystal clear to her by putting one of my hands on the back of her head and began forcing her down further.

I forced the inexperienced teen up and down on my cock making her gag and slobber all over it, tears gushing from her hazel eyes as I fucked her contracting tight throat, and when I was about ready to cum I warned her that if she didn’t milk me dry there would be heel for her to pay, but from the first stream of cum that hit the back of her throat Paula choked causing my sperm to shoot out of her flaring nostrils and the corners of her little mouth and I pulled my cock out of the teenagers mouth and dumped the rest of my load all over her pretty face.

I sat there looking down at my little captive fuming in anger at her failure, belligerently saying to her, “You failed me you stupid, worthless, good for nothing little Slut and you’re going to pay dearly for it Bitch!” and that terrified teen looked up at me from her kneeling place between my legs and with my cum glistening on her face franticly sobbed that she was sorry, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please I tried! I really, really tried I swear! Oh please don’t hurt me Mr. Smith! Please I’m begging you” due to her young age and the fact that this was her first time, the noble thing for me to have done would to have patted Paula on the top of her little head and shown her some leniency and let her try again, but I’m not a noble man, so I grabbed her by her big tits and I stood up and yanked her up to her feet by her big tits and held her out in front of me at arms length so that I could admire my prized little pussy, saying to her …

“What you need is a good butt fucking little girl! That will teach you to try harder next time you are given a directive” and poor little Paula feeling the pain of my vice like grip on her big firm tits, sobbingly begged for mercy, “Please I’m sorry, I will make it up to you Mr. Smith if you just give me another chance, I promise I will, oh please Mr. Smith I’ll make you happy you’ll see” but in my experience I have found that once you show a Bitch mercy they come to expect it from you every time they fuckup, so in my opinion it is best to break them in the hard way and teach them right from the getgo that failure reaps consequences, no excuses, no exceptions, and so I picked up that petite 105 pound youngster by her tits and began shaking her violently by her sensitive tit flesh, shaking the little thing like a rag doll, making her scream in agony as I yelled in her pain contorted face …

“Shut up you stupid piece of butt meat! Your going to get an ass fucking and that is all there is to it!” and I threw pretty little Paula down on the bed and demanded that she roll over on her belly and spread her arms and legs out wide and not give me any trouble as I strapped her down, warning her that if she didn’t do as I said that I’d kill her when I was finished with her.

Once I had the teenager strapped down spread-eagled on the bed I sat on the side of the bed enjoying how delicious her young round little ass was, squeezing her firm, meaty, springy buns roughly with my hand, and slapping her ass checks making her squeal, kissing and licking her beautiful young cherry asshole, thrilled that I was the lucky bastard that was going to nail this youngster in her forbidden fuck hole, and than I took up position between her sexy young legs as she continued to beg me for mercy, begging for another chance to suck my cock so she could prove to me that she could be a good little girl, but her crying, begging and pleading feel on deaf ears as I pressed the head of my big cock up to the virgin pucker of her sphincter and began thrusting my big fat cock up her tight little rectum, and it was like forcing ten pounds of meat in a five pound bag, as my fat cock ripped and tore it’s way up inside of her young tight little butt hole.

“It Hurts! It Hurts! It Hurts! Oh dear Gawd it Hurts! AAAAAAA! STOP! STOP! STOP! Pull it out of me oh please your ripppppinggggg meeeee! AAAAAAAA! Pleas Mr. Smith have mercyyyy on meeeee! I’ll be good I swear I’lllll be goooooddddd! AAAAAAAA!”

But I showed precious little Paula no mercy as I relentlessly jack hammered my mighty cock in and out of her ravaged little asshole, ripping and tearing the silken walls of her rectum with every thrust of my cock, enjoying the way her young sexy little body convulsed in pain underneath by brutal pounding until I finally came up her butt hole, and I collapsed down on top of Paula panting and sweating as my cock slowly deflated and slipped from her ravaged rear-end, and than I got out of bed and got a washrag, smearing Ben-Gay, a heat rubbing cream all over the rag, and also soaking it with Rubbing Alcohol before wrapping the washrag around a 10 inch dildo, and than I callously crammed it all the way up the youngsters sweet little asshole, and left Paula there to suffer in extreme agony, her sexy little body flopping, twisting, twitching and jerking around on the bed in convulsions as I went out to my kitchen to enjoy a cold beer.

Well that currently brings my most memorable moments as a Serial Rapist up to date, as I set here at the kitchen table drinking my cold beer and listening to Paula in the back bedroom screaming and begging me to come back and help her. Well I’m going to go for now, think I’ll go back and introduce my belt to Paula’s backside.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Paula.jpg (60.9 KB, 349 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #32
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good ! thanls
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:47 PM   #33
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukria View Post
good ! thanls
Thank you!