Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-12-2010, 03:20 AM   #61
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I suddenly squeeze you against me tightly, immobilizing you as you get hysterical, riding out your attempt at resistance.

My soft whispers now turn to a hiss of malice as I march you over to a chair. Pulling it into the middle of the room, I plant you roughly into it. As I clamp your shoulder in my grip to keep you still, I lean by your ear...

"OK, Priscilla, you want to play rough? OK, Let me ahow you rough......"

I hit a button on a remote. The screen comes alive to reveal another female in another room....nowhere near as nicely furnished as the one you are in. And she is being treated nowhere near as nice as I was treating you.

Her back is to the camera, but it doesn't matter. She is being clawed, slapped, and raped without restraint or mercy. Her head is being jerked back as she is taken from behind, and her howls of anguish and pain are being beautifully carried out of the speakers by the screen. Her voice is being reduced to choking gasps as she begs to no avail.

I watch your reaction as you look at her...about the right age, height, hair color....

I hiss again into your ear....

"No, that's not your sister...yet. Close enough to scare you though, hmm...? Now listen up - the next movie I show you WILL be your sister..and I'll make sure PERSONALLY it's a whole blackbustser series....in all the glory and hi-def I can pack into it....GOT THAT, Priscilla...?"

"You just sit right there and don't move. By the way, this room has cameras in it. I'll give you a few minutes to think about how much I get to film of Pam."

I storm out of the room, slamming the door and hearing it lock. I know you are stuck there: the lock can only be opened from the hallway side. I smile at the guy who saw me coming on the camera feed and unlocked it, patting him on the shoulder.

"By the way, nice job on that other girl - Priscilla freaked good."

Walking into the video room, I smile at Fleshy - "She's almost broken. Just a few more hours and she'll do anything. Got Pam all cued up just in case?"

I know he does. I fondly remember watching her first 'session'...especially how she reacted to being felt up and tied into such a wonderful position that left nothing unreachable....

I look back at the monitor on you...and decide you've had enough time...

Throwing open the door, I walk right up to you and plant my arms on the chair, getting right in your face but keeping my body far enough away to react if you really are that determined - or stupid...

"WELL?"

Last edited by Bad Man; 10-26-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #62
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My control had snapped and I don’t know what I expected from him when I lost it that way. Slapping me? Punching me? I just didn’t know but what he did to me was so much worse. After pushing me down into the chair and holding me there he turned on a monitor and forced me to watch one of the most horrible and terrifying scenes I’ve ever witnessed.

I wanted to believe it was an act, that the people on the screen were playing at what was happening by I knew instinctively that it was real and that it was, that the woman I was watching was being raped and brutalized in a way that had my blood running cold and the sweat on my skin making me feel clammy and disgusting. The screams coming from the speaker weren’t acting and I could almost believe I could hear that anguish coming from outside the door. There was so much fear and agony in them and the man thrusting into her from behind was doing his best to cause her as much pain and torment as he could. I began to whimper at the thought of what my sister was going through and tried to push out of the chair but he was holding me too tight.

Closing my eyes and opening them again didn’t make it stop. I couldn't tear my eyes away and it took a few more moments of watching for it to sink in that the woman who looked so much like Pam wasn’t really my sister. Still, my reaction to her treatment at the hands of these sadists made me sick to my stomach and I could feel my bladder tightening. It took iron control to keep from vomiting on the pig holding me or voiding myself but I wasn’t going to give him that and humiliate myself along with showing my shock and fear at what I was watching. His confirmation that the woman wasn’t my sister made no difference. The fact that they would use an innocent woman this way just to try and teach me a lesson brought home to me that Pam and I were in the hands of men who had no mercy.

After ordering me not to move he left the room, left me alone with those images playing through my mind and tears streaming down my face. I tried wiping them away with the back of my hand but they wouldn’t stop and neither would the trembling or the way my legs were shaking even though I was sitting down.

I don’t know how long he was gone but when the door was thrust open and he came back in, when he loomed over me and clamped his hands on the arms of the chair… I knew… I knew… Oh, god, I knew… I was going to have to do whatever he wanted… whatever… oh god… whatever…

“Well?”

That one word cut through me like a knife and at first all I could do was nod and cry. But there was still some fight left in me and I spoke through tears and fear and despair.

“I guess I have no choice, do I you filthy pig?”

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 12-05-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:14 AM   #63
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No prob - and welcome back !! Hope everything is OK now.

Looking forward to your next update !

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote